[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Decim. It's a human in disguise, had their memories wiped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 12

Decim.
It's a human in disguise, had their memories wiped out or at least blocked.
Have feelings, doesn't show.
Sympathizes with humans, try to understand them.
Despite of this, give them shitty judgements.
For peace of mind makes dolls of those who he send to the Void.
99% of them are women.

Decim... why is he a piece of shit?
>>
Decim's judgements have thus far been fair.
>>
>implying you were better when you were 5 years old
>>
SJW SCUM GET FUCKED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS
>>
>>121684368
Except the first one.
>>
>>121684248
Dude, they ALL have feelings/emotions, what they seem to lack is empathy

Decim has Emphaty, something the others lack.
>>
>>121684248
>>121684396
Get rekt tumblrfags
>>
>>121684248
>99% of them are women
Sounds right to me, women are evil, anon.
>>
>...
STOP THIS
>>
File: decim.png (1MB, 605x828px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
decim.png
1MB, 605x828px
>voids bitches
>moe as fuck
BOTY
>>
Could someone please tell me why everyone loves the generic OP while the full English ED gets no attention whatsoever?

Legitimately pissed, fucking GOAT song
>>
>dumblrinas getting BTFO
delicious
>>
>>121685045
Because you've got shit taste.
>>
>>121686086
because I don't like generic jpop bullshit?

I've got a fair taste of it over the years
just shows how flooded /a/ is with newfags I guess
>>
>>121684248
The female last epidode was reincarnated while the guy was sent to the void though.
>>
>>121686214
>liking a catchy pop song means you're a newfag

Cancer
>>
>>121686318
No but liking it over the ED makes you a newfag with shit taste
>>
>>121686252
Which means that so far including death billiard we have seen Decim voiding 2 women and 2 men, of which one woman was, by his own admission, a mistake.

Truly a misogynist.
>>
>>121685045
>furr engrish
>OPOTY
There have been many full English openings and endings. Please don't imply that it improves the quality. Whether the song is actually good or bad does not depend on the language.
>>
>>121686523
don't even bother trying to talk sense with sjw
worse than isis
>>
>>121686539
>engrish
it isn't though, which is what makes it even more outstanding
besides that, it stands perfectly on its own as well

once this shit ends in a tragedy you fuckers will learn to love it
>>
You guys see the kid in the book's story?
It's Decim. It's fucking him.
>>
>>121687444
Not possible, the book is older than him.
>>
Decim did nothing wrong
>>
>>121684368
lol, no.

To begin with, he judges people based on a game. That's stupid from the start. So you kill 3478437 people but behaves well there, what happens? you go to heaven?

also, he just condemned the woman to hell because she Cheated on her husband. WTF. She didn't Kill anyone or stole anything. Too harsh.

the problem is that the entire thing is based on the theory that Evil people will do something stupid in extreme situations. First, they don't put people in an Extreme situation; why not throw them in an island and tell everyone that they need to kill each other if you want something extreme? because only stupid people would misbehave because of a game. Actually, only stupid people would even play it. So basically, he can easily condemns innocent people.

human judgement is better than the one in heavens. lol.
>>
>>121689129
>lol
And this kills any worth of this post. Not even gonna read it.
>>
>>121689163
first day here at /a/. Is this the level of the people here?
>>
File: yata.png (74KB, 333x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yata.png
74KB, 333x282px
>>121689129
>he just condemned the woman to hell because she Cheated on her husband. WTF. She didn't Kill anyone or stole anything. Too harsh.
>human judgement is better than the one in heavens. lol.

Yes she did
>My face when she went to hell and it upset indoctrinated children like you
>>
>>121689129
>So you kill 3478437 people but behaves well there, what happens? you go to heaven?
You wouldn't be sent there if you killed 3478437 people.

> he just condemned the woman to hell because she Cheated on her husband.
No, he knew that from the start, he condemned her because he took what she said at the end seriously.

