[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Why is Rin so pure? Why is Sakura such a shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 64

Why is Rin so pure? Why is Sakura such a shit?
>>
>>124960569
All of it was a serious lack of communication and misunderstood tsun.
>>
File: hypocrisy.jpg (980KB, 800x3404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hypocrisy.jpg
980KB, 800x3404px
>>124960569
But anon, Rin was objectively a pretentious bitch.
>>
>>124960814
This. This SO much. Rin talks down to everybody but when asked to back it, she is fucking worthless.
>>
>>124960814
My fucking sides.

Reminder to rinfags, she also got wormed
>>
>>124960814
BOOOOM Headshot.
>>
>>124960814
Funny all rinfags got BTFO and are not posting here
>>
>>124960814
So, just because she wasn't raped, while she might have suffered many other kinds of hardship to become the worthy successor of the Tohsaka, invalidates all her words? Nice strawman, there. Just like ignoring all the routes that led there.

3/10 made me post
>>
File: 1351564637735.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351564637735.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>124960814
This is now a Sakura thread.
>>
File: 1420035250263.jpg (91KB, 790x532px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420035250263.jpg
91KB, 790x532px
>>
Am I the only one who hated Sakura but liked Dark Sakura?

When she finally stops acting like a passive aggressive whiny cunt and takes action shes pretty cool.
>>
>>124961156
She was acting high and mighty and pretty much telling Sakura she was a crybaby.
When It happened to her she got fucked up on a couple minutes
>>
>>124961305
Her powers are also pretty cool.
>>
>>124961334
To be fair, it takes a little while before you get used to the worms.
>>
File: 1430580894748.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430580894748.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>124961305
I liked both but I enjoyed more homicidal Sakura too, dunno why /a/ has this strange policy that if someone is bad then it's a shit character.
Well maybe because they get mad she attacks self-insert protag, or because she wormed their waifu
>>
>>124960814
wreckt.
>>
File: Edelfelt Sisters.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Edelfelt Sisters.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
They are the best sisters
>>
File: 1430264826354.jpg (47KB, 464x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430264826354.jpg
47KB, 464x650px
>>124960814
>Sakura is a filthy slut who enjoys being raped by worms
>Rin is a pure maiden who finds the idea of being raped by worms disgusting
>this makes Rin somehow worst girl
>Sakurafags logic
>>
>>124961156
Rin says at other point in the game that she had it mostly easy though. She was just being tsun there and came across as a bit harsh because Rin is prone to make blunders in moments like this.
>>
>>124961374
I agree but to be even more fair Sakura was like.. 4
>>
>>124960814
Urgh your point? She cries at being raped. So did Sakura. How does that make Sakura a better person? If anything she is worse for the fact that her only out is to make her sister endure the same pain she had to life through. Good job Sakura!
>>
>>124961450
What are you people? 10? what's so bad about a character being evil? It's awesome.
>>
>>124961434
Ah ok if you are older it's ok to have worms crawl up your vagina.
>>
File: 1423532740894.jpg (54KB, 300x301px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423532740894.jpg
54KB, 300x301px
>>124960569
>Rin
>pure
If that was true, then she wouldn't have any MONEY.
>>
>>124961450
To be fair at that point Sakura already lost most of her sense of self and she got to a point of no return. That is why it is a Bad End.
>>
>>124961450

>urgh

kill yourself
>>
File: 43303941_big_p6.png (63KB, 305x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43303941_big_p6.png
63KB, 305x400px
Diarmuid is cuter than Rin and Sakura.
>>
File: 23564567.jpg (83KB, 309x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23564567.jpg
83KB, 309x300px
>>124961496
Does "urgh" really trigger you that much? I don't want to be responsible for you getting a seizure over there.
>>
>>124961533
tumblr leave
>>
File: 1429463423171.jpg (283KB, 559x777px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429463423171.jpg
283KB, 559x777px
>>124961506
All the Irish are cute in this series.
>>
File: 1430322329430.png (158KB, 454x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430322329430.png
158KB, 454x404px
>>124961542
>tumblr

