[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you order a waifu specifically for yourself if both of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

Would you order a waifu specifically for yourself if both of you know that she would die in less than a decade?
>>
>>123538874
Yes. Because you can just order another one, right?
>>
>>123538912
H-hidoi
>>
File: Plastic.Memories.full.1834213.jpg (3MB, 6437x4088px) Image search: [Google]
Plastic.Memories.full.1834213.jpg
3MB, 6437x4088px
>>123538874
Sure. I can only lust and not love anyway.
>>
It's ok to have impure thoughts about Isla?
>>
File: tyrell-bladerunner.jpg (51KB, 1598x788px) Image search: [Google]
tyrell-bladerunner.jpg
51KB, 1598x788px
>>123538874

"The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long."
>>
Keep it in one thread >>123538735
>>
I would get a loli one like the grandma and care for her properly and treat her like the cute little imouto I never had.
>>
>>123539247
That thread talks about the episode. This is a waifu thread.
>muh generals

>>123538912
>>123538963
Heathens don't deserve waifus.
>>
>>123538874
Yes, I would and then we would try to make these few years as happy as possible.
I would just have to avoid impregnating her at all cost, because I would kill myself after her death.
>>
>>123538874
Yes because I never needed more than a decade to live anyways. Might as well make it a good 10 years.
>>
>>123538874
>Would you order a waifu specifically for yourself if both of you know that she would die in less than a decade?

I would, if she had some kind of hibernation ability where she could climb into a pod and pause her deterioration.

When she neared the end, I'd put her into hibernation. And however many decades later, an old man would wake his waifu from her long slumber, and spend his last few days together with his beloved.
>>
Probably not, I don't own any pets for that exact reason.

Maybe if I was sure my life would be over in those 10 years.

Seriously though, I don't know if I can watch this show, there will not be enough healing shows for the whole year to save me from what the ending obviously will be.
>>
>>123540851
Well yes this is going to be battle shounen with a sappy ending.
>>
>>
I want a android daughteru
>>
>>123541132
>implying that's a daughterfu

More like sex slave.
>>
>>123541179
Even better
>>
>>123538874

Depends, are we talking about a failsafe shutdown, or are we talking about a more spectacular failure mode here?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.