[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUNCHLINE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

This series is surprisingly good. Anyone else watching it?
I expect it to go full-twist territory seeing how the writer of Ever17 and 999 is writing this.
>>
>>124603307
The twist will be that it's just a nice series with cute girls and good art.
>>
>>124603365
2normal4Uchikoshi
>>
GENERARU, RIBERARU
DEFUREI SUPAIRARU
NACHURARU MINERARU
SAA OIDE
>>
>>124603494
god dammit
>>
>>124603307
I can't see where this show is supposed to be going
>>
I usually don't like "randomness" in shows, but I actually like this. Or at least I don't find it offputting. Ito best girl.
>>
>>124603307
This show is the highest tier of complete garbage and it's rightfully being ignored on /a/.
>>
The oddball nature of the show is reminding me a bit of Senyu, and I adored Senyu.
>>
This anime is my shit. And Kotaro Uchikoshi is surprisingly cool. He adds his fans on twitter/facebook and actually responds. It's really neat to talk to the guy who writes your favorite game/anime
>>
>>124603307
Nah I think you're the only one
>>
Remember Yu killed the world over this.
>>
Has anyone even paused on every small shots of the "fast-forward" scenes when shit get's blown up?
>>
>>124603903
It's only starting random, things will most likely come together in the end and have a more concrete plot. That's how he writes his stories.
>>
It's just interesting enough that I keep watching but it's not the bee's knees or anything. The girls are cute but plot-wise it's just silly.
>>
File: 105.gif (147KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
105.gif
147KB, 340x340px
Has anyone here actually played 999 or vlr?
>>
>>124604308
>not mentioning ever17
Yea, you need to get out as well.
>>
>>124604308
RIP Science Boy ;_;7
>>
>>124604343
Fair enough. I just was questioning. Sorry I go outside once in a while.
>>
>>124603307
It doesn't seem to be popular but I enjoy it. I thought it was going to be just another harem but the main guy is too busy being a ghost to have all the girls after his dick
>>
>>124603307
>This series is surprisingly good.
>Ecchishit with a budget that doesnt even try
>Good
Nice to see you're a shit taste faggot that thinks anything is good so long as it has cute girls. Commit sudoku fgt
>>
Perfect.
>>
File: 1421485352257.jpg (125KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1421485352257.jpg
125KB, 1440x810px
>>124603307
I don't think I'm ready
>>
If it was just a fanservice show it would be really good as that too. Just a bunch of girls being hyperactive idiots among themselves and not desperate blushing retards when MC is in sight.
>>
Aww, shit. This was a pretty good misunderstanding.

>>124604308
Uchikoshi as the writer put this show on my radar in the first place.
>>
Pregancy gag was hilarious.

Reminds me of ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzMrA_44Mg
>>
Are there other people in the industry like Uchikoshi that can into English? Maybe he lurks /a/ and /v/ too.
>>
File: P-put Ito in.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
P-put Ito in.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>124603307
Would you?
>>
What a shitty anime. 999 and Ever17 were dogshit so the writer name means nothing.
>>
>>124603494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL0EN9vmvqE
>>
>>124604154
>lolicon
heh
>>
>>124606926
Sweet.
Next ep we get Ironman.
>>
One thing that kind of bothers me is that the MC hasn't really been trying to find out what his possesser is doing with his body, but I guess we'll see that in the next episode.
>>
>>124609208
I think Yuta wants to but can't. His body is just stuck in that room and the seals prevent him meeting whoever possessed him.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.