Any other objections?
>>
>>121689129
>So you kill 3478437 people but behaves well there, what happens? you go to heaven?
If you killed that many people you wouldn't behave during the game, faggot,
>>
>>121689242
wait, what exactly are you saying that she did that deserves hell? please, explain.
>>
It's moe pandering.
>>
>>121689245
as far as we know, they judge everyone. The problem is, whatever you did has NO repercussion on their judgement there?

> No, he knew that from the start, he condemned her because he took what she said at the end seriously

So... he condemned her for cheating, basically? because that's all she said.
>>
>>121689129
>lol
>WTF
5/10
>>
>>121689264
what makes you believe that someone that kills cannot behave well in society, what to say in a game?
>>
>>121689500
>as far as we know, they judge everyone.
But not everyone is judged the same way.
Proven by Castra mentioning "special arbiters" last ep.
>The problem is, whatever you did has NO repercussion on their judgement there?
It has repercution on where you get judged and how you get judged, what makes you think it doesn't?

>So... he condemned her for cheating, basically? because that's all she said.
That's not all she said and you know it.
>>
>>121689129
Fuck off, you're clearly too retarded to understand the show. They get almost all the person's memories, just not the stuff right before they died.
>>
>>121689512
took 5 points because of a 'lol'. People here are do harsh judgements.
>>
File: 1424479732467.webm (139KB, 1280x720px)
1424479732467.webm
139KB, 1280x720px
>>121689471
Decim is moe

>>121689660
Just kill yourself already.
>>
>>121689539
Because they think they'll die if they lose, someone who murders without his life on the line will be quick to kill if they think they'll die.
>>
>>121689607
still you're speculating that they Wouldn't be judged there. Even if it is not the Same way, it is probably another stupid way that does not involve whatever they have done, considering how things are going. The judges on 'heaven' aren't even omniscient and can be easily cheated. Our judges are better than that.

>So... he condemned her for cheating, basically? because that's all she said

what is it that she said that makes him so angry that she Deserved hell?
>>
>>121689850
>The judges on 'heaven' aren't even omniscient and can be easily cheated. Our judges are better than that.
Fuck off retard.

Also
>random Capital Letters in your Sentences
Learn to speak English, lurk 10 years then post again faggot.
>>
>>121689632
if they know everything about the person, there would be no need for a game in the first place. They could judge comparing what the person did and did not. The game would serve no purpose. You get someone that objectively deserves hell and send him to heaven because he behaved well during a game?
>>
File: 1408726309496.jpg (31KB, 453x174px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408726309496.jpg
31KB, 453x174px
>>121689660
Is this nigger serious?
>>
>>121689419

Yes, are you fucking serious?
I am not here to educate you :^)
If you need to be explained the concept of trust, loyalty and betrayal you need to fuck off, she got what she deserved you dirty apologist
>>
>>121689941
Have you even watched the show? It's been critiquing the system through its whole run.
It is currently set up to balance the game more than life for some reason, you just missed that bit of exposition because you have brain problems.
>>
>>121689850
>heaven & hell christian bullshit
>in a japanese anime with Buddhist references
You need to be older than 18 to post here faggot.
>>
>>121689720
not necessarily true. First of, there is no real reason for him to believe that he will die if he loses the game or something, the people they show until now are simply dumb enough to assume that. Second, there is the possibility that he wins the game easily, so he won't even need to get to an extreme situation. They did try to show that the judge tries to 'make it hard' for him, but seriously it makes me laugh how he did it and how wrong his plans could go (the arcade game thing). Third, there may be other responses that doesn't involve killing that he may try resorting to; killing is actually the least that he should try to do considering the 'judge' may not like it.

So yeah, you kill, and you can still go to heaven easily.
>>
>>121689850
>still you're speculating that they Wouldn't be judged there.
Nah it's pretty much guaranteed.
We know thanks to the synopsis from the next episode that at least one of the two players is a murderer, and those were the ones who needed to be judged by a "special arbiter".
So yeah, murderers are judged differently, that's a fact.
I'm sorry but you don't have an argument.

