[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i came hoping for some entertaining fights instead i got two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 624
Thread images: 162

i came hoping for some entertaining fights

instead i got two hours of nonstop naruto x hinata shipping
>>
>not expecting 2 hours of naruhina
you can only blame yourself
>>
>>121562922
i mean, i expected SOME

not literally the whole fucking movie
>>
>>121562949
was the movie good at least? i havnt seen it so if its 2 hours of boring i wont download it
>>
>>121562962
i guess that depends on how into naruhina you are. if that's what you want to see, you will absolutely love this movie.

otherwise it was kinda boring
>>
>>121563004
well i couldnt really care less about naruhina im just glad she won over pretty much anyone else. Il probs end up watching it because its more of the so called "story" that i havnt seen/read
>>
>>121562888
It's not really shipping when it's canon.
>>
Only camrips available now right?
>>
>>121563092
they laid it on so thick that it felt like fanfiction though.

if you ship naruto with anyone else this movie will make you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>121563098
probably? i saw it in san francisco tonight.
>>
Guess they had to justify it.
>>
>>121562888
Honestly, although it was the main focus, I felt like the moments they actually did interact with one another in mutual interest were disappointingly short.
>>
>>121562949
Hate to break it to you, but the entire purpose of this movie is to show how the MC got with his future wife since it was never shown in the manga at all. Since Kishi is too afraid to draw/write romance he left it to the anime team. I don't mind since I like NH, but the movie is more shoujo than shonen.

I'm more offended the epilogue of Naruto was shit straight out of fanfic where everyone got married and had kids at the same time.
>>
>>121563092
Yeah it kinda is. Especially since I'm pretty sure the pairings only happened to make offspring to ensure spinoffs in order to milk the series for all it's worth.
>>
>>121563747
i kind of agree with you in that they should have just made it a straight up love story, since that's obviously what they wanted to do, and not tried to shoehorn in a world-threatening crisis.
>>
>>121563899
>Yeah it kinda is.
No. Shipping describes what the fans do.
>>
I have no idea what you mean,i'm not super into the naruhina thing but the shrek 2 wedding crash and super ninja battle in space was awesome.
>>
>>121562888
>hoping for some entertaining
>naruto

there's your problem
>>
>>121563121

The tears of all the NaruSaku fans were delicious. Anyone got some screencaps?
>>
File: 1423698528458.png (24KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
1423698528458.png
24KB, 201x201px
>>121562888
They spent almost no time on developing the relationship between naruto and hinata.

You brought this on yourself if you didn't expect them to flesh it out in the final movie.

I don't even give a fuck about shipping but I still know this is your fault and not the movie's.
>>
>>121563875

I just find it funny only Asuma and Kurenai (together) had a kid from that generation. For the most part, that class really failed bad compared to those who came before and after.
>>
Was there any Sasuke Sakura moments in the movie?
>>
>>121563875
>the movie is more shoujo than shonen.
>the movie is more about girls than boys.
>>
>>121565695
http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
>>
>>121562888
>>121562949
Yes but it was glorious.
>>
>>121563875
>come home after WWII equivalent for shinobi
>not going home and settling down among your battle brothers/sisters

Its like you don;t understand war.
>>
>>121563747
>Moments of mutual interest are short
Well not really. It's just that, each of them had to focus on something else while the other party was oblivious/distracted on something else. This dynamic gets swapped a lot of times during the whole thing.
>>
>>121563121
>tfw I shipped Naruto with Shion
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much will I wanna kill myself?
>>
Can someone upload this shit to MEGA/MF?

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=546854
>>
>>121562888
You are a fucking idiot
it was implied from the trailers you should of known better fuck off.
Hinata finally got what she deserved just be happy for her you fuck face.
>>121565732
literally going through memories and almost every single naru hina moment in the movie isnt developing?
>>
So when is the superior camrip going to come out?
>>
>>121562888

we knew this was nh: the movie since december

you have nobody to blame but yourself
>>
>>121565743
>if you ship naruto with anyone else this movie will make you want to kill yourself.

sakura pining over him

which makes ss fags angry for some reason
>>
>>121567660
>december
November. October if you count the release of the album cover as the confirmation that is going to be NH: The Movie.
>>
>>121562888
>two hours of nonstop naruto x hinata shipping
Downloading this immediately.
>>
>>121567748

nobody was expecting so much fanservice when the cover was released, though

certainly not a kiss
>>
>>121562888
Why do you think Kishimoto let someone else handle this thing?
>>
>>121562888
I've seen this movie five times at the theatres and you know this is bullshit.

