[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toriko 315

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (930KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
930KB, 764x1200px
Cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

http://bato.to/read/_/308472/toriko_ch315_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru
>>
Did he bite his lips?
>>
>>122092169
Also, 3 Toriko threads within 40 seconds
>>
File: img000019.png (228KB, 863x1250px) Image search: [Google]
img000019.png
228KB, 863x1250px
who's that new monkey?
>>
>>122092391
It's either a monkey queen who secretly had Komatsu and healed him, or it's just Bambina remembering his lost love.
>>
>See female monkey.
>ball fall off.

Monkey has a hard life.
>>
>>122092391
It's his waifu, we saw her during one of the dance flashbacks.
>>
>>122092391
it's the monkey queen, she was the one shown in the dancing murals and the semi-flashbacks of bambina's life. Whether she is really there or that the last step in the dance was a kiss/tonugh lip bite, and he is remembering her because of it or she is really there I don't know.

I really like the idea that all bambina wanted was a kiss though.
>>
Bambina's balls finally dropped. I wonder how he's going to take care of the Mario flowers though.
>>
>>122092391
An illusion brought on by the pollen.
Toriko's seeing Komatsu, who is his most important person, the others are all seeing theirs. Meaning that when Toriko gets married, she's truly just a beard, poor girl. We all knew it, but to have it be confirmed...
>>
>>122092169
whelp its official, WSJ simply stopped giving a fuck, its about damn time.
>>
File: rin.png (110KB, 283x389px) Image search: [Google]
rin.png
110KB, 283x389px
>>122092754
Bros before hoes.
>>
This arc has been the most homosexual of them all.
>>
>>122092892
How will Shima top this? I wonder what dish we'll be going for next.
>>
>>122092853
rin ain't no hoe
toriko is just plain gay
>>
I'm betting that Pair is prepared like mochi. Because the most ridiculous alternative I can think of is that it's peeled like an orange or squeezed for its juices, and I don't think Jump'd let the guy go that far with the gag.
>>
File: j006.jpg (294KB, 869x1237px) Image search: [Google]
j006.jpg
294KB, 869x1237px
THIS
MANGA
I CAN'T
>>
Kaka is gonna steal Pair right at the last second now that Sunny's hair cage is gone.
>>
>>122092684
Play rock, paper scissors with pollen.
Pollen looses and it's effects stop.
It's Toriko after all, they could pull ot off
>>
>The last step of the dance was just a kiss
>>
File: bwahaha.png (150KB, 397x425px) Image search: [Google]
bwahaha.png
150KB, 397x425px
>>122093337
>some people actually thought it was a punch
>>
This shit is tripping balls.
>>
>>122093337
Imagine if they knew it
>240 trillion enbu arts four heavenly kings K-K-Kissu
>>
>>122093378
>Zebra doing it
>>
>>122093337
I think Bambina's seeing the monkey girl shake her tits, or at least presenting herself.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.