>what is it that she said that makes him so angry that she Deserved hell?
That she didn't love her husband.
That she only married him for his money.
That the kid wasn't his.
Cheating doesn't make her go to the void, but being a manipulative deceptive and hateful woman does.
>>
>>121689936
so.. people here in /a/ don't know how to argue and go to personal attacks after losing reason. *sigh*.
>>
>>121686539
Music in english is objectively better than in Japanese. You have shit taste if you.think otherwise.
>>
>>121689936
wow great post dude
>>
>>121690255
>*action*

And no, if you actually fucking lurk more before you start posting retarded bullshit, people would take you more seriously.
>>
>>121689969
so, someone lie, and he gets Eternal damnation and endless torture. Doesn't seems proportional.

Just consider that it isn't even punishable in our world what she did. So when they will start to punish women for losing their virginity before marriage?
>>
>>121690182
Ah fuck just die faggot what a load of shit
>>
>>121690255
>>121690352
Kill yourself if you can't keep up the quality of posts. It's in the rules faggots.
>>
>>121690255
Dat bait hnng
>>
>>121690255

>*sigh*

You seem to have mistakenly come to 4chan, when you were intending to go to Reddit. I hope this will clear up any further confusion.
>>
>>121690386
>Eternal damnation and endless torture.
Confirmed for not watching the show.
>>
>Death Paradefags are plebbit-tier with mental problems and can't even write English properly
sasuga desu
>>
File: 1296964380396.jpg (28KB, 484x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1296964380396.jpg
28KB, 484x400px
>this thread
>>
>>121690509
The retarded guy is complaining about the show, not praising it.
>>
>>121690045
Why such a stupid system exists in the first place? Critiscizing is one thing, but it not having even a reason to begin with is on a whole new level
>>
>>121690448
It might not be torture. But it's still an eternity without anything good to weigh out the shittiness.
>>
>>121690097
They actually say that they judge people to go to "heaven or hell"
>>
>>121690575
>Why such a stupid system exists in the first place?
Because god fucked off and this is a stopgap, the show has yet to explain everything, because we have 5 more episodes left.

>>121690592
>But it's still an eternity without anything good to weigh out the shittiness.
It's just the end of the soul.
>>
>>121690386

>Lie

>Cheated on her husband, betraying his trust, disrespecting their marriage and then lying about it

>Eternal damnation and endless torture. Doesn't seems proportional.

It is, loyalty is important but that's not what happened you retard
That said
>Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!

>Just consider that it isn't even punishable in our world what she did.
So fucking what? Not relevant

>So when they will start to punish women for losing their virginity before marriage?

Strawman and false equivalency, fuck off I see what you're trying to pull
>>
>>121690617
It's a way to get the people to understand it more easily. In reality they are reincarnated or the soul is lost to the void. Did you miss that bit of the show?
>>
>>121689941
Everyone in the show so far has been walking on the fine line between heaven and hell, anon. So far we've got no saints and no demons.
>>
>>121690632
>it's just the end of the soul
No it's not. The soul is sent a literal void with all it's negative feelings. I'd cite something but I'm using a phone and it's too much of a hassle.
>>
>>121690386
> it isn't even punishable in our world what she did
Yes it is. Some societies punish it heavily with death, others call it a crime against honor and demand compensation to the victim.
>>
>>121684396

He messed up. He acknowledged that in episode 2. Not intentional.
>>
>>121690386
>even punishable in our world what she did
>what is Islamic countries
>>
>>121690218
1. We'll see in the next episode. Just hope they don't fuck it up. For now we don't even know what this especial judgement is. Not only that, the fact that he will be judging the murderer could mean that Some murderers can go there to be judged in a stupid way. Oh, and why even judge these people for eternal damnation if their "crimes" (that again, cannot even be called crimes) are so little?

