[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Tokyo Ghoul:re Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 526
Thread images: 115

File: Getting Owl'd.png (1004KB, 1482x719px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Getting Owl'd.png
1004KB, 1482x719px
We expect:

Best girl Akira vs our retarded ghoul Naki and Hinami showing her true strength
Ayashit vs Juuzou Ayashit getting BTFO
Miza being qt and raping ghoul investigators' asses
Torso trying to catch up with his waifu
Haise stop being a faggot
Quinx being useless Just a joke
Seidowl vs Everybody

Discuss
>>
I'm just ready for Seido to prove himself that he isn't a weak little shit no more.
>>
Eto a best
>>
Can someone give me the last thread link? I want to know what anons discussed.
>>
So now I understand what the fuss in 2ch about. Kanou refers to Takizawa as オウル(Ouru) while the true owl, who is Eto, is refereed as 梟/フクロウ(Fukurou)
It seems like Kanou makes the disctinction between fake owl and true owl clear.
>>
>>122206528
Not that quality, they mostly discussed about power level.
>>
Jason when? There's no way Juuzo will be able to keep up with crystal spam Ayato with just his knives. Also, I am quickly losing track if all these peripheral characters. Every time they talk about someone by name I'm just like wait who is that? I wonder where this whole auction is going. I can't tell if Aogiri, Perriot or Big Mam is supposed to be the mastermind.
>>
>>122206528
>Oh shit Seido isn't dead
>Arima is autistic
>Mutsuki is finally going to die even though that's pretty much impossible
>Ayato a shit
>Floppy when

That was the whole last thread in a nutshell
>>
>>122206734

Seido isn't dead? Eto chomped a good piece of him.
>>
>>122206734
Don't forget
>regular shitposting
>>
>>122206960
I figured that part would be assumed
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 230x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 230x219px
>>122206939
>Eto
>>
File: 64545765.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
64545765.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>122206734
>Seido isn't dead
Friendly remainder when :re started I said Seidou was alive, but anons replied to me post after post of message why I was wrong. I said Tatara was going to make him his mindless pet.
>>
>>122206939
Noro, you mean. And the bite seemed to miss the heart. Maybe. Fuck if I know where the edge of the chest cavity spaces out with muscle and sinew.
>>
File: 1425735846142.png (406KB, 870x627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425735846142.png
406KB, 870x627px
Seidou's tarot card finally fits his personality and character development.
>Materialism — Ignorance — Stagnation — Self-bondage
>Lust — Egoism — Obsession — Anxiety — Anger
>Hedonism — Passion — Instincts — Racist
Sexuality — Temptation — Doubt — Vice
Futility — Physical attraction — Pessimism — Insight

I have only paid attention to Kaneki, Juuzo, and Touka's cards in the sequel but now seeing Seidou's card becomes true, it's really interesting to see other characters' cards too: _Uta and his sun card: this throws me off the track because I honestly don't know if Uta should be happy in the future and his whole well being so far is fake. Income suffering I guess.
_Hide and magician: this may have already become true.
_Mutsuki: her development is obvious.
There maybe more but I don't remember.
>>
>>122207015
>>122207077

Yes, Noro. My bad anons.

Why's there an assumption that he's alive then?
>>
Are they feeding Seidou not properly? He looks like some crack addict drying out.
>>
File: 1425737567830.jpg (41KB, 350x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425737567830.jpg
41KB, 350x326px
Welp.
>>
It was obvious Seidou wasn't going to die when he got a Tarot Card just before the Raid operation.

Seidou being Aogiri's bitch while Amon got away makes sense.
>>
>>122207182
Maybe that's how they broke him. To ghouls starvation is hell. Seidou doesn't look healthy, even if they tortured him he looks very malnourished.
>>
>>122207182
Well he did say he was hungry.
>>
>>122207095
Hinami is 12 (Hanged Man) and Amon and Kuro are The Emperor.

There is a possibility they escaped from Aogiri.
>>
File: 1391967479199.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391967479199.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>>122207191
Ishida! Ishida! Ishida!
>>
>>122206658
>discussed about power level.
Tokyo Ghouls needs a game where you can choose your own kagunw/quinque.
>>
I'm really happy about this chapter in overall. Everything I want happens here.

>>122207364
Most of the characters are only associated with only one number, predicting their fate so I don't think that 12 will be Hinami's.
I need a more convincing 11 on Amon because that could be the drawing unless you have other manga preference to back up. I welcome those.
>>
File: MEANWHILE.jpg (129KB, 1780x165px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MEANWHILE.jpg
129KB, 1780x165px
Meanwhile, at Imperial...
>>
>>122207586
>I don't think that 12 will be Hinami's.

It fits Hinami's current situation:

Sacrifice — >Letting go — Surrendering — Passivity
Suspension — >Acceptance — Renunciation — Patience
>New point of view — Contemplation — Inner harmony
Conformism — Non-action — Waiting — Giving up

Also, the same with Amon

Fathering — >Stability — Authority — >Power
Control — Discipline — Command — >Common sense
>Status quo — Order — Structure — Egocentrism
Tradition — Rigidity — Leadership — Experience
Inflexibility — Conservative ways — Organization
>>
>>122207820
It was like that last week too. They didn't get their raws until late Saturday/early Sunday and they had it translated rather fast.
>>
>>122207820
probably tomorrow. it's only been less than a day
>>
>>122207182
It's like a Rize situation when Kaneki saw Rize at Yomo's place.
>>
>>122207842
We don't know if Hinami is truly happy with Aogiri. I can agree on Amon's part.
>>
>>122207216
>when he got a Tarot Card just before the Raid operation

Which chapter?
>>
>>122207983
Yomo has some weird fetishes
At least Kaneki lost interest when he saw that she was completely obsessed with meat, yo
>>
>>122208097
>if Hinami is truly happy with Aogiri
Eh, she doesn't have to be happy with them, anon. Hanged Man is about new pint of view, she essentially changed her passive life to be part of a terrorist organization that kills humans.
When Touka told her to kill Mado Hinami said she didn't care about that.
>>
>>122208167
This one: >>122207095. Should be chapter 123.
>>
>>122208167
>Which chapter?
Chapter 123 'Homefront'
>>
>>122208309
That part can be applied to most of other characters. Beside, I don't see any obvious 12 on her, not the shading of course.
>>
File: sdas.png (852KB, 817x529px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sdas.png
852KB, 817x529px
>>122208404
Is the Hanged Man or the High Priestess.
But 2 doesn't fit her
Knowingness – Love – Relationships
Wisdom – Sound judgment – Serenity
Common sense – Intuition
Mystical vision – introspection – otherworldliness
>>
>>122207479
They even spelled out the attributes of the Kagune types almost like game stats

Ukaku - long-range, high speed, low stamina
Koukaku - slow tanks (high defense, low speed), mostly close-range
Rinkaku - glass cannon (high attack power, low defense) and high regeneration, mid-range
Bikaku - balanced stats, mid range
>>
>>122208632
Looks like her hair but you are free to think that about her number.
>>
>>122208882

>Rinkaku
>low defense
>high regeneration

Kinda defeats the purpose
>>
How do we know Seido is alive? I haven't been in any recent discussions and I don't read very attentively.
>>
File: 1410598572861.jpg (2MB, 2804x2275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410598572861.jpg
2MB, 2804x2275px
>Dat Mado's facial expression
>Being this smug
HNNGGGGG
>>
>>122209041
Or maybe at least in terms of Kagune durability. They're described as 'brittle', but at the same time are said to relatively higher regeneration than the other types.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 479x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 479x720px
>>122209182
God I can't wait for Seido to BTFO of Akira.

So no more smug from her, but suffering.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
>>122209182
>those eyes
>>
>>122208973
There are some lines in that picture that are pointless. The light in Torso's car comes from her right side, but in the left side that is brighter in her hair.
But as what you said you can ignore it.
>>
Now I'd like to see Seidou versus Houji.
>>
>>122209628
I want to see Houji using Tatara's waifu and oto-san's kagunes against Tatara, then Tatara uses Seidou against Houji.
It's like poetry.
>>
>>122209709
Is 'The Bastard' elite?
>>
File: 1421706062801.jpg (28KB, 229x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421706062801.jpg
28KB, 229x359px
>>122209737
>'The Bastard' elite
Is that a game or something?
>>
I didn't notice it before but someone on reddit pointed out that in kanous raid it was foreshadowed that eto was one eyed when she was talking with the sisters and had her kakugan activated.
>>
>>122209709
Damn I can cut myself with that post.
>>
>>122209924
Ciation needed.
>>
File: 1425737630330.jpg (49KB, 341x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425737630330.jpg
49KB, 341x350px
IT'S HAPPENING.

Kanou: For the most part, it seems the situation of the fight is moving along.
Kanou: Eto-san!
Kanou: What do you think? Isn’t it about time that we let out the ‘Owl’?

Eto: Yup.
Eto: Say…
Eto: Think you can do it? Takizawa-kun.

