[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Psycho Pass. What do you guys think of the ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ppss.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ppss.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Just finished Psycho Pass. What do you guys think of the ending?
>>
what ending?
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
>>133109820
>Just finished Psycho Pass
New to anime anon?
>>
>>133109858
I thought it was a commentary on how the relationship of different types of people to the system.
>>133109933
Indeed I am. What do you recommend?

I liked Death Note, Afro Samurai, Champloo, and Kill la Kill was funny. I need to go deeper, though.

>>133109930
Bad theme song is required.
>>
>>133110384
>I liked Death Note, Afro Samurai, Champloo, and Kill la Kill was funny. I need to go deeper, though.
Anime recommendations are generally frowned upon on this board. There are several lists compiled on that subject already, so you should just Google them. As for the staples, though, Neon Genesis Evangelion (+ End of Evangelion) comes to mind, as does Ghost in the Shell (movie, Stand Alone Complex and 2nd GiG). SAC is specially relevant since the staff has several ties with Psycho Pass.
>>
File: 1446361424408.jpg (34KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1446361424408.jpg
34KB, 251x251px
I thought it was great.

One of my top 10 anime shows personally.

>tfw last episode and having to wait for season 2
>>
>>133109820
Wish it got a S2
>>
>>133109820
Pretty crazy twist ending. Shame there was no S2, but the conclusion works on its own.
>>
OP did you watch the movie too? I watched it pretty late so I missed all the discussion, but it was boring as heck and that's all I remember from it
>>
>>133112024
>>133112096
wut
http://psychopass.wikia.com/wiki/TV_Anime_Season_2
>>
>>133114114
Season 2 wasn't that great compared to the first one. It was basically more of the same, and while it was decent, it didn't have the same kind of impact as the first season, and it really wasn't necessary, so it gets the scrubs S9 treatment.
>>
>>133114114
We don't talk about that, anon.

>>133109820
Yeah it was great of you don't find the piles of expository dialogue annoying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.