[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit, this bitch right here. I finally decided to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 14

File: 65854.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
65854.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
Holy fucking shit, this bitch right here. I finally decided to watch Toaru Majutsu no Index, and finally completed season one. This bitch is by far the worst anime character, be it male or female I have ever seen. I almost dropped the show because every scene she's in I just want to kill myself to make it end. She's one of those characters that's such a waste of animation, that she has huge tits for no fucking reason. All she does is cry and complain, really what's the point of her?
>>
>>122683367
faggot
>>
Holy shit she's no where near as bad as you say she is. There are also so many anime characters worst then her that it's obvious that either you're a faggot or dropped on your head as a child.

Either way, fuck off you retard.
>>
>>122683953
Someone's mad because I don't agree with them.
>>
okay
>>
>>122683638
faggot

THK is literally a faggot
>>
>>122683367
No one is as bad as Index herself.
>>
>>122683367
Literally an angel, get out of my face with your shit taste.
>>
>>122683367
If she makes you want to kill yourself op then do it already and fuck off.
>>
>>122684337
faggot

Mikotofags are literally a faggot
>>
>>122683367
shes one of aleister's bullshit plans, you know, the guy floating around upside down in a tube?

the question is at this point has JSo6 updated?
>>
>>122685514
Yh part 6 and 7 btw can anyone post a pic of st germain i wanna know what he looks like
>>
>>122685514
Js06 always delivers. Have patience.
>>
File: 1358737598765.jpg (292KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1358737598765.jpg
292KB, 1000x900px
Holy fucking shit, this bitch right here. I finally decided to watch Toaru Majutsu no Index, and finally completed season one. This bitch is by far the worst anime character, be it male or female I have ever seen. I almost dropped the show because every scene she's in I just want to kill myself to make it end. She's one of those characters that's such a waste of animation, that she has huge tits for no fucking reason. All she does is cry and complain, really what's the point of her?
>>
File: 1426537261098.png (98KB, 251x275px) Image search: [Google]
1426537261098.png
98KB, 251x275px
>>122685853
Index. Huge tits. Lol
>>
>>122683367
Who the fuck is that? I don't remember her at all.
>>
Raildex thread?
>>
>>122685919
raildex thread.
the question i have at least is will touma ever get over his Othinus induced PTSD or will he stay fucked like he currently is?
>>
>>122685916
the bitch made of AIM.
>>
>>122685853
You tried well, but sadly you were a bit too lazy.

>>122683367
Her introduction isn't that great, it gets better.
>>
>>122686048
Will raildex ever learn to spoiler or learn that it takes a while to catch up.
>>
File: IMG_20150318_114459.jpg (249KB, 1080x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150318_114459.jpg
249KB, 1080x634px
>>122686048
How the fuk do u get over this
>>
>>122686282
Deal with it or fuck off.
>>
>>122683367
She's an artificial existence that only recently acquired the capacity to interact with other sentient beings. She's has a lot of growing up to do, but she's got a good head on her shoulders and generally lives her life correctly. Easily top 5 Raildex girl. Just wish she appeared more often.
>>
File: 1388020340145.jpg (98KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1388020340145.jpg
98KB, 500x750px
>>122685853
I'm a hardcore Mikotofag, but an Index is fine too when she's not eating Touma's head.

>inb4 replying to copypasta

Just taking it as an opportunity to show not all of us Raildex fags are fucked in the head.
>>
>>122687800
>an index is fine too
no, just no.
headcrab is just no.
>>
>>122685804
He was in the group shot with Touma and the new Blonde chick, he's the old guy in the back, don't have it on me
>>
>>122686282
If you're not caught up don't walk into a damn raildex thread, it's like walking into a Fate thread and getting mad when you hear Shirou is the Red man
>>
>>122683367
>What's the point of her?
She's a plot device, and seriously while she's not good or anything there's certainly way worse out there, if you managed to get past Index the character you should be fine, just get over yourself and keep going if you want to read the series, or give up and kill yourself like you wanted to.
>>
GcUKb19e
>>
>>122686327
>crushed
>hung
>eaten alive by friends slowly
>lived an entire life in a hospital bed unable to move
>decomposed while conscious of it
>died completely alone in the void of space
>killed by robots and rocks
I want Misaki to somehow read his mind and learn of all the lives he lived and died. I want to see her reaction. But I don't think memories of those lives are still with Touma in clear detail for Misaki to see.
>>
>>122688414
No I'm sure they're still with him, but I think Misaki said she couldn't delve really deep into someone's mind most often? Like she needed to ask those guards some leading questions to bring those memories to the surface if I recall, she couldn't just pop up and pull them out, which means Touma would do the "dizzy -> touch head -> negate" shenanigans he did in NT11's flashbacks.