Seidou: Hurry it up. I’m hungry.
>>
>>122209803
Ask Seidou who 'The Bastard' is, he'll the you.
>>
>>122209182
>Akira will never step on you
>>
File: kaneki suffering.png (492KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kaneki suffering.png
492KB, 800x800px
>>122209182
I guess that was revenge for Naki biting her. God, she is fucking brutal just like her dad.
>>
File: 038-039.jpg (279KB, 849x605px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
038-039.jpg
279KB, 849x605px
>>122209924
>kanous raid
Reddit being as stupid as always.
>>
>>122209182
did the twins died? ;_;
>>
File: 164.jpg (650KB, 1451x2147px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
164.jpg
650KB, 1451x2147px
>>122209924
That was one of the points here when the theory was first being formed, since it only shows on one side.
I actually found the thread again:
https://archive.moe/a/thread/111493040

>>122209987
This page.
>>
>don't know about 90% of the characters or their names
>what the hell are kinques
>what is even going on
>how can I actually read a chapter the right way because right now I can't even decide who's talking
>>
>>122210063
The new translation is now:
Kanou: Hmm… The battle has begun. Eto-san… How about it? Isn’t it time to get “Tooru”?
Eto: Indeed.
Eto: How is it? Can you do it? Takizawa-kun?
Seidou: Hurry up already. I’m hungry.
>>
File: image.jpg (418KB, 869x1277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
418KB, 869x1277px
>>122210063
Seido reminds me of when Kaneki went fuckin insane and accepted his ghoul side.
>>
>>122210286
Why the fuck do they want tooru?
>>
>>122210357
She's just that popular.
>>
>>122210357
He's making it up. It's clearly オウル for >>122206606 not トオル for Tooru.
>>
>>122210286
So wait it's Seido's job to bring Mutsuki back to Aogiri.
>>
>>122210357
Because Eto needs some bait to trap Kaneki, and as a testament to her great sense of humor, she's literally using a trap to bait her target into a trap.
>>
>>122210222
Incompetence at its finest
>>
>>122210563
>>122210548
This guy has the answer. >>122210530
The only purpose that trap has in Aogiri is being Torso's sex doll.
>>
>>122210563
Why would Eto want a failure like Kaneki back, when she has Seidou now?
>>
File: 1406971992255.jpg (102KB, 927x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406971992255.jpg
102KB, 927x720px
>>122210286
>Tooru
As expected of Tumblr; I can bet that's a mistake.
It's like this anon said >>122206606 Kanou was referring to the new 'Owl'
>>
>>122210530
Yup, you're right the new translation is wrong.
>>
>>122210890
Kaneki now has the autism dodge, he is untouchable.
>>
>>122210890
Because Seido isn't going to be anywhere near as stable, or as OP.
>>
>>122210898
It's like they want Mutsuki in everything because really fuck her. She's already has had enough screentime give it to other interesting characters.
>>
File: 1425145414756.png (60KB, 300x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425145414756.png
60KB, 300x384px
Why the fuck does everyone want Mutsuki? I don't understand. Is it because she's just an easy target or what?
>>
>>122210955
Sorry, I forgot the likely source so I thought it was a change on your part.
I guess she wanted to increase Mutsuki's importance?
>>
>>122210890
>Kaneki
>failure
At least he was a better test subject than twins
>>
>>122211037
What makes you think he won't be strong?
>>
>>122211132
>implying he won't self-destruct first
>>
>>122211084
The only one who wants Mutsuki is Torso.
Kanae wants her for Tsukiyama because she's a one-eye like Kaneki. If Aogiri theoretically wanted her, it would probably be because she's a CCG one-eye and they want to dissect her.
>>
>>122211083
>>122211110
They want her to OP because muh good projection of a trans character for faggots.

>>122211084
Except for Torso (as his sex doll) and Kanae (a snack for homo prince) nobody wants her.
>>
>>122211132
No, he'll probably kill a named character at the very least, but he's not going to be at the Kanekipede tier, and especially not at the autisma tier Haise now sits at.
>>
>>122211228
Is it just me or are Bikaku type Ghouls under represented in this manga?
>>
>>122211315
we got 3 new bikaku girls this manga, what more could you ask for?
>>
>>122211132
>he won't be strong?
Is this >>122210063 the face of someone that can reason?
Seidou is "strong" because he's crazy and he is starving?
>>
>>122211397
At the very least he will be entertaining.
>>
File: 1414070489672.png (989KB, 1200x2062px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414070489672.png
989KB, 1200x2062px
>>122211084
worthless people should be tortured until they are not useless, or killed.
>>
>>122211291
Haise's a weak beta pussy, he couldn't even outmatch Nishiki. The only reason he defeated him is when Kaneki took control. So please stop overhyping Haise.
>>
File: Tragedy-Boner.gif (54KB, 394x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tragedy-Boner.gif
54KB, 394x250px
>>122211423
Well, yes.
>>
>>122211315
While they would initially seem to be, there are several strong ones like Orca, Tatara, and Noro. Nishiki also improved a lot too.
My vote is for koukaku, since outside of Arata their power is underwhelming.
I also remember this thread:
https://archive.moe/a/thread/113747676/#113779817
Not much has changed since then.
>>
>>122211389
>we got 3 new bikaku girls
>3 new bikaku girls
Useless trap, Miza and?
>>
>>122204581
>I just want to see Seido's sister's reaction.

>Fuckin bitch never cared about him.
This.
>>
>>122211549
nuts
>>
>>122211397
Brah Yamori was a insane crazy pyschopathic motherfucker who was strong, so why can't Seido be strong. I mean he even has the Owl's kagune.

Plus at the moment he's hungry so he has to fill up.
>>
>>122211451
Totally not digging the fact that Kaneki got nerfed all the way into Sasaki
>>
>>122211561
Oh, I forgot /a/'s semen demon.
>>122211540
>Tatara
>bikaku
what?
>>
>>122211564
>Yamori was a insane crazy pyschopathic motherfucker who was strong
Because Yamori wasn't mindbroken as Seidou is. If you look at him he seems as he only wants to eat. Yamori was conscious of what he was doing. Seidou is only following orders.
>>
File: 05.png (472KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05.png
472KB, 900x1300px
>>122211644
Anon in the thread I linked talks about it.
It comes out from under his coat and looks like a tail, so probably bikaku.
>>
>>122211580
I really can't see Haise at Autisma tier because if he was he would of wiped the floor with Nishiki without the help of Kaneki.

Haisefags need to stop hyping him up.
>>
>>122211564
i think yamori managed to compartmentalize it pretty well. i don't think the same could be said about takizawa, who looks like he's about to snap any minute. doesn't help that he was a mentally weak spaz from the get-go
>>
>>122211747
Look at that scared cat Seidou and look at him now.
>>
>>122211755
That was the manga said. Lurk is this thread.
>>
>>122211540
Now that you mention it, Koukaku types also lack noteworthy members.
Arata, Tsukiyama, and Naki
Urie...is still on the weaker end of the spectrum and Ryouko wasn't a fighter.
Hinami...also wasn't a fighter pre-timeskip, now she'Lloyd most likely be badass
>>
>>122211728
Yamori was mind broken as well, it's just that he created another personality to make it seem like he was sane when he wasn't. I mean that fucker put a hole through Nico just to calm him down. That's why he resorted to violence because he had a snapping temper.
>>
>>122211867
Well the manga is overhyping him as well.
>>
>>122211905
*she'll
>>
>>122211315
Ukaku
>Touka
>Ayato
>Yomo
>Yoshimura
>Eto
>Irimi
>Banjou
>Shirazu

Koukaku
>Tsukiyama
>Naki
>Arata
>Ryouko
>Hinami
>Urie

Rinkaku
>Kaneki
>Rize
>Yamori
>Nico
>Hinami
>Kuro
>Shiro
>Torso
>Saiko

Bikaku
>Nishiki
>Orca
>Bin-Brothers
>Nutcracker
>Mutsuki
>Tatara
>Koma
>Noro?

Looks pretty balanced to me.
>>
File: reyneshia.jpg (95KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reyneshia.jpg
95KB, 1440x810px
>>122206734

>kanekis left hand was half an inch too long wow the anime is so terrible lol manga4ever anime = permashit

oh wait thats every tg thread
>>
>>122212090
Miza for Bikaku too.
>>
>>122211978
Anon, I'm talking about real mindbroken. Seidou looks barely functional as a human being. Yamori could go in the streets and passed as a normal person,
>>
>>122212021
Are you discussing with the manga?
>>
File: Those eyes.png (382KB, 815x457px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Those eyes.png
382KB, 815x457px
>>122212127
Don't start a shitstorm. I'm liking this thread.
>>
>>
>>122212127
Did manga touch you when you were little?
>>
>>122212365
Anon, don't start a shitstorm, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>122212090
>Ukaku
>Touka
>Ayato
>Yomo
>Yoshimura
>Eto
>Irimi
>Banjou
>Shirazu

Holy shit!
Other types, are you EVEN trying?
>>
>>122209182

Ishida obviously made her use that quinque here for a reason.
>>
>>122212523
I hope Hinami destroys her.
>>
>>122212476
Wat?
>>
>>122212669
Look at the other lists.
Simply put, the sheer collective amount of skill in the Ukaku list is insurmountable. Most of them could wipe the floor with any other ghoul in the other lists.
>>
>>122212090


We have Eto and Yoshimura for the really OP Ukaku.


