[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Lagoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rock.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
What was his endgame?
Will there ever be another OVA?
>>
File: smoke.png (269KB, 655x400px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.png
269KB, 655x400px
more importantly, will they ever fuck?
>>
>>133821617
I think it was something about suggesting the kid directly confront Roberta without bullets and smoking cigarettes in a car for the better part of the day. Can't recall in any detail, it's been too long since I read the manga and I remember it left me a bit confused even back then.
>>
>>133821828
It is highly implied that they had some kind of relationship during OVAs.

>>133822555
I didn't get most of his plan too.
>>
>>133821617
Did he ever find out that the CIA is the one backing Chang?
>>
>>133821617
Black Lagoon is dead.

Author got hit with a big bout of laziness.
>>
>>133821617
There's literally nothing to make an OVA of. The arc after Roberta's Blood Trail only just started picking up steam before getting dropped off the face of the planet.

It's dead Jim. The story will never be finished.
>>
>>133821617
>Will there ever be another OVA?
That would require Hiroe to release some more fucking chapters.
Goddamn, it's been ages.
>>
>>133821617
>What was his endgame?
Better explained in the manga, he really did wanted to help Garcia in his own way but also didn't want to lose the bet his solution was the best way all parties would make it out alive even if it meant risking their lives and Chang confronts him about it in the end. The OVA changed this for no apparent reason and made him out to ass in over his head, the arc as a whole was pretty fucking shitty but the changes to the anime made very little sense.
>>
The OVA was fucking terrible.

> hurr let's make Roberta a cripple when she walked away fine from this whole situation in the manga

Fucking edgy little shits.
>>
File: 1431275991700.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
1431275991700.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
>>133821617
Im betting once the current manga arc ends we'll know, if it is ever finished that is
>>
>>133826148
>when she walked away fine from this whole situation in the manga
Did you read the Epilogue of that Arc (it has no chapter number) that was released with the Volume.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.