[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the adventures of Overlord Ainz Own Goal so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: overlord3_07.png (427KB, 901x1294px) Image search: [Google]
overlord3_07.png
427KB, 901x1294px
How do you feel about the adventures of Overlord Ainz Own Goal so far?
>>
>>122223187
As a lover of both skeletons and Necromancy, his lack of undead undead minions really [spoilers]rattles my bones.[/spoiler]

It's been enjoyable so far at least.
>>
>>122224307

Well, his ONE cheap undead minion wrecked everything it came across. Nerf Own Goal pls.
>>
>>122223187
All over the place but at least we get something of a visualization before the anime.
Shame the artist is plowing through the material like he is on speed, making the the action scenes lack the despair and tension for the side getting shit upon.
>>
>>122224368
I get the feeling that he'll need more when he finally runs into the other guy trapped in the same world. I bet it will turn out to be a former guild member opposing his world conquest.
>>
>>122224818
Looks like there are 7 volumes out so far, how far along is the manga compared to that?
>>
>>122225238
Aiming for 1 novel = 1 manga volume and even then it has to sacrifice shit to barely show most of it.
Manga has people literally teleporting to the scene and out just to make ends meet.
>>
Albeidos armor on the manga looks like shit and makes no sense.
>>
>>122225425
Never mind artist drew Mr. Bones hiding his lich looks with his bathrobe, a mask and gauntlets and few pages later FORGETS to draw the bathrobes closed to the villagers/Gazef, flaunting his skeletor supremacy.
Literally, how? (Never mind that he forgot to draw Albedo's kite shield and axe since you could excuse that with magic inventory)
>>
File: Vol_7_005.jpg (152KB, 987x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Vol_7_005.jpg
152KB, 987x1502px
>>122225573
Novel painted her armor to look almost daedric with the claws, cape and blouse and other gear.
And the death knight to look like a lightpost ghoul towering above others, not a zombie spacehulk.
Sigh, I hope the artist has zero work for the pending anime. Even then I expect so-bin's artwork to get radical simplify but hopefully they at least manage the keep the macabre tone to it.
>>
File: Ol4.jpg (58KB, 346x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ol4.jpg
58KB, 346x480px
>>122224307
In vol 4 he has two different armies of skeletons. One commanded by a lich that he creates just for that.
Also, he usually takes all the corpses of those who kills back to his base to create more undead.
>>
>>122225425
>Aiming for 1 novel = 1 manga
man thats such fucking bullshit. is there a translation for the LN
>>
>>122226698
Yes, either read it on your browser from http://skythewood.blogspot.sg/p/knights-and-magic-author-amazake-no.html

Or snatch e-reader/pdf compilations from https://mega.co.nz/#F!61NGTRRK!F2aCe8c5r6cCfr3Wer4TaA
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.