[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...was the first episode the only good episode of Origins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

So...was the first episode the only good episode of Origins?
>>
No, there were no good epsiodes
>>
>>124199358
the last one was the shittiest because of the Megaevolution

i hate when they do this
>>
If the HUD elements in the games, including the gender of wild pokémon, presumably come from the pokédex, and Professor Oak built the pokédex, why does he have to ask if you're a boy or a girl?
>>
>>124199358
>using scratch against a rock type
>>
>>124200729
It's a low level charmander, fire type attacks won't do shit either.
>>
last one was my favorite
>>
Pokemon anime would be watchable if it was good animated action without team rocket bullshit or other faggotry
>>
>>124203214
But it is good animated action, and team rocket doesn't even appear all the time anymore.
>>
File: 1426771682640.webm (3MB, 640x360px)
1426771682640.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>124203214
Here's your good animated action, unless this doesn't count as good to you.

>>124203276
>team rocket doesn't even appear all the time
>implying
>>
>>124203214
clearly you are too mature for anime
>>
>>124202217
>fire type attacks won't do shit either
I see you've never played the pokemon games before.
>>
>>124203214
You aren't the target audience. The target audience are Japanese boys, and they love that sort of faggotry.
>>
>>124199358
The shit was simply too rushed and character design looked like shit. If they gave it 26 episode run and decent artstyle, it could have been great.
>>
File: pokemontheorigin.png (243KB, 530x291px) Image search: [Google]
pokemontheorigin.png
243KB, 530x291px
>>124199358
I liked it.
>>
>>124202217
Geodude has low Special and high Defense meaning Ember does more damage than scratch. Also Charmander being a Fire type means it gives Ember a 1.5 boost in its attack power. Also Ember has a 10% chance of burning the opponent so that also helps.
>>
>>124203214
Pokemon should be like Yu-Gi-Oh. Each generation having a new story akin to Pokemon Special manga. Flesh out the stories of the games and expand on it. The Pokemon anime is OC trash that has the same 10 year boy for over a decade.
>>
>>124202217
What is stabbed attack.
>>
>>124203922
And a burned pokemon has reduced Attack (which is geodude's attack stat).
>>
>>124204119
Also that. The idea that Charmander is the hard choice is laughable. While it's not as easy as Bulbasaur or Squirtle it's still simple.

My advice thought is catch a Pikachu for Misty's gym cause that gym will rape a Fire type. Starmie at that low level is pretty much a fuck you. Wont be easy cause Starmie has a huge Special meaning it can sponge Thundershocks and what not.

You can always catch an Oddish/Belsprout if you missed on Pikachu. They are resistant to Water attacks but Grass types have shitty offensive moves. Specially Oddish, so good luck if you are playing Red version.
>>
File: onixbide.webm (3MB, 640x360px)
onixbide.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>124200729
red uses a nidoran later
>>
>>124203214
They improved the battle animation WAAAAAAAAAAY fucking up this season
>>
>>124203432
>>team rocket doesn't even appear all the time
>>implying
They don't disrupt the gym matches at least. And their scheme last episode was actually good. Their scheme in the Grumpig episode was good too.
>>
>>124204469
We'll see what they have to do with Florges and her army then.
Seriously, Team Flare fucking when?
>>
>>124204337
>bulbasaur will literally carry you through the first 3 gyms and be neutral against the fourth
>Squirtle will carry you through the first one and be neutral against the second
>charmander has a type disadvantage against the first two
Yeah, it's definitely the hard option out of the three.
>>
>>124203214
When Team Rocket didn't appear every episode during Best Wishes and acted more competently, everyone was crying how they want the old loser Team Rocket back.
>>
>>124203432
Team Rocket appeared at Mt. Moon, Celadon Game Corner, Pokemon Tower, Silph Co. Building. They were just a Pokemon Crime Syndicate not the clusterfuck it's on the Anime. I always seen Team Rocket as Yakuzas extorting money and shit. It's not until Gen 3 were Teams start starting to have bigger plans.
>>
File: Lysandre_and_Pyroar.png (113KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
Lysandre_and_Pyroar.png
113KB, 342x192px
>>124204573
they are saving team flare for later
>>
>>124204573
I feel as TR they won't have anything to do with it.
That stuff happened a long time ago now.

Unless we already have confirmation that they're involved?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.