This is of course all ignoring that I doubt Misaki would just go and read Touma's mind for kicks
>>
>Just to say those few sentences, he had wandered the pitch black world, traversed seemingly infinite worlds, and experienced countless forms of pain, fear, and despair.
>How could he withstand it?
>These were true hells with a density great enough to drive any normal person insane before they could overcome even one. And reaching this point did not release him from it. After saying nothing more than that, he was smashed by Othinus and forced to repeat all of the infinite apocalypses he had finally overcome.
>forced to repeat all of the infinite apocalypses he had finally overcome

Correct me if I'm wrong but let's see if I understood it right.

Loop 1: Black world -> Alpha -> Beta -> the countless worlds in Between the Lines -> Omega where he met Will -> confronts Othinus and gets killed by her

Loop 2 - Loop 10,031: Black World -> Alpha -> Beta -> countless worlds -> Omega but he goes straight to Othinus -> says some words and gets killed

He repeated countless worlds at least 10,031 times (due to the line about Othinus wanting to give up after killing him that many times). Those countless worlds according to Othinus don't stop "in the mere tens of thousands” either.

That's a lot of worlds especially considering some worlds involved him unable to move and withering away in a hospital bed until he dies. And he did all this just to reach Othinus and add a few words until he completes his speech. That's some dedication.
>>
>>122688587
Now you know why he is called The TouMAN
>>
>>122688587
Now you know why he has such a case of PTSD going on for himself right now. Moreover, it's shit like this that amazes me as to how both Touma and really the entire fanbase manages to forgive Othinus for this level of bullshit. I mean I fell for it too, I have no clue why I'm ok with it or why he was, maybe because in the end she did put him back in his world and go for the heroic sacrifice angle, but seriously, that was some mind breaking bullshit to the highest degree.
>>
>>122688724
Can't be called mindbreak if Touma never broke. Except for "It bothers me"

In the end, Touma saw she needed his help even though she was killing him millions of times.
>>
>>122688754
Have you not been reading it or something? Not only did he try to commit suicide in the worlds, getting out of it he went crazy for a lot of NT10's last section and in NT12 he just hears the word Magic God and completely blanks out before turning in near tears to Othinus to ask if he's still in the real world. He's pretty gone anon, he didn't just brush it off
>>
>>122688829
Oh shit completely forgot about the building suicide. Sorry.
>>
>>122683367
>watch

That is where you fucked up.
>>
>>122688724

We have to. She is the only person to truly understand him and keep his sanity in check after NT9. The man is fucking broken.
>>
>>122689057
I get that Touma may or may not have Stockholm to a hell of a degree (I mean if irl it can happen over a few days what does literally millions of years do to you?) I more meant how we went along with it. Index bites him or Mikoto acts Tsundere towards him and half the fanbase will call for bloody murder but really the main complaint I see for Othinus is that her revival at the end of NT10 was bullshit.
>>
>>122688724
I like it because it brought out the best moments in Touma and Othinus. Going through all that and coming out stronger than before and even understanding the one who was supposed to be your enemy. I actually smiled at him dying at least 10,031 times as if to show that he died for every single sister he couldn't save (he's the Imouto that gets butchered while Othinus is Accel in this case).

He may be torn up but he's still standing which is where Touma shines the most for me. His run through the falling Star of Betlehem or standing up against Accel give off the same feeling except this time, that's multiplied by infinity.

I also liked the fact that Othinus also went through infinite worlds and she was just unconsciously subjecting him to the same experience she had so she has someone who understood her and Touma actually did get her in the end. Call me crazy but there's something romantic about it. Like accepting some crazy yandere after everything she's done and for everything that she is.

