[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in the end she had some pretty malicious intentions and was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 52345435453.jpg (67KB, 702x480px) Image search: [Google]
52345435453.jpg
67KB, 702x480px
So in the end she had some pretty malicious intentions and was pretty much the primary antagonist, right?
>>
>>133762420
She is going to come back in the sequel made by production IG.
>>
>>133762486

Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>133762486
FLCL without that late 90's-early 2000's style animation wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>133762515
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/08/31-1/production-ig-mentions-possibility-of-flcl-remake
>>
>>133762420
>primary antagonist
What is a complex character?

If you'd watch something else than loli shows once in a while, you may see some actual story- and character building instead of simple minded black-and-white.
>>
File: Meee.jpg (18KB, 404x260px) Image search: [Google]
Meee.jpg
18KB, 404x260px
>>133762525
>Implying that isn't the OST and the voice actor which are good about FLCL
>>
>>133762605
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>133762779
I don't know what you mean by that.
>>
>>133762420
no, she represents the changes and problems that arise with puberty
>>
>>133762605
BLOW IT ALL UP
>>
>>133762420
technically maybe, but that completely misses the point
>>
>>133762420
She was pretty much the Cock Unlocker
>>
File: raharu.jpg (68KB, 571x804px) Image search: [Google]
raharu.jpg
68KB, 571x804px
She was a rebel. That's her whole thing. The archetype of a lying traveling musician biker with colored hair, with a confusing past and at war with a confusing thing. She wanted to free a space pirate (morally dubious character) that was held by a space-controlling organization (morally dubious empire). She was willing to sacrifice the main character (morally dubious method) but once it failed she asked him to accompany her in her space quest, indicating she did like him after all once he became unrelated to her goals. Was the space organization evil? Were her goals noble all along and more important than the main character? Did she care at all about whether she made everything better or worse for everyone? Did she plan ahead or not at all? Which part of her personality was fake and which part was genuine? Our only known information comes from the very space organization she was fighting. We don't know the whole story and we'll never know. She was just very rebellious and morally gray. The main character didn't like being used like a puppet but didn't hate her. She used the main character like a puppet and also liked him as a person.
>>
>>133762420
yes, but she made my peepee tingle so, ambiguity.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.