Now you're just getting desperate.
>>
>>124961434
She was about 7 years of age at the time.
>>
File: 1413679250793.png (147KB, 201x586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413679250793.png
147KB, 201x586px
>>124961546
My Little Magus Assassin Can't Be This Cute!
>>
>>124961480
OHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
File: 26419691_big_p0.jpg (432KB, 600x851px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
26419691_big_p0.jpg
432KB, 600x851px
>>124961564 Stop fighting, >>124961546 has the right idea. Post Lancers.
>>
File: rin jewwing.png (769KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rin jewwing.png
769KB, 800x600px
>>
>>124961566
Yeah forgot they're all 18 because of reasons
>>
File: 1430587764185.jpg (50KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430587764185.jpg
50KB, 1440x810px
>>124961480
>Luvia
>Relevant
>>
>>124961542
Ok, now you're just being stupid.
>>
File: 1358837267191.jpg (102KB, 704x904px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358837267191.jpg
102KB, 704x904px
>>124961588
>My Little Magus Assassin Can't Be This Prostitute!
FTFY
>>
File: fate otome.jpg (365KB, 510x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fate otome.jpg
365KB, 510x684px
Would you?
>>
>>124961156
I don't think you fully appreciate the frequency and severity of the rape in question. Consider the fact that she was like 6 years old in F/Z and already lost her virginity to Zouken and was being thoroughly broken in by Byakuya. 10 years of being a cum dumpster to people who wouldn't think twice about making you vanish if you raise the slightest fuss. Unless Rin really was pleasing old men for money, she can't really even begin to compare her training to that of Sakura's. Not to mention Rin's entire life consisted of voluntary decisions. Zouken was not going to let Sakura walk away from that.
>>
>>124961680
Nope
>>
File: 1430731987830.jpg (358KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430731987830.jpg
358KB, 831x1200px
>>124961624
Reminder that Luvia is a joke even in the one series where she's actually a character.
>>
>>124961680
100% yes
>>
>>124961627
She is responsible and has a strong work ethic. That's more than we can say about you.
>>
>>124961680
Absolutely.
>>
>>124961680
>Kotomine is ero-sensei route. With lots of long class lectures in his deep manly voice.
>Cu is delinquent bad boy route with lots of eroscenes.
>Avenger is free-spirited otouto route which has a BDSM scene for no reason at all
Could work.
>>
Nobody's arguing how evil characters can and should be good characters (as far as writing is concerned, something I however feel Sakura can't say for herself), the point is that anon there was claiming Sakura to be better (don't even know in which meaning of the word) just because Rin suffered from being raped by the shadow (something every fucking human being would have, including Sakura who did when it happened to her). Go figure.
>>
>>124961680
Reminder that FSN would have been better as an otome game.
>>
File: 04ad.png (160KB, 360x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
04ad.png
160KB, 360x596px
>>124961780
>voiced h-scenes
>kotomine 'teaching' bazett math while feeling her up
>"Divide by the cosine, Bazett Fraga McRemitz."
>>
File: 1421420036445.jpg (224KB, 900x690px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421420036445.jpg
224KB, 900x690px
>>124961680
I weep everyday that Fate was not an otome
>>
File: 1430699582355.gif (1MB, 500x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430699582355.gif
1MB, 500x536px
>>124961780
>Bazett is the tomboyish heroine who does not think she's cute
This fits WAY too well.
>>
File: 1427757310042.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427757310042.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>124961875
We could have had it all
>>
File: REJOICE.png (760KB, 680x850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
REJOICE.png
760KB, 680x850px
>>124961875
>>
>>124961911
Look at that fine ass gentleman.
>>
File: 1421420038534.jpg (594KB, 900x1369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421420038534.jpg
594KB, 900x1369px
>>124961937
>>