2. There is no way to cheat without being a deceptive and manipulative woman. So again, basically she got hell for it. Too out of proportion.
>>
>>121690383
No argument. Again.
>>
>>121690448
What makes you think it is any different
>>
>>121690965
but once we learn it was a mistake and that these arbiters are not omnipotent and capable of flawlessly judging human souls, suspension of disbelief breaks. You can't take what they do seriously and each judgement gets called into question. They are fucking with human souls here.
>>
>>121691033
>Not only that, the fact that he will be judging the murderer could mean that Some murderers can go there to be judged in a stupid way.
Nona fucking fixed it so he'd get a murderer, this never usually happens.

>why even judge these people for eternal damnation if their "crimes" (that again, cannot even be called crimes) are so little?
Because that's how the system works, that's the premise of the show. It's probably going to get explained in the 5 episodes left. Stop bitching that you've not been spoonfed everything after 7 of 12 episodes.

>>121691146
A void does not mean the Abrahamic version of hell with fire and torture. It implies the soul just ends.
>>
>>121690592
Actually most developed countries believe that life in prison is some kind of torture. That's why there is a limit. What to say about an eternity in the void if not torture.
>>
>>121691033
>the fact that he will be judging the murderer could mean that Some murderers can go there to be judged in a stupid way
They really can't normally. They only got sent to Decim because Nona specifically asked for it.

>2. There is no way to cheat without being a deceptive and manipulative woman. So again, basically she got hell for it. Too out of proportion.
There's a difference between cheating once and faking a whole relationship and pregnancy for money.
One is something that will happen to most couples, the other is seriously fucked up.
So yeah, she didn't get hell for cheating.
>>
>>121691222
>suspension of disbelief breaks

How so? Is it hard for you to believe the one that judges our soul after we die in not an all knowing, all seeing deity? Those don't exist in the world of this anime. Decim is the next best thing.
>>
>>121691222
>once we learn it was a mistake and that these arbiters are not omnipotent and capable of flawlessly judging human souls, suspension of disbelief breaks
Why?
>>
>>121690592
Most developed countries believe that life in prison is some kind of torture. That's why they impose a limit. What to say about an eternity in the void if not torture.
>>
>>121691285
Well I would at least like to know where I'm going and why before I take the elevator. You know, so if a "mistake" were to have happened or I want to protest my placement I can speak to a higher up. A manager, if you will.
>>
>>121691380

Well, bitch should have said something to Decim. She didn't. Whoops!
>>
>>121691355
Because then the plot they have set up gets called into question. How many mistakes have happened before? Is there any way to rectify said mistakes? Who is in charge? Is God in this universe? If not, who created humanity? Who created this realm to judge humans and why did they not enforce a stricter learning course on judging humans if Decim was able to fuck up over a single humans lie?
>>
>>121691513
Questions aren't bad as long as they are answered.
And many of the ones you posted have been.
>>
>>121691513
>Is God in this universe?
This was answered in the show.
>>
>>121691583
Have they? Well, I admit to only having watched the first 4 episodes at the moment. Guess I'll keep watching.
>>
>>121690656
False equivalency? Both are simply immoral depending where you live. The fact that they are not even punishable, not even a crime, shows that there is no interest of the society of dealing with it at all. She doesn't love him, it's that simple. So if you don't want to love your husband you go to "hell" now. It is very out of proportion. And again, the judge already knew all that, and technically even everything that she told him. So why even play the game? Is it not the fact that she did it that matters, but that she was honest and said she did?
>>
>>121691676
Guess you will.
It's pretty dumb try to find plotholes when you aren't up to date with the show.
>>
>>121690673
I remember the "so basically, this is heaven or hell". Anyway there is no reason to go further than that for my arguments.
>>
File: 1388797724072.png (239KB, 813x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388797724072.png
239KB, 813x407px
>>121691676
>I admit to only having watched the first 4 episodes at the moment.
Then go watch the rest before asking moronic questions.