We have Kaneki for the really OP Rinkaku. We have. We really need an OP Bikaku and Koukaku. Maybe Noro and Tatara?
Also since when is Tatara a Bikaku?
>>
File: 11_101_10.png (2MB, 1200x1736px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11_101_10.png
2MB, 1200x1736px
>>122212523
Yep. I wonder if she brought Ryouko too?
>>
>>122212898

Well, Eto and Yoshimura are the really heavy-hitters, and that's cheating because they're father and daughter.
>>
>>122213022

Addendum:


Not that I don't think Irimi and Ayato and Yomo are bad at all. Just that the real heavy-hitters are those two. If we're talking about those in the Irimi/Ayato/Yomo-tier, Bikaku has Shachi, Nishiki and Bin-Brothers and also possibly Noro. (I think so)


Rinkaku has Kaneki, Yamori and Rize.
It's really Koukaku I think that isn't working out. You have Arata who is really the only monster there. Naki and Tsukiyama are okay, but we don't really have any monsters there. It's why I hope Tatara is koukaku beyond Arata.
>>
>>122212982
>We need an OP Bikaku and Koukaku.
Orca for the Bikaku faction and Arata for the Koukaku faction although we haven't seen him yet.

>Since when is Tatara a Bikaku?
Check the panel where kills that one investigator during the Anteiku raid. You can see a single tail coming from underneath his coat.
>>
>>122213207

Odd. I don't remember seeing Tatara really fighting using a kagune. I only remember Noro intervening and eating the shit out of Seido.
>>
File: Based Amon.png (411KB, 835x1193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Based Amon.png
411KB, 835x1193px
>>122205916
>Seidowl vs Everybody

Why are Takizawafags so cancerous?

>HURR DURR HE WILL FUCK EVERYONE
>HE'S THE NEW BADASS THAT WILL KILL THE QS SHIT

He's going to be strong but i seriously doubt that he's anything impressive. If he's at a higher-tier then pic related i call bullshit.
>>
>>122213245
It's the midpanel in >>122211747
>>
>>122213245
See >>122211747
>>
>>122213309


Imagine Kaneki with an OP quinque like IXA, an auto-equipping Arata and a full Kakuja. Oh, and the Arima Autismo Dodge.
Seriously.
>>
>>122213326
>>122213337

Wow, I totally missed that. Both in this thread and in the original manga. That does really look like a bikaku.
Well, shit. There go my hopes of an OP-tier koukaku.
>>
>>122213309
So, like, SS?
>>
>>122213389
I would imagine a Kakuja and an Arata would be mutually exclusive.
>>
>>122213439
Yeah. SS would be good for him.

Oh and also pls not stronger then Shachi that would also be bullshit.
>>
>>122213309
It's because everyone saw him as a pussy in the beginning but now since he turned into a Ghoul. People want him to prove that he isn't the little shit that everyone thought he was.

He needs redemption to go from the little beta who was overshadowed by others to one that can stand his own in a fight.
>>
>>122213432
Our only hope really was kakuja Tsukiyama, which was blown to hell once he turned up as an infirm fatty. Arata if still alive is probably out of his mind from being farmed so long. Naki and Urie look to have limited potential.
Now it's all on Hinami to redeem the koukaku.
>>
>>122213477


How so? So long as there is a gap for the kakuja tendrils to come out of, he would be able to use both, no?
Unless of course his complete kakuja clads him in armor as well.
>>
>>122213596
>Now it's all on Hinami to redeem the koukaku.
That'd be cheating.
Besides, Naki is definitely elite. He was already close to being one of the OP ghouls that could take on anyone before :Re.
Retard strength dakara
>>
Why is Ishida so good at providing suffering?
>>
>>122213646
>Unless of course his complete kakuja clads him in armor as well

That was what I was going for, I can't imagine Eto or Yoshimura being able to wear one, and I can't recall ever seeing any other Kakuja.
>>
>>122213811

I dunno. It's kind of weird. Yamori's half-kakuja gave him armor of sorts, Eto has an entire fucking form, Yoshimura has koukaku blades plus armor, Arata's entire kakuja focus is on being armor.
Kaneki has only a mask and basically, more OP versions of his rinkaku.
>>
>>122213646
All the kakuja and half- we've seen so far have been armor-based. I agree though, Kaneki went more for offense even then so Arata might work for him.

>>122213717
>That'd be cheating.
The koukaku have to be given a handicap, or they're not even competition. Naki is technically elite since he's an S, but he's never really won against any named characters. No way he could stand up to the top ranks of the other types.
>>
File: 3254235235.png (789KB, 1280x1507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3254235235.png
789KB, 1280x1507px
>>122211083
To be honest, at this point I pity her more due her audience. Like pic related.
>>
>>122214265
Jesus Christ, spoiler that shit next time.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>122214265
>Don't you dare touch him.
>You pigs.
>>
>>122213938

Yeah, with elite, OP-tier, I mean like high-SS to SSS. Kaneki, Shachi, Eto, Yoshimura, Noro and Tatara (presumably)
>>
File: She was RAPED.png (2MB, 1680x1428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
She was RAPED.png
2MB, 1680x1428px
>>122214265
Couldn't you find an uglier picture? If that's love I don't want to know what is hate.
But friendly remainder to them their precious trap is going to end dead/as Torso's lovey-dovey waifu/as a brown assertive woman.

I can't wait for trapfags' tears.
>>
File: Kill it with fire.jpg (156KB, 1277x718px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kill it with fire.jpg
156KB, 1277x718px
>>122214265
What's that ugly non-human creature? Kill it. Tumblr are saying niggers are this ugly.
>>
>>122214265
Why are trans people so transphobic? They think just because Mucchan identifies as a male he must LOOK as beefy as Hulk Hogan?
Are they self-haters or something?
>>
>>122214642
>Are they self-haters or something?
They know they are just scum. That picture is just a representation of their subconscious.
>>
>>122214265
>him

It's a goddamn girl.
>>
>>122214822
It's tumblr, what do you spectated from them? I bet even when trap accepts her femininity they are going to continue in denial.
>>
>>122214642
>Mucchan identifies as a male
Good joke.
>>
File: 1411935721488.jpg (35KB, 606x454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411935721488.jpg
35KB, 606x454px
>>122214642
Shit
That is #nextlvl weird
>>
>>122214884
>they are going to continue in denial
Not only that, they will also call out Ishida for being transphobic on a regular basis.
>>
>>122214265
Why do they make her look that tan? She doesn't look that tan in the official art.
>>
File: 34242323423.jpg (17KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34242323423.jpg
17KB, 640x360px
>>122215022
>Ishida for being transphobic on a regular basis.
Oh, yeah.
>>
File: 1419885601959.jpg (306KB, 800x1070px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419885601959.jpg
306KB, 800x1070px
>>122214447
Well you asked for it
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 579x732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 579x732px
>>122215263
Stop this
>>
>>122215263
You are that trapfag from last threads. Well, based mods did it once.
>>
>>122215387
Not him. Don't associate me with that faggot.
>>
>>122215539
Then stop acting like that scum. In the first place I don't know how you support having tumblr's trap's images in your computer.
>>
>>122215387
>>122215539
>>122215684
Trapfag?
>>
Daily reminder that Kaneki ate Touka's dad and she will never know.
>>
>>122215763
>Trapfag?
A faggot that kept posting trap's images and messages like he's a real man, until based mods banned him.
>>
>>122215826
Huh. Tokyo Ghoul threads really went down the gutter since I last frequented them.
>>
>>122215901
<---- And this is why this has to be our policy.
>>
So, how's imperial doing?
>>
Is Uta still chilling on the floor?

>>122216641
NA. Maybe tomorrow afternoon.
>>
>>122207182
>>122207282
It's possible Seido did it to himself. Kaneki himself broke under his hunger and tried to eat Hide, but was stopped by Touka.
Seido could have, say, gone back to his family and ate them.

It's also possible he outright doesn't know ghouls can eat coffee. Kaneki tried a lot of shit and figured it out, but some people might just give up after trying the basic food groups.
>>
Ghouls are trash. They should be eradicated.
>>
File: god damn.png (484KB, 560x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
god damn.png
484KB, 560x1000px
>>122216728
They still don't have the raws? well okay...
>>122216730
What i don't get is how Seido is still alive, he was bitten and lost a really big chunk of his body, he lost a fuckton of bones, organs, and litters of blood. Not to mention the shock of the hit he got, the pain would kill him.
>it didn't hit the heart
FUCKING RETARDED
>>
Just a question, how can any of you faggots sympathize with ghouls ? Its almost same as tumblr with his homo/trap/kin/nigger tolerance. They are not human and would probably kill you given a chance.

So when is Arima going to purge them all ?
>>
>>122216841
>What i don't get is how Seido is still alive, he was bitten and lost a really big chunk of his body, he lost a fuckton of bones, organs, and litters of blood. Not to mention the shock of the hit he got, the pain would kill him.
Maybe he did die, just the ghoul procedure doesn't give a shit about bodies only a few hours into death.
You forget they have a really good doctor and fancy machines.
>>
It's that CCGscum again. Report and ignore everyone.
>>
>>122216730
>Seido could have, say, gone back to his family and ate them.
Do you really think Aogiri (specially Kanou and Tatara) was going to let him escaped when he is (one?) a suceful half-ghoul?
Amon and him could have tried to escaped, but maybe Amon was the only one who did in the end.
>eat coffee.
What? Ghouls can drink coffee, but they can live only from coffee.
>>
>>122216841
Kaneki was almost dead when Rize "killed" him too. I guess Kanou is an A rated doctor.
>>
>>122216984
>Do you really think Aogiri (specially Kanou and Tatara) was going to let him escaped when he is (one?) a suceful half-ghoul?
Probably, if they made sure to keep tabs on him. It'd be an effective way to mindbreak him, anyway.
>>
>>122216730
I thought investigators knew about the coffee thing? At least they seemed to know ghouls frequent coffee shops. Was that just the tv expert guy that said the coffee thing?
>>
File: Arima_vs_Fake_Owl.png (202KB, 840x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Arima_vs_Fake_Owl.png
202KB, 840x700px
>Takizawa gets called "Owl" in this chapter
>same chapter notes Haise's movements resemble Arima's

Ishida knows what he has to do.
>>
>>122216984
>Do you really think Aogiri (specially Kanou and Tatara) was going to let him escaped when he is (one?) a suceful half-ghoul?
It's a psychological prison. So they let him go, what's he going to do? Go back to the CCG and get killed? He'll eventually cave and go back to Aogiri.

