[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Yahari Oregairu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 561
Thread images: 83

File: pain.jpg (500KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pain.jpg
500KB, 960x1080px
Why didn't Hachiman protect their smile?
>>
He's the hero they deserve, but not the one they need right now
>>
Because he don't give a fuck about love anymore, also it was the only way to make everyone "happy" at the end
>>
>>123946597
This.

Iroha is smarter than she look and she confessed to Hayama knowing she will be rejected.

Besides she did what yui failed to do in 6months in just a few weeks. Being Yui is suffering.
>>
He's too handsome now. It pisses me off for some reason.
>>
Well, that's their own problem if they don't want to make a move.
>>
>>123951066
So fucking this.
>>
File: 1425883625405.png (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425883625405.png
2MB, 960x540px
>>123951012
The world isn't always full of smiles
>>
>>123951141
And yet even Iroha can't win Yukino

At least Yui has someone to comfort their wounds together now so yeah...
>>
File: shot0018.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shot0018.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
Truly, 8man is the one who doesn't want to change the status quo.
>>
>>123951267
Wait, i didn't get it, did she get a boyfriend or she is equal with Iroha?
>>
He's saving himself for Saika.
>>
>>123951267
It can't be helped.
Yukino pretty much got it in the bag already. Iroha is the other 1%. Vol9 pretty much confirmed Yui lost already.
>>
LNfags thread >>123951088
>>
>>123951356
Yui still maintain shallow relationship with Hayama and the gang

Iroha has no one else but Hachiman
>>
I can't wait until the anime gets to Iroha's part so I can see who is right with the "does Iroha want the 8man or not" debate that was in the earlier thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
I'm gonna laugh so fuckin hard if Yukino actually ends up losing the 8manbowl. Like everyones expectation is that she's gonna win but if the Author says otherwise and someone else or 8man ends up alone. I'll have to say the Author has some balls.
>>
>>123951591
I can believe she's losing yet still maintain a strong bond with him

He might want to bang her but that's just hormone speaking. He never actually express anything remotely close to romantic interest.
>>
>>123951012
black haired bitch never smiled. nothing to protect.
>>
To LN readers in the future: Will there be jelly? I really hope not because that wouldn't fit with this story.
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 768x1628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 768x1628px
>>123951667
Iroha gets yukino and yui really jelly
>>
>>123951667
The next episodes will be 8man depression
>>
How do we fix Ice bitch?
>>
>>123951591
>I'll have to say the Author has some balls
Pulling out some bullshit out of nowhere doesn't mean 'having balls'. The whole story is about Yukino-Hachiman OTP
>>
File: 1407188711814.gif (4MB, 337x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407188711814.gif
4MB, 337x263px
>>123951735
>>123951771
>>
File: oregairu_v10_1391.png (1015KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oregairu_v10_1391.png
1015KB, 1120x1600px
>>123951667
I really think she got introduced at the tail end of the story by the author is to make them jelly and to react. This part got them pretty jelly.
>>
>>123951735
Jealousy is my fetish
>>
>>123951804
no it isnt. teh story is about turning worthless unemployed, useless dregs of society into functioning ants for corporate slave jobs. the entire LN is littered with anti-neet sentiments. its pathetic. they try to cover it up with 8man wanting to be a house husband and loner, but he is always going to do jobs for club and helping others and forced to be a functioning member of society. sickens me.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 245x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 245x350px
>>123951853
She then picked up the stacked cardboard box at the corner of the room.

“Here we go, oomph.”

Nothing was more dangerous than Isshikii’s staggering footing as she carried the cardboard box in her arms. Before I knew it, I had extended my hands out and took the boxes from Isshiki. My Komachi training skill had automatically activated. I really couldn’t deactivate this skill at all…

“Th-Thank you very much! Also, can I ask you to carry them to the student council room, too?”

“Yeah, yeah…”

Well, guess I’ll have to. I turned around at the front of the door to inform Yukinoshita and Yuigahama first before leaving and the both of them had stopped entirely and were staring at the cardboard box.

“……”

“……”

Huh? Why are you guys quiet?

“…Alright, I’m going to carry these over real fast,” I said.

Then, Yukinoshita twitched in response and began cleaning up the tableware, still silent. Again, why are you quiet…?

When she was nearly done, she turned to Yuigahama. “…Shall we stop here for today?”

“R-Right! Let’s all carry the stuff over then!” Yuigahama answered and stood up noisily from her seat. She grabbed her backpack and started “out the room. Yukinoshita carried her bag around her shoulder and slowly walked. Isshiki was watching them in confusion.

“Ummm… we don’t really need that many people…”

“…I’m locking the room, so can you please leave the room?”

“Y-Yesss.”

Yukinoshita urged her with a cold smile and Isshiki frantically went out the room.
>>
>>123951012
He can't protect his own.
>>
>>123951012

Because everyone around him is too high maintenance (except Saika). Not only does he provide an efficient solution to solve the problem, but he's THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD A PLAN OR IDEA and that's how they all treat him for succeeding. I would expect that kind of reaction from Yui, but Yukinoshita really? Her reaction felt kind of forced to be honest.
>>
>>123951891
>anti-neet sentiments
People actually want to be NEETs? They think the freedom from societal expectations justifies the crippling poverty?
>>
>>123951735
>I've been wanting to try to get pregnant with Hayama-senpai but I'm worried if I'll be able to do it well, so please be my practice partner
>Ah, doing it raw is no good okay? Well, if it accidentally breaks then it cant be helped
>>
>>123952108
>poverty
>when supported by parents and welfare so you can buy anime and porn and smokes while doing nothing
>>
>>123952163
With how sly she is, she would poke some holes into the condom and ask him to take responsibility
>>
He was kind of insensitive to Yui when he pulled off a really insensitive confession in a place she said was really romantic and she's still somewhat romantically attracted to him.

Yukino can't stand 8man sacrificing himself again and for the sake of such a pathetically shallow group of friends.

He can't keep hurting himself without hurting other people, because whether or not he likes it he's not alone anymore and has a fair amount of people who really do care about him a lot.
>>
>>123951591

Pfft, Yukino isn't going to 'lose'. Hachiman will eventually confess to her after having a revelation that the way he cares for her is the genuine thing he's been looking for and she'll reject him (most likely for some bizarrely logical reason to do with protecting him) which will make him realize "Oh hey wait, I already knew how this was going to work out - I'm a loner...why'd I forget?" and re-affirm his loner status sending us into a few more dark volumes.

