[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akatsuki no Yona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

Holy fuck, the amount of shit getting real in the last episode is off the chart.

>Yun getting his shit kicked in
>that entire battle
>Yona choosing the dark side and fucking murdering the big bad in cold blood
>motherfucking Su-won out of fucking nowhere

Can't contain my hype for the next episode. Why is a goddamn shoujo series most exciting and hot blooded fantasy anime to air recently? Garo ain't got shit on this(not to say it's not good too).
>>
Did it pick up pacing-wise? I dropped it at episode 6-ish because I was falling too far behind on shows last season and it was moving a little too slowly for my liking.
>>
Well picked up
>>
>>122465550
I wouldn't say that it was particularly slow in the beginning, but I don't think it sped up since either. But it's definitely worth watching, it's one of the best shows this season. Also, Yona and Hak are strong contenders for best girl and boy of the season.
>>
>>122465717
Is that actually a girl?
My dick
Picked up so hard
>>
>>122465881
Yona will fuck you up. It's funny how far she came though, I already thought she was pretty badass in this scene:
>>
>>122466101
but it turns out I knew nothing.
>>
>>122466144
Imagine consensual sex with her, while she stares at you like that. The whole fucking time.

Haku is fucking crazy.
>>
>>122464834
>Garo ain't got shit on this
'no'
>>
>>122466279
Garo is just "muh suffering!" Concentrated with cheap animation

There's nothing outstanding about it
>>
Please, with Leon's constant moping you'd think he was the little girl from a shoujo series. But at least people in Garo actually fuck, so there's that.
>>
>>122466331
Eh, Garo is pretty good, some of the fight choreography is amazing, and it's at least a better show than Bahamut was. For something that came out from a goddamn tokusatsu show, it's a masterpiece.
>>
Imagine walking down an alleyway and suddenly you bump into Yona and Hak, and they stare at you with bestial faces. You realize this dragon and her thunder beast are going to rape you at full force in all your holes, and there's nothing you can do about it, so you just put on a moe smile and let it happen.
>>
Invincible dragon fucking never, I wonder how his power even works.
>>
File: 60.gif (838KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
60.gif
838KB, 250x230px
>>122466564
Zeno will probably appear in the last episode.
>>
Will anyone win the Yonab owl or will it be an open ending?
>>
>>122466564
He doesn't know either, he's just the most OP of them.
>Gets stapped and his head ripped off
>picks it back up, puts in the right place and his head is normal again
>"Oh I have White and Green powers now by the way"
>>
>>122466450
The goddamn toku show is a million times better than the trashy anime. Might as well call it something else, because it doesn't have the spirit of Garo at all.
>>
>>122464834
A Yona thread not on air day? Pretty rare.
>>
>>122467196
Yun
>>
>>122468269
It'll die before reaching 100 posts.
>>
>>122464834
The episode had pretty great directing.
>>
>>122468317
Yeah.
>>
File: AnYtracklist.png (15KB, 253x583px) Image search: [Google]
AnYtracklist.png
15KB, 253x583px
The tracklist of the OST is out for those interesed.
>>
>>122465881
Yes, yes it is.
>>
So much for Hak protecting the King's will.
>>
>>122468747
He probably switched over to her will when he gave her the bow.
>>
>>122465881

A princess even
>>
>>122467397
>le zombie jack of all trades OP reckless boy
Already hating him.
>>
>>122470941
>le
Don't do that on /a/.
>>
>>122468838
So when is he going to give her the D
>>
>>122470986
You don't give Yona the D, she takes the D from you when she wants it.
>>
>>122471816
And she gives it back to you if she feels like it.
>>
>>122471849
If she's in a good mood.
>>
>>122472032
Tell me. Why does she use the bow?
>>
>>122464834
>Why is a goddamn shoujo series most exciting and hot blooded fantasy anime to air recently?
It isn't though, Junketsu no Maria has way more passion and tension. Yona is just a languid, sugary shoujo.

>>122465717
>Yona and Hak are strong contenders for best girl and boy of the season.
Don't be ridiculous. Both of them aren't anything special aside of the obligatory "unique" set of skills typical for shoujo protag couple. Just because the show and all other characters masturbate over Yona and Hak doesn't make them "best" anything. Hak excels at being unlikeable and boring, his character revolves around fucking people up and wanting but being unable to fuck Yona.
>>
>>122472226
Because she's not in a good mood.
>>
>>122472300
Who does she fight for?
>>
>>122472226
Because bows are kawaii.
>>
>>122472324
Watch the show.
>>
File: fuckmehard.jpg (158KB, 444x750px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmehard.jpg
158KB, 444x750px
How far has manga developed their relationship?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.