Of course, they could have also just gave him the Jason special course. Naki was probably used to Jason's methods.
>>
File: tfw despair.jpg (70KB, 480x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tfw despair.jpg
70KB, 480x280px
>>122216937
Man, i feel really bad for Seido, he trained his whole life to kill ghouls, and lost to one so hard that he was made into a ghoul.
That would be absolutely terrible
and despair inducing!
>>
>>122217077
You forget
>Kanae BTFO
>Mutsuki gets stabbed.
>>
>>122217077
He fucking better. I've been waiting to pop a boner over Haise doing the dodge.
>>
File: Killer stare.png (343KB, 815x457px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Killer stare.png
343KB, 815x457px
>>122216841
>i don't get is how Seido is still alive
<---- Because of this, Tatara needed to vent his frustrations on someone. He probably tortured Seidou mentality or/and physically.
>>
>>122217013
Yeah but Kaneki didn't had half of his body chopped of, Seido should have died instantly
he was hit in the air, after he was bitten he would have fell and died right there, it just makes no sense.
>>
>>122217077
I don't even like Haise, i just want to see /a/'s reaction to this.
>>
>>122217086
>Go back to the CCG and get killed?
If the CCG didn't killed Kaneki, why would they kill Seidou? At the contrary they would be glad to used him in battle or to analyzed Kanou's experimentations.
>>
>>122217170
He was still an investigator, though. Investigators, even those like Seido, have tougher bodies than normal. So that combined with manga logic on what exactly a human body is capable of enduring explains it.
>>
>>122217246
Everyone thought the CCG had killed Kaneki. It's only recently (2-3 years later) that people started figuring out Haise is Kaneki.
>>
>>122217139
Based Tatara. Now I wonder what technique he used, probably some Chinese Ants in the ear this time.
>>
>>122217170
>it just makes no sense.
Well if Aogiri immediately brought Seidou to Kanou he could do something, like the hemorrhage, put him in an artificial breather. Then performed the operation.
>>
File: mfw ora.gif (204KB, 198x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw ora.gif
204KB, 198x309px
>>122217254
>he was still an investigator
and a human, no human, no matter how buff they were would have survived such a hit, he was critically injured god damn, none of this makes sense.
>>
>>122217393
Er
>So that combined with manga logic on what exactly a human body is capable of enduring explains it.
>>
>>122217322
>Everyone thought the CCG had killed Kaneki.
Seidou couldn't have knew it and desperate men do desperate things.
>>
>>122217393
It's called "Plot armor" for the sake of further suffering anon.
>>
>>122217077
Haise's father taught him well
>>
File: Image-168.jpg (804KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Image-168.jpg
804KB, 1120x1600px
>>122217170
Yeah, I thought if anyone died, he did.
Is that Akira in his eye?
>>
>>122217393
Kaneki was also critically injured when he was crushed by steel pipes.

Kakuhou implantation! The miracle operation that heals all injuries!
>>
File: mylover....png (58KB, 261x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mylover....png
58KB, 261x356px
>>122215263
>>
File: 6.jpg (402KB, 705x1182px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6.jpg
402KB, 705x1182px
>>122217455
>Haise's father
Your father hit you and told you it was his way to show you his love, didn't he?
>>
File: the arima dodge.png (513KB, 945x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the arima dodge.png
513KB, 945x1400px
If Haise learns the arima dodge he'll be FUCKIN' INVINCIBLE
>>
>>122217503
Kaneki wasn't crushed, just gently scrambled by Rize.
>>
>>122217077
I'll be laughing so hard when Haise attempts to do that move to only suddenly just twist his ankle.
>>
>>122217579
No one gives a shit, kanekifag
>>
File: 4543534543.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4543534543.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>122217636
It's you again.
>>
>>122217077
Hyped as fuck, the faggots that were bitching about RE being slow got BTFO so hard they just disappeared.
>>
>>122210563
I hate when you idiots already started speculate shit out of your fucking anus, like that's how exactly happened. We don't even know for what reason Eto needs her. Maybe it's because she's half ghoul from CCG's perspective and they want to study how the hell they got material to make half artificial ghouls in their sides. And Eto don't know that Kaneki is still alive, or she is, we don't know shit about Eto and informed she is about everything. God.
>>
>>122217479
It is, nice eye anon.
>>
File: 1409990045807.png (28KB, 106x147px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409990045807.png
28KB, 106x147px
>>122214265
>>
>>122217697
What me again?
>>
>>122217697
ESL Etofag is trying his best. He even deleted his post to fix one single typo that was the least of his problems.
>>
>>122217077
I still call Haise having Arima's movements bullshit because why the fuck didn't he use it during the fight with Nishiki. I mean he got blown the fuck out without the help of Kaneki.
>>
>>122217668
That would be
awkward
>>
>>122217668
Wouldn't surprise me. That move seems like you need to gather all your autism and hope for the best.
>>
>>122217730
Eto and Kanou don't need her. The translation is wrong.
>>
>>122217804
Takizawa is more bullshit in this chapter.

He's the new "Owl".
>>
>>122217802
Fuck you. You faggots didn't complain about us in the last few threads Besides that why the assumptions huh?

>>122217887
Oh, okay
>>
>>122217906
They call him Ouru, not an official way of calling Owl in Japan. I guess Kanou considers those experiment inferior to the true Owl.
Welp, Kanou and Eto may just want to test how strong this Owl is.
>>
>>122217804
Either he didn't have any composure that time since he was rushing to save his students or because Owl was pretty overwhelming as a fighter (and not just a physical powerhouse). Those are the kinds of excuses I can come up with.
>>
>>122218021
I hope so anon.

I don't want him stronger then SS-rate.
>>
>>122218054
I have a feeling they weren't really talking about Haise but more of Kaneki. Maybe during those times when Kaneki took over he showed movements like Arima.
>>
>>122217933
Your diction and syntax give it away. If you're a native English speaker I worry about the state of your country's education.
It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't throw a barely comprehensible bitch fit whenever Eto is mentioned.
>>
>>122218124
My guess is he's about at least SS.
>>
>>122217804
He isn't performing Arima's exact moves. It's only said that his movement is like Arima's.
>>
File: 1421201119532.png (48KB, 227x223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421201119532.png
48KB, 227x223px
Now that both CCG and Aogiri possess one eye ghouls. It will be very interesting to see how the public response to this.
I bet V is having anal rage since there is so many half ghouls wandering around. V appearance when?
>>
>>122218185
>>122218124
I bet Seidou's strength is based on merely his instincts, he doesn't have any strategy (he's so messed up in the head). Just like Yamori in his kakuja state.
>>
File: Kaiko.png (68KB, 497x613px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kaiko.png
68KB, 497x613px
>>122218238
>V appearance when?

Soon
>>
So you guys think that the investigators that were conditioned to be Owls were killed if they didn't succeed by Aogiri standards.

And do you think there were failed subjects as well?
>>
File: 8765433.png (657KB, 1155x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8765433.png
657KB, 1155x651px
>>122218238
>I bet V is having anal rage since there is so many half ghouls wandering around.
Good one.
>V appearance when?
They are the only ones who are missing this party.
Aogiri
Clowns
CCG
Qs
Notamon
>>
>>122218427
>And do you think there were failed subjects as well?
Betting on them being fed to the "successful" ones.
>>
>>122218427
Possibly.
>>
File: V 8.jpg (272KB, 850x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
V 8.jpg
272KB, 850x1230px
>>122218392
Why is V so based?
>>
>>122218238
>I bet V is having anal rage since there is so many half ghouls wandering around.
It's a wonder they are not doing anything about it. Unless they're doing it in secret.
>>
>>122218470
Seems likely if they're trying to copy the Kaneki formula.
>>
>>122218427
>And do you think there were failed subjects as well?