Hachiman is way too happy after volume 10, shit needs to get depressing again.
>>
>>123952265

He's purposely insensitive to Yui because he doesn't want a relationship with her. He's fully aware of how she feels about him.
>>
>>123951891
>being this much misunderstanding the entire story
>being this autistic
>being this hrrdrrr

Whatever that shitty translation you've read implies, /a/non
>>
>>123952302
Nah, she will need to choose him or the club status quo.
Yukino isn't one of those people that will keep up superficial appearance just for Yui's feelings, I see the club crashing and burning.
>>
>>123952302
genuine friends with yukino and yui. once he has genuine friends, he can now be genuine lover with iroha. source - me. my dad knows the author and told me.
>>
File: 1426980916531.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426980916531.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>123952446

>my dad knows the author and told me

No
>>
None of the main girls will the 8man bowl. He'll just cut ties with them, then years later he'll marry a sugar mama.
>>
>>123952660
>sugar mama
You mean sensei, right? RIGHT?!?
>>
>>123952203
>I want to practice being a wife for Hayama-senpai but I'm worried if I'll be able to do it well, so please be my practice partner
>>
>>123952719
are you saying sensei is old enough to be a mom? you want to get hit?
>>
>>123952265
How was that even a sacrifice? He doesn't feel anything for her, and everybody on the scene knew that and knew it was only for the show and the sake of appearances.
>>
How the hell did this series become so popular?
It's like 3-4 300+ threads a day.
>>
>>123952779
Yeah, but he played the fool yet again and embarrassed himself for the sake of people who really didn't deserve his help. You can't go hurting yourself like that without hurting your friend and family.
>>
>>123952895
Don't you know? Everybody is like 8man is real life
>>
>>123952895
its top ranked LN in moonland, yukinon dethroned biribiri for top LN grill on polls, like 4 characters in top 10 or some shit. its just season 2 started so anime only are finally back on the train and talking about it.
>>
>>123952895
It is at the final part/climax part of the story, it is ending soon.
>>
>>123952895
And all LNs are translated, so we have full acess to the material
>>
>>123953073
>soon
>theres bunch of .5 novels with blurays to write that are delaying vol 11
>another year at least for 11 and 12
>probably want to produce enough for a season 3 and cap it off together

expect 2 years minimum if thats your definition of "soon".
>>
>>123952265
>Yukino can't stand 8man sacrificing himself again and for the sake of such a pathetically shallow group of friends.

She's pissed because he solved the problem in a dishonest way. Even Hachiman was disgusted with himself for doing so, but at the same time he had 3 people basically make the request to him 'stop Tobe' so he felt he needed to do it.

Yukino is pissed that he acts this way because she was given the task to fix him and every time he seems to improve he steps forward and shows that he's as rotten as ever.
>>
>>123952910
But how can it be considered embarassing when everybody knew it was fake?
>>
>>123952349
No it's because he wants to keep the status quo of the club, because he doesn't want it to break apart. Plus he believes Yui wouldn't handle going out with a loner as it would isolate her from their her group. And finally it has to do with his past trauma of a girl not really liking him.
>>
>>123953229
Those are just excuses.
He doesn't really like Yui or see her romantically.
He thinks Yui is dumb.
>>
>>123952895
Hachiman is your average oldfag
>>
Final volume will be movie made by Makoto Shinkai
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>123953308
Then the same can be said for every other girl. Also Yui ain't even dumb.

Also not excuses faggot.
>>
>>123953308
He sees everyone romantically, but tells himself he doesn't because he has no sense of self-worth.
>>
>>123953371
Final volume will be a 90 minute hentai
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1366x768px
>>123953308
Are you fuckin stupid he does like Yui and as well Yukino. Which is why he never wants the Club to break apart.

Man fuckin Yukinofags are annoying.
>>
Who /megurin/ here?
>>
Why did they nurf Yukino's cuteness for S2?
>>
>Just realized volume 4 is now fully translated

Know what I'm doing tonight.
>>
>>123953789
Masturbating?
>>
File: Dark Knights.jpg (301KB, 744x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dark Knights.jpg
301KB, 744x798px
>>123952895

Everyone loves Batman
>>
>>123953789
>vol 5 translated
>skip totsuka chapter
>>
>>123953827
Masturbating to the thought of Yukino fucking hachiman silly in front of yui
>>
>>123953772
She was too perfect.
>>
>>123953772
Director is a yuifag
>>
>>123951325

Yeah no wonder he was so keen on helping because he himself could relate to to their problem.
>>
>>123953204
Because he humiliated himself in front of the most popular kids in his class. More than that, you can tell he feels like shit after he does it, which should be enough on his own to piss his friends off.
>>123953308
He sees them both romantically. Maybe not in a really burning passion, but he definitely thins they're both attractive, gets flustered every time they do or say anything suggestive, and literally keeps telling himself not to fall in love in all his monologues. He's nowhere near as cold and distant as he tries to act like, which is why he hates Hayama so much, because Hayama is the exact opposite of him, where he's gregarious and kind on the outside but jaded and cynical on the inside.
>>
>>123954006
>More than that, you can tell he feels like shit after he does it, which should be enough on his own to piss his friends off.
Actually, Hachiman didn't feel like shit at first

he feel like shit AFTER he realize his actions hurt his closest companions

Especially Yukino, thus "I'm the biggest Liar" statement
>>
>>123952165
>my african brother.
>>
>>123954274
I thought it was kind of both. He got most angry at himself for the rationalizing part, not necessarily Yui getting upset. Her being upset definitely did make him upset too, though.
>>
FEEL's backgrounds and OSTs make me rock hard. Why did they randomly get picked for this and why do they never animate anything else that's relevant?
>>
>>123954274
>I'm the biggest Liar

No he realizes he lies about himself to maintain status-quo as much as anyone else or more.
>>
>>123954006
He's also very, extremely gay toward Saika in his monologues.
>>
What can we expect next episode?
>>
>>123954360
Yes, his friends' disappointment is more of a catalyst to his realization.

Without anyone to call him out, 8man simply shrug the pain.

>>123954396
>No he realizes he lies about himself to maintain status-quo as much as anyone else or more.
And my post is wrong in what way exactly? he despise liar and pretender, but then he realize that during confession scene, he was the biggest liar, and this made him sick of himself truly.
>>
I swear to God, if they skipl Isshiki's 'rejections' I'd kick a cat on the street.
>>
File: oregairu_v08_045.png (772KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oregairu_v08_045.png
772KB, 1120x1600px
>>123954536
Everyone trying to act normal the calm before the storm. Girl on the right will crash the club.
>>
>>123953772
They did not
>>
Winning percentages

Yukinoshita - 97%
Yui - 1%
Isshiki Iroha 2%
>>
Best girl percentages

Yukino -25%
Iroha 100%
8man 25%
>>
>>123954638
Are we going to get a scene where it's explained that Yui wanted to confess during the trip, but Hachiman saying that he loves someone without meaning it hurt her? I kind of felt this could have been explained bit more.
>>
>>123954510
I'd think that's more for comedic effect, but 8man's monologues are very unreliable. You sort of have to read around them with his shitty outlook to find truth in them. Of course this isn't anywhere near as fancy or deep as it sounds, but you can tell he'd be able to fall in love with either easily, he just denies it to himself because he's caught up in trying keep of the facade of the cool-headed villian that he and his friends know damn well he actually isn't.
>>
I am waiting for my friend to get here so we can watch the first episodes

HURRY UP NIGGA
>>
>>123954540
It's more foreshadowing his attempts to keep the status quo in his club, which you'll see a bit later.
>>
>>123954689
Yui lost and Iroha isn't even playing the game.
>>
>>123954689
Ebina should win
>>
Girl Tier
> Shit tier: Haruno
> God tier: everyone else
> Waifu tier: Orimoto

>>123954588
Whitewashing 'best' girl is not a new thing.

Consider that her blind, stupid crush on Hayama is part of her charm...well...

>>123954841
I know that, I did read the novels. Literally everyone in the service club put a mask on, making their relationship shallow, which almost result in their downfall.
>>
>>123954825
Nice blog normalfag
>>
>>123954788
I feel like they'll use that later maybe once Iroha causes all the drama. It was subtle enough, though.
>>
>>123954788
Yukino and Hachiman will have a huge spat infront of Iroha. The viewers will find out about why Yukino is mad next episode.