And aside from the self-sacrifice thing, if Touma accepted her, then I'm fine with her too.
>>
>>122689163
It's because those things happen after he saves them. Othinus hasn't done anything to him after he's saved her yet.
>>
>>122688724
>Moreover, it's shit like this that amazes me as to how both Touma and really the entire fanbase manages to forgive Othinus for this level of bullshit

It's because Othinus had to go through the same or even more hells in her attempts to rebuild her original world, but in Othinus case, she didn't even know that the next world she was creating was a world were she would decompose in humus or become food for her friends (at least Touma had an idea that world after world would be a torture, Othinus on the other hand wandered in her worlds with the "maybe this will be the one" mindset).
>>
>>122689173
Yeah, I agree with you and don't think I could put it much better, I'm simply shocked because I certainly didn't put that much thought into it at the time, it simply was how it was at the time, and I doubt most people put that much thought into it either, but we just unconsciously went with it all the same.
>>122689191
True, that could be it
>>
>>122689163
I think it's because Othinus was legitimately his enemy when it all transpired. Index isn't Touma's enemy and for the most part, neither is Mikoto. We didn't hate Mikoto when she went insane and had to be stopped by Gunha+Touma. We didn't hate Index when she was Pendex trying to blast Touma dead.

If Othinus traps him in a hellworld after everything they've went through, then we'll raise up our pitchforks. All she has now is her sharp tongue (which she already had even when they were journeying together and which Touma seems fine with) and puny threats so she's like a harmless pet.
>>
>>122689242
Yeah the shared suffering/wanting someone to understand her is a big part of it I'm sure, and Othinus definitely had it bad, but that just that alone managed to 180 the viewpoint of her still impresses me
>>122689260
The bigger difference between your examples would be that Pendex and Level 6 Mikoto both weren't in control of their actions, though you could argue that since Othinus was making him go through similar worlds to hers without thinking on it she was "unconscious" at the time too I suppose. As an aside harmless pets don't jam legs in your ears or try to break your Achilles tendons, she could probably do it too as she's 15 cm not 5
>>
Wonder how NT9 would be animated. Probably never gonna happen doe
>>
>>122689352
Well, like you said, Othinus was broken or close to broken as well as shown by the "cup already full to the brim" imagery which Touma took advantage of. She did go through infinite worlds even before she met Touma.

And that line of thinking actually goes with every enemy Touma has faced. I didn't hate Sherry when she was the enemy or Agnese. But if Agnese sold him out after their time together, I'd feel angry at her.

And by harmless pet, I meant more that she's like a pet cat. Acts coldly most of the time, may hiss at you and scratch you but you keep it around without viewing it as a threat (although it can scratch your eyes out) as compared to say a wild dog which people are wary of. Also becomes affectionate sometimes. It's why Touma carries Othinus and Index carries Sphinx.
>>
>>122689352
>but that just that alone managed to 180 the viewpoint of her still impresses me

