[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Parade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: deathparade1.jpg (108KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
deathparade1.jpg
108KB, 1365x768px
>mfw when /a/ never talks about AOTS
Why is everyone here retarded?
>>
>>122081616

>never talks about death parade

are you retarded?
>>
>>122081616
It's not AOTS and there are constantly threads about it you didiot.
>>
>>122081762
Well , this season sucks so much fucking cock so I think it is AOTS
>>
>shit parade
>AOTS
Not even Top 10 of the season
>>
>>122082895
>this season sucks so much fucking cock

No, it doesn't.

Your taste is just fucking garbage.
>>
>>122081616
It went downhill when it turned into a bar employee SOL.
where are the judgments?
where are the voidings?
>>
>>122081616
stop masturbating to the opening and watch the actual show.
Its only above average.
>>
>>122082970
>Don't insult MUH Chinese cartoons.
>>
Name of show you think is better from this season. I will explain to you why it's garbage
>>
What is it about this show that caused it to have the most shitposting threads?
>>
>>122083157
Show has nothing going for it other than epic bitches and whores discussions
>>
>>122083208
Don't get me wrong, I was there for the "void the whore" threads and everyone talking about how much they wanted to lick Nona's feet, but it's just a good show. Not the best thing ever, and certainly not bad. I just don't get the shitposting. It's not like it's directed by Imaishi, written by Urobutcher or produced by Kyoani like the normal shitposting targets.
>>
>>122083101

>m-my chinese cartoon is best because I think everything else sucks!
>your taste sucks
>CHINESE CARTOONS SUCK

Lol
>>
>>122081616
Shit, I was looking forward to watching this when it's done airing.
>>
>>122082970
>
No, it doesn't
This is how you know your standards are fucking low.
>>
>>122082895
Have you watched Maria ?

Possible AOTS and the thread just up one or two times a week. Truly hidden gem of this season.
>>
File: you know.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you know.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>122083371
>Truly hidden gem of this season.
Completely agree. It isn't often we see an interesting premise, a decent fantasy-ish setting, an anime featuring ye-olde combat that's accurate and a church where they aren't all pure evil. On top of that, the characters are interesting and not the normal archetypes and it promises to actually have a satisfying and conclusive ending. How many one cour shows do all that?

Also, Maria is cute as a fucking button.

If only the threads weren't all religionfags.
>>
What I like about this show is that the characters (mostly the "customers", not necessarily the main cast) ARE HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS.

Not cookie-cutter bullshit moe shells. I haven't seen a show this human since Tatami Galaxy honestly.
>>
God damn it, at this point I'm not sure if the actual DP fanboys or the baitmasters are worse.
>>
>>122083470
What? They're all super condensed and defined solely by one key flaw that surfaces after the whole "Oh, where am I? I'm totally just a normal person" routine. Yeah they're entertaining, but let's not pretend they're some kind of window into the human condition.

The episode 3 couple was cute as fuck, though.
>>
>>122083157
It got hyped beforehand and is pretty popular, it's got the 'mature anime' vibe that attracts shitposting, and it covered /a/ in cancer the week after the first episode.
>>
>>122083520
>some kind of window into the human condition.
I'm not asking for a character to do something that significant (especially from anime).

I just want them to be REAL. It shouldn't be that much of a thing to ask but for animu it really is.
>>
>>122081616
Open your eyes
>>
File: 179.jpg (53KB, 415x497px) Image search: [Google]
179.jpg
53KB, 415x497px
>>122081616
>Why is everyone here retarded?
W-well you're smelly!
>>
>>122082976
People we complaining that there was too much voiding and judgments like jeez there's only so much of that you can take.
>>
>>122083650
Grow up.
>>
I want /v/ to leave.
>>
>>122083470
>the customers are human beings
They're not. They're just stock characters from Western drama movies, instead of from moe anime.
>>122082976
>>122083656
Did it stop with the judgments? I might marathon it, then. I got tired of that shtick quick.
>>
>>122083569
I know what happened, I just don't know why. It didn't seem like offboarder bait like Bahamut or Shigatsu where apparently people were recommending them on /v/, so I couldn't figure out why it was all DP. It's not the only "dark" show airing.

>>122083595
You only think they're real because they show their biggest flaw then a breakdown. People are made of more than that.

If you want real characters and think they don't exist, stop watching LN adaptations.
>>
>>122082976
Have you seen the last episode? Honestly there are some episodes (like with most anime) that you could just skip.

The current episodes are about exactly those and look to be some really tough ones.
>>
Death Parades premises are retarded.
The idea of emotionally disturbed assburger freaks judging whether you go to heaven or get reincarnated by a few fragments of your memory and how you behave in an extreme situation with half your memory missing is idiotic.
>>
File: wonka.jpg (582KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wonka.jpg
582KB, 1920x1080px
>>122082895
>so I think

And therein lies the problem (especially when you have shit taste and seek to broadcast that).
>>
>>122083716
New characters were introduced, judgements have sped up in terms of pace. Hell, there might be an actual plot coming soon. I'd still recommend picking it up again.
>>
>>122083716
> characters from Western drama movies, instead of from moe anime.
Yes, and for this I applaud it. I fucking hate what's become of the latter.

>>122083721
I'm willing to bet you've only seen a handful of episodes.
>>
>>122083731
>AOTS
>Honestly there are some episodes that you could just skip

If there are meaningless episodes it's not doing a proper job of storytelling and can't be AOTS. I could explain why at least ten other shows airing this season are better.

But hey, it looks pretty and it has a "mature" aesthetic so if that's all it takes for you to think a show is good, then good on you. You're entitled to enjoy whatever you want, even if it's shit.
>>
>>122083889
>I'm willing to bet you've only seen a handful of episodes.
Oh what?
>>
>>122083889
Please tell us what's wrong with moe anime and how DP is so much more human.
>>
>>122082970
>No it doesn't
>>>>>>
Aren't you suppose to be posting in your kancolle threads?
>>
>>122083991
Of what*

>>122084007
He thinks have cliched western drama archetypes put into an anime make it better.
>>
>>122083944
>If there are meaningless episodes it's not doing a proper job of storytelling
Have you honestly never had this happen before even to some of your favorite anime?

>I could explain why least ten other shows airing this season are better.
Go ahead, please.

Honestly, I'm not saying DP is diamond encrusted, I'm saying this season is pure shit.
>>
>>122082970
I don't think Death Parade is AOTS, but this season is awful.
>>
>>122084073
>I'm saying this season is pure shit.
I'm willing to bet you don't watch more than 15 or maybe 20 shows a year.
>>
>>122084035
>He thinks have cliched western drama archetypes put into an anime make it better.
No, but those archetypes are league's better than whatever bullshit Japan is spewing out it's ass these days.

I'd rather eat bland oats than horse feces.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.