Yui only got her turn way later in the middle of vol9 where she keeps on saying "how you wont understand if I don't say it" only to get told off by Hachiman.
Hachiman makes it very clear to her that he doesn't want Yui confession.
>>
>>123954898
Reee etc.
>>
>>123954914
>>123954921
>>later
Ah, ok. I thought this was all the explanation we'd be getting on it. If that were the case it would have been pretty unclear.
>>
>>123954848

Iroha is playing the game.
>>
>>123954638
>Girl on the right will crash the club.

BANE?
>>
>>123954848
Iroha is the safe tile to save the club if we dont go friendship route.
>>
>>123953838
I'm pretty sure nobody liked Terry.
>>
>>123955190
People on /co/ love Batman Beyond.
>>
>>123953229
>No it's because he wants to keep the status quo of the club, because he doesn't want it to break apart
Doesn't that make him no different than Hayama?
>>
>>123955179
>safe tile
u wot m8

>>123955124
But she isn't. It is not as if she is trying to maintain a relationship with 8man for no reason after her arc.
>>
>>123955238
EXACTLY

>>123955249
Hachiman will still maintain strong relationship with Yukinon

Yui though...
>>
>>123951012
Cause their both as retarded as 8man only Saika and kawasaki saki smiles need protecting.
>>
File: batman8man.jpg (131KB, 1280x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
batman8man.jpg
131KB, 1280x710px
>>123951066
>>
>>123955238
>>I'm the biggest Liar
>>
Expecting anything even remotely intelligent from Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come is utterly foolish. It is an absolutely preposterous parade of loner cliche wrapped up in a nauseating wish fulfillment fantasy. This is not to say that wish fulfillment is an inherent flaw in storytelling, but the glorification of loners in Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come is both nonsensical and infuriating. It might be nice for socially dysfunctional individuals like yourself to imagine yourself as the hero of your own story, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come effectively only undermines itself.

The key underlying issue here is that Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru purports an immature world view through two poorly conceived main characters. Both Hachiman and Yukino profess to dislike the real world because reality does not conform to a set of clear cut rules hence their decision to flee to some service club where everything is a request. Hachiman in particular speaks extensively throughout the show about the weakness and cruelty of humanity as if he if is a paragon of wisdom regarding human nature. Naturally this all raises the question of why Hachiman and Yukino act the way they do, but no adequate answer is ever given. Beyond the patronizing feelings this generates, it is hard to take the show at face value when the character espousing such ideas is just a loner who probably has not been through much of anything.
>>
>>123955238
Yep. He sees a reflection of himself in Hayama, and since he hates himself (or tries to make himself believe he does), he hates Hayama.
>>
>>123955365
It is even doubtful whether Hachiman and Yukino truly reflect the behavior of social recluses in the first place. This is because it is difficult to believe that someone like Hachiman would ever encounter major difficulties in real life given his abilities. Besides a few scenes of unfunny comedy that pokes fun at his issues, Hachiman never encounters any serious problems in interacting with others. He is able to psychologically corner just about everyone he meets and has the charisma to make grandiose speeches to viewers that can move their hearts

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come attempts to sell its audience these two super intelligent loners who are absolutely awesome in so many ways, but in the process it erodes its very premise.

Degrading the show’s credibility further is how hypocritical Hachiman and Yukino reveal themselves to be. Despite their preaching about not having friends, they have zero qualms about exploiting and skirting around every relationship they make. These underhanded tactics they employ to fulfill requests in essence make them no different from the society they so loathe. Additionally, they act extremely mean spirited to anyone who does not see everything in the world like they do. Hachiman and Yukino are far away from being understandable, let alone sympathetic protagonists.
>>
>>123955365
go back to tumblr
>>
>>123955365
Not reading get fukd
>>
>tfw no chapter 2
Spyro,why have you forsaken us?
>>
iroha observed that hayama was jealous of 8man for attracting haruno so now she is attracting 8man to get him jealous of her. she has no real feelings for 8man
>>
File: 1426380528094.jpg (214KB, 1920x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426380528094.jpg
214KB, 1920x1536px
>>123955365
didn't read, going to assume you said to post best girl
>>
>>123955546
he got autism and into a translation war. upset early chapters are translated like shit and wants to redo them himself. also butt devestated iroha is better than yukinoshita. all yukifags are like this.
>>
>>123955365
>>123955418
Drown in acid
>>
>>123955546
Because it is an Iroha chapter.
>>
>>123955546
He's re translating the older volumes for the anime hype
>>123955617
But frog kun is done with yahari
>>
>>123955608
>you said to post best girl
But that's Yui

>>123955553
Then why would she spend time with 8man where Hayama is not present and flirt?
>>
>>123955692
To try and get 8man on board.
>>
>>123955672
Because she can't express her honest feelings with her "friends", so she's forced to play the fujoshi role. Just like 8man is forced to play the villain role. Or it's what others now expect from him.
>>
>>123955672
She's incapable of enjoying a good dicking
>>
>>123951012

He can't protect anything, that's part of his character
>>
>>123955249
Uhh what you said contradicts your point of Iroha not playing the game. Since her arc is done and over with, why would she have any reason to visit the service club at all to hang out with Hachiman? If she's not playing the game, then why would she purposely hang out with them when there's nothing she needs them to do for her.
>>
>>123955672
She's a fake, but she delights in this falseness.
>>
>>123955692
>>123955692
to win him over
>>
>>123955748
She doesn't love Hayama.
Even Hayama said to 8man that he's not the one that Iroha likes.
>>
>>123955805
DING DING DING
>>
File: 1336889595760.gif (2MB, 421x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1336889595760.gif
2MB, 421x384px
>>123955418
>>123955365
>>
>>123955672
She admitted to liking Hachiman and was rejected, even though he never meant what he said from the start.
>>
>>123956184
And people say this show isn't a harem
>>
File: 1349217226441.jpg (42KB, 720x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1349217226441.jpg
42KB, 720x439px
>>123952446
>>
>>123955672
She found out that her name is similar to a Finn meme.
>>
>>123956025
When do you think it happened?
At the tail end of vol8 or after the genuine thing?
>>
>>123956503
It isn't, as of volume 10.5 only one girl likes 8man romantically. Yukino is too much of an autist and Iroha likes Hayato.
>>
Hayama will redeem himself just you mates wait
>>
>>123956709
What about SakiSaki?
>>
>>123955672
So basically she rejected Tobe because she was lacking self confidence?
>>
>>123955365
A bit chunky, but overall good sauce on this pasta.
>>
>>123956779
Doesn't like him either. Neither does sensei. There is no way someone would fall in love with him.
>>
>>123956503
You do realize the protagonist can be popular with girls without it being a harem right?

Hachiman in particular is practically badboy bishounen status but isolates himself by constantly acting like a complete creep or dick.
>>
>>123954638
>implying the club isn't already crashed because of Yukino's and Yui's incompetence
>>
>>123956830
>Doesn't like him either.
I'm not even Sakifag and you're delusional as fuck

She's not interested in the anime, in the novel she is due to constant interraction
>>
>>123956668
Vol9, you mean.
>>
>>123956974
>constant interaction

she shows up, but it is far from constant interaction. she does like him though.
>>
File: iroha anime ver.png (324KB, 632x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iroha anime ver.png
324KB, 632x848px
>>123956901
She literally crashed the club.

>“Yukinoshita-senpai, so your birthday was on January 3rd, huh? By the way, my birthday is on April 16th, senpai.”