Amon

He was probably a failure and that's why they call him floppy. And with failure i mean is that they couldn't break him.
>>
>>122218507
Why does this person have black lips like Seido?
>>
File: Cannibal_man.png (386KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cannibal_man.png
386KB, 705x1000px
>>122218607
Ishida likes androgynous men.
>>
>>122218539
>>122218442
I bet we will have a V arc after this auction one.
>>
>>122218587
See if Amon did really escape I doubt he would escape alone without fleeing with Seido. So I have a feeling they were separated while trying to escape because Amon isn't a type of person to leave his comrade.
>>
>>122218134
>comprehensible bitch fit whenever Eto is mentioned
I actually right now got into this thread. And I'm okay with some of you mentioning Eto, depends if you taking it seriously. I got what they said about Eto wants more artificial ghouls in a wrong, I'm even didn't knew that translations were false. And yes I'm not native speaker still learning though.
>>
File: 1418433548898.png (41KB, 247x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418433548898.png
41KB, 247x247px
>>122216038
I actually wouldn't mind that
>>
File: Tatara.jpg (73KB, 490x417px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tatara.jpg
73KB, 490x417px
He finally gets the first step on sweet revenge.
>>
File: B-xQfiIVEAALAp4.png (133KB, 1023x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B-xQfiIVEAALAp4.png
133KB, 1023x358px
>>122218392
This pic always reminds of this one. Too bad Ishida didn't finish coloring it.
>>
>>122218587
>>122218713

And now he's truly the japanese Batman, with dark past and everything.
>>
>>122218804
>implying Tatara gets his revenge

Houji gives no fuck. He will continue making tender love to ghouls using Fei and Yan.
>>
>>122219085
Houji does care about his subordinate, who is Seidou, so I don't see it happening.
>>
>>122219085
Houji does care brah.
>>
>>122218765
Good on you for learning, but you have to understand your style is recognizable. When you take every post 100% seriously and respond belligerently, it becomes associated with you. Not dissimilar to shitposter-kun and that Arimafag actually. I expect people often ignore you entirely, like I do, because it's pointless to argue with that kind of person.
>>
>>122219085
but he does care about him
>>
>>122219136
I doubt Seidou is the first subordinate that Houji lost. He will be sad but he will move on.
>>
>>122219342
Although this is pretty much the equivalent of Houji having made quinques out of Tatara's friends. Maybe worse, since Seido was, in all likelihood, tortured into becoming a mess of a person.
>>
>>122219342
Yes but he will be sad and he will care again if Seidou appears in front of him.
>>
>>122219342
Your acting like that Houji wouldn't care if he saw Seido as a Ghoul.
>>
>>122219440
>>122219611
Houji is a associate special class Ghoul Investigator. He would care when he sees him but if it comes down to it he would kill Seidou if he's too dangerous.
>>
>>122219440
>>122219611
What's he supposed to do? Talk about his feelings with him? It's likely that he puts Takizawa out of his misery.
>>
>>122219872
Like trying to salvage him. I doubt Houji can kill Seidou that easily.
>>
>>122217479
yeah he even says that he never told her that he loved her
>>
File: 48535009_p0.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48535009_p0.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
Twins fucking when.
>>
I wonder if Aogiri will give Seido food before he heads out.
>>
>>122220264
Why would they? There are many food out there waiting for him.
>>
File: img000012.png (428KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000012.png
428KB, 891x1300px
>>122217804
Haisepede knows Arima's tricks. I think /a/ pointed this out when the fight against Serpent was released.
>>
>>122209041

They keep breaking, but you can keep making more, basically.
>>
>>122220606
Based Arima

I can never get enough of him and his autism.
>>
>>122219208
Please don't associated me with them. I also I was discussing a lot about other topics besides Eto and I was getting answer and never was called as one. And please don't say, that anons need to ignore my posts, it's down right a insult for me, even though it's a example.
>>
>>122220838
It was a purposeful example because regardless of your intent that's what you're doing. Incidentally, I did not say they need to ignore you, but rather that I expect they are ignoring you. If there are times when you participate in actual discussion and don't get called out, that's a good thing. You should try that more often.
>>
File: Untitled (2).jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled (2).jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
>>122220246

idk but best twins
>>
This is turning out to fairy tail level. No one ever dies only "maybe". Except Yamori but he wasnt that important.
>>
>>122220838
>>122221184
Faggots
>>
Souta=Arima.
Calling it now.
>>
Why do girls like Tokyo Ghoul so much? Ever grill I've talked to brings it up like along with fucking SnK like it's the crowning achievement of animation for the decade. Just, why?

I don't watch the show since I've heard the adaptation is shitty, just an explanation would be helpful.
>>
>>122221495
Seidou is gonna die in less than 10 chapters, don't worry anon.
>>
>>122217479
So did Akira really love Seidou and Amon or did she only love Amon and only "loved" Seidou as a friend
>>
>>122221630
Fujo baits. Simple.
>>
>>122221658
Watch when he doesn't die.

The ones that need to die are the Qs.
>>
>>122221702
But then wouldn't they be bringing up Aldnoah Zero, Basugay, or fucking Backstreet Boys: the animation?
>>
>>122221495

Sorry for off-topic shitposting but are Naruto and Bleach worse than Fairy Tail with that kind of stuff but nobody ever says shit?

Because I can't even remember the last time Naruto (Jiraiya?) or Bleach (Unohana I guess..) had someone significant die for good.
>>
>>122218691
There'll probably be a V arc in parallel to the original manga's Aogiri arc
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 300x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 300x384px
>>122221630
It's because of characters like these.
>>
>>122221658
I'm thinking he'll meet up with Houji before he's actually killed.

>>122221700
You can think of it as the latter, I suppose.

>>122217479
>>122217479
That's just his pupil.
>>
>>122221495
Yeah, i don't like Takizawa being alive. He was a nice side character and his dead was tragic but now he's the new crazy Yamori, Kaneki or whatever you call that shit.

And don't get me even started on all these Takizawafags who defend him until the end.
>>
>>122221742
Because of "depth" and "suffering". The manga does have those quality though.
>>
>>122221784

Who the fuck is that? Uta?
>>
>>122221756
>itachi, neji, pain, konan etc.

Fairy tail got what ? Makarov dying every arc and by miracle he survive and everyone else too.
>>
>>122207032
I thought he was alive too. It looked to me like the chomp missed his heart and all I got was "do u even into anatomy".
>>
>>122221784
>Not Gayama.

>>122221837
Animeonlyfag, finish the manga first please. This is a sequel thread.
>>
>>122221630
Its going to be next Durarara. Ishida soon will have to pander to fujoshit so he can make at least some money. You could have stop this.
>>
>>122221944

The anon I quoted was talking about girls mentioning the anime, though.
>>
Why do people want Seidou to die or think he'll die? I call bullshit if Ishida just brought him in just to only be killed in a few chapters like a fodder. If that was the plan he might as well just killed him in the beginning because that would be cheap as fuck and poor writing.

Fuck where the heck is Batman when you need him.
>>
>>122221630
the anime comes off as pure edginess and chicks like tomboys like touka and fujobait like tsukiyama and uta
>>
>>122221993
I'm pretty sure Gayama is 1/3 of the reason why landwhales were attracted in the first place.
But it's nonsense to keep talking about this topic.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 336x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 336x366px
>>122221786
So I guess Amon being alive is alright but Seidou isn't, WTF.
>>
>>122222034
That's the purpose of fodder characters, only to be brought in and killed for another major characters' suffering.
I don't see any problem of him being killed since he is not that significant in the first place.
He is just another subject for Kanou and Eto to test their research.
>>
>>122221786
>Takiazawafags
Yeah, I don't think they exist. Him being alive or dead doesn't matter, he's not even that major of a character.
>>
>>122222178
Yes. I see no problem with Seidou being dead. He is just a side character that support major characters' development like Amon.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 404x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 404x298px
>>122222250
Man I hope to god he doesn't die just to see you guys get BTFO.

In fact I hope he beats the living shit out of Akira.
>>
>>122218640
I thought it was a woman with lipstick.
>>
Shirotaki noodle industry begins.
>>
Hopefully Haise get some shit done with his own skills. But likely will go kanekipede when shits starts going down.
>>
>>122222427
Doesn't matter. We just to want to see someone die for suffering sake of Amon and Akira.
>>
File: 1410890601466.png (82KB, 1200x519px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410890601466.png
82KB, 1200x519px
>>122219208
I'm also esl, but I'm hoping I'll only be noticeable because I say Yoshimura best ghoul. And that I hope he's saved.
>>
>>122222499
Then let the Q shits dies instead for Haise's suffering. Plus Akira just seeing Amon as a failed experiment is enough suffering.
>>
>>122222178
Amon being alive was foreshadowed, we always expected him to survive. Takizawa on the other hand was nothing more then a side character.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1124x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1124x632px
>>122223164
No Seidou was actually foreshadowed to be alive. I mean the testament and the devil tarot card right before the Anteiku attack were all hints of him not actually dying, and that he would have a role later on.

Fuck I was one of the very few who said Seidou was alive but was bombarded by fags saying I'm stupid and some shit. The funny thing it was right in front of their fuckin face. That's why Ishida said all the answers were in the manga.
>>
>>122223383
Yeah right, Ishida does things without planning
>>
>>122223725
You're wrong though.
>>
>>122223725
Wat?
>>
So who are the ones left that are supposedly dead?

Shiro was mortally injured but i guess after the shit with Takizawa in this chapter she's alive.

Woof woof and devil ape went to V14 where Arima killed all ghouls but we never saw their corpses so it's likely that they are alive as well. Maybe their gangs made a suicide attack against Arima so they could escape.

