[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /a/ enjoy shoujo manga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Last_Game.jpg (142KB, 514x488px) Image search: [Google]
Last_Game.jpg
142KB, 514x488px
Does /a/ enjoy shoujo manga?
>>
it can fluff my heart any day
>>
>>124256199
recently I read Kimi ni Todoke, Taiyou no Ie and Bitter Virgin and enjoyed them, I like when the story focuses on the growth of the girls and their problems but I'm not too fond when a series focuses too much on the sentimental part
>>
>>124257414
>Taiyou no Ie
Finished that one a while back, liked it quite a bit. I'm hoping for an anime, since shoujo seems to be a thing every seasom, what with the recent Ore Monogatari and Akatsuki no Yona (is that one worth watching by the way?)
>>
A few of them.

On my reading list:

Great ones:
>Ame Nochi Hare (Bikke)
>Ore Monogatari!!

Okay:
>Kanojo ni Naru Hi Another
>Kanojo ni Naru Hi
>Shishunki Bitter Change

And shit that dragged on so I put it in my on hold list:
>Kimi ni Todoke
>Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

Kinda weird that most of them are gender bender.

>>124257560
Akatsuki no Yona is fucking amazing.
>>
too many girls lusting after cock not enough pure lesbians
>>
>>124257414
Bitter Virgin is a seinen.
>>
I only read shoujo which have interesting or at least half decent male MCs, like Last Game, Daisy, and I need to finish Taiyou no le.

Last Game is hilarious.
>>
>>124257560
Yona is more of a fantasy adventure series with shojo manga trappings instead of the standard shonen manga tropes. I thought it was quite enjoyable with respectable pacing and a likable cast (even if it was essentially Yona's harem). The focus is more on the quest and Yona's growth as a heroine. Sadly, we will need a season two to get to Phase 2 of the journey (and I doubt we'll get a season 2).
>>
>>124257560
>is that one worth watching by the way?
Yona is a good series but finished just when the real deal was starting, Ore Monogatari for now is decent, I don't really like the sweet type girl but the goofy protagonist and his bro make the show for me
>>
>>124257712
and here i thought it was a shoujo, oh well, good story nonetheless
>>
>>124256199
Last Game is too diabetes inducing for me.
>>
>>124258063
It's funny as hell anon. Feeling sorry for Yanagi and laughing at him is half the fun.
>>
I'm cool with them expect with love triangle cause they always pull the super cliche of bad boys always win
>>
File: smug bat.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug bat.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
This is the same thing as asking:

>how many women are there on /a/?
>>
I like shoujo manga but not the stuff /a/ usually posts about.
E.g. I like Taiyou no Ie, 7 Seeds, Rose of Versailles, Glass Mask, Petshop of Horrors, Chang Ge Xing, Basara, Mars, Library Wars, Kodomo no Omocha.

I don't watch much anime, but I think Kamisama Hajimameshita and Akagami no Shiraiyukihime recently got anime adaptions and they're both decent.
>>
>>124258335
That's the stuff /a/ posts about though.

Taiyou no le and Last Game have had threads here. I don't really pay attention to shoujo anime though

We don't usually get shoujo threads though.
>>
>>124258479
>We don't usually get shoujo threads though

Ore Monogatari says hello.
>>
I fucking love Last Game
>>
File: 79701.jpg (49KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
79701.jpg
49KB, 225x350px
>>124256199
>Kare Kano
I really liked it but that's only shoujo manga which I read. I was thinking about NANA but never started.
>>
>>124257815
>Yona is more of a fantasy adventure series with shojo manga trappings instead of the standard shonen manga tropes.
Is there no fullblown romance plot in it hen?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.