>“I didn’t ask…”

>Why are you even here in the first place, hmmm…?

>She tilted her head in doubt and her flaxen hair shook. She greedily tapped her lips with the fork in her small hand, covered with the baggy sleeve of her cardigan worn under her sloppy uniform.

>Isshiki Iroha was here at the Service Club as though it’s the most natural thing in the world.

>yfw ep3 aired on 16th April
>>
File: 8man.png (690KB, 1268x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8man.png
690KB, 1268x706px
>>123951066
>>
>>123957037
>That feel when no sensei end
Objectively the best girl. Even better than Saika.
>>
FUCK ME I JUST WANT TO READ CH2 of 10.5 FOR IROHA

also did iroha get a route in the psp vn? also ETA psp VN for saki and sensei route
>>
>>123957025
>my birthday is on April 16th
How are we going to celebrate?
>>
>>123957025
Iroha is breddy cute

>>123957130
Watch Yahari
>>
>>123957130
I have an exam.
>>
>>123957130
I have to perform thesis research preview, fuck I'm going to fucking hate you if I fail
>>
>>123957130
By struggling on my economics exam. Wish I was as smart as Yukinoshita.
>>
>>123957130
Masturbate furiously to iroha
>>
>>123957130
Studying because I have a final exam on the 17th.

Also, I don't know how to feel about Sakura Ayane as Iroha's seiyuu. I hope she doesn't ruin the cute voice I have for Iroha inside my head.
>>
>>123957255
>>123957327
>>123957407
What a bunch of unlucky fellows
>>
>>123957130
An exam that I have not studied for in software. At least I don't have another one until the 23rd.

>>123957025
With no survivors?
>>
>all the hype for Iroha being built by LNfags
>only vaguely know what she will cause

getting hype
>>
>>123957506
Such is the average /a/non´s life
>>
>>123951012
I just started watching the new season last night and holy shit I don't remember anything from the first season
>>
File: 1394475185680.jpg (92KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394475185680.jpg
92KB, 960x544px
>>123951591
No fuck you 8man belongs with the trap
>>
>>123957479
I don't know man. Her voice need to be fluffy and clingy. None of her kancolle roles are of that variant.
I don't know if her Cocoa voice fits. I can only hope that they get senpai~ right.
>>
File: saikacap (15).jpg (132KB, 455x542px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saikacap (15).jpg
132KB, 455x542px
Can someone recap S1 for me or am I going to have to marathon that shit again?
>>
>>123957651
prepare to be disappointed

shes just a ditzy flirty bitch
>>
>>123957810
>8man ending up with Saika
Never going to happen
>>
File: her smile when.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
her smile when.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>123957651
Patiently waiting for the hype backlash here
>>
>>123957892
Her most recent role that I'm familiar with is Tsubaki from Shigatsu, and that is not at all what I would expect Iroha to sound like. Cute but manipulative, if that has any audible qualities.
>>
>>123957945
Just rewatch it, it's pretty fun.

How often do the LNs get translated? I want to start reading them to catch up, but I'm worried about being content starved after I get to the latest chapter.
>>
Yukinoshitters are at it again.
>>
File: 19227.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19227.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
Iroha's VA has performed as:

Eno from Love Lab
the sister from Mikakunin de Shinkoukei (shit, boring show)
Onodera's sister for nisekoi
Natsumi from Non Non Biyori
>>
So Iroha is just a popular, overly cutesy girl who likes Hayato and shits on 8man? Why is she liked here? She is obviously not worth any effort of liking.
>>
>>123958309
But sensei is used goods.
>>
>>123958647
>overly cutesy girl who likes Hayato and shits on 8man
You got it wrong

Iroha LIKES Hachiman for what he is, and not afraid to show it. Also, she's basically female Hachiman, except she embrace deception rather than being hypocritical about it.

Not even Irohafag here.
>>
>>123958647
>shits on 8man
when? She adores the guy after v8
>>
>>123958647
trolling?
>>
>>123958745
>But sensei is used goods.
Considering her comment during Barbeque? Nah, probably a permavirgin with long string of NTR experience.
>>
>>123958647

see >>123957651

you decide, for pointer she will be a shitter for weeks until 8man influence kicks in
>>
>>123958647
Well, it was a fact that she liked Hayama during the Election arc, but that may have changed with how much she's asserting herself after the Conference arc.

She's a pretty cute kouhai-type character, but unlike Komachi she could in theory have a chance at winning the 8manb owl so people flock to her since she's the only character so far to aggressively pursue Hachiman.
>>
>>123957945

Yuigahama arc
Zaimokuza arc
Totsuka arc
Hayama and co texting arc
SakiSaki arc
Mall daito arc
Summer camp arc
Fireworks arc
Festival arc

Ovas are Marriage arc and Sports Festival arc

>not watching or rereading the LN anyway
>>
>>123958647
She's non-blood related Komachi only more annoying
>>
I just hope Yukino defrosts in time before she becomes completely blind.
>>
>>123958647

sagami's done right as she's needed for the club's relation improvement
>>
i started this show wanting a nice rom com with a loser and get this bullshit
>>
>>123958930
Defrost isn't the right word. Being "icy" is part of her personality. I'd say more like she just needs to wake up.

>>123958969
Welcome to leave any time.
>>
>>123958647
She never once shits on 8man.
By the second time they meet she is already calling him senpai and on their 3rd meeting she is already calling him and approaching him in public.
>>
>>123958852
But Komachi is the best
>>
>>123951012
He couldn't protect their smiles because he hurt himself and they cared about him.

Sasuga 10,000 san

I do like his relationship with Yui and Yukino and watching them hang out with each other during the school trip (save for this part) warmed my heart.
>>
>>123958930

this blind speculation went over my radar, please explain
>>
File: 1396748813440.gif (2MB, 832x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396748813440.gif
2MB, 832x468px
>>123959093
Hasnt been enough Komachi this season yet.
>>
>>123959105
It's an epic shitposting maymay, same as with hayama fucking yukino and 8man being a gary stu.
>>
>>123959199
You'll get some Komachi next episode, though it's not exactly a happy scene.
>>
Is there any NTR hentai of Yukino? I only found Yui NTR on sad panda.
>>
>>123958647
Here is how hachiman described her
>uncute Komachi
>infererior Haruno
>phony Meguri
>amped up Sagami
>not Orimoto
>>
>>123959377
And somehow she's best girl!
>>
>>123951012
He's too busy protecting my dick
>>
>>123959313
You're cruel.
>>
>>123959313
Yukino is not a slut, please do not sexualize or corrupt her with NTR.
>>
>>123959313
If only sad panda allowed you to search by a tag system.
>>
>>123959377
>>123959406

>>123959377

i assume this will be her image in the next 2 weeks before turning as lnfag hyped for that so called '"genuine" request
>>
>>123956709
iroha moved onto 8man though
>>
If Yukino doesn't win, I riot.
>>
>>123959406
>not Orimoto

it's no wonder she's the best girl
>>
>>123959502
Without any future spoilers, people will only think of her as a side character (ala Saki/Sagami disappearing after their arc) and not as one of the lead heroine.