Hide is missing so he's confirmed alive too.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3503x3051px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3503x3051px
>>122223725
Brah if he were to be able to foreshadow these fuckers from the very beginning, or even have chapter 72 be called halfway and to end it on chapter 143. I can tell you for a fact that Ishida planned everything.
>>
>>122223945
The only character I think have a high chance of being dead are devil ape and dog woman. It seems like all the missing and assumed dead CCG members are alive because they're too crucial to the story to just be "missing and dead".
>>
What is PG?
>>
>>122223945
Standard rule of fiction: if we don't see them dead, they're alive. Seeing them dying never counts.
>>
>>122223945
Man, i don't want to admit it but there is no tension. 163 chapters TG (with :re) and there is no important dead. I think from now on we shouldn't expect any characters to die.
>>
>>122223725
Just fuck off already.
>>
>>122224657
I remember someone posting your reaction image search results on the archive and seeing that you browse Yugioh threads on /v/ and beg for people to respond to your posts in one piece threads. Why do you insist on being such an autistic faggot?
>>
>>122224843
I'm literally looking at your posts on /v/ and /vg/ right now. Didn't notice that you also browse wow generals.
I thought you were just shitposting in this threads but by the looks of it you're genuinely disabled to a degree.
>>
File: 1420848405840.png (1MB, 1676x999px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420848405840.png
1MB, 1676x999px
>>122224720
>>122224843
/vg/. Totally different.
>>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Zwq2_njezILPbhozSwR-Fq-c1iXeRckRj9H3MyBrVw/pubhtml

Ha. Ha. Waraeru. They don't even have the raws.
>>
>>122224899
>naruto
These kind of faggots like TG
>>
File: 1315.png (269KB, 700x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1315.png
269KB, 700x800px
>>122221388
Twins are best
>>
>>122225359
He's literally a renowned shitposting autistic in these threads. Bigger faggots have came and gone, like this guy for example.
>>
>>122225373
I wonder if the twins joined Aogiri but probably not since Kanou told Kuro to abandon her sister, something she would never do.
>>
File: 49154996_p0.png (1MB, 800x1131px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
49154996_p0.png
1MB, 800x1131px
>>122225373
>twins
>best
You saying they better her?
>>
File: 1312.png (1MB, 1013x1328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312.png
1MB, 1013x1328px
>>122225619
Yeah. I don't really have any idea what they could do. Shiro, after all, couldn't regenerate, but Kuro's still alive.

>>122225656
Twins are exactly 3rd best for me, but still best
>>
>>122225656
Best abomination
>>
hot steamy tentacle sex with the twins, Rize and Kanekiwhen?

Just imagine all that lewd Rinkaku action.
>>
>>122209182
Mado vs Hinami when?
>>
>>122215263
>>122217537
Doki doki
>>
Amon reveal when?
>>
File: Urie.png (2MB, 1460x1524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Urie.png
2MB, 1460x1524px
Will he suddenly appear with his strengthened kagune to save Haise and Akira from Seidou?
>>
>>122227198
>Sucks massive dick at fighting without Kagune
>Kagune barrier thing at 40% as opposed to Kaneki fully released one
The whole Q squad is honest god the weakest characters that aren't very minor side characters we have ever seen, and i'm 99% sure we won't see any major characters that are weaker than them.
>>
>>122227198
fuck off already, trapfag
>>
>>122226128
In a few chapters hopefully. I want Haise/Pede to see the fight and go crazy cause he doesn't know who to help.
>>
>>122227401
It's true that they are weak, but don't forget they only graduated from the academy and got their kagune recently. They are still young and need to grow up, which is the point of these characters. We'll see Urie get the spotlight soon, no worry about that.
>>
>>122228533
I'm pretty certain they're going to be stuck at garbage tier for the rest of the series unless there's another timeskip for some reason. They probably won't even have any major fights, and if they do it'll be against some A rank ghoul fodder. Since this aint a shonen series, it's not as though they're going to train for like a month straight and come out super stronk. You either have it or you don't.
>>
>>122228595
trying reasoning with this guy. Just don't
>>
>>122228706
Does this guy have some affinity for them or something. Haven't been to the threads in a while, have more distinctive posting shitters appear other than the shitposter?
>>
>>122205916
Q's are useless and you should have known that
>>
>>122228595
Well, you're pretty pessimistic about their future. They are arguably A rank as half-ghouls, and since Urie got a power-up, he's probably S rank. If you consider S rank ghouls as shitty, then this is another matter, though.
>>
>>122228827
Uirefag pls
>>
>>122224116
Souta's Restaurant alias. Like Tsukiyama is MM
>>
>>122228827
As I said before they suck monster cock at not using their kagune. I immensely doubt he can take on an S rank ghoul with his "power up". Please don't tell me that you actually believe that because he unlocked the other part of his kagune, going from 20% to 40% that this somehow doubles his strength.
All of the Q's have no talent as fighters, and i'm not exactly pessimistic, i'm being realistic. Since it seems extremely doubtful that they're going to be able to be strong enough to be competent during the span of the series.
Also I thought it was pretty clear that the ranks aren't power levels.
>>
>>122228595
i think at least one of them will have all their frames broken one way or another and become half-ghoul. you can probably bet on something like that happening
>>
>>122228950
I would like to hope so. I do pray it's not Urie though, because though I do like how he's getting development as a character through seeing his thoughts, I do think he's a tremendous fag.
>>
File: rip moot.jpg (901KB, 1800x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rip moot.jpg
901KB, 1800x1300px
>>122228827
from now on im gonna call you the "narcassist nig" because you wont stfu about urie
>>
>>122229082
>narcassist
He is talking about a fictional character, not himself, and you are calling him narcissistic?
>>
>>122228941
>Please don't tell me that you actually believe that because he unlocked the other part of his kagune, going from 20% to 40% that this somehow doubles his strength.
I'll overlook the fact that you speedread the manga. Anyway, becoming stronger doesn't mean doubling one's stronger, don't exaggerate what I said.

We have barely seen them using their quinques, so we still can't say that they are bad with it, even if's probably be the case. As for their barehanded skills, they are still weak, but as I said, they barely got out of the academy, and with their kagune, they are arguably A class. The point of their characters is that they have to grow up and that they will grow up. It's even one of the most important points of the story. Why would Ishida let the four Quinx, who are basically the MCs of :re, stay weak? It's nothing but realistic.

>Also I thought it was pretty clear that the ranks aren't power levels.
I can't even
>>
File: Torso.png (122KB, 257x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Torso.png
122KB, 257x560px
>>122229295
He even writes on 4chan like Urie would, this guy is a classic case of multiple personality disorder, hes trash, hes a narcissist.
>>
>>122227198
Nah he'll be fighting an S rank and Saiko will kill steal from him. She'll get a promotion and he'll get nothing.
>>
>>122229300
>don't exaggerate what I said.
I thought you might have thought that since for whatever reason you put Urie at an S ranked level for whatever reason.
>Why would Ishida let the four Quinx, who are basically the MCs of :re, stay weak?
Because it's within the realm of reason, as I said before, this isn't a shonen. Unless they all had their limiters removed they're going to stay shit.
The strongest they could possibly get to would be strong enough to take down an S rated ghoul, and that's really doubtful seeing as how they had to take out their kagunes on a 1v2 with a B ranked ghoul. This series isn't all about fightan and smashing, Ishida probably thinks it's fine that they can develop as characters without being particularly good at what they do.
>>
>>122229411
I think you need to stop throwing around words that you don't understand the meaning of.
>>
File: j007.jpg (193KB, 869x1289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
j007.jpg
193KB, 869x1289px
>>122228941
I'll overlook the fact that you speedread (pic related).

I didn't contradict you about them being weak without kagune. I already said that they barely got out of the academy and are still young like Amon was when he began his training under Mado. Anyway, they aren't weak with their kagune, and there's no reason to judge their strength solely according to their strength without kagune.

Saying they have no talent as fighters is the same as saying as young Hinami and young Amon have no talent. There isn't much logic in it.

>Since it seems extremely doubtful that they're going to be able to be strong enough to be competent during the span of the series.
They aren't mere side characters. They are basically the MCs of :re.
>>
>>122229566
Damn, there was a bug and my post appeared later than it should have, so I ended up writing it again. Sorry for that.
>>
File: KeNpP9.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KeNpP9.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>122229514
good work Narcissist Nig sympathiser.
You should mount a dialdo on your chair so everytime someone mentions urie you will sit on it.
>>
>>122229566
You really like spouting "speedreader", don't you?
> they barely got out of the academy and are still young
This means essentially nothing you do realise? I doubt the series will even span over a year, and unless they were training 24/7 they're going to remain trash.
> young Hinami and young Amon have no talent.
It was pretty obvious that they were pretty standoutish among other characters. The Q's are showing nothing but how weak and naive they are.
Sure they'll probably be strong at some point, but the series will be over before they even get the chance. They can't just power level there way through the series like that, and I doubt they will.
>>
>>122229503
i don't think you give ishida enough credit. tg not being a shonen doesn't discount them from getting strong, even if it requires a time skip and not all of them ending up on the same level. it's also pretty likely that one or two will become half-ghoul at some point given the explanation of the frame-controlled mechanism as foreshadowing. it would just feel wrong if haise ends up being the powerhouse pulling the qs along as nothing but stragglers. i think it would be pretty boring that way
>>
>>122229715
>it would just feel wrong if haise ends up being the powerhouse pulling the qs along
Not really, I mean, he's kind of the main character and all. Don't you think it'll be interesting if he had little follower characters? It's like his goon squad with Tsukiyama and Banjou all over again, but they're weaker and obligated to follow him.
>>
>>122229300
>I thought you might have thought that since for whatever reason you put Urie at an S ranked level for whatever reason.
I can't do anything about it if you don't accept my logical explanation, so let's leave it at that.

