[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished this. Is anyone else dying for the next season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (207KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 1280x720px
I just finished this.

Is anyone else dying for the next season to happen? Does anyone have an idea of the likelihood?
>>
Penis worm wins, Green hair turns into a dude and gets with the other losing girl.
>>
Watch something good instead, like Banner of the Stars.
>>
manga went to shit with the ending
>>
>>133990922
If someone told me that this was the ending before it happened I'd think it was a joke
>>
>>133990863
The director at Polygon would love to make S3.

But there are Ajin trilogy movies and Blame movie to go through.
>>
File: conclusion_of_sidonia.png (226KB, 490x383px) Image search: [Google]
conclusion_of_sidonia.png
226KB, 490x383px
>>133990922
So, best girl wins.
>>
>>133990922
All of this is fine, the fact that it happened with 0 buildup is the shitty part.
>>
>>133991758
Not really. It's flat out mentioned that penis alien pulling an Ochiai to get the body resulted in the formation of a different personality. The penis alien you like no longer exists at the end.

>>133991759
Pretty much.
>>
>>133990922
Glad I dropped it. It was still a nice read though.
>>
>>133991734
BLAME! movie?

CG or Hand drawn?
>>
>>133992037
Polygon
>>
>>133992037
It's like you didn't even watch Sidonia.
>>
>>133992037
The former. Hand drawn would be Redline tier, and we aren't allowed to have nice things, so even believing for a second that it could be a possibility is silly.

We had a sticky for it the other day, but it didn't even hit bump limit before it was unstuck due to everyone shitposting in RWBY threads.
>>
Second season is BORING.

There, I save you life time.
>>
>>133992037
CG.

There already is a hand-drawn Blame anime also. It is quite trippy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHoXnfpz-rk
>>
>>133991855
Have you even read that chapter? Smoogy took the body over and the body transformed into what she should look like as a human; ugly and flat-chested.
>>
File: Blame! v10 c059 001.jpg (78KB, 748x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Blame! v10 c059 001.jpg
78KB, 748x1100px
>>133990863
Check out Biomega and Blame!, OP
>>
>>133992725
>ugly
I'm going to beat you up.
>>
File: izanaxyuhata.jpg (367KB, 620x1200px) Image search: [Google]
izanaxyuhata.jpg
367KB, 620x1200px
>>133990922
>Green hair turns into a dude and gets with the other losing girl
Sure, but that doesn't come out of nowhere.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.