I don't know about other people, but for me at least it never was a 180° turn, since every bad guy in the series has had their motives I was under the unconscious impression that Othinus was the same, and every hell Touma had to go through had a deeper meaning. And we recieved that in the end, after everything is explained I only thought "Oh, so that's why!".
And the end of NT9 helps a lot with the whole "this girl right here had to go through every hell I myself lived, and choose to let me have my world back even after everything she did to get back her own world... And my friends want to kill her? Without question? Fuck no."
>>
Sluthinus is worse.
>>
>>122689498
I'm sort of hesitant to say I want to see it animated, seeing as it'd be easy as hell to fuck up and it would be hard to get the same atmosphere and get across how much it breaks Touma mentally I think. I mean it *could* be amazing, but it'd be much easier for it to be meh
>>
>>122689498
I feel like it would be like Disappearance, or at least "It bothers me" would be like Kyon's monologue. The whole NT9 is pretty visual except for "it bothers me" so it wouldn't be hard to animate at all, the hard stuff would be to set up the right atmosphere, so it can't be rushed, and since it's JC staff it will be fucked up in the end.
>>
>>122683367
how about i come to your house irl and roundhouse kick you right in the dick bitch
>>
after omega do you think touma can sympathize with izzard's reaction to finding out he saved index?
>>
>>122689537
>>122689538
Apparently I'm alone when it comes to sometimes starting out disliking the enemies and only warming up to them later, Agnese for example my first impression was "wow what a bitch" rather than that she might have some good reason for it.
>>122689537
Part of the reason I think Touma carries Othinus is that Othinus would be more inclined to go with him, especially when Index normally has that cat with her.
>>122689538
True, the immediate reversal of Touma fighting for her rather than against her might have helped it too
>>
>>122689634
I wouldn't think so, like he would sympathize, but I don't think he'd exactly condone it seeing as when he was presented with a similar situation he decided it would be better to an hero rather than go kill Othinus for beating him to it
>>
File: 1420917299745.jpg (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1420917299745.jpg
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>122686282
oh don't be a little bitch, this shit been out forever and is popular, people aren't obligated to spoiler everything just because you haven't touched a ten year old franchise
>>
File: Index_v06_069.jpg (486KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Index_v06_069.jpg
486KB, 1200x1600px
>>122683367
You have shit taste, faggot.
>>
>>122689723
I'm fine with ww3 even, but every time someone starts a raildex thread, it automatically transforms into a most recent one. This one for example starts with Season one and now it's about Othinus again.
>>
>>122690052
Read more novels and less Index general.
>>
>>122690052
Because we discussed WW3 to death while it was still new, no kidding we're going to talk about what's still new as opposed to what we've already discussed literally years ago
>>
>>122690138
this.
it will probably get brought up a second time if S3 ever comes around but its already been talked to death.
>>
Having finally found a ruler while it was still on my mind; 15 cm is actually somewhat large. Not normal or anything but certainly large enough for it to be a little confusing as to why Sphinx is constantly going after Othinus and she's so scared of him when she should stand almost as tall as him or close, shoulders at least
>>
>>122691107
Thats about the size of a human to a mountain lion, if Sphinx was fully grown, more like a human to a tiger.. Cats are very dangerous as they have many weapons and they dont know their own strength.
>>
>>122691208
I suppose that might explain why she's a bit worried about him, but it's not a size difference that explains how she's apparently just a toy and he can easily pick her up and waltz off with her or something. A mountain lion might kill me but it would have a harder time parading around with my corpse
>>
>>122691285
Squared cube law for one and for another, I think shes just shrunken. If her perprotions are the same, then shes just a bag of twigs. Unlike a baby which is relatively fat, she will have very little weight.
>>
>>122691374
I was more talking about the size of her than her weight, but thinking on it rats can get to about that size so if she's playing dead or something I guess it might check out, the table of contents picture just keeps throwing it out of whack for me even though I know that's a bit bigger than she should be (unless Sphinx is actually rather small)
>>
>>122691495
Well she would certainly never be able to overpower a cat thats near her size. Animals have stronger muscles than humans do and relatively speaking, Sphinx will have much larger muscles than she will even at half grown. I do believe Sphinx is half grown.
>>
>>122688322
Why/
>>
>>122691621
Again I've kind of put aside the part that she might be able to stand up to him or something, i's just to me that if those dimensions in the illustration are right and Sphinx is half grown it looks like it would be an awkward carry and doesn't seem like the size of thing a cat just plays around with, rather than a mouse it's like coming home with a full kitten (which again happens, but unless you're not moving it should be awkward, and from the sounds of it Othinus never seems exactly pleased to be chased)
>>
>>122691777
Have you never had a cat before? You sound like someone who has never owned a cat.
>>
>>122683367
>watch Toaru Majutsu no Index
>watch
That's where you went wrong.
>>
>>122691826
Yeah that's probably the root of the problem, I'm a dog person, and larger breeds at that, never had anything that goes below my knees
>>
>>122691881
Pretty sure like 70% off ppl started the index series by watching
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-03-18-17-24-47.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-03-18-17-24-47.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>122685853
Index is basically a talking dog. Fucking cancer

>bites people
>bitching when she wants food
>>
>>122692858
Nice screenshot
>>
>>122692893
That's not fair to dogs, they're generally much better behaved, even Sphinx is much better behaved than Index and he's a cat
>>
>>122683367
What happened at the end of S1 will later lead her deciding to fight an Angel in the Russian skies during WW3.
>>
>>122694275
Not just that, as soon as S2 she comes up again
>>
>>122691748
Because fuck your little circlejerk in archive.moe
>>
>>122691107
At fifteen centimeters tall, Othinus would only weigh about 40 grams or so.

