[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kagewani

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Arrival of fear.
>>
>>133768451
I wasn't sure if anyone else was actually watching this. I think it's pretty good, especially for a short form
>>
>>133768690
I think the only episode that I've found underwhelming so far was the sewer monster. The end was probably the best bit, but it could have worked just as well with the shop monster in the following episode.
>>
Did it get much better after the first episode?
>>
>Oh hey, we got a couple of new cuties in this episode
>episode ends
Welp, that doesnt last long.
>>
>>133768819
I actually found the first ep the weakest and wasn't planning on watching the rest, but then did anyways and was pleasantly surprised
>>
>>133768943
Sounds like it's time to pick this show up then.
>>
>>133768670
Cant be him, but if he is them then shit gonna be some mindfucking tweest in later episodes.
>>
I'm a bit confused, so let me try. The tunnel was part of the huge monster, and he carried its tongue, dick or whatever it was while it was camouflaged as the girl?
>>
>>133770719
The monster just parked his mouth using the tunnel as a funnel.Those little monsters are probably his mouth/stomach parasite something.
>>
SAORI, NO!
>>
>>133772476
All the new faces get eaten this episode.
>>
What was it's name again?
>>
>>133772733
Piloted Plane?
>>
>>133772733
Mach-Speed Macaque.
>>
>brings his ex to investigate giant killer monsters

Either he's a total idiot or a complete genius.
>>
>>133772733
Guillotine Gorilla?
>>
>>133772733
Bunker-buster Baboon.
>>
>>133772733
Bombing Bonobo
>>
File: I'll be your wingman anytime.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I'll be your wingman anytime.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>133775794
>>
>>133768451
Best monster.
>>
Jesus Christ, how horrifying. Last week's monster has other monsters that could have got their own episodes living inside of it.

Was his ex even real? In the prior episode there was no one in the car with him
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.