[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for her to get pregnant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: Ranma-chan-girl-ranma-.png (212KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Ranma-chan-girl-ranma-.png
212KB, 576x432px
Is it possible for her to get pregnant?
>>
Yes. There's an entire story arc which revolves around this fact.
>>
Doubt it.
>>
Is it possible for you to stop asking this question?
>>
It would be painful
>>
Even if it was you wouldn't be able to get a penis in her without her ripping it off.
>>
Rumiko Takahashi already answered this question directly herself.
>>
Author says you shouldn't be having gross thoughts like that in the first place.
>>
Rumiko's answer to that is "I never thought about it, and neither should you"
>>
>>133848002
Well, OK, maybe if Akane somehow grew a dick it might happen.

Doujins when
>>
File: foryou.jpg (51KB, 533x344px) Image search: [Google]
foryou.jpg
51KB, 533x344px
>>133847715
It would be very painful
>>
>>133848277
Never. Ranma has shitty doujins.
>>
>>133848060
I'll never not hate her for her answer.

She probaly single handedly opened the door to our generation's genderswap fetish and doesn't even want to take the responsibility of a reasonable question
>>
File: 53239458_p0.jpg (381KB, 512x2688px) Image search: [Google]
53239458_p0.jpg
381KB, 512x2688px
Don't mind me, just leaving this here.
>>
Ranma x Ryoga best pairing
>>
>>133848554

HNNNG
>>
File: 1446816626687.gif (132KB, 800x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1446816626687.gif
132KB, 800x1177px
>>133847715
Rumiko had a village which used to mate with animals it threw in the cursed spring of the drowned girl. This establishes that creatures that have fallen in the spring can get pregnant. However the villagers had to use a special magical item called the Pail of Preservation that made the curse permanent before getting them pregnant so that they wouldn't switch back. Those that fall in the spring can therefore only be safely impregnated once the water from the Pail of Preservation is poured on them. Otherwise an accidental reversal would presumably result in a miscarriage. So one can infer that Ranma can get knocked up if she's fixed in female form.
>>
Well she becomes a woman with all it entails so I imagine so
>>
>>133848805
Canon answer?
>>
>>133848805
furry will be happy to see this
>>
>>133848805
I remember that arc. It brought a whole new meaning to bestiality.
>>
>>133847715
does her hymen restore when she goes back to male form?
>>
>>133850583
Ranma's injuries remain when he switches forms, so no.
>>
>>133850935
and there goes my dream of having an eternal virgin hot redhead waifu+dojo bro combo
>>
>>133848455
Why would she?
She just wanted to make funny gag manga but slutty fetishits have to ruin everything with their sexualizations.
>>
Its just anime I know.

But the ranma girls are really stacked for being so short
>>
>>133851462
>But the ranma girls are really stacked for being so short

Like the mangaka herself.
>>
>>133851495
>Rumiko Takahashi

old milf
>>
Can Ranma get pregnant from his own sperm?
>>
Anime
>>
>>133851602
This, say he cums, then gets wet, and changes. After that she puts his cum in her vagina somehow, impregnating herself. What happens then?
>>
>>133851993
Ranma clones.
>>
>>133851462
like every anime at that time
>>
>>133851204
Because it's not like fem-ranma was HEAVILY sexualized already.

Or used her own cuteness/sexiness to get his/her way at times

Or tried to fuck Ryoga in one arc.

It was all in everyone's strange heads.

Rumi knew exactly what she was doing and didn't want to answer something many were already thinking.
>>
>>133848056
well she can suck a fat black one

kazuki is the superior takahashi anyways
>>
>>133852855
Nah.

I mean, what else has he done of note besides Yu-Gi-Oh?
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaa.png (313KB, 436x480px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaa.png
313KB, 436x480px
>There hasn't been a good gender-bending series since Ranma 1/2
>We barely even have good gender-bending episodes anymore
>>
>>133853452
There's Twintails but then I read "Good"
>>
>>133853452
i miss the old days when art was real art like Ranma or Gunsmith cats
>>
>>133852811
And the fact that Rumiko came up with the Pail of Preservation to explain how animals turned into women could be impregnated and give birth to children shows that she thought about and came up with a solution on how people that fell in that spring could become pregnant despite her claims not to think about whether Ranma could be impregnated.

(And I find it pretty funny to claim she doesn't think about Ranma getting pregnant when in her manga she had animals getting transformed and impregnated by humans, which is on a completely different level of weirdness.)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.