Your average rat weighs at least five times that, so it's not unreasonable that Sphinx can easily drag her around.
>>
>>122683367
>>122694275
That fight was awesome
>>
Holy shit the railgun/index anime specials are like reddit
>>
>>122683367
If you were to cum in her would she get pregnant?
>>
>>122692893
I wouldn't mind doing her doggy style.
>>
>>122697334
Fuck off pedocancer
>>
>>122697651
She is older than Misaka
>>
>>122690138
Then leave the threads to other people. For every thread explicitly about Season 1 there's like ten Raildex Generals. You know, it is actually okay to have a thread about an anime series that doesn't immediately dive into the cutting edge of the source material.

>>122683367
The lady is like all of 5 fucking days old when shit goes down, it's not surprising she doesn't have as much strength of character as you would like.
>>
File: IMG_20150318_184555.jpg (114KB, 1024x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150318_184555.jpg
114KB, 1024x688px
This nigga would reck othinus in her full magic god mode
>>
>>122697773
There are better place if you care about spoiler that much.

>>122686471
>>
>>122697845
I've read up to NT12. I'm just saying you shouldn't be a fag to people who haven't. Not everybody is obligated to read 40 light novels before trying to discuss an anime.
>>
>>122697773
Here's an idea you chuckle nut.
Read the novels

Seriously what are you waiting for? More seasons? Quit wasting your time and participate in the threads.
>>
>>122698001
I have, you shitstain. I've even read through the PSP games. Some people haven't.
>>
>>122697922
See >>122688148

Sure this thread started with someone moaning about the anime, but it turned into a raildex thread because people who like raildex dont want to participate in the circlejerk over at archive.moe and want to talk about what is currently happening in NT12 on /a/.
>>
>>122697922
That's his problem and he's obviously at the wrong place. Like I said there are better place if you care about spoiler that much.
>>
>>122698087
Do you go into every other thread discussing an anime adaptation and spoiler it through to the end if you've happened to have read that far? Just because you, say, finished the third Grisaia VN last year doesn't mean you have to be a faggot about it in Kajitsu threads.
>>
>>122698197
Oh I'm sorry, do I spy an anonymous user comparing something barely translated to something fully translated in all mediums?
>>
>>122698262
Why should I give a shit whether you know Japanese?
>>
File: 1403241672474.jpg (113KB, 730x600px) Image search: [Google]
1403241672474.jpg
113KB, 730x600px
Reminder.
>>
>>122698197
>Do you go into every other thread discussing an anime adaptation and spoiler it through to the end if you've happened to have read that far
Yes.
>>
>>122698300
Because if it's translated in English, you can bet your stupid ass there are going to be way more people caught up entirely than in a series that only has some of the VNs translated.

Why do you think some threads about adaptions are hazardous to go into? If the shit is translated (like Attack on Titan), people are going to spoil shit because this is an anonymous imageboard with a "who gives a fuck" mentality. If you don't like it (or anyone who isn't caught up), stop being an anime only purist and read the novels.
>>
>>122698452
mah nigga
>>
>>122698470
>Because if it's translated in English, you can bet your stupid ass there are going to be way more people caught up entirely than in a series that only has some of the VNs translated.
Whether the source material is translated or not only changes the likelihood of your getting randomly spoiled. It doesn't change whether the people gratuitously doing the spoiling are fags or not.

You should be at least be consistent like this fag >>122698452..
>>
File: 1350704780407.jpg (48KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
1350704780407.jpg
48KB, 300x265px
>>122698568
How's your first week on /a/?
>>
>>122698568
Bottom line is I don't want to flood /a/ with Index threads. This was the only Index thread, so damn it I'm going to talk about Index in this fucking thread. If you don't like it, tough luck. What do you care anyway? You're caught up. Or are you "defending" the people who haven't caught up like some sort of internet superhero.
>>
>>122698632
>Or are you "defending" the people who haven't caught up like some sort of internet superhero.
Whether or not you should be a faggot about spoilers is independent of Index.