>>121691808
If you were actually paying attention they say they describe it that way as people understand it more easily. They never meant it was actually heaven or hell, and the Japanese ideas of heaven and hell work differently from Western ideas anyway.
Especially since one is really rebirth, so can't be heaven at all, and the other is the end of a soul, a void of nothing.
>>
>>121690687
The problem is that we got no demons. None of them did something criminal until now so why punish? Until now there were only innocent, perhaps 'morally flexible' is the best way to put it. They basically get people that did nothing and say "well, now play the game and whatever you did in life, if you misbehave here you go to fucking hell/void/whatever"
>>
One of the major underlying issues people have with this system is that they've forgotten that it isn't actually actually Heaven and Hell. It's reincarnation or the void. If you ask me, a few fuckups between those two choices isn't such a big deal. It's not like those decided as unworthy are spending eternity in damnation. Hell, depending on what the reincarnation end game is, I may find myself choosing the void if given the option.

Furthermore, to all the people questioning this system... That's the point of the show. That's it. Can limited being with limited knowledge really make snap judgements like that? Shit, the human comes in and day one does a (slightly) better job than Decim. However, as shorty points out not even she got it perfect. Take what happens in this show and extrapolate to real life. Court room juries, your own perceptions of good and evil, right and wrong. Say as much as you like about the failings of such a system, at the very least it works thematically.
>>
>>121690868
not a criminal act in our Civilized part of the world. Thank you.

i'm putting civil punishment aside here. Technically it would be the same as me hitting your car. Any damage demands compensation.
>>
>>121692135
>None of them did something criminal until now so why punish?
Because that's the premise of the show. And there has been a double reincarnation before now.
>>
>>121692135
This isn't about punishing anyone, it's about throwing bad souls into the bad souls bin and sending the good souls back to earth in a new body.
>>
>>121692232
>not a criminal act in our Civilized part of the world.
Yes, but cheating is still seen as morally wrong by many even in the west.
>>
>>121690986
Civilized part of the world. And even in islamic countries it is a minority that kill for it. What matters is that you can say it is objectively wrong to kill because of that.
>>
>>121692230
>One of the major underlying issues people have with this system is that they've forgotten that it isn't actually actually Heaven and Hell.
People are projecting their Christian ideas of the afterlife onto a Japanese show and they still can't get why they sound retarded.
>>
>>121689129
Did you not understand that it's not just him judging as well? Decim is one of probably thousands who judge people all the time. Ginti is just an example of a different one.
>>
>>121692317
>even in islamic countries it is a minority that kill for it
Nigger honour killing is rife all over the middle east and some nations execute women for cheating.
>>
>>121692317
>In Southwest Asia, adultery has attracted severe sanctions, including death penalty. In some places, such as Saudi Arabia, the method of punishment for adultery is stoning to death.
Not that that has anything to do with the show's point in episode one.
>>
>>121692342
Ehh. To be fair the two are used almost interchangeably by the arbiters. It's only explained once that it isn't actually heaven and hell. The whole reasoning behind that is they want a quick and near universally understood message of ->This way good. <-This way bad. Judging by the fact that even the viewers can't separate the two just shows how good of an idea that was.
>>
>>121691224
> Nona fucking fixed it so he'd get a murderer, this never usually happens.

is the episode out where this is explained?

> It's probably going to get explained in the 5 episodes left. Stop bitching that you've not been spoonfed everything after 7 of 12 episodes.

"oh, they will probably explain it". No dude, if they did not explain something so obviously stupid in the first episodes, they will never explain it in a definitive way. I doubt that there is any kind of explanation that wouldn't be an asspull of some kind to legitimate what they do. The problem is that something visibly wrong doesn't get explained until now. We can't just 'deal with it' and keep watching until the end.
>>
>>121692557
>is the episode out where this is explained?
Did you even watch episode 7?
Fuck off.

