[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a Flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: noFla.jpg (460KB, 990x1360px) Image search: [Google]
noFla.jpg
460KB, 990x1360px
Name a Flaw
>>
>>122275709
Kiritsugu
>>
>>122275709
Talking heads and edgy shit.
>>
>>122275709
Saber
>>
>>122275709
Fate/Zero
>>
File: 1405304307198.jpg (35KB, 231x241px) Image search: [Google]
1405304307198.jpg
35KB, 231x241px
Not enough Rin.
>>
>Pretty much any writing about Saber's past had its head up its ass
>Literally every servant except Assassin (who was cannon fodder) had an obsession with Saber
>Not enough Lancer
>Assumes you're familiar with Stay Night/ exists mostly to set up Stay Night rather than be its own story
>Kiritsugu's philosophy was hopeless and he should have known that
>Poorly pacing talking scenes
>Many characters were little more than Stay Night cameos
> Gil OP pls nerf
> The Inside the Holy Grail shenanigans
>Ryousuunke (spelling that wrong? don't care) was 1 dimensional and felt like he was just there because they series dictates there has to be 7 masters

All in all, 8.5
>>
Jogging Kirei
>>
Kajiura.
>>
Wasted an episode on that little bitch Rin.
>>
>>122276076

Too much Rin.
>>
>>122276100
>Ryousuunke (spelling that wrong? don't care) was 1 dimensional and felt like he was just there because they series dictates there has to be 7 masters

Oh come on he added some great energy to a cast that were really drab and serious.
>>
>>122276100
>hating Ryuunosuke
I had fun once and it was awful
>>
Generic OST.
Bland tryhard characters
Shitty historical inaccuracies.
>>
It's fanbase.
>>
>>122275709
Failed attempt at comedy relief between Waverfag and Riderfag
>>
>>122276215
But that's one of the strong point
>>
>>122276215
You do realize waverfag would mean an anon that likes Waver, right? Just say Waver and Rider for what you are trying to convey.
>>
Haters gonna hate
>>
>>122276167
I liked him murdering kids (bonus when Caster made one think he was safe at home only to NOPE that shit), I'm saying the guy had nothing to him other than "heehee! I like guts and violence!" and was very disconnected to the rest of the characters. Even Caster's Cthulhu monster was a pretty pointless detour.
>>
The fights were all boring.
Oh, sure, they were damn well animated, but horribly done.
It felt like an 80s fight scene but with fancy paint. You know, the whole screaming people's name, the whole blocking with nothing happening? That's this anime entire fight scenes but with flashy light and animation.

Every fight ends up won with that special attack so it just doesn't matter.
Saber beating Berserker was just her blocking his attacked and then killing him off scene.
Saber beating Caster was boring.
Assassin dying to Gil , showing off how awesome he was, and his minions were pointless.
Rin was entirely pointless and should have really just been removed but fanservice, obviously.

So yeah, it's just shit that looks pretty and sounds pretty.
Long talks with fake fight scenes is all this anime is.
>>
>>122276323
An anon that likes waver or rider would have nothing to do with the comedy relief in a show. Just accept you got buttmad instead of being the semantics police faggot.
>>
File: 1416722365637.webm (3MB, 640x360px)
1416722365637.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>122276638
Comparison-wise, how do you feel UBW's been choreographed with its action?
>>
>>122275709
It's not as good as the sequel.
>>
File: wyt.png (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wyt.png
1MB, 1000x1200px
>>122275709
>The main character isn't a young teenage bishounen that weak nerds like me can self-insert into. Instead he's a grown man with a wife that wants justice but not in a typical shounen kind of way.
>not enough slice of life moments
>main character doesn't really have much of a harem
>Rider has a personality in Zero. I only want tits. Tits that every generic anime has.
>Gilgamesh was threatening and more interesting in Zero. He's less one-dimensional than his FSN counterpart.
>Not enough tsunderes and cooking and pandering to otaku shit
>actually shows the characters planning shit
>the main character isn't a complete idiot and actually uses his brain sometimes
>Bad guys win
>I want the protag to be a whiny harem fake underdog, not a grown man with a wife

FZ is shit.
>>
>>122276015
>main character literally cries and is seen playing with his daughter happily at the beginning
>edgy

epic
>>
Has to live in the shadow of F/SN. By comparison, Fate/Zero has less content but also manages to be less thematically tight. It's a dozen sideplots which add up to nothing much. It's not bad, but it didn't accomplish anything of note to add to F/SN, nor is it different enough to really justify itself.
>>
File: dining.png (611KB, 853x464px) Image search: [Google]
dining.png
611KB, 853x464px
>>122275709
>takes itself way too fucking seriously
>lancer dies like a bitch
and most of all
>TOO MUCH FIGHTS AND HEROIC SPIRIT MEETINGS THAT LEAD TO NOTHING HOLY SHIT, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KILL EACHOTHER.
I mean fate/stay night does this to a lesser extent, but god it happened too many times that characters just meet, and the part, and then be on their merry way. Remember the fucking scene where saber Iskandar and Gilgamesh just fucking have a picnic at night? And when its done they just say: 'Goodbye, well kill eachother later'
>>
>>122275709
The sequel.
>>
File: 1298311423.jpg (42KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
1298311423.jpg
42KB, 400x366px
>>122277095
>>
>>122276215
>hating best duo
>>
>>122277459
>sequel
>>
>>122276100
>Kiritsugu's philosophy was hopeless and he should have known that
It's like you missed the point of the story. He knew it was pointless. That's why he sought the grail.

>Poorly pacing talking scenes
Any anime with extended dialogue is dumped on with this criticism. It's meaningless. Just say outright that you don't like talking scenes instead of bullshitting up this poorly paced nonsense.

Yes, that is why he was there. Tokiomi said as much. Not every character needs a backstory with fleshed out family history and life purpose.
>>
>>122277754
>>Poorly pacing talking scenes
>Any anime with extended dialogue is dumped on with this criticism.

No, only animes with lots of dialogue that have fucking BAD PACING are dumped with that criticism.
Do you often see people complaining about UBW's pacing despite it having a shitton of dialogue? No, becuase it was way better paced. They used one hour long episodes and threw some action in between heavy exposition scenes, among other things, to make said pacing smoother. F/Z, on the other hand, had one of the most awfully paced first episode seen in recent years, it's first season was almost pure talking and the distribution of the action scenes between the episodes was poorly planned.
>>
>>122275709

The loli Rin service eiposde

Also I coudlnt give less of a shit about Kiritsugus past, half an episode should have done the job not more than 1.
>>
File: 2negros.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
2negros.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Can someone explain me one thing?

So, in the end Kiritsugu won the race but rejected the grail however Kotomine survived because magic and gilgamesh or whatevershit.

Still, Since Kiri raised Shirou and Koto raised Rin , they should have been living in the same city for like 5 years ,or whatever untill Kiri died young for no reason at all .
Aside from Kiri's death (which I'd like to know why too), why didn't they fight each other If they lived so close? There's no way Kiri wouldn't want to kill such an evil man, and Kotomine was known by everyone to be the local catholic priest so he's identity is not secret.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.