Her status as one of the lead heroine only sink after the end of vol9 and how she just keep appearing in vol10 and vol10.5 even after her arc is over.
>>
>>123959618
No proof. She does not have any tingly girl feelings for Hachiman. She is not getting close to him under false pretenses.
>>
File: 1410046888452.gif (3MB, 400x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410046888452.gif
3MB, 400x286px
>>123955365
>>123955418
>>
>>123955825
So he can' even protect Saika's smile?
>>
>>123955365
HEY LOOK GUYS, I CAN USE BIG WORDS. AREN'T I IMPRESSIVE?
>>
File: oregairu_v09_189.png (720KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oregairu_v09_189.png
720KB, 1120x1600px
>>123959778
>Orimoto
>not close to perfection
>>
>>123960017
Hilarious.
>>
>>123959986
Saika is not relevant enough to be protected.
>>
>>123960017
This is only further proof that Hachiman is a big M.
He likes Yukino stepping all over him just like his first crush.
>>
imouto's the best
>>
>>123959986
I guess that's the one smile he's been protecting.
The rest isn't as important for him, I guess.
>>
>>123959846

8man is first and foremost an ally to iroha. their faster pace at being friendly compared to the service club's girl was his lifetime experience in raking them komachi points
>>
>>123954536
Best girl
>>
how many iroha points did 8man collect so far?
>>
>>123954638
>Girl on the right will crash the club
With no survivors?
>>
>>123960017
How much of a hipster do you have to be to like Orimoto?
>>
>>123960274
He's gonna collect them all
>>
>>123959846
>manage for soccer club
>student president and has her own room
>crash the service club as an outsider instead
You tell me m8.
>>
>>123960274
All of them
>>
>>123959846
>Literally asks 8man to marry her in 10.5

Get out.
>>
>>123960376

not gonna jump the gun soon but iroha abandon all that strategical advance on hayama after hearing genuine shit and crash all the plan.

can't waiting for another 10.5 to confirm this
>>
>>123960376

8man and yukino put each other on pedestal. same status quo thing as hayama's group
>>
>>123960429
>what are jokes?
fucking autists lel

>>123960376
Just cause she has other places to be that doesn't mean she can't go say pick up some things or say high.
>>
>>123957130
Taking notes in a meeting on the new data warehouse and website report system.

I am actually looking forward to it.
>>
File: saikacap (2).jpg (144KB, 919x999px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saikacap (2).jpg
144KB, 919x999px
Built for sex
>>
>>123960642
This, both thought each another were some machiavellian motherfuckers "5 steps ahead" type of nigga.
>>
>>123960674
I can safely said that she is definitely not there to hang out with Yui and Yukino. That leave us with?
>>
>>123960674

You're being oblivious at this point. She's obviously into 8-man.
>>
is it worth reading the .5 volumes
>>
>>123955365
>>123955418
Well done, could make a Madoka version?
>>
What volumes do saki get some screentime ?
>>
>>123951735
Who is this iroha girl and why she acts like a slut
>>
>>123961017
Yukino in Hakama and Iroha first appearance
Get to it.
>>
>>123961017
only when you skip the totsuka or zaimozuka parts
>>
>>123961017

Always worth it.
>>
>>123960807
Yukino isn't entirely wrong, Hachiman is way ahead of her. He just has an inferiority complex.
>>
>>123960852
Saying hi to someone doesn't mean you want to date them.

>>123960947
She has only stated her interest in Hayato, not 8man.
>>
>>123956709
Yukino wants to be raped.
>>
why /a/ associate 8man with batman?
>>
>>123961146

No sense in talking to you. You're reaching natsuru levels of obvious.
>>
>>123961182

underrated post
>>
>>123961066
Pretty much anything before 7. She shows up a bit in later volumes, but rarely has much of a role aside from Volume 9 when Sakisaki's imouto makes an appearance.
>>
Post more 8man batman pictures.
>>
>>123961182
see
>>123955335
>>
File: 1428154874493.jpg (321KB, 606x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428154874493.jpg
321KB, 606x632px
>>123960747
You are correct
>>
>>123961087
I wonder if that judo story will be animated, maybe in an OVA?
>>
>>123961146
She used Hayama as a pretense to check if Hachiman is dating anyone. Can't wait to see it animated so I can see their jelly faces.

>Isshiki let out a brief, but passionate breath and gazed at me in earnest. “Senpai… is there… anyone you’re dating right now?”

>Her voice faintly trembled, her speech erratic, and her cheeks flushed. Peeping out from her excessively long sleeve was her thin wrist that was surprisingly white. She timidly squeezed the ribbon at her bosom with the hand of that wrist, the creases of her shirt exhibiting an air of excitement.

>For only a slight moment, her moist eyes quivered.

>She had struck me at such an unexpected angle that I could feel my heart beat faster. I swallowed my breath to calm it down.

>“No… not really…” I spat out with a rasping voice.

>The room went dead still.

>I turned to Yuigahama and Yukinoshita when I was called and I was being eyed with a dull look.
>>
So is Totsuka gay or what?
>>
File: tl;dr.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)
tl;dr.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>123955365
>>123955418
>>
File: 1418010442409.png (213KB, 450x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418010442409.png
213KB, 450x600px
>>123957130

>tfw I have no work that day
>>
>>123959948
This is the only one of these that is actually funny.

>>123961204
I just like more evidence behind claims than the average anime theorist.
>>
File: 1428819051174.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428819051174.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
>>123961419
>Dull look
>>123961468
He's just there for fujomoney and low tier humor, pay no mind to it.
>>
Will subs come faster this time
>>
File: 1392947816511.jpg (93KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392947816511.jpg
93KB, 960x544px
>>123961381
With MALES ONLY
>>
File: 8man Dark Knight.jpg (812KB, 864x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8man Dark Knight.jpg
812KB, 864x1280px
>>123961182
>>123961291
>>
>>123951012
Because he sacrifices his own happiness in order to protect everyone else's.
He's literally Nolan's batman.
>>
>>123961808
I wonder if watari has seen these yet
>>
>>123957130
I have 2 exams and a fucking 12 hour party later
>>
>>123961542

>theorist.

Sure, keep being oblivious.
>>
>>123952077
Because he didn't just only hurt himself but the girls as well.
They were talking about their feelings, not what hachiman did.
>>
>>123957479
I'm expecting something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWdzgJE3gWE&feature=player_detailpage#t=16
>>
File: 1427996953987.png (363KB, 844x644px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427996953987.png
363KB, 844x644px
>>
>>123962123
New 8man always keeps reminding me of Tooru from Chaika.
>>
File: 1427887867586.png (801KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427887867586.png
801KB, 1000x1000px
>>123962244
>ROLF
>>
>>123961468
He and Zaomukuza are pretty much his good friends.
It is too bad the LN cut them out to focus on romance.
>>
>>123962123
S1 designs were GOAT.
>>
>>123962123
Don't forget early 8man on the LN was pretty as fuck
>>
>>123958417
So Ayane Sakura's coming to ruin another show?
>>
>>123962358
Her role in Mikakunin was bretty gud
>>
Do the same shit during the high school festival
>"Heh, nice going Hachi! That's so like you Hachi"
Bring the status qua back between friends as requested.by them
>"NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, YUR HURTING YURSELF!"

What?
>>
>>123962123
Why are his eyes bloodshot red in the LN?
>>
File: Sakisaki sad.jpg (39KB, 409x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sakisaki sad.jpg
39KB, 409x565px
>>123951012
>No one protected sakisaki's smile

What a tragedy. She's one of the ultra-rare Delinquent Pure Girl types, and gets no attention or focus.
A shame, really.
>>
>>123956709
At this point, you're just shitposting. Ironic or otherwise.

