[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robotics;Notes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Robotics;Notes_cover.png (153KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
Robotics;Notes_cover.png
153KB, 256x315px
So, I've come to terms with the fact that there will never be a PC port and so I will never play the VN.
Now I have a choice of watching the anime or reading the manga. Which is better, anons?
>>
>>133763811
The manga isn't translated, so do you read Japanese? If you read Japanese you really should just get a Vita.
>>
Anime, like with all vidya/VN adaptations.
>>
Just watch the anime. It's not the worst thing ever it's just the worst of the Sci;Adv series on the whole. If you've read Chaos;Head there's enough in the Robotics;Notes anime to make it a decent 7/10.
>>
File: skal!.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
skal!.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
The anime is fine. Maybe not as good of an adaption as Steins;Gate was but it's a hell of a lot better than the Chaos;Head anime

Also, Aki a cute
>>
File: maximumgenki.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
maximumgenki.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>133764367
The cutest
>>
The anime isn't that bad. It got confusing as fuck near the end but its still pretty good.
Aki a adorable.
>>
>>133764317
Wut? The R;N anime isn't worse than the C;H anime.
>>
>>133766224
I meant the source material.
>>
File: snapshot-2013-03-22-17h59m19s246.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot-2013-03-22-17h59m19s246.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>133764407
You posted the wrong pic.
>>
So, what actually was the surprise at the end of the Atre event?
>>
>>133767578
I don't think anyone's covered that, actually. Was there one at all?
>>
One of the worst anime I have watched. It is shit.
>>
Anime is great up until the last handful of episodes.

Worth the watch but be prepared for a disappointing ending.

Frau best girl.
>>
>>133770217
They rushed the fuck out of the ending. If they had made it two episodes longer, maybe they could have fleshed it out decently.
The anime doesn't explain shit about the Anti-Committee OR Noah IV.
>>
>>133770584
After the big character death I realized there were like 6 episodes left and at that moment I knew that the ending was going to be rushed. I had no idea how it would end, and the ending we got was disappointing.

Should have Gunvarrel'd the series.
>>
>>133771205
I think it would have been fine if they had bothered to explain things better. Noah IV, the device that activates the slowdown shit, was pretty much completely glossed over as a plot device, even though it had a fairly significant role and backstory in the VN.
Also, to my understanding, the monopoles didn't fall from the sky for no reason in the VN. They actually figured out a way to make them do that.
>>
>>133763811
Well, you can always get a Vita TV for $50 and play the VN.
>>
Not R;N related, but did anyone else see the Zero video Steiner put out today?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx2RL6mhrGw

Maho sounds nice.
>>
>>133764317
C;H had an interesting setup with the unusual main character and murders (jackshit was explained and it sucked) and S;G with the time travel gimmicks which was amazing, but R;N doesn't seem interesting at all. Like, what, kids building robots?
>>
>>133772471
>jackshit was explained and it sucked
Did we read the same VN? It was fully explained.
>>
File: tvBqSK9.gif (2MB, 448x270px) Image search: [Google]
tvBqSK9.gif
2MB, 448x270px
>>133772471
The kids building robots was the most interesting part of the anime.
>>
>>133771647
She doesn't sound like I was expecting her too, but I like her voice anyway.
>>
>>133772808
Yeah, and that whole island setting was comfy as fuck. It would've been great had it stayed a SOL all the way through, maybe implementing some robot fighting competition instead of that fair thing.
Aki was q miracle anyway, and that kiss scene is one of the more memorable ones in anime in general.
>>
>>133772471
R;N, like C;H and S;G, starts of seemingly normal, until the main character discovers a huge conspiracy and shit hits the fan. "Kids building robots" is as much of a theme as "Teenagers making strange gadgets in a lab". It's the setting, not the plot.
>>
>>133773506
The conspiracy in R;N was fucking shit though.
>>
>>133774162
Sure, in the anime it wasn't too well explained.
>>
>>133774162
I won't deny that R;N was the worst written in the series, but even so the anime still doesn't do it justice. It leaves too much unexplained and doesn't so much as mention the Anti-Committee, which is like the most important part when it comes to SciADV as a whole.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.