I happen to have read some manga past the end the end of translations up to the present. If I blew the lid off the plot I would be an asshole. And on the flip side, if somebody who read the novel told me everything that was going to happen into the manga, I would consider him an asshole too.
>>
File: 1386816478403.gif (3MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1386816478403.gif
3MB, 500x283px
>>122698770
>>
Watch out for Misaka Mikoto
The public enemy of Raildex #1
She is mainly responsible for...
☑ Killing Mami Kawada's career
☑ No Index or Railgun season 3
☑ Index's Collar
☑ Damaging Index's bowels which make her digest food faster
☑ The attempted stabbing of a young Touma
☑ The Parameter List
☑ The distortion of the elements causing Angel Fall
☑ Giving Ridovia the idea of invading Academy City
☑ Kanzaki leaving the Amakusa
☑ Murdering Agnese's parents
☑ Abandoning Angelene and Lucia in Milan
☑ Pre-memory loss Touma being angry at Misaki
☑ Egging kids to attack a young Accelerator
☑ The rollercoaster that killed Vento's brother
☑ Rise in pirated Gekota merchandise
☑ Worldwide illegal trafficking of gemstones
☑ Othinus eviscerating Othinus
☑ Touma failing to save the world
☑ Radio Noise Project
☑ Level 6 Shift
☑ Dolly
☑ Kuroko not being the protagonist of Railgun
☑ Chemicaloid Project
☑ Pissing off powerless geniuses
☑ Aborting a fetus
☑ Shocking thugs into a indefinite vegatative state
☑ The punching bag girl from volume 19
☑ The decline of 19'th school district
☑ The bombing of Seventh Mist
☑ Giving Accelerator a caffeine addiction
☑ Sexual relations with pigs, underage
☑ Destroying Raildex threads and infecting other threads on /a/
>>
>>122698770

>>122698625
>>122686471
>>
Threadly reminder:
-That Misaka stalked and attacked pre-amnesia Touma constantly just because he can block her shitty powers.
-Reminder that Misaka never thanked Touma properly after helping her save her sisters and her sorry suicidal ass
-That Misaka forced Touma to date her while being obnoxious with her shitty hobby
-That Misaka delayed an injured Touma from going to help the Amakusas because she wanted to confirm to herself her own retarded feelings
-That Misaka forced Touma to bring her ass to Hawaii, giving him unnecessary burden
-That Misaka, despite not being his girlfriend and haven't even confessed to him yet, bought rings for the both of them that makes sure that Touma won't cheat
-That Misaka attacked a grievously injured Touma after seeing him with Cendrillon without asking questions because her shit logic believes that "he can take it".
-That Misaka, without even asking questions, again, tried to drag Touma by his belt from a rooftop, nearly getting him killed.
-That Misaka refused to translate Cendrillon's words to Touma because she got jelly, denying Touma a justified thanks from her
-That Misaka shocked an already injured Touma, again, while he was in a midst of an existential crisis while talking about things she knows nothing about
>>
GODDESS TIER
Othinus
Itsuwa
Will-tan
Misaki

TOP TIER
Oriana
Kanzaki
Orsola
Fukiyose
WORST

HIGH TIER
Awaki
Himegami
Mugino
Laura
Kongou
Saten
Misuzu

MID TIER
Birdway
Last Order
Sasha
Saiai
Arisa
Seria

LOW TIER
Lessar
Vento
Rikou
Umidori
Komoe

SHIT TIER
Index
Kuroko
Hyouka
Uiharu

WORSE THAN SHIT TIER
Mikoto
Fremea
>>
I wish Kamachi would stop forcing Mikoto so much in the novels. Not only she hardly does anything memorable or meaningful in the story, all that screentime she gets is only taking away space that she could use in a better way in Railgun.

Her presence in the novels only spoils her character in the manga. The novels can be perfectly fine and the story would not be affected if she was removed from it. She has her own story already and it's obvious that Kamachi doesn't have any plans for her in the main one.
>>
Fuck you, Mikoto's chapter was forced as fuck. It was made to pander to Mikotofags. It was completely, utterly unneeded and was a gigantic repeat of Will-tan's scene just with her physically abusing him and talking about shit that she doesn't have a fucking clue about. Notice how Touma doesn't start feeling bad about the omega world until Mikoto shows up, then suddenly he magically regresses, despite the fact that everyone he fought up to that point shared the same fucking fate as all the "other" selves did.