I wonder if you are pretending, or you are pushing what you WANT to be true and in denial of how things really are.
>>
>>123962694
THIS
>>
>>123962609
They actually made it worse by being dicks to him.
>>123962659
He's seen some shit.
>>
More like YuigaHAM.
>>
File: 8man heartbreak.png (812KB, 1270x712px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8man heartbreak.png
812KB, 1270x712px
>Girls that Romantically love 8man
Yukinon
Yui
Iroha
Sakisaki

>Girls that Platonically love 8man
Komachi
Shizuka
Saika

Sound about right?
>>
>>123962855
Add in Ebina and Orimoto for romantically love
>>
>>123962855
>saika
yeah, I'm sure that's platonic. People always lovingly mumble the names of people they have platonic affection for in their sleep.
>>
>>123962609
For the self "sacrifice" the first time he was just making himself a villain and lost nothing(didn't actually sacrifice anything). Also he did it for Yukino. This time he was actually sacrificing himself(got himself rejected which is like repeating emotional trauma for him) for people he has no reason to help. Most of all the girls were mad that he asked Ebina out.

Im just guessing here.
>>
>>123962855
Saika dosen't count he's just low brown humor
>>
File: oregairu s2 anime.jpg (70KB, 300x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oregairu s2 anime.jpg
70KB, 300x419px
>>123962855
The anime poster said it all.
The other girls are just side characters
>>
>>123963001
Saika counts, Saika does love and care about Hachiman doesn't he?

Not in a romantic sense, but there is still love.
>>
>>123963072
Even Iroha is a side character. She's just a side character vampire, stealing focus from the other side characters and having them waste away. She'll never be one of the main two, and never have any chance of winning.
Even Komachi is more popular than her.
>>
>>123962772
>>123962694
I'll admit I rewinded the video and played Saki's parts a few times before continuing.
>>
>>123963131
So shes the villain character?
>>
>>123963238
nigga that's a yukinofag salty
>>
>>123963238
She's the Manami of Oregairu, trying to manipulate Hachiman against everybody for her own selfish reasons
>>
>>123963238
She is a good girl. She was the one that got manipulated.
>>
Iroha will win
Yukinomom is the final boss
>>
>>123963279
Nonsense. I recognize Yukinon is the predetermined winner girl, but I'm not really a fan. I just miss the fun of the side characters like Sensei or Sakisaki. Komachi is the only one that escaped unscathed with relevance.
>>
File: 1882.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1882.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
Why does he care what that dumb bitch Yui thinks.
>>
>>123963238
Like Manami?
>>
>>123963355
Piss off lad
>>
>>123963385
>>123963301
That is Orimoto.
Hachiman is the person he is today because of Orimoto.
>>
>>123963355
>Lelouch
post discarded
>>
>>123963343
The weird thing is that people like this might be serious. Like people that though Kirino would lose in Oreimo, they let their own opinions get in the way of common sense.
The worst thing is that they'll actually be disappointed when the obvious happens. And then we have to put up with their angry shitposting.
>>
>>123963355
>Lelouch
post discarded
>>
>>123963439
Don't believe me?
Its all in the numbers
>>
Why does that dark hair chick even care about 8man's confession? She run him over, doesn't even consider him a friend, and doesn't even like hanging around 8man. Seriously, she's worst girl.
>>
>>123963417
True enough. Iroha hasn't been around long enough to be a full manami. Could split the role into multiple parts though.

Honestly though, she's probably close to Rika from Haganai. That is a compliment objectively, but I really do despise Rika and her type anyway.
>>
>>123963439
I'm just here for the harem rejections. that was the best part of oreimo
>>
>>123963469
Like Ayase winning Oreimo, right?
The knowledge that one guy actually suggested Oreimo to his little sister because he was so convinced that ayase would win. He thought it was just a story about siblings getting closer.
>>
>>123963348
Why is Yukino the predetermined winner girl?

She doesn't really need a romance.
>>
isshiki is an interesting & entertaining character so i dont mind her having screentime. Saki is tsundere and thats it, and Saika is used for humor as well as zaibrokuza. They dont have that much depth & characterization compared to Iroha. So stop being so salty about it
>>
>>123963495
Wrong on all accounts
>>
>>123963439
Yukino end is pretty much set in stone.
Iroha is the underdog choice for a surprise twist ending.
Yui already lost.

Just grab the popcorn and watch Yui suffering as she start to herself as the third wheel. The first she thought they were going out, she left the club. If they go out for real, will she commit sudoku?
>>
>>123963560
>autistic ice queen not needing a dicking
>>
>>123963546
Reminds me of that one anon that watched yosuga no sora with his parents
>>
>>123963560
Her character and role in the story. The interactions. It's all really obvious,
>>
>people still believing he ends up with a girl
>>
>>123963131

Spyro pls
>>
>>123963576
>These characters don't get enough focus and development
>I know, let's introduce a new character instead and focus on her nonstop

Fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>123963621

Better be careful anon, this is an LN.
>>
File: it was loss.png (78KB, 269x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
it was loss.png
78KB, 269x257px
>>123963598
>Just grab the popcorn and watch Yui suffering as she start to herself as the third wheel. The first she thought they were going out, she left the club. If they go out for real, will she commit sudoku?

I don't even think Yui is best and this is still sad
>>
>>123963639
spyro has a hateboner for yui tho, i bet he faps to her in secret
>>
>>123963656
stop being delusional m8
>>
>>123963601
She needs friends and perspective more than a dicking.

If anyone needs to get laid badly, it's 8man, and Yui's been asking for it since day one.
>>
>>123963656
It isn't going to go Haganai and have Sensei win or something.
>>
>>123963677
Yui is only there for the sex appeal.
She is honestly not a likable character imo.
>>
>Implying this won't go full WB2
>>
>>123963560
It would be silly if it wasn't a Yukino end, the story revolves around her
>>
File: chiichan shocked.png (440KB, 475x571px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chiichan shocked.png
440KB, 475x571px
>>123963698
>Yui's been asking for it since day one.

>mfw it turned out the cookies were going to be for 8man all along
>>
>>123963745
Yui confirmed the winner
>>
>>123957973
I hope it does, just to see /a/'s reaction
>>
File: yukko blink.gif (223KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yukko blink.gif
223KB, 300x300px
>>123963725
Untrue. She is very "moe" as well. She is dumb but earnest, a very strong character trait for likability.
>>
>>123963758
You didn't knew?
By the kosm are you that thick anon?
>>
>>123963745
Stop shitposting, Yui.
>>
>>123963650

Bitter as fuck.
>>
>>123951735
Is it from actual manga?

Please say yes.
>>
>>123963758
They were for 8man but it was more because he saved her dogs than because she wants the 8
>>
>>123963745
thats a really fucking ugly face
>>
>>123963355
lelouch and shit tastes? what a surprise
>>
>>123963734
It doesn't revolve around her in a romantic relationship, she's just a main character in it.

What would her and 8man going out actually do for the story or their characters?
>>
>>123963825
I won't deny it. I liked the side characters and am sad to see them vanish.
>>
File: 1398939210208.png (2KB, 110x107px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398939210208.png
2KB, 110x107px
>>123963838
Nigga, what?
>>
>>123963758
>know about Hachiman since the first year
>doesn't act until their 2nd year
>got her first meeting stolen by yukino
>horrible 1st impression by hachiman
>got jumped by her kouhai
She sealed her own fate. She had a year headstart on everyone and didn't do shit. Deserved loss.
>>
>>123963811
Honestly it seems like a retroactive change. Like the author decided it would be cute later on and made the change with a reference later on.
>>
Reminder that Sensei ending is the only happy end for 8man.
>>
>>123963860
They grant each other request.
She get saved
He finally find something genuine
>>
File: Street lights.png (558KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Street lights.png
558KB, 768x1024px
>>123963895
She is the 2ndary girl. She will and deserves to lose for that reason alone. In the end, it has to be this way.
>>
>>123957130
I just graduated from engineering and am doing nothing more than catching up on my backlog.

