[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UQ Holder 102

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pg2wNPO.jpg (134KB, 688x613px) Image search: [Google]
pg2wNPO.jpg
134KB, 688x613px
How would you protect Kuroumaru's smile?
>>
>>133672606
I wouldn't he/she is strong enough to protect it him/herself.
>>
>start a new UQ Holder thread
>doesn't post link
Worst kind of people etc etc...
>>
>>133673758
Kuroumaru's a female now.
>>
>>133672606
The author should have died with Negi to prevent this abomination of a series
>>
>>133674297
True for the first 70 chapters or so but I like it now.
>>
>>133674297
but this is the best series Ken has produced so far.
>>
>>133674297
Nahh slow start, awesome middle, I also think he is the type that could pull off a decent ending as well out of the majority of mangakas. If nothing tries to fuck him sideways again.
>>
>>133675119
He's busy with TPP
>>
>Kuromaru loses all her strength upon becoming a girl
Oh come on, that's bullshit. Gender strength dimorphism has always been completely nonexistent in Ken's writing, why suddenly make it a thing now? All previous shinmeiryuu girls were brutal gorilla women with superhuman strength.
>>
>>133675930

Maybe that isn't the reason why? Characters' superhuman strength comes from supernatural energy of some kind that has nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>133676072
>>133675930
It's obvious that Ken is setting Kuromaru up in a Setsuna dilemma.

Setsuna hesitated in becoming Konoka's friend and lover because she thought it'd make her weak and unable to protect Konoka. Her eventual resolution was "why not both?"

Kuromaru is getting roped into a situation where she thinks that by becoming a girl and Touta's lover she will become weak and no longer be able to stand by his side. Only this shit is actually all in her head and it's actually her crushing insecurity issues that have wrecked her fighting ability. She'll reach the same conclusion as Setsuna i.e. why not both?

Tl;dr becoming a girl isn't the reason Kuromaru weakened but she'll immediately assume it is and wallow in despair.
>>
File: tumblr_n62n1aIfar1sopacdo1_250.jpg (29KB, 245x295px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n62n1aIfar1sopacdo1_250.jpg
29KB, 245x295px
>>133676251
>Mahora tournament is coming up
>Kuromaru is going to end up fighting Eva
>Eva will literally give Kuromaru the exact speech she gave Setsuna
Oh fuck Ken is actually going to do it isn't he.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.