>Because it's within the realm of reason, as I said before, this isn't a shonen.
They aren't going to stay weak under the pretext that they are in a shonen manga. Most of the recurrent characters became stronger. Besides, Haise is training the Quinx in order to raise an investigator stronger than Arima.

>>122229696
>I doubt the series will even span over a year, and unless they were training 24/7 they're going to remain trash.
So you were just baiting me, huh?
>>
>>122229715
There's no point in arguing with him, he is just baiting us
>I doubt the series will even span over a year
>>
>>122220716
What's this Arima autism meme?
>>
>>122229760
>I can't do anything about it if you don't accept my logical explanation, so let's leave it at that.
You gave literally none. You just said that his kagune was unlocked further and that somehow made him an S level threat.
>They aren't going to stay weak under the pretext that they are in a shonen manga.
Nigga yes they are, have you ever seen any character in this series get a power boost through "muh training"? Kaneki barely got any stronger through training and got all his boosts from either not being a pussy and getting a Kakuja
>So you were just baiting me, huh?
Did the original series span longer than a year? No, so why would this one? Are you an actual idiot?
>>
File: Bait.png (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bait.png
29KB, 500x275px
>>122229909
>>
>>122229961
>I don't like his opinions so i'll call it bait
I'm sorry you're an actual retard that can't comprehend why power levels aren't in your non-shonen series.
>>
>>122229757
i don't have a problem with haise having weaker followers than him, especially since i don't really expect the q's to surpass him. i just think it would be disappointing if they never progressed much strength-wise (or follow a different path)

>>122229891
there is a level beyond autism
you can call it autism 2
>>
>>122229696
Kaneki started at basically nothing and improved dramatically over two months, then even more over six. Short time skips are not out of the question. That said, I tend to agree with you. The strong characters were already standouts, except Kaneki whose copycat autism took some time to show itself. The Qs have had plenty of time to make themselves standouts at the Academy and in the series, and they haven't. Trying to cram that in now seems a little pointless when we have so many characters set up to clash who have had timeskip training time.

>>122229715
Haise's being set up as the new Arima. It's pretty much a given he'll have lackeys to handle less important enemies or delay strong ones. He had those even as Don Kanekipede, though introducing the Qs solely for that purpose would be odd. I also agree that's a little boring. I have faith that Ishida will develop them well whatever the case.

>>122229760
>>122229798
The original series' timespan was just under a year. Two months at Anteiku, six month time skip, then a few months to the Anteiku raid.
>>
>>122230077
Now that I think about it it's pretty fucking strange how the strength of these characters go. It really appears as though it's "you either have it or you don't". I mean, you've got Arima who was apparently always over the top god autist, even though Touka was struggling with Mado, Hinami activated her kagune's for the first time and just fucked him on the spot.
And despite Orca having trained for an undetermined amount of years learning martial arts and refining his body, he would still likely get beaten by Arima easily.
I wonder if Orca can fuck up Owl. Surely having a Kakuja doesn't make you that much stronger
>>
Tell me about Arima, why is he so strong?
>>
>>122230308
Hopefully they Ishida will go into at least some detail as to why he's so strong. I refuse to believe a normal person can just be so strong like that despite seemingly having no formal training.
>>
>>122230308
He was born with ultimate autism.
>>
>>122230398
There's one too many "they" in that post.
>>
File: 46784680_p5.png (881KB, 1108x1023px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46784680_p5.png
881KB, 1108x1023px
>>122230410
I'll never understand how you find this funny. Or is this because you hate Arima?
>>
>>122230508
It's because he acts autistic, he's generally silent and appears indifferent to whatever the fuck is happening around him.
>>
File: 2015-01-13-701903.png (351KB, 624x874px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2015-01-13-701903.png
351KB, 624x874px
>>122230540
That's not being autistic. That's called being a stoic. It's obvious that he hides his emotions if you pay attention to the manga. The scene where Arima is suppose to write his will when going into the mission is also a good hint at that.
>>
>>122230077
>The Qs have had plenty of time to make themselves standouts at the Academy and in the series, and they haven't.
It doesn't mean they can't improve, though. Amon is a fine example.

>The original series' timespan was just under a year.
So he was talking about the timespan of the story rather than the manga itself? Still, his argument was nonsense since we saw Amon's growth.

>>122229909
>You just said that his kagune was unlocked further and that somehow made him an S level threat.
So you're implying that getting a stronger kagune doesn't make one stronger then the point of Urie getting a stronger kagune is to become stronger.

>Nigga yes they are, have you ever seen any character in this series get a power boost through "muh training"? Kaneki barely got any stronger through training and got all his boosts from either not being a pussy and getting a Kakuja.
And now you're implyng that Kaneki was a shitty character under the pretext that he was weak bare-handed.

>why power levels aren't in your non-shonen series.
Are you serious? They rank ghouls according to their strength, it's fucking official. I'm done replying to your low quality bait, try again later, shitposter.
>>
>>122230662
do u just not know how epic cool memes are born?
if he was a real person, people would think he would be autistic. You don't see too many stoic people around. Autists, on the other hand
>>
>>122230308
The only thing that a ghoul has over humans is superior durability, regeneration,and physical strength. It said nothing about them being better in kinetic vision or reflexes. It's one of the reason the CCG is able to combat ghouls and Arima is the pinnacle of it.
>>
>>122230308
Arima is a drug user.
>>
>>122230508
Fuck that faggot Kaneki, he was already half girl but which faggot drew based god Arima as weaker gender ?
>>
>>122230721
I don't find playing dumb to be funny when it's gotten so out of hand.
>>
>>122230716
>Amon is a fine example.
No, he was always recognized as a prodigy throughout the entirety of the series. He's a terrible example of how a character's strength can creep. Wasn't he the youngest first class investigator? don't accuse me of speedreading son, I forgot
>So you're implying that getting a stronger kagune doesn't make one stronger
He's obviously going to be stronger to a degree, but it's not as though he'll move up in strength like that, as i'll tell you later
>And now you're implyng that Kaneki was a shitty character under the pretext that he was weak bare-handed
Kaneki was always strong, he was stronger than Touka the second he became a ghoul, he was just afraid and inexperienced in battle. Getting tortured by Yamori made him not afraid and essentially immune to pain. He already had the strength to begin with
> They rank ghouls according to their strength, it's fucking official
It's not actually. They rate ghouls according to their threat levels. If they had a baby ghoul that shat nukes i'd imagine that give it an SSSSSS ranking or something.
Do you really think that Orca, the SS rated ghoul that has refined his body for battle and spent years learning martial arts is on par with some of the other SS rated ghouls. The gap between him in Kaneki is huge.
Orca could probably stand up to some SSS rated ghouls if there were more.
>>
>>122230716
Really? I never saw Amon as that improved. He seemed to fight the same way every time, and he was known for that. He was paired with Mado, who was well-respected, and respected by Shinohara. Arima praised his skill, however perfunctory. I think it was mentioned somewhere that he was famous at the Academy? In any case, Amon's growth was much more about his pseudo-rivalry with Kaneki, his understanding of ghouls, and getting him involved in the deeper conspiracy. It was focused non-combat development even though he was skilled in combat and trained hard for it.

I believe other anon thinks you haven't substantiated that Urie was an A rank and has subsequently been bumped firmly into S. The CCG ranks ghouls according to threat level, which includes combat ability as well as killing habits. Rize was S-ranked from her kills alone, since she'd never been caught by an investigator.
>>
>>122230821

That'd be a decent explanation
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>122231611
>>
>>122230904
can you just crawl back from where ever you came from? Genderfag, fujo what ever
>>
>>122231611
Baiting or not, I probably would call Mutsuki a "him" if she looked remotely like a guy. Those pronouns are only used because she just said "I'm a guy" and they probably went along with it, they don't know any better. I call male characters that look like girls "she" because they look like a girl, and unless I get eaten alive for calling them a girl then I will continue to do so.
Why would I change what I refer to them as? Because I'd rather not derail a thread because of my insistence on calling a character something they're blatantly not.
>>
>>122231822
Okay, some advice should we continue to discuss the Gender Question(tm). Remember when discussing that we are talking about a very sensitive Real Life Issue that falls under the classic "Politics and Religion" rule. It is a heated topic that brings out strong opinions, and is something real people struggle with in real life. Some of the people that have commented and participated belong to the group being discussed, so please remember to RESPECT THEIR FEELINGS and think before you comment. Remember that it fits into the same category of Touchy Subjects that Race and Religion do, so approach with caution.

Stuff you should avoid saying:

1. Like the article itself states, please stick with Masculine pronouns. Feminine pronouns have never been used within the material, so stick with that as your basis. If completely in doubt, you can also use neutral ones like "they/them/their".

2. Please avoid negative stereotypes and negative statements about transgender identities.

3. Remember when presenting theories that things like "Mutsuki thinks girls are weak or useless" is not canon. That is one theory people have presented, but drawn wholly from their own minds and not from the material. We honestly don't know Mutsuki's opinions on girls.

4. Mutsuki has not actually stated anything about his identity yet, so remember that nothing is set in stone. The line being pointed to as evidence right now is very ambiguous and uncertain in the Japanese. It can be read several different ways, leaving it open what Mutsuki actually means.