I will celebrate with you
>>
File: 8man sensei win.jpg (100KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8man sensei win.jpg
100KB, 960x544px
>>123963950
Truly the best end.
>>
>>123963860
She has the most chemistry with Hachiman
>>
I can't wait for the next volume.
Komachi talking with Iroha when?
>>
>>123963955
Saved from what? How does it progress her character at all if she has a romantic relationship with another cynical misfit? What does that do to better her situation with her family, or her ostraciziation, or her outlook? She opens up more, sure, but she was already doing that in a platonic relationship.
>>
>>123964030
That's Iroha.
>>
>>123962694
I appreciate your taste, good anon-san.


As for you, OP, I am rather upset at this development.
>>
>>123963895
This. My imouto is the same, she didn't act for 6 long years and in the end a random girl came out of nowhere and took the boy he liked for herself. I love her, but she was dumb as fuck, and Yui is the same.
>>
>>123964085
She just got outplayed son.
>>
>>123952726
>Of course, the papers we sign are only for practice, I will destroy them once we're over with this.
>>
>>123963867

Stop being so over dramatic, Its just a mere side chapter.
>>
>>123963745
Yui is going to lose. She doesn't deserve to win.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 866x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 866x434px
Iroha has the advantage because 8-man is weak to younger girls and she triggers his oni-chan mode. It doesnt also help that she's similar to Komachi
>>
>>123964063
Yukino is a frosty queen.
She doesn't know love.
The reason why she was so stumped and went wakaranai is due to her inability to understand empathy. It is the reason why she can just blurt out insults and look down on everyone with brutal honesty.

Someone need to save her from such a lonely existence.
>>
all girls except of Sense is shit
Sensei should win
>>
>8man want to marry Komachi
>can't do it because she's his imouto
Iroha is the best choice.
>>
>>123964211
She doesn't deserve it, but she needs it right now.
>>
>>123964211
She did nothing wrong anon
>>
>>123964085

Your imouto is obviously saving herself for you, anon.
>>
>>123963895
That sounds like material for a SS novel with Yui's POV.
>>
>>123964211
Why not?
>>
>All these fags calling Saika a joke character

Just like Yukimura in Haganai right?
>>
>>123964407
That would be great honestly.
>>
>>123964293
That's what friends are for, not lovers. She does need to open up, but I don't think a romance with Hachiman would really progress either of their characters. They're too similar in ways.

That's why I think Yui makes a lot more sense from a story perspective. They don't actually need to get to the part where they're dating, but Hachiman acknowledging Yui's feelings means getting over his lack of self-worth, and Yui's social pressures.
>>
>>123964462
Saika is great but don't even compare him with Best Girl Yukimura.
>>
>>123964462
Yukimura winning was a last ditch effort of an author backed into a wall by his editors and fanbase.
Besides, go be a fucking degenerate somewhere else, scum.
>>
>>123964293
She understands empathy.

Lack of empathy isn't necessary to tell it like it is.
>>
>>123964537
The only degenerate in Hachiman, who literally declares his desire to marry another guy on several occasions.
>>
>>123964293

A good dicking should straighten her out
>>
>>123964471
It is a romance comedy and them getting together will really cause a fucking SNAFU. Yui will totally break and their normal situation at the club will be over for good.
>>
File: utter shock.webm (705KB, 1280x720px)
utter shock.webm
705KB, 1280x720px
>I've liked you for a long time. Please go out with me.
>>
>>123964373
She did nothing, anon*.

FTFY
>>
>>123964637
>Missing the little smile at the end
>>
>>123964637
>Hayama's face
every time
>>
>>123964695
>A smile conveys shock
>>
>>123964688
To be fair to her, she did try to confess to him countless times.
>>
>>123964712
I hate that guy so much
>>
>>123964624
From a story perspective, I doubt the club will last until the end of the story anyway, but I don't see why Yui and Hachiman dating would break the club up.
>>
>>123964747
>I don't see why Yui and Hachiman dating would break the club up

If you don't see how already there's no point explaining.
>>
>>123964637
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiI-okwyKdI
better version
>>
File: 1428706874703.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428706874703.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>123964736
He will redeem himself anon, don't you worry
He's more alike 8man than you know.
>>
>>123964813
He is the true Manami.
>>
>>123962694

>blushing hard as hachiman accidentally mistaken her home nickname as her little sister name

saa-chan~
>>
>>123964794
If your reasoning has anything to do with Yukino being jealous, you're stupid.
>>
>>123962855

endingfaggotry list

>OMK ending
ebina/saki/miura

>WA2 ending
yui/yukino

>oreimo end
komachi

>kiss x siss
sensei

>I"s ending
iroha

>haganai end
totsuka
>>
File: 1428579465570.jpg (132KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428579465570.jpg
132KB, 1440x810px
>>
>>123964747
Yukino and Hachiman might happen.

For Yui and Hachiman to happen, Hachiman needs to like Yui. I dont see it happening anytime soon unless you have a book dedicated to it.
>>
>>123965129
Hachiman already likes Yui. Hachiman likes everyone because he's a huge slut.

His problem is that he doesn't think anyone could be romantically interested in him for all sorts of neurotic reasons, which is why eventually coming to terms with Yui's feelings would make a lot of sense for his character development. It'd be like a final arc.
>>
Because he fears emotional connections and purposely sabotages his own relationships from developing into anything resembling intimacy.
>>
>>123965225
Can you really blame him?
Nobody likes to get hurt.
>>
>>123964813
8man and Hayama are polar opposites.
>>
>>123965217
>delusional yuifag
>>
>>123965374
They are both monsters anon
One is born of knowledge
Another is born of reliance
>>
>>123965435
More like someone who understands basic story structure.
>>
File: Tatenashi 1.jpg (38KB, 152x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tatenashi 1.jpg
38KB, 152x197px
>>123963650
I seems to recognize that pattern somewhere....
>>
>>123965484
Not knowledge, but logic.
>>
>>123957130
Best girl bday is the day where she appears in the show
>>
>>123963650
Prime example why LNs are a shitty medium

I bet some authors just add new girls for the cover
>>
>>123964864
he calls her by her first name right afterwards too. brocon and siscon should unite to save their imouto and otouto.
>>
>>123965484
More like one is a good person who was painted as a monster and thinks he as to live as one.

The other is a monster hiding behind the painting of a good person.
>>
>>123964954
Newfag here, what's OMK?
>>
>>123965782
Onani Master Kurosawa, definitely worth a read
>>
>>123965768
>The other is a monster hiding behind the painting of a good person.
Hayama may not be a saint, but calling him a monster is a bit much.
>>
>>123965768
Hayama isn't so black and white, though.
>>
>>123965815
I already did, thanks for giving the context.

> Yankee end literally coming out of nowhere.

