[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hibike! Euphonium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

This man is your friend. He fights for victory.
>>
I don't want victory, I just want sweets and tea.
>>
File: colon o.jpg (533KB, 1316x927px) Image search: [Google]
colon o.jpg
533KB, 1316x927px
>>124690407
>720p
>>
The 4th episode was amazing. I don't understand how this show is not selling. Is Japan's taste really that shit?
>>
>You can't kick me out sensei! I promise I will get better!
>>It's too late, staresoutwindow-chan
>I-I will do anything
>>Well, it will be tough but there is an advanced blowing technique I could teach you after hours

This is the plot we deserve
>>
>>124690486
Problem is it's generic. I mean, do you have any idea how fucking tiresome it is to watch ANOTHER fucking school setting?
Fuck, I just want something new.
>>
>>124690502
That didn't stop previous kyoani shows from selling well
>>
>>124690517
Great content. Like Suzumiya is can work, if not it'll just be meh.
>>
>>124690540
Great content is a bit of a stretch for that series. But even then they still have plenty of less interesting shows set in a school that did well.
>>
Shuichi my boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
>>
Wet as fuck.
>>
>>124690589
Damn, that put Reina higher up on the list. Based.
>>
File: 1426357417743.png (114KB, 311x438px) Image search: [Google]
1426357417743.png
114KB, 311x438px
>>124690486

> I don't understand how this show is not selling

Then why don't you buy dvds/bds yourself, hypocrite mongoloid?
>>
>>124690851

If my one sale would actually change things, I would. I have the money. But I can't carry Japan's shit taste by myself.
>>
>>124690407
Evil Makoto pls
>>
>>124690995
If everyone thinks like you the sales figures will be zero
>>
File: 1428680515864.jpg (44KB, 439x430px) Image search: [Google]
1428680515864.jpg
44KB, 439x430px
>>124690995

Dat fucking hypocrisy.

So Japanese people can't just watch the anime on TV like they normally do, they have to buy overpriced BDs/DVDs of a show that it's not even that good and that some of them probably don't even like that much because some faggot on 4chan said that he ''But I can't carry Japan's shit taste by myself.''

I'm on /a/ alright.
>>
>>124690486
99% of the characters are beyond bland.
>>
>>124691224
But there's that one angry girl, that one cynical girl, that one obviously going to become a stripper girl and that one always looks out the window girl.

Not to mention the groundbreaking character of a teacher who wants his students to actually learn
>>
>>124691164

That's right, bitch. Anime is a local industry - THEIR industry. It's THEIR job to keep it alive, and paying $35 an episode is the only way this shit continues to get made. Do you get that?
>>
>>124691256
If it's "their industry" don't watch it
>>
>>124691256

Then don't whine and bitch the whole fucking day like your friends on this board about THEIR own tastes.

They buy (if they want to buy) what they want to buy, not what some idiot on 4chan wants them to buy.
>>
>>124691312

They sure can, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to stop calling them out whenever I feel like.

u mad yet?
>>
>>124691250
None of them are interesting and they aren't unique in any way. School setting has been done to death so we don't need some kind of realistic high school experience with generic characters. The story itself is interesting and that's what I'm staying for at the moment. Good characters would definitely add to it.

I'd go as far as to say that this show has one of the weakest main 4 characters I've ever seen.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.