[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime lucky star highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (130KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1136x640px
In Japanese high school you stay in the same home room and the teacher switch for each subject .
My question is in lucky star why did Kagami choose liberal arts in her second year? Sukasa said it was to be with her and konata. But if you don't switch classes what's the purpose?
>>
>す
>>
>>122513189
What
>>
>>122513000

Never watched it and I didn't know their schools worked like that either. If you're watching sub version then I assume some schools do move classes or the makers just got it wrong.

Dubbed version would be easier to answer though - cultural traditions are often changed into something a western audience can relate to, so maybe it was originally the home room in Japanese.
>>
>>122513000

This is the second time you've asked this.

Please stop
>>
Classes are often rearranged at the start of the school year. I know because it happened in many shows.
>>
>>122515157
In dub it's liberal arts
In sub humanities
So I'm not sure
>>
>>122513000
I don't think they chose their classes but it's been a long time since I watched. Some elective classes would have to change though I suppose.

>>122514083
>>
>>122517627
It'shttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2oTAHuZHzKU
in episode 7 4:30
>>
>>122513000
>Sukasa
>not Tsukasa
>>
>>122518086
No it is Tsukasa I know what I'm saying
http://luckystar.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukasa_Hiiragi
>>
If a class stays together in their classroom for different subjects, presumably the class assignments for would have to be based on which subjects people elected to do.
>>
Hey OP, what happens is in Japan they separate classes based on what they pick.
On the school I stayed abroad for a month, classes 1~6 were humanities, while 7~11 were natural sciences. What this means is that the natural sciences classes had more advanced math, as well as physics and chemistry as subjects, while Humanities had History, Geography etc.
>>
>>122518325
>presumably
If you have to stay in the same class do you even pick elelectives? Because every one would be different
>>
>>122518542
>humanities
So you have to pick humanities or natural science before the school year?
>>
>>122518706
No, First years take both and have to pick when advancing into 2nd year
>>
>>122518843
So in the second year there is two types of classes and home rooms ? And there is a bunch of home rooms based on the choice you picked? Is that why even tho they picked the same humanities they were in a different class with same work?
>>
>>122519258
Yeah, because there's only Humanities and Natural Sciences for, in my case, almost 1000 students, even if two people picked Humanities they wouldn't necessarily end up in the same class.
They just call them home rooms because you don't leave them, and the teachers come to you instead.
>>
>>122513000
Because the electives are the one time the classes DO get mixed up, since people from the same class will pick different electives.
>>
Didn't you post this on /jp/?
>>
>>122519392
So is it like 10 home rooms each?
>>
>>122519633
The others guy said there is no electives just two choices that's what the home rooms are based off of
>>
>>122519812
depends on how many students you have each year. Like I said, there were 6 rooms for humanities and 5 for natural sciences. It's not difficult to understand
>>
>>122519961
Thanks for all the help
>>
>>122520051
No problem, friend. Ask anything else you'd like to know
>>
File: image.jpg (336KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336KB, 640x1136px
>>122520160
Last question for these two classes shown in picture do you change classes for these? Or is that also a choice to see what homeroom you go to for the year
>>
>>122520843
Could you stay with the same teacher ?
>>
>>122518615
that's what all the bukatsu are for
>>
>>122522252
>Anonymous
>03/14/15(Sat)18:22:21 No.122522252
>>>122518615 (You) #
>that's what all the bukatsu are for
What is that?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.