Would fit.
>>
>>123965768
Live with the mask for so long the mask becomes part of you, it dosen't matter what they were, just what they are right now
>>
File: 1416376351775.jpg (40KB, 522x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416376351775.jpg
40KB, 522x600px
>How Yukinoshita would be strung along by Yuigahama’s pleas, how she loved cats, and how she would hug a Pan-san cushion while watching cat videos on her computer on her day offs.
Exactly how high is Yukinon's power level?
>>
>>123965819
Just for the sake of comparison.
>>
>>123964332
Sisterzoned
Daughteru
etc
>>
>>123965913
>Sisterzoned

Can confirm this is an actual thing
>>
>>123966001
What do you mean?
>>
>>123966001
Did your sister try to have sex with you or something?
>>
>>123966050
>>123966091
Wont go into it but I knew a girl who reminded me too much of my sister so there was no romantic interest.
>>
>>123966157
>Harem MC
>>
File: 1428880025941[1].jpg (86KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428880025941[1].jpg
86KB, 1280x722px
Haro haro > Yahallo
>>
>>123966212
stop posting shit anon.
>>
>>123966212

>iroha's variation of yahallo next week
>>
>>123966212
> this is the closest thing to "Hachiman being friendly with a girl" since season 1
> Iroha barging in next episode
Damn it
>>
>>123965874
low, she knows nothing of BL or what ebina says. the fact she cant see the beauty of 8man x saika should tell you all you need to know of her power level.
>>
>>123966212
Is she ever going to be relevant again?
>>
https://kyakka.wordpress.com/yahari-light-novel/volume-10-5/chapter-2/

IT'S OUT
>>
>>123966437
BASED SPYRO
>>
File: 1428882511409.jpg (29KB, 435x485px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428882511409.jpg
29KB, 435x485px
Wondering if Iroha will get fanart like this when she appears in the anime.
>>
>>123966437
SPYRO TOO GODLY
>>
File: 1428721282373.jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428721282373.jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
>>123966437
ITS TIME
>>
>>123966437
Nice try, it's obviously- damn, it's real!
>>
>>123966476
both of them like kinda fat
>>
File: 1428022955273.gif (146KB, 381x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428022955273.gif
146KB, 381x506px
>>123966437
>It's real

Last time someone linked that it just went to chapter 1

What in the actual fuck
>>
>>123966531
Phone notified me of it via email, rushed to his webpage and couldn't find it but typing in the link worked.
>>
>>123966437
I honestly thought this was bait, and was prepared to tell you to shove a pole up your ass. Fucking love you anon. Fucking love Spyro!
>>
>>123966437
I'm so glad I didn't go to bed yet.
>>
Is it Iroha or Irohasu?
>>
>>123966724
Iroha Irohasu is her full name
>>
File: ilohas_mikan.jpg (275KB, 341x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ilohas_mikan.jpg
275KB, 341x1000px
>>123966724
Irohasu is what Tobe calls her but there's also this.
>>
>>123966437

That title
>>
>>123966757
i thought she had an isshiki somewhere
>>
>>123955365
>>123955418
Nobody made a SYNERGY version yet?
>>
Welp she already won fellas
Pack your ships and bags, this bowl over.
>>
>>123963732
How that ended?
>>
>“Well, I wasn’t really going to have you treat me from the start, so it’s fine. But aren’t you being just a little unfair…?” I retorted.

Isshiki, however, was rather unconcerned about that. Instead, she smiled.

She softly placed her hand on her bosom and slightly leaned forward, peeking into my face. Her eyes looked as if they were teasing me.

“Being a little unfair makes me more of a girl doesn’t it?”

>I was interrupted by Isshiki’s sliding movement towards my side.

“That’s why, for now…”

Isshiki stopped her words there and moved her lips to my ears as if to say something secretly with deceiving eyes at the end.

She added some spice smeared with sugar.

“You’re the only one that I’ll act this way with, senpai.”
>>
>>123966437
>Actually, aren’t you being a little malicious by saying it like that…? Table tennis is awesome, you know? Ever heard of “Ping Pong”? The manga and anime were really cool.

Gr8 taste 8man
>>
>>123966846
Touma got the true end, setsuna was left BTFO beyond salvation.
>>
>>123951891
> turning NEETs into wage slaves
> "Authorised by S.Abe for the Japanese Government, Tokyo."
>>
>>123963732
Nah, Setsuna is Yui and Iroha combined. Separate, they are incapable of causing the needed damage.
>>
File: 1419860140160.jpg (191KB, 1023x1448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419860140160.jpg
191KB, 1023x1448px
>>123966854
Y E S
>>
>>123966724
was the author too lazy to find unique first and last names for half of the cast or is this a common thing in Japan?
>>
>>123966930
Check the map for Chiba, then come back again.
>>
>Due to the close proximity of our faces compared to normal, I instinctively swallowed my breath when I noticed her glossy, smiling lips.

>As I stood there unable to say anything, even Isshiki was bewildered by our close distance and looked away with slightly red cheeks. Then, she looked at me timidly and acted shy to play it off.
>>
>>123966896
We shall clarify that Japanese Government do not specifically commission this work, nor be responsible for recent surge of fictions about happy marriage life.

Everything is born from Japanese people's true feelings. As such, it would be nice if everyone can follow the voice of their hearts.
>>
>Behh, did I, like, make some kind of agreement before…? If she mentioned work, I think Isshiki should’ve asked me for help with something… Behh, I, like, totally have no clue…
That's っべー as in やばい, Spyro.
>>
>>123952165
What country do you live in where welfare gives enough money to live comfortably? Because I want to live there.
>>
>Isshiki bonked her head with a “teehee, oops” ☆. How sly… Then again, I wonder what she’s going to use the receipt for? We paid the bill together earlier, too. Speaking of which, after playing table tennis and eating ramen, she also kept those receipts… Was she going to file an income report or something?


she actually kept the receipts for blackmail. Why is Iroha so amazing.
>>
>>123967105
Gotta pay the taxes son, don't wanna end up like log horizon's author
ayy
>>
>>123967135
>Gotta pay the taxes son, don't wanna end up like log horizon's author
What happened
>>
>“Ha! What was that just now, were you trying to hit on me, you’re a bit shameless to think you can act like a boyfriend just because we went out to have fun for a bit, I’m sorry, please do that only after we do this a few more times.” She quickly ran her mouth after flinging out both her hands as if to take some distance.

Add one more to the rejections progression list. But, uh, "please do that only after we do this a few more times". Iroha, you sly girl. It looks like we're getting closer and closer.
>>
>>123967153
jail happened
>>
>>123967153
He didn't pay 4 year's worth of taxes and got arrested
There's a thread up on the catalog
>>
>>123967038
>Japan bans NTR doujins to promote marriageand birthrates
ayy
>>
>>123965052
my dick !!!!
>>
>>123967159
>>123967105
So anyone want to take bets on how Iroha is going to make the other two jealous?

Subtly mention the receipts when they are all together? Make the photo she took her phone's wallpaper?

So many possibilities for the salt to flow.
>>
Animefag only here. Will we see Iroha animated in S2 or will it have to wait for an S3?
>>
>>123967325
She's literally in the poster, anon
>>
>>123967325
S2 is iroha's season mate
>>
>>123967325
Episode three will be her first animated appearance.
>>
>>123967183

ayyyyy

Didnt learn from the material he wrote about contracts
>>
>>123967308

why not giving an intentional slip of tongue mentioning the date?
>>
File: 1410236262174.jpg (9KB, 319x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410236262174.jpg
9KB, 319x316px
<