File: 1421423551632.jpg (304KB, 697x995px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421423551632.jpg
304KB, 697x995px
>>124961974
All the missed opportunities.
>>
File: 47547394_p22.png (783KB, 938x938px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47547394_p22.png
783KB, 938x938px
>>
File: 1409497179.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409497179.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>124962022
>>
File: REJOICE.png (253KB, 519x850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
REJOICE.png
253KB, 519x850px
>>124962096
>>
File: 1429372543977.png (206KB, 320x665px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429372543977.png
206KB, 320x665px
If we wanna talk Rule 63...
>>
File: 1428600711641.png (911KB, 640x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428600711641.png
911KB, 640x1080px
>>124962117
Oh Kirei, why are you so perfect?
>>
>>124962096
>all the cute, loving, vanilla sex we could have got
>>
>>124962154
Why are non BL eroge otome so rare? I don't think I've seen more than 5.
>>
File: otome gameplay.png (576KB, 799x600px)
otome gameplay.png
576KB, 799x600px
>>124962154
Otome sex can get downright freaky, m8.
>>
>>124962192
Because non-Tomoko females can engage in real sex, so the demand is lower.
>>
>>124962192
It's because Japan has a tendency to market anything that could interest men specifically for them. If there are het sex scenes, it's gonna be targeted towards guys usually even if women show interest.
>>
>>124962196
Otome sex is usually far less vanilla than your galge. It's just that most otome eroge aren't translated so you never hear of them but >>124962248 also has a point.
>>
>>124962096
that make a lot more sense.
that shit was so forced.
>>
File: 1419135246269.jpg (147KB, 600x696px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419135246269.jpg
147KB, 600x696px
>>
>>124962096
I have no words for how much better this would have been
>>
>>124962439
Who would voice femKirei?
>>
File: 1427171587678.png (263KB, 443x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427171587678.png
263KB, 443x525px
Is this music punishment for my sins? It's haunting melody torments me endlessly.
>>
File: totally not Saber.png (939KB, 1020x569px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
totally not Saber.png
939KB, 1020x569px
>>124962496
Whoever the shit voiced Yuela in Kamidori? Her.
>>
File: 12013564872.png (187KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12013564872.png
187KB, 600x600px
>>124962647
All life will become Saber.
>>
>>124962746
A reminder that if it were up to Takeuchi, every single one of you would look like Saber
>>
File: sad seiba.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sad seiba.png
51KB, 457x425px
>>124962929
>you will never be a Saber clone in Takeuchi-land
>>
>>124960569
Sakura is best girl
>>
File: PoS.jpg (399KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PoS.jpg
399KB, 800x600px
>>124963177
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>124963239
Literally best girl.
>>
File: WItYX.jpg (442KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WItYX.jpg
442KB, 1600x1200px
>>124962096
What should have been.
>>
>>124963353
Gay shit.
>>
>>124961617
Don't forget how she had Shirou trace random priceless artifacts and items to sell to human pawn shops. Rin better be glad the mage association packs dirty as fuck because I'm pretty shirou that's totally illegal and stuff.
>>
>>124963629
It's not gay if you're a grill.
>>
File: 1429577141365.png (159KB, 290x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429577141365.png
159KB, 290x290px
>>124961480
>>
>>124963629
I didn't know a man and a woman hugging is gay nowadays.
>>
>>124961480
But she still would Luvia, she'd be working for you as a maid/sex doll.
>>
>>124963353
I probably wouldn't hate Sakura as much if she was a guy.
I would be hard as fuck over FemShinji though, even harder than I already am.
>>
>>124963818
well now you do faggot
>>
All these delusional Sakurafags.
>>
File: slut.png (468KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slut.png
468KB, 800x600px
>>124963842
>>
>>124963832
>I probably wouldn't hate Sakura as much if she was a guy.