>No dude, if they did not explain something so obviously stupid in the first episodes, they will never explain it in a definitive way
>read a mystery novel
>if they don't explain the murder in the first chapter it's shit.
>>
>>121684248
>For peace of mind makes dolls of those who he send to the Void.
I thought it was the ones who've lived full lives. Bet most of them ended up in reincarnation if they lived so great.
>>
>>121692557
Do you even realise you're complaining about part of the setting? You're asking why they judge everyone who dies. It's part of the premise, like asking why Gundam has giant robots or something.
>>
>>121691271
1. so... Some murderer will be judged in a stupid way. Thanks for confirming this for me.

2. it's not a big difference when you stop to think about it, just a question of how much time the cheating took, and still none of them deserves what she got. There are people that do far worst and still not deserving of such punishment. And again, he had her memories and already knew everything that she did, so no reason behind the game.
>>
>>121691918
a void of nothing sounds hellish enough. There was no real reason to explain all that for that argument.
>>
>>121692810
>Some murderer will be judged in a stupid way
No you fucking nigger.
You know what, fuck it, you're too fucking braindead to even bother talking to anymore. Just kill yourself out of /a/.
>>
>>121692243
what i'm saying until now is that the premise is stupid.
>>
>>121692810
>1. so... Some murderer will be judged in a stupid way. Thanks for confirming this for me.
The stakes are higher than just judging one guy correctly or not, but obviously you can't know that without watching past ep 4.

>it's not a big difference when you stop to think about it
Yes it is, it's a massive difference. Not just a matter of time, but also of intent and morality.

You keep thinking this in terms of punishment and crimes but that's completely irrelevant to the show.

> he had her memories and already knew everything that she did, so no reason behind the game.
That was already adressed in the episodes you watched, you have no excuse for being wrong there.
>>
>>121691513
>Because then the plot they have set up gets called into question.
Isn't that the whole point. Show creates a flawed system and sets out to examine it. You just don't like the premise, which is fair, but it's a different issue from suspension of disbelief. It's not like we actually know what the fuck goes an after death.
>>
>>121693036
Then stop watching it and fuck off.
>>
>>121692955
Were your circumstances really so shitty before you were born? The void isn't you sentient in some dark pit, it's just the end of you. Seeing as they are already dead, and have lived as full a life as they're going to get period, that really isn't so bad.
>>
>>121692295
and so is marijuana. So where does the potheads go?

and no, i don't use it.
>>
>>121692810
>he had her memories and already knew everything that she did
Fuck off and rewatch the show you double nigger
>>
File: 48642027_p0.png (385KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48642027_p0.png
385KB, 700x1000px
Guilty of adultery? Into the void you go, no game needed.
>>
>>121689193
Yes, you are too good for this place. Fuck off already.
>>
>>121693101
It's a Japanese show, potheads are probably inst-voided going by their attitude to drugs.
>>
Why the fuck can't Ginti judge Mayu? it's pretty clear she deserves reincarnation unless being dumb sends you to the void.
>>
>>121692429
it is a minority, but i won't do any kind of immense search about this because it really is not that relevant to the argument. But know that In most islamic countries it is not a criminal act to betray your husband.
>>
>>121693174
He wasn't able to ascertain if there was darkness in her soul or not because she acted way too random for him.
Or he's just plain caught the feels for her.
>>
>>121693174

because emoshuns
>>
>>121693218
>But know that In most islamic countries it is not a criminal act to betray your husband.
Yes, but you're pretty certain to get a mob of angry mudshits out for your head.
>>
>>121693272
For someone who believes humans are idiots it's unbelievable that he's unable to understand that she's just a huge fucking idiot.

She was already put in an extreme condition and behaved good-heartedly, isn't that enough.
>>
Adultery is now a fetish and not treason.
>>
>>121693394
He's just being tsun tsun towards humans.

She just did it to avoid peeing herself in front of her idol, and she reacted in a weird way after realizing that she died.
I'd be confused too.
>>
>>121693490
>I'd be confused too.
Seriously? Some people are just that scatterbrained, you know. Why is this so hard to process.
>>
>>121692621
1. 7 isn't out where i watch it, i think. Anyway, he will get a murderer so it kinda of confirms that he Can judge some murderers, that will be judged in his own stupid way.

