[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished NGE and I've been told this manga is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 11034.jpg (91KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
11034.jpg
91KB, 300x400px
So I just finished NGE and I've been told this manga is the 'true end' to it.

What does /a/ think of Re-Take? Is it worth a read?
>>
The true end is to kill yourself after watching The End of Evangelion. That's what Anno would want you to do.
>>
Re-take is interesting but it's not canon because Shinji would never, ever pick red over blue.
>>
It's OOC shit.
>>
Didn't read it, but you can't call it a true end unless you're given a single panel for 30 consecutive pages.
>>
>>133089772
>Shinji boning worst girl
>Shinji ever boning anyone
Yeah, no.
>>
>>133089772
Better than Rebuild
>>
>>133089772
>I've been told this manga is the 'true end' to it
Stop bein a retard.
>What does /a/ think of Re-Take?
It's garbage even Okada wouldn't be able to come up with.
>Is it worth a read?
1 - you're a complete LASfag autist then yes
2 - you're not a complete LASfag autist then no
>>
>>133089772
I like ReTake, but calling it the true end is fucking dumb. It's a fucking Doujin.

That's like reading an H-doujin of, I dunno, Amuro getting raped by fucking dragons and saying it's the canon end of Gundam
>>
>>133089772
Huge piece of shit, on par with 3.0 in fanfiction bullshit
>>
>>133091545
>3.0 was bad
Can we end this meme, please?
>>
>>133091706
>3.0 was not unadultered horseshit
>>
>>133092093
I love how all Rebuild haters are always unable to come up with any valid criticism. Nothing but baseless insults.
>>
>>133092210
I don't hate all rebuilds, 1 was great and 2.0 had it's moments

but 3.0 was pure trash from start to finish, it didn't tie into any themes from the previous one, didn't create any interesting new ones besides homoshit pandering, and left a bad taste with it's horrible ending, not even mentioning the cliffhanger that was supposed to be resolved for about 2 years by now
>>
You've been fooled. Re-take is shit.
>>
>>133091706
>defending the rebuilds
Can we end this meme, please?
>>
>>133091706
Also SAO, AZ, VVV are good shows.

In the bizarro dimension.
>>
>>133092688
What are you talking about?
Rebuild's main theme is responsability, and 3.0 is nothing but Shinji dealing with the consequences of his actions in 2.0.
Without 3.0, 2.0 is just a power fantasy with a great soundtrack and some really good action scenes. 3.0 elevates all Rebuilds into something worthy of the Eva franchise.
>>
Re-take is a heartwarming doujin, a lot better than numerous other Eva spin-offs. Shinji Ikari Raising Project manga Shinji has some serious balance problems, but top fan saavisu.
>>
the true end to evangelion is episode 26
end of evangelion was sarcastic and passive aggressive cashgrab to placate and insult dummy fans
manga end is vain attempt to bridge all ends into rebuild
rebuild is end of eva ethos taken a degree further

there is only original series and nothing else
>>
File: 162.png (148KB, 826x1200px) Image search: [Google]
162.png
148KB, 826x1200px
>>133089772
Re-Take is worthy of being canon. No other doujin captures what makes Evangelion what it is. It's like Anno himself wrote it.
>>
File: asskar.png (91KB, 1440x390px) Image search: [Google]
asskar.png
91KB, 1440x390px
>>133094522
No, not really. Actually not at all. The author being an asspained shipper has nothing to do with Anno being a depressed fuck while directing Evangelion.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.