Why? Really just asking out of curiosity.
>>
>>124963832
What if, not only was Sakura a dude, but Shinji was as well? Would you still love Shinji if he raped his adoptive brother?
>>
File: Sakura a slut.png (304KB, 784x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sakura a slut.png
304KB, 784x599px
>>124963842

Deserved everything she got.
>>
>>124963818
Breathing is gay too.
>>
>>124963842
>>124963878
>>124963911
i genuinely wonder if all the sakura hate posts are just fucking around or if they actually believe anything in HF was her fault somehow
>>
>>124963902
Not him but imagine a whiny boy that runs to fem shirou's house every day to cook for her. That's just pathetic.
>>
>>124963905
>Would you still love Shinji if he raped his adoptive brother?
That;s some gay shit right there.
Probably, but I'd have to suck 10 dicks to feel less gay for saying that.

>>124963902
I'm more sympathetic towards men I suppose, I rarely find any piece of literature where males are at the source of suffering to the people around them whereas I can find women being insecure and suffering far too easily.
>>
>>124961780
>Kotomine
>Long lectures
I just realized, what if Kotomine was a preacher?
>>
>>124964035
Avenger did nothing wrong, stop passing the blame to him. He's suffered enough.
>>
>>124964101
your mum has suffered enough taking care of your candy ass
>>
File: luvia.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
luvia.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>124960569
Don't make me say it...
>>
>>124963842
>he didn't pay attention to how Saber pointed out how Sakura has a bad habit of blaming herself for things that aren't her fault
>>124963878
>>124963911
>retconned shit

Why are Sakura haters so retarded?
>>
File: perfection.jpg (89KB, 400x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
perfection.jpg
89KB, 400x582px
Sakura is best girl
>>
>>124963842
It is literally said in Side Material that Sakura don't really hate other people and she blames herself for everything all the time.
>>
>>124964101
Same goes for Sakura. Servants resemble their masters, after all.
>>
>>124964138
Don't worry, your mom suffered taking care of my dick too..
>>
>>124960569
Rin was so retarded in HF
> let's be a total bitch to my sister, to a point she just want me add, and until the very end continues to bash her
> And finally let's commit suicide just before killing her and add add we loved her to the beginning

I'm anything but a Sakurafag, but come the fuck on, just how was she supposed to know.
>>
>>124964250
Are you implying Rider did nothing wrong?
>>
>>124964280
elaborate
>>
>>124964280
Original.
>>
>>124964307
I took my ponos into her vagoo and J-J-JAMMED IT IN.

>>124964316
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>124964341
i don't quite understand
>>
File: 1430748573751.jpg (34KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430748573751.jpg
34KB, 1024x576px
>>124964299
Verbal abuse, death threats, victim blaming and guilt tripping:
It's okay when tsunderes do it.
>>
>>124964375
I took my Excalibur and shoved it into her Avalon.
>>
>>124964407
you lost me
>>
>>124964306
Rider never did, she was her master's ally to the end, protecting her even when she didn't want it.
Everything else is Shinji's fault.
>>
>>124964146
Rin Tohsaka pleases Luvia for money?
>>
>>124961305
I thought I was the only one.
I agree. Dark Sakura was an enjoyable character in that she actually did something instead of laying around like a doormat. She was powerful, killed her oppressors after obtaining said power, and she was terrifying.
>>
File: 1307127091561.jpg (180KB, 800x2400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1307127091561.jpg
180KB, 800x2400px
>>124961374
Was an ironic situation

Rin was all "I don't care, go ahead and be a monster for all I care, the feelings of someone cornered and weak don't mean shit to me"

Now in the other ending Sakura would eventually see there was something beyond this cruel taunt, but in this ending Alter got in the way of Rin being able to realize her own feelings and hug it out, so Sakura indeed went along with it and became a monster.
>>
>>124964423
>you can't blame Sakura, she was going mad because of Angry Manjew
>blame Shinji, he was obviously the most sane person in F/SN and can take account for his actions despite the VN saying that he's a nutcase also fucked over by Zouken
If anyone is to blame it's Zouken, not Shinji nor Sakura. It's all his fault in the first place.
>>
>>124964559
But he just wanted to live.
>>
>>124964559
Maybe the entire point of the route is that it was no ones fault, they were all good people that Fate just misled one way or another as they lost their way. For most of them, they could still be saved somewhat.

Even Zouken found some small redemption in his last moments as he remembered his true soul.
>>
>>124964592
I thought Zouken wanted something regarding a dead friend
>>
>>124964602
nah, it's all sakuras fault
>>
I would of liked heaven's feel better if it wasn't for the shadow and it's use of random humans for lunch and dinner. It doesn't give Sakura a lot of sympathy points when she's suppose to be a nice girl who don't wanna hurt anybody yet she's the cause of thousands of deaths. It'd be like Iiya going around using Beserker to kill off random humans just because she hates seeing happy people. As far as I know, none of the Tsukihime heroines killed off random humans and didn't give a shit like Sakura does either.
>>
File: 23-HF13-06a-52.jpg (111KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23-HF13-06a-52.jpg
111KB, 800x600px
>>124964559
Are you calling this raisin a liar?
>>
>>124964636
>this is what Rinfags really believe
>>
>>124964602
> Shinji
> fucked up by Zouken, occasionnaly raped Sakura
> Sakura
> fucked up by Angry Manjew, killed countless families and people, and her brother