It's more like 110 minutes of NH shipping.
>>
>>121563004
>otherwise it was kinda boring
That was to be expected.
>>
File: date.jpg (180KB, 960x757px) Image search: [Google]
date.jpg
180KB, 960x757px
>>121567817

because he gets embarrassed by romance and he's a prude
>>
Why was the final arc of Naruto so fucking bad?
>>
>>121567413
Today. Or tomorrow.
>>
>>121567861
And finally my shitty camrip will forever be forgotten.
>>
>>121567852
He wouldn't be embarassed if the material for it wasn't so cheesy. The only thing he managed to do was having little girls squeal thinking about their favorite penis. Well aside from Zaubuza/Aku but that was before the thing turned to shit.
>>
>>121567852
That's pretty clever. That's the sort of thing I wanted to see more of, how chakra and jutsu integrate with daily life.
>>
>>121567913

he cried when he wrote chapter 181

guy is a softie
>>
>>121567852
>he gets embarrassed by romance
Then why write romance at all? You can have "Love" as a powerful force without making it all about romance. You can focus on 'bonds' without making it a romantic one. You can make it so Naruto becomes a charismatic leader beloved by everyone without actually being "loved" by a certain character.
>>
>>121567852
>is literally the world's savior and most powerfull ninja alive.
>still poor

How did that even happen? Is Kakashi even worse as a hokage to Naruto than the third?
>>
>>121567852

> naruto takes the time to research to make sure the date is perfect
> hinata noticed he's bothered and checks his wallet with her byakugan to spare him the embarrassment
> doesn't care where she eats as long as he's with her

tailor made for each other
>>
>>121568190
Probably unwise investments.
>>
>>121568084

kishi is not very creative when it comes to giving female characters a bond

think about how many of them have backstories, goals or relationships with other female characters

even sakura barely interacts with anybody other than tsunade and ino

>>121568190

he probably miscalculated and didn't bring much money with him
>>
>>121568190
We've discussed this before. There are various answers:
>3600 ryo equals 36000 yen, which is about 300 dollars. He probably didn't bring that much with him.
>He is still on Genin's wage
>He have used up all the money on the previous parts of the date
>who cares it's adorable nh moment
>>
>>121567852
>>121568207
Anybody got MUH PARALLELS when he asks Sakura out for ramen and she's all "You're paying"
>>
Hey guys, you will likely think this is bait, but it isn't: I woudl like to read Naruto from the very beginning to dorm my own opinion on it, but the scans at kissmanga are the worst, is there anyway to get good scans? Like form CR or Viz for free? Where can i download them?
>>
File: naruto-1.jpg (120KB, 550x491px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-1.jpg
120KB, 550x491px
Anon, we knew the plot of the movie was going to be NH: The Movie since November

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-19/new-the-last-naruto-the-movie-image-features-naruto-x-hinata/.81231
>>
>>121568345
Look up who scanned it. Get it from them.
>>
>>121565918
This is gold.
>>
>>121568226
What is there to invest? Naruto isn't Jiraya, his biggest investments are in ramen.

>>121568240
>>he probably miscalculated and didn't bring much money with him
>being cheap on your first date with the love of your life

>>121568277
>>He is still on Genin's wage
Bullshit.
>>He have used up all the money on the previous parts of the date
>not leaving money for food on your first date with the love of your life
Naruto pls.
>>who cares it's adorable nh moment
I care for the people treating their saviour as he deserves after all the crap they did to him.

It's cute and all, and it makes Hinata even better, but fuck Naruto, what a shit date he is.
>>
File: 002.jpg (104KB, 611x980px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
104KB, 611x980px
>>121568408
Getting the scanlations from the scanlators pages won't fix this
>>
File: irony.png (32KB, 381x428px) Image search: [Google]
irony.png
32KB, 381x428px
>>121568448

it really is
>>
>>121567691
SS and NH have always rode each others coattails and SS just assumed that NH getting a movie automatically equals SS. When there was no SS, they got butthurt and jealous of NH.