5. If someone makes a statement that seems offensive, please explain to them the reason. The fact is Gender Issues are something that a lot of people honestly don't understand or know anything about. And if someone does express that they find a statement you made troublesome, please LISTEN to the reason that it could be problematic.
>>
Holy shit, just go back to Reddit you ridiculous cunt.
>>
>>122224281
I don't think people here read this series because of the tension anyone can die. It was more that something bad was always going to happen. While it's possible not everyone died in the ant wiki raid lets look at the consequences.

> kaneki was stabbed inthe braintwice and has forgotten his past self and now fights to kill ghouls.
>yoshimura is now in a tube constantly being fed to harvest his kagune
>takizawa has been likely tortures for 3 years to become the next owl/kaneki
>hinami was left all alone with the group and now works with aogiri and is clearly not happy.
>touka had to deal with the loss of her family and kaneki for 3 years.
> shinohara is in a coma and this affected juuzos character immensely.
>Amon May be a ghoul which is somewhat ironic since he had been a bit more open minded about ghouls
>Akira had to deal with her best friends being Mia for 3 years.
>tsukiyama got fat
>>
>>122232044
just report and ignore. nobody seriously talks like that here unless they're trolling
>>
>>122231976
Is that you shitposter-kun?
>>
>>122231976
I don't think anyone really cares if they're hurting anyone's feelings on an anime inspired anonymous (key word, anonymous) image board. If you feel the need to bring up how to correctly address a fiction character then you need to re evaluate your life. You'll get banned here if you go into some spiel about how a certain comment has hurt your feelings.
You can reply to me if you like, i'll read it, I just won't respond. You're really not welcome here if you think like that.
>>
File: Mutsuki compilation.png (1013KB, 840x984px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mutsuki compilation.png
1013KB, 840x984px
>>122231015
>Really? I never saw Amon as that improved. He seemed to fight the same way every time, and he was known for that. He was paired with Mado, who was well-respected, and respected by Shinohara. Arima praised his skill, however perfunctory. I think it was mentioned somewhere that he was famous at the Academy? In any case, Amon's growth was much more about his pseudo-rivalry with Kaneki, his understanding of ghouls, and getting him involved in the deeper conspiracy. It was focused non-combat development even though he was skilled in combat and trained hard for it.
It must because you are not the person with whom I began talking, but there seems to be some great confusion about becoming stronger with a weapon (quinque or kagune) and becoming stronger with purely technical skills.

>Rize was S-ranked from her kills alone, since she'd never been caught by an investigator.
We barely know anything about Rize. She might very well have faced an investigator stronger than her and run away. Moreover, we have been shown several examples of how the CCG ranks ghouls solely according to their strength, such as how they did with Arata.

Anyway, I'll let you have the last word about this if you want to reply because it wasn't even the topic of the conversation to begin with. I was originally talking with a guy who baited me by saying that there the Quinx are the weakest characters of the manga and that the greatest opponents they will ever face are "A rank ghoul fodder" unless there is a timeskip.

>>122231611
I'm glad there is another person who likes Mutsuki (pic related).
>>
>>122232239
>I was originally talking with a guy who baited me by saying that there the Quinx are the weakest characters of the manga and that the greatest opponents they will ever face are "A rank ghoul fodder" unless there is a timeskip.
I'm that guy and you completely dodged my post. >>122230997
The Q's are the weakest characters of the series and all you've had to say is that Amon is an example of how a character can grow stronger, despite the fact he graudated from the academy years and years ago, and he is a prodigy on top of that.
I don't like saying this, because usually shits with no argument say this, but I honestly can't argue with you anymore. You keep saying they're somehow going to become strong in this ridiculously short period of time, using Amon as an example despite him training for many many years, and have these dumb collages of the Q's.
Surely you realize you have at least some biased towards these characters. I mean, you were dead wrong about the ranking system determining strength, and you think Urie is somehow on par with an S rank ghoul now even though at the start of the series, weeks ago even, he was struggling against a B rank ghoul.
Nah man, you're dead wrong.
>>
File: shuu.png (77KB, 640x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shuu.png
77KB, 640x355px
for what purpose did tsukiyama jump and fly in the air yelling out kaneki ken ? that was just awkward as fuck
>>
>>122232457
Because he's a dramatic little homo.
>>
>>122232457
Because staff likes to make him pathetic, dumb and awkward
>>
>>122231976
That doesn't make any sense at all!
In the first place Mucchan is definitely a girl, no matter how I look at it!
>>
File: Bait3.png (156KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bait3.png
156KB, 625x626px
>>122232438
>>
>>122232597
>gate of no rebuttals
>>
'KANEKI...KEEEEEEN' -tsukiyama shoe
>>
File: Bait4.png (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bait4.png
27KB, 625x626px
>>122232610
>>
>>122232667
Alright buddy. Enjoy your autistic TG collages. Be sure to print them out and put them on your wall with tape.
Also enjoy being wrong, because you didn't address my points at all.
>>
File: Touka.png (263KB, 490x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Touka.png
263KB, 490x275px
>>122232719
>>
File: 1374455481202.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374455481202.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>122232883
>derp
>(facepalm)
Please be trolling.
>>
File: 1413220180114.png (308KB, 546x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413220180114.png
308KB, 546x700px
>>122231976
Here's Mutsuki's logic, if that's a trans man:
"I always felt like a man, I want to be seen as a male, but I will have an operation that causes by body to regenerate according to my genes thus making any sex reassignment surgery utterly impossible."

It does't make sense? Well of course since "Tooru" is just a regular woman. She doesn't want to be seen as such due to some rapey trauma after which she identified her woman's look as the cause.

Read chapter 13, it's plain obvious that the trans theory is BS. Why are you tumblrites insisting when you perfectly know that you're wrong and that you'll have to later bash a japanese author for not giving in your narrow-minded western social justice propaganda?
>>
>>122232239
I fucking new you are that trapfag, it's fucking useless to argue with you
>>
>>122233107
Please don't tell me I was just arguing with some shitpost kun tier faggot.
I haven't been to these threads in a while. What other dumb shit has he been up to?
>>
>>122232883
>(facepalm)
Fuck off already Harostar. Go back to the wiki and spout more bullshit about transgender shit but please spare us here.
>>
>>122233184
Yep you are, you just wasting your time with this desperate cunt, that literally got his post deleted by mods because of his obnoxiously last thread. Baiting with the most known shit like calling mutsuki 'hes', and obviously from tumblr
>>
>>122233308
Fucks sake. At least I reduced the autist to spamming image macros. I left before because there was shitposting of people screaming "tumblr" to posts they disliked, there was probably 10 people screaming tumblr for every 1 person that was actually from tumblr.
I thought that autistic defense would shoo away any tumblr whales, god damn.
>>
File: 1420490824060.png (92KB, 448x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420490824060.png
92KB, 448x336px
>>122233389
You literally wasted your time with this faggot, and now you going leave? And tumblr always was here to bait these autistic fags. If you really left TG threads for a while, you should have at least informed, the threads got shittier, Arimafag shitposters, trapfag posting tumblr images to bait, not always though, etc. But yeah, most people began to ignore them, but sometimes it's fucking impossible.
>>
>>122233800
No no, I didn't say I was going to leave. I'll probably just frequent them around the time of release again. Just taken back by their being more standoutish fags here. I wish they'd use a trip so I could filter them, they stand out just as much as someone with one.
>>
>>122217579
>>122217077

TG part 1 had many memorable moments, but Arima's fabulous dodge is my favorite, it's so beautiful.
>>
>>122233800
>tumblr images are bait

This makes no sense.
>>
>>122234974
Because it's an indication that they're from tumblr? What are you not understanding?
>>
File: t3.jpg (65KB, 1277x823px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
t3.jpg
65KB, 1277x823px
Akira gets daddy's crazy eyes.
>>
>>122235972
We've already seen spoilers and know about this.
She also uses rinkaku quinque Fueguchi and Naki recognizes Akira.
>>
>>122235972
naki's nose kind of looks like yamori's too
>>
the parallels running trough this story and the symbolism makes this so much better.
>>
>>122236109
Then was white haired Seidou tortured by this new Yamori?
I always saw Naki as one of the nice guys among Aogiri.
>>
>>122236263
It's obvious that Tatara tortured Seido.
>>
>>122236263
Naki isn't nice. He is an idiot but an honorable one. He only cares about his aniki and the twin. Read the fucking manga.
>>
>>122236580
He'll delegate the torture to some mooks for sure but Tatara won't dirty his hands for that.
>>
>>122236932
>Read the fucking manga.
Thank you I've read it.

I still think he's one of the most positively portrayed ghoul among Aogiri.
>>
File: 1418498057525.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418498057525.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>122232457
>for what purpose does tsukiyama act over the top and crazy?
Gee anon, i dont know, i wonder if that has anything to do with his personality and the person he is GEE WHIZ
>>
>>122236580
my money is on Naki torturing Seido.
>its like pottery
>>
> Implying Takizawa's doggy won't show up at the auction and destroy his kokoro
>>
>>122232075

Amon wasn't Akira's friend anon. He was the man destined to fuck her.
>>
>>122238337
And he failed although she was literally begging for the D.
Amon is a massive faggot.
>>
>>122238444

Don't be a shitlord anon, if you were a given choice between being fuck by anyone out of Tokyo Ghoul setting that was a man, you'd pick the beast that is Amon.
>>
>>122238444
He is a well raised catholic boy
>>
man IS is on point today