> it's okay because she's a girl !
>>
>>124964671
>>124964710
you're talking as if sakura made a conscious decision to kill people
>>
>>124964720
Cue a 640x480 Youtube screenshot of Kotomine talking about Dark Sakura, with a filename like "wormslut TOLD xD".
>>
>>124964777
no one cares about shinji or zouken, and kirei wanted all of it
>>
>>124964795
>no one cares about shinji or zouken
My existence denies your claim.
>>
>>124964777
She was also a bitch to Assassin and cruelly killed him just because.
>>
>>124964777
It's pretty hilarious how people try to call Sakura a useless doormat when she's the heroine who kills the most villains out of them.
>>
>>124964720
>Shinji
>Zouken
>almost killed Kirei
At least 2 and a half..
>>
>>124964795
Sakurafag please.
>>
>>124964817
can you prove you exist? checkmate
>>124964851
zouken pls go. no one likes you
>>
>>124964834
people that say that are animeonly fags that didn't read HF. They're the same who says Shirou is useless.
>>
>>124964671
Kohaku indirectly klled hundreds
>>
>>124964834
>Sakura didn't kill those people that was Angry Manjew!
>She totally killed Shinji and Zouken guise
>>
>>124964843
The first two were rightful self-defense, Shinji wanted to rape her and Zouken almost killed her.
>>
>>124964869
This post validates my existence.
>>
>>124964720
She didn't but I was at least hoping she'd at least reflect on all those deaths at the end but nope, she doesn't care, Rin doesn't care and neither does shirou, it's all sex in various places and let's all go watch the cherry blossoms while holding hands and skipping. It left a bad taste in my mouth. The normal ending where Shirou dies and Sakura is even more broken as well as Rin being the only one able to get the fuck on with her life seemed much more in character for everyone. HF's true is kinda like UBW's good to me.
>>
>>124964710
Sakura didn't want any of this and was able to realize her mistake to repent

Shinji even after multiple lessons it doesn't seem to sink in
>>
>>124964896
That's the way it is, yes. The shadow is Angra Mainyu killing people against her will to feed itself, while Dark Sakura is her being corrupted by Angra Mainyu, but still being her.
>>
File: 1312371922515.jpg (14KB, 180x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312371922515.jpg
14KB, 180x257px
>>124960758
>>
>>124964910
Reasoning aside they were still killed by her.
>>
>>124964966
> Shinji even after multiple lessons it doesn't seem to sink in

That's not what the end of UBW and the manga were implying
>>
File: 1379356170854.gif (37KB, 300x301px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379356170854.gif
37KB, 300x301px
>>124961198
>>
>>124965040
Go back to /m/ Inoue
>>
>>124960814
Wait is Rin pure, there is no jackhammering in Heaven's Feel?
>>
File: shadow.jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shadow.jpg
152KB, 800x600px
>>124964896
For fucking sake, it's like you Sakurahaters just hearing something and use it entirely for the other reason just for being retards

Shadow =/= Sakura

And just like this stupid Kotomine screenshot, Dark Sakura = Sakura

The moment she goes Dark no one else died beside Kotomine, Assassin and Zouken.
>>
So how fucked is Zouken by end of UBW's true? There will be no more grail wars because Saber destroyed the other grail, no reason to keep his own grail around either and I'm not sure he'll even remember his body surf plan . Seems like that route is the better ending for sakura and she didn't even have to kill anyone.
>>
>>124965111
True assassin too. And in a terribly cruel way.
>>
>>124965111
Wait until the "Dark Sakura is Angry Manjew and she did nothing wrong argument" comes up. Sakurafags can be just as retarded, you aren't exempt from the retardation title.
>>
>>124965152
She pretty much killed everyone that was around her at this point, Shirou and Rin included in Femme fatale bad end.
>>
>>124964843
You forgot
>attempted to kill Rin with Grail mud
>indirectly killed Shirou
So it's 3.5/4.5 depending on the ending
>>
>>124965370

Ironically, Femme Fatale was where she just kept them inside her. Which was why it was named darkly the "harem end".

As for the topic at hand, Sakura was partly at fault for her bitterness, but the key point was that she held out against a curse that normally turns people into gibbering masses of insanity or just liquifies both humans and heroic spirits alike. Having your soul directly linked to the main body is no joke, and anyone who tries to diminish it as Sakura jist being crazy missed the entire point of the various relationships at work here.