Not to mention all the good stuff NH has been getting after the manga ended whereas SS got nothing. Kishi even said he had to think how they got together as if he doesn't know. Meanwhile we got to see NH get it's fairy tail ending.
>>
>>121568489
>He is still on Genin's wage
>Bullshit.
It's actually not. By all accounts and the databook, Naruto is still a genin even by The Last
>>
File: 564654.jpg (69KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
564654.jpg
69KB, 500x216px
>>121568306
>>
File: 3.jpg (29KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29KB, 314x263px
>>121568512
>Kishi even said he had to think how they got together as if he doesn't know.
Neither does ANYBODY
>>
File: 5445.png (48KB, 398x534px) Image search: [Google]
5445.png
48KB, 398x534px
>>121568501
>>
>>121568499
Then you are left with either buying the manga or paying somebody else to scan it for you.
>>
>>121568529
Then that settles it, Kakashi really IS way worse as a hokage to Naruto than the third.
>>
>>121568512

i've seen ss fags smugly claim their ship was the only one that showed how it got together in canon... because of the forehead poke

and they are adamant about the movie being filler
>>
>>121567963
You sure he didn't cry from embarrassment?
Jokes aside, I never heard anything like that. All I heard was he had to get a female assistants input while writing that chapter because he sucks so bad at romance. Even then it wasn't very touching.

Hinata's confession to Naruto was good and emotional, aside from being ignored for hundreds of chapters.
>>
>>121568590
>and they are adamant about the movie being filler

while at the same time taking sakura being a jounin as canon, which is only stated in the movie companion databook
>>
>>121568529
>Naruto is still a genin even by The Last
That in and on itself is indeed bullshit.
>>
>>121568601

he confirmed it in one of his interviews that he got emotional over it

kishi is good at doing the confession part but sucks at resolution, having hinata confess when she risked dying is easy but if they had interacted more after that he'd be forced to resolve it and then write them as a couple

jus look at the official couples in the series:

> minakushi, dantsu and sasuke's parents: done in flashbacks
> yahiko/konan and asume/kurenai: offscreen
>>
File: nhbrokeher.jpg (47KB, 660x238px) Image search: [Google]
nhbrokeher.jpg
47KB, 660x238px
>>121563121
>if you ship naruto with anyone else this movie will make you want to kill yourself.

indeed
>>
File: delusions.jpg (254KB, 608x349px) Image search: [Google]
delusions.jpg
254KB, 608x349px
>>121563875
>I'm more offended the epilogue of Naruto was shit straight out of fanfic where everyone got married and had kids at the same time.

I'm not, it provided things like pic related
>>
>>121568676
>they had interacted more after that
If they interacted in Part I just once more, after the Naruto vs. Neji fight, they'll be fucking by the time the War started. Naruto/Hinata is just this close to being really close if they're only allowed to be together alone again.

I mean, that scene before Naruto vs. Neji is the only NH scene that doesn't have anybody else on it before the confession scene in the Last.
>>
3rd naruto series when? konohamaru killing some fools where?
>>
>>121568084
He didn't have to put romance at all, but Kishi seems like a very old traditional guy who thinks all women exist for is to be baby makers. The majority of his female characters revolve around male characters and their goals are to get with some guy.

He kept romance minimal and one-sided for 699 chapters and then time skip everything is magically canon without him having to explain. At least NH got a movie to say how it happened. I don't think Kishi could have come up with it on his own and he was probably asked to set up a next generation.

He wrote Sasuke and Sakura getting together and then told Sakura's VA he still has to think about how they got together. That's how much effort he put into romance.
>>
Please tell me the author made some statement addressing the butthurt caused over Naruto and Hinata. I just have to see how he tries to defend himself. Id be mad as hell if I didnt drop the series years ago.
>>
>>121568764
>Naruto/Hinata is just this close to being really close if they're only allowed to be together alone again.

this is true

it took hinata 1% of sakura's entire screentime to get that close to him, one of the reasons I knew ns would never work

o matter how much screentime they had together, they just didn't click romantically
>>
If you've seen the other naruto movies the action to story ratio seemed pretty close to the others. And the action in this one was much better quality and the story was done better too. I agree the romance were laid on a bit thick, but I think it worked to give the climax more of an impact emotionally for the audience.
>>
>>121568725
naruto was never a hard worker at all wtf...

his mother had a super rare blood line and was the kyuubis jinchurrfuck, his dad was fucking hokage. then he gets the kyuubi, his teacher was a future hokage, and fucking sennin (nepotism).

then hes actually a fucking reincarnated deities some shit.

