[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1396465337932.jpg (184KB, 960x580px) Image search: [Google]
1396465337932.jpg
184KB, 960x580px
Well?
>>
it used to be fun
>>
File: CityHunter010_1024.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CityHunter010_1024.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
I prefer the ones that has like two to three main-stay girls with some girl-of-the-episode format better.
>>
>>133867032
Ranma isn't a character you can self insert too, and the series throws in various male characters to complicate things. The entire series rests on the idea that if Ranma and Akane had broken up, almost everyone would be happier.

What everyone took away from the harem genre is just some sap having women all over him, but he doesn't have to actually be a good character, or have a character for that measure. Other guys means competition, and you can't have that in your wish-fulfillment
>>
It got better.
>>
>>133867379
>>133867379
>>
The magic gods ruined it.
>>
Ranma is a harem series?
>>
>>133867342
Frankly, I'd rather self insert as a horrible person like Ranma rather than a character who simply exists.

If the point of anime and manga is escapism then I want to escape as far as possible.
>>
SJW regulations ruined Anime.
>>
>>133868532
>a horrible person like Ranma

Hol up, since when the fuck is Ranma a terrible person?

He's certainly better than your do-nothing bitch ass.
>>
>>133868503
Harem, AND reverse harem.
>>
>>133868746
>Hol up, since when the fuck is Ranma a terrible person?
He's a rude tsundere who flirts with too many men.
>>
File: Tenchi.Muyo!.full.468297.jpg (515KB, 1013x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Tenchi.Muyo!.full.468297.jpg
515KB, 1013x1246px
Don't worry, we have the fourth part of this glorious harem coming out
>>
>>133868791
>He's a rude tsundere who flirts with too many men.

This makes him an awesome person, not a terrible one.
>>
>>133867032
more than one waifu and you'll ruin your laifu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWq97FnRifA

but seriously, it's because lack of development otherwise, if they develop a few characters they can sell more merchandise of them vs just a few and hope people just eat shit up.
>>
>>133868757
I never thought of it as a harem though.
>>
>>133869126

One waifu per weekday, and a special one for holidays.
>>
Love Hina happened and someone decided that all harems need to focus on the tsundere childhood friend and ignore everyone else.
>>
>>133867342
You can thank tenchi muyo for that kind of. But even tenchi wasn't that much of a pussy
>>
>>133868814
Can't wait. Gonna rewatch the series soon
>>
>>133867032
Each of Ranma's love interests had their own love interests. In fact, Akane had her own harem and plethora of men trying to take her away.

Love interests in harems today don't have their own love interest. In fact, rarely, do they have lives outside of the main character.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.