The theme was that both sisters had fault for their estrangment, and it unfortunately took a lot to resolve it when a hour long talk could have abated much of the problem. Rin didn't bother to try to accept Sakura's olive branch when given, and Sakura caved in on her years of resentment (it took a lot for that to happen, but it still happened).

Any sane person would just say that both are at fault and suggest family counseling, of which there sadly is none for these types of incidents, because magi are kind of twisted like that and cause most of the issues in their society.
>>
>>124966024
>Harem End
I remember that Tiger Dojo.

Now, what if Dark Sakura wasn't so possessive and tried to create a harem for Shirou? What if she took control of Saber, mind-broke Rin & such to make them obedient to Shirou's every sexual desire? I remember Sakura being Rider's master & Dark Sakura taking control of Caster too.
>>
>>124965152

The greater grail wasn't destroyed, but will be dismantled in ten years time. Not really a better ending to have ten more years of suffering. It's just the lesser of two piles of crap.
>>
>>124966186
That seems like it would of been an interesting story, why hasn't nasu written it? In fact, if they ever went with a canon route, UBW's has plenty set up for it while Fate and HF's seem pretty much over.
>>
>>124965055

That end just says that he is satisfied with himself and doesn't care about magecraft anymore. But fundamentally, he is still the same.

He hasn't bothered to tell Rin and Shirou about the Matous, because it would incriminate him. He gets to feel better about himself and get off scot-free without doing anything. Sakura was already going to forgive him, even if all he did was make a passing, "Yeah, sorry". Same in Hollow, he walks away with nary a demand for an apology.
>>
>>124966169
From best girl of Fate into the waifu bait of all time
I like it
>>
>>124961617

>$3000 foe a piece of fabric
>reasonable

And how does a 4 year old understand things like loans and interest?
>>
>>124966587
Tokiomi taught her well.
>>
>>124960814
too funny
>>
>>124966626

Sakura had accounting classes before kindergarten, magi sure train early.
>>
>>124966294

HF still has Sakura and Rin looking for a better body for Shirou(though he says he doesn't need it), Sakura retraining with an old church bishop, Rin learning things about the Second, Shirou figuring out how to work around the things with his body, and Rider living a human's life. Lots of potential there.

That ten years later thing seems more like an ova than anything. I'd rather they dive into more material on the endings to UBW, and leave that as a side story.
>>
>>124966845
>Sakura retraining with an old church bishop
Wait, that dude from HA? I thought they made him up.
>>
File: 024462.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
024462.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
Do you guys think the HF anime should adapt the normal end instead of the True End?

Shirou sacrificing himself is more emotionally impactful, it's heroic but bittersweet and makes you tear up, better written narrative-wise.
Meanwhile the happy ending doesn't move you emotionally as much even if it's "happy".
>>
>>124966907

Rin talks about him being the replacement for Kotomine. Sakura is training with him, and Rider is a study buddy.

It's no wonder you don't know the guy that well, he never gets a design, which is strange, because he sounds like a cool dude, the brief stuff we hear about him, like a surrogate father for Sakura.
>>
>>124967071

Are you talking about mah nigga Dilo? I hope we see him in the movies, just like Caster's master debuted in the UBW anime.
>>
>>124962096
Why'd they decide to make Arthur a girl, anyway?
>>
>>124967015
>it's heroic
No it's not, It's selfishness in it's purist form, Shirou wanted to die to punish himself for letting all those people die in his quest to save Sakura, never mind how bad that would make Sakura feel or Taiga. God, Taiga, I can't imagine what excuse they gave to her to explain that Shirou is dead, if they gave her one at all. The true heroic act in Heaven's feel, The ONLY heroic act in that stream of stupidity is that homulculs doll deciding to save a man she barely interacted with and only knew for a few days from certain death.
>>
File: 9080416.png (352KB, 854x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9080416.png
352KB, 854x480px
>>124967015
I hesitate between those.
Normal end is better for the plot, while True end has Rider.
>>
>>124960814
How did Sakura put Rin inside her??
>>
File: jkzy8l.jpg (32KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jkzy8l.jpg
32KB, 1024x576px
>>124960814
lol the weak bitch breaks so easy
>>
File: Conclusion.jpg (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Conclusion.jpg
32KB, 800x600px
>>124967015
True End is shit.
>>
>>124963878
What's wrong with a woman that knows men?
>>
>>124967015
Sakura deserves a happy ending.
Shirou does too.
So true end all the way through.
>I waited all my life for you to come back and then I see you as I die
It's a downer as an ending.
>>
>>124967706
Imaginary Numbers + Water + Angry Manjew = Weird Shit
>>
>>124967706
its just a manner of speak, Rin is not really inside Sakura at all
>>
>>124967506

