[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bungou Stray Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: stray dogs.jpg (591KB, 960x1353px) Image search: [Google]
stray dogs.jpg
591KB, 960x1353px
Bones' new anime, probably airing in Winter. Has cheap fujobait written all over it.
Unexpectedly though it looks like they got some actual good staff on this one.

Director: Takuya Igarashi
Series Composition: Yoji Enokido
Character Design : Nobuhiro Arai
Chief Animation Director : Nobuhiro Arai, Hiroki Kanno
Art Director: Yumiko Kondou
Music: Taku Iwasaki

Synopsis:
Nakajima Atsushi was kicked out of his orphanage, and now he has no place to go and no food. While he is standing by a river, on the brink of starvation, he rescues a man whimsically attempting suicide. That man is Dazai Osamu, and he and his partner Kunikida are members of a very special detective agency. They have supernatural powers and deal with cases that are too dangerous for the police or the military. They're tracking down a tiger that has appeared in the area recently, around the time Atsushi came to the area. The tiger seems to have a connection to Atsushi, and by the time the case is solved, it is clear that Atsushi's future will involve much more of Dazai and the rest of the detectives!
>>
>fujoshit
>>
File: body-4z8bqcvr2rrn.png (417KB, 1100x1364px) Image search: [Google]
body-4z8bqcvr2rrn.png
417KB, 1100x1364px
Atsushi Nakajima, voiced by Yuto Uemura
>>
File: body-yp8iru9uiuzx.png (564KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
body-yp8iru9uiuzx.png
564KB, 1100x1500px
Osamu Dazai, voiced by Mamoru Miyano
>>
File: body-h32bu5zhwzxw.png (407KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
body-h32bu5zhwzxw.png
407KB, 1100x1500px
Ryunosuke Akutagawa, voiced by Kensho Ono
>>
I'll have to give anything with igarashi and enokido a chance.
>>
I miss the days people don't call anything with more than 2 main male characters fujoshit before it even airs.
>>
>>133116145
Did you look at the character designs?
>>
>>133116052
This.

I've been waiting for them to go back to adapting manga together like Ouran for a while now too. This should be good.
>>
Yukio Mishima would fit right in.
>>
>>133116185
Yea man, there weren't any good looking guys in manga back in the day.
>>
>>133116319
Long gangly skinny limbs on skinny bishonen with edgy looking haircuts. Character design doesn't get much more fujo orientated.
>>
I want him to have some furry tiger boy sex with loli assassin kuudere
>>
Do I need to watch Under the Dog first?
>>
>>133116525
You need to watch me teabag yo momma first boy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.