2. The difference being that this is not a mistery novel, it is an obviously wrong situation that should be easily answered with simple lines of dialogue. Anyone should have already pointed this all out, or asked them what the hell is going on with this messed up kind of judgement. If they didn't ask this until now, no one will grow a brain in the last episode to ask it. The author simply didn't think about a reason for the judgements on these unimportant matters to be like that at all or to even happen in the first place.

Even if someone did point it out in the last episode for some reason, what do you think would be the explanation? just curious. Because not even the judges seems to know exactly what they are doing.
>>
>>121693623
>1. 7 isn't out where i watch it,
>Streaming
Just fucking throw yourself off a bridge already.

> he will get a murderer so it kinda of confirms that he Can judge some murderers
No you fucking spastic double nigger, stop saying things before you've watched the episode.

tl;dr just fucking die already you twat.
>>
>>121692761
no, i'm asking why they judge everyone who dies in this stupid way and why they even need to do it when they already know what people did and did not.
i'm saying that the setting is stupid and makes no sense.
>>
>>121693030
you just said that he will be judging one.
>>
>>121693688
>no, i'm asking why they judge everyone who dies in this stupid way
Because they do. Don't like the premise and don't want to wait for it to be explained? Fuck off and kill yourself.
>they already know what people did and did not.
Rewatch it or kill yourself. Preferably both.

Just stop posting and get out.
>>
File: mc2.jpg (47KB, 360x261px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mc2.jpg
47KB, 360x261px
>>121693733
WATCH EPISODE 7 AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>121693688
Because they aren't judging people just on what they did.
They are judging good souls and bad souls.
Sending good souls to be reincarnated and bad souls to the void.
It's not a simple matter of crime and punishment, you seem to be seriously mistaken on that.
>>
>>121684248
Nice post, but I can't help but notice how moe he is.
>captcha: buirp
>>
File: le cerser.jpg (17KB, 300x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
le cerser.jpg
17KB, 300x278px
>people thinking the void is bad
>>
>>121694054
Fuck off /tv/
>>
>>121694054
"Souls cast into the Void are left with their negative emotions and consciousness intact, and remain in nothingness for all eternity."

Explain what's good about it.
>>
>>121694138

just intact. so basically dying. I wouldn't say its worse than being reincarnated and living a life just as shitty
>>
>>121691728
>False equivalency?

Don't act dumb

>Both are simply immoral depending where you live. The fact that they are not even punishable, not even a crime, shows that there is no interest of the society of dealing with it at all. She doesn't love him, it's that simple.

Yeah, morals are relative, we've all read 3 worlds collide, don't backpedal

>She doesn't love him, it's that simple. So if you don't want to love your husband you go to "hell" now. It is very out of proportion.

Then do not get married
Don't backpedal

>So why even play the game? Is it not the fact that she did it that matters, but that she was honest and said she did?

>I missed the point entirely

Yes being honest about being a whore should absolve you
>>
>>121693051
1. actually watched past 5. You got do understand how hard it is to watch mediocre animes. The way i see it and that you say it, he will be judging a murderer based on videogames or another stupid way. He will behave or not, and the judge will take his own conclusions and send him to wherever he likes. Any judgement based on that already shows a poor premise.

2. the intent and the morality that they violate is the same. It is just a question of time and both shouldn't be punished with Eternal suffering. Punishment and crime are to be used when there is something relevant to be protected, someone's life, people's security, etc. In some way they Should be relevant to the show, but what we see is a judge that takes an irrelevant matter, judges it with a game, and gives one of the worst possible punishments we can think of. The fact that this matter is not even really punishable in most of our civilized world shows just how pointless and out of proportion the judgement is.

3. in the episode they just say that "we need to create some kind of extreme situation, so they will misbehave". In the end she doesn't say anything different from what he already knew and still gets sent to hell. The only difference was that she was honest and actually said all that, but the judge already knew all of it. There was no point in playing the game if you're going to punish her for something that she already did.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 12


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.