You're being heavily biased here. Ilya didn't need to sacrifice herself either, and left Shirou a wreck, blaming himself for her dying, when she could have told him the truth of the grail system awhile ago and prevented the events of the route. She even kills him (see the "Battle for the Holy Grail" bad end where she kills him and uses Shirou's soul to blackmail Sakura, who isn't aware of her role as grail), even when they have mostly reconciled.

If you are gonna make thoughtful character analysis, you have to understand the flaws of all the characters and their mentalities toward each other. Saying they are just stupid is wrong, even my using that example for Ilya there, I recognize it was the indoctrination of the Einzberns that caused her to act that way. Not as an excuse, but to understand it is more than "this person is stupid and crazy".

There is a modicum of selfishness in that route, but no more than was already shown throughout the game. Shirou always sacrifices himself for others around him forgetting how people would feel or whether that sacrifice would be worth it, and the point (which was what led him to hesitate for a moment which led to the True End when he was in front of the grail) was to learn to love and forgive himself, and put more thought into his actions.
>>
>>124964425
That I would love to see!
>>
>>124968102

It's just Imaginary Numbers. They can make pocket dimensions. That is all Sakura's abilities. They make a joke about it in one Hollow scene, where she and Rin have a fight when they get drunk.
>>
>>124968102
>Imaginary Numbers
The hell does this even do? And how does Zouken's hack job of mixing Water in there change things?
>>
>>124967015
Nah. It gives a better conclusion to Illya and the Einzbern, who finally play her role as the actual older sister.
>>
>>124968479

Zouken trying to change her element only partially worked, because she can force herself to use her original element to the detriment of her body (see Hollow). It's the binding attribute of the Matou that comes into the equation that works with Imaginary Numbers to affect invisible certainties outside this plane. Basically the Astral Plane.

For example, in Hollow, she uses a hybrid of her Tohsaka borne Imaginary Numbers/Matou Binding to restrict the Avenger corpses by using her Shadow as a medium, skewer them, and suck them into the void.

Imaginary Numbers takes them and sends them to a dimension outside of time. You saw it in some bad ends when the Shadow pulled Shirou in and he would be there for hours, when it was only seconds on the outside.

So think of it like a magecraft version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
>>
I love how you fags circle jerk Fate/stay night but hate Fate/Zero because a lot of people like it more.
>>
File: Smug Sakura.png (245KB, 435x552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Smug Sakura.png
245KB, 435x552px
>>124960814
>Rin
lol
>>
>>124961480
I want to have tea with Luvia while talking shit about Rin.
>>
>>124968715
>in Hollow, she uses a hybrid of her Tohsaka borne Imaginary Numbers/Matou Binding to restrict the Avenger corpses by using her Shadow as a medium, skewer them, and suck them into the void.
Nope in Hollow she uses the Shadow aka Angra Mainyu.
>>
>>124969215
Daily reminder that Tokiomi was the biggest fuckup to ever live and sent Sakura to the Matous instead of the Edelfelts. We could have had two busty and gorgeous OHOHOHOs instead of just one.
>>
File: 1410469346558.jpg (32KB, 395x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410469346558.jpg
32KB, 395x389px
Einzbern > All, Tohsaka and Matou a shit.
Makiri is ok.
>>
>>124969312
Are you retarded?
I mean what could possibly go wrong to sent your daughter to the people that got one of their 2 crests stolen by your father.
>>
File: 1353258985364.png (946KB, 800x1197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353258985364.png
946KB, 800x1197px
>>124964671
Shadow wasn't Sakura's will, during the entire time it was eating people she wasn't aware of its existence at all. Yet people act like it's born of her desires or control

She thought it was a series of dreams like in Tsukihime, except unlike Shiki she wasn't watching the news and didn't realize "Huh, that place looks familiar.. almost like that place from that dream" so in her mind they were just dreams.