Furthermore, no girl has had him break down like that. No girl has actually listened to all he had to say. No girl has actually tried to understand him on an emotional level. No girl has told him that it's okay to be selfish for once. Not fucking one. You can't say that what Will-tan did wasn't greater than anything Mikoto has ever done because she has never had that privilege and disposition. Stop pulling shit out of your ass and get over the fact that Mikoto is basically being forced into the series because of her unwarranted popularity, rather than her relevance to the plot or appeal as an actual interesting character.
>>
>>122699063
>>122699024
>>122698957
Strap yourselves in boys, it's time for fun
>>
Misaka's roles in WWIII and NT are really minor. The author could have easily avoided writing scenarios where she was needed without affecting his story or the theme behind it.

Her development is also pointless because only her romantic angle is being developed, but what about her other facets as a person, Esper or character in general? When the development is onesided, it lacks impact outside of her character. It's just there so the fanbase can become attached to her and root for a possible romance that will never happen. It's just there so it can appeal to the worst kind of audience that is the shippers who don't care about anything else in the story. It is only there to create divisionism between those who read this for the plot, worldbuilding and characters in general, and those who only care about how many Mikoto tsundere scenes are in each book, because that is the only assignment Mikoto has in Index.
>>
How many hours will he go for this time? I've seen him go more than 6 in a thread with no one else even replying to him.
>>
>>122699006
I am dealing with it by calling you all a bunch of faggots. Obviously you're free to be a faggot if you want.
>>
You can see just how delusional Misakafags are since even Kamachi acknowledges that she hasn't been a relevant character for thirty novels.

I can't wait for her to inevitably have her romantic feelings blown the fuck out when she finally gets her shitty novel.
>>
>>122699247
Okay.
>>
Let's be realistic here. Misaka has never done anything impressive or accomplished anything of impact in the story. She is overshadowed by nearly every other character in the story. She, as character, doesn't contribute in an unique or memorable way to the series. Her feats are never even close to being the highlight of a volume or an arc.

Overshadowed by Touma in volume 3.
Overshadowed by Kuroko and Accel in volume 8.
Overshadowed by 10032, Accel, LO, Amata, Vento, Index and Touma in volumes 12 and 13.
Vastly overshadowed by Itsuwa in volumes 14 and 16.
Overshadowed by nearly EVERYONE during WWIII.
Overshadowed by Worst, Birdway, Umidori, Accel and Katze in NT3.
Overshadowed by Fraulein, Kakine, Beetle, Fremea, LO, Birdway, Thor, Silvia, Touma, Cendrillon, Hamazura and Mugino in NT6.
Overshadowed by Misaki in NT7.
Vastly overshadowed by Othinus, Accel, Agnese, Ollerus, Thor, Touma and Kanzaki in NT10.

She should just stay in her shitty containment series instead of trying to ruin the main one.
>>
Having read the whole Index series at the last year, i started out liking mikoto after the sisters arc, but that dwindled more and more over time when i realized her whole tsundere crap wouldn´t change after 20+ novels

I can tolerate that kind of shit if it goes somewhere, but in this series it didn´t, and around hawaii i started to get annoyed by her

I don´t really like or dislike her, and i get she´s the series female face because people seem to like her, but i really wished she either had way less appearences, or get some character development to get away from that crush that seems to go nowhere since like the 3rd novel

I hope something about her changes in her upcoming novel
>>
>>122699440
When you're done, can you spam Accelerator images next? That'd be awesome. I kinda miss that fucker.
>>
>hating on Touma's waifu
>baaaaw, Othinus in single volume got more development and more mature relationship with Touma than my Miko-chan in 30+ books
>baaaaw, Othinus' and Touma's interactions have actual influence on MC, unlike repetitive comic relief tsun shenanigans and creepy stalking
>baaaaw, my Miko-chan doesn't have such fabulous Wizard Hat
>>
Having mikoto being rejected would be the best thing that happened in this series then we can move and get into the plot

In nt12 so far she has only showed to regress back to the way she was in the beginning.
Lmao she wonders why she imagines that idiot in her head like what was the OT16 for when she realized she was in love with touma now she questions it!

Makes no fucking sense the only logical answer would be tsundere.
>>
>>122700107
Oh a new one.
>>
quality raildex right here
>>
Can't we just get more Misaki or more Kanzaki?Girls with "plot" are touma's favourites.
>>
>>122700610
This is what they're all like
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.