so in essence, naruto is like a hard working billionaires son.
>>
>>121568785
>I don't think Kishi could have come up with it on his own and he was probably asked to set up a next generation.
The focus on the next generation made as much sense as Naruto becoming Hokage to me. Of all the fluctuating themes and writing Naruto had, the emphasis on "next generation" always tended to pop up, especially with that Will of Fire thing. Kishi has very frequently stressed the importance of the next generation so it really feels natural to have an ending showing that.
>>
>>121568190
Where would he get the money from? With the world in shambles and the majority of shinobi in every village dead I'm pretty sure everyones priority is to rebuild, rather than give money to ninja jesus. And with peace between the major villages there probably won't be many of the higher rank missions to do, or people who can afford to pay for them.
>>
>>121568902
>naruto was never a hard worker at all wtf...
You know, in a way that's true, but for all the special shit he's got in his bloodline, he did have to train for practically all of his special moves and abilities with the exception of So6P mode which was given to him and Kurama himself.
>>
>>121568586
Not really. The only way to get promoted from genin to chunin is the exam, and with the world recovering from the war I dont see those being held any time soon. Also it works for naruto's past as both in his first chunin exam, and when him and jiraya found tsunade he made a big deal about becoming hokage even if he was only a genin
>>
>>121568902
The theme of Naruto isn't "Hard work vs. destiny", but still, Naruto is shown training for all these things he learned:
>Summoning
>Rasengan
>Wind-Element Rasengan
>Sage Mode
>Kyuubi Chakra Mode
>Tailed Beast Bomb, which he never did anyway

The things he didn't have to practice are the Kurama Chakra Mode which he gained by finally befriending Kurama and So6P, which is given to him (temporarily?) because Kishi can't imagine how he's going to put another training arc.

The one that never worked hard at all is Sasuke. Or at least never shown working hard.
>>
>>121567853
Because Kishi wrote himself into a corner when he made Madara bullshit powerful.
>>
>>121562888
>instead i got two hours of nonstop naruto x hinata shipping
undropped after 5 years
>>
>>121569068
Isn't the 'Final Arc' is the second Sasuke vs. Naruto on VotE, technically?
>>
>>121568902
He did work hard in parts of the manga, but it was never part of his character. The times he worked hard was to prove someone wrong, outside of that his character was about confidence in himself and refusing to give up on what matters to him.
>>
>>121569095
That's the conclusion to the final arc.
>>
>>121569129
Also, bonds.
>>
Whatever happened to Rock Lee? I stopped caring about Naruto a while ago. Does he become a major badarse?
>>
>>121569095
The final arc is the entire war so basically the last 300 chapters. It could arguably be separated into mini arcs
>>
>>121569178
>major badarse
Only one of those.

Still never shown winning a single fight.
>>
>>121569039
>>121568952
It was pretty clear that ninjas were being used to rebuild the world after the war, so the least thay could do is to give Naruto some seccondary command over it (maybe alongside Shikamaru), or giving him high priority for requests, for him to be able to choose whichever job he wanted.
The argument that Naruto is poor just because there aren't many jobs avaliable for ninjas anymore is the same as saying that every ninja in the world from now on is going to be poor.
It looks like they are treating him like an average ninja (or even below average) in terms of missions for Naruto not to be able to take his girl to a nicer place than a ramen shop.
>>
>>121569178
Nothing really. Guy became more relevant near the end, but lee wasn't really around. Last thing he did was kick Madara in half after Neji died.
Then the epilogue isn't really clear whether he's married to ten ten or not, but he has a mini-lee.
>>
>>121569226
Naruto being a genin means he has no experience with what actual ninja work is all about. From what the manga shows the last time naruto went on a mission to do ordinary ninja work was the zabuza arc, and that turned out to be outside the norm as well. Ninja jesus or not, his skill set isn't suited for much outside battle
>>
>>121569274
>mini-lee
Who didn't even get a fucking name

What the hell? Why not give him/her (imagine if it's a her, though) a name? Why the ambiguity whether or not he's with TenTen?

These are two absolutely minor characters.
>>
File: The_Kissu.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px)
The_Kissu.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>121565982
Indeed it was
>>
>>121562888
That's your own fault. I'm seeing it in 3 hours at the theaters and I'm making sure to bring crackers for all the cheese.
>>
>>121569063
>The theme of Naruto isn't "Hard work vs. destiny"
It was for a good chunk of part1.

Still, what bothers me the most is that Naruto didn't ever create a technique of his own, he is always using something someone left for him/teached him.
Even the Rasenshuriken (and every other element modification of the rasengan) is just a improvement over his father's technique.
The bijuudama is Kurama's attack, and in the end he even learned the Hirashin.
If he had worked hard for his own merits, that wouldn't be a problem, but all what he ever did was take advantage of he inheritance.
>>
>>121569378
It was not. The main theme was friendship and talk no jutsu
>>
>>121569405
Nedgy pls
>>
>>121569378
>good chunk of Part 1
Is it? It was only for the "Neji arc", mostly.

Gaara wasn't about hard work, it's about the importance of bonds and