When she realized that this was real, the random killings stopped as she took a hold of the power herself and reigned it in. Ilya even says that's part of the reason that she took hold of the power, in addition to the more selfish reasons. This is rather far from something she wanted; this is someone waking up one day and realizing they were possessed by a monster that used their body to do strange things.

It's the same situation as Ciel in a way, or maybe SHIKI.
>>
>>124969378
Don't think about what could go wrong, think about everything that could go right.
>>
>>124965312
That's literally never been an argument, she was tainted but she was still herself, which was the entire reason behind the Kotomine conversation in the forest.

Saber Alter was still herself as well, but she was Arthur who was tainted with great rage. It's sort of like that in a way.
>>
>>124969312
>be Tohsaka in the 3rd HGW
>seduce Edelfelt sister
>steal their crest and add it to my own
>years later
>son breeds two superbabbies
>Edelfelts still salty
>son to choose a magus family to house 2nd child
>give her to the family who hate your ass and would probably brainwash her to kill and end the Tohsaka Family
or
>give her to a family who doesn't exactly hate your ass
Giving her to the Edelfelts would have been even more retarded than just giving her to Zouken.
>>
>>124969268

That isn't the shadow.

It looks like we need to update things a bit. Sakura's thing in Hollow is forcing to the surface the long. You remember how it says a mage can't use magecraft without a foundation right?

Nasu explains this as "black circuits that produce a shadow". Just like Shirou's circuits are made to make swords. It has nothing to do with AM, Sakura's natural powers use a shadow as a medium. That was why AM was incarnated like it was, because her powers are focused in that way.

What happened is she forced that part of herself, which is presently screwed up thanks to Zouken, to the surface and mitigates the damage with her mystic code, which prevents her powers from going crazy. It's like how Shirou ends up awakening the circuits he hasn't used in a long time, but worse, because she was used in magical experiments.
>>
>>124969580

Sakura keeps the ribbon Rin gave her for eleven years and longs for her even I'm the shittiest circumstances. They couldn't brainwash her. Plus the Edelfelt are blood connected to her, so her powers would be at their peak.

I want it just so I can see Luvia and Rin fighting over who is the best onee-chan. And the three end up joining the two families down the road.
>>
>>124969974
It's just a regular ribbon, they could burn it if they want. Besides Zouken never brainwashed Sakura so why would you think that they can't?
>Plus the Edelfelt are blood connected to her, so her powers would be at their peak.
It also has that despised Tohsaka blood inside her too you know, they'll just brainwash her into a puppet like any regular Magi Family would. She isn't getting any special treatment.
>>
>>124969380
Even Rider is hot for Saber? It never ends with her, makes me curious how she behaves around Caster after remembering the whole wedding dress brainwashing attempt.
>>
File: 1430694352021.png (658KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430694352021.png
658KB, 800x600px
>>124970793
Saber forgives Caster after she cooks for her. She's like a dog, give her a treat and she'll forget bygones.
>>
>>124970530

They could burn it, true.

My point though, was that the sentimentality wouldn't fade. Even in the worse if circumstances, she loved her sister. It would be nigh impossible to break that out of her.
>>
>>124963818
Literally everything is gay. Gay is synonymous with life
>>
>>124970902
>It would be nigh impossible to break that out of her.
There are methods that make that much easier, Eldelfelts have access to those methods, Zouken had access to those methods too. Just because Zouken didn't doesn't mean Eldelfelts won't.
>>
>>124970892
This is actually voiced now.
>>
>>124971275
Is it already? I thought it hadn't come out yet.

voice patch when
>>
>>124971475
Voice patch will take years.
>>
>>124963818
Only faggots fuck women.
>>
>>124961413
No, sakurafags logic is that Rin is a cunt for treating her sister like this.
>>
Sakura is a shit and wormslut, everyone knows this
>>
>>
>>124974569
>>124964768
>>
>>124974677
>640x480
>>
Every female character in F/SN are people who deserved to be loved, especially Rin and Sakura.

But not saber, fuck that.
>>
File: wormslut.png (463KB, 803x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wormslut.png
463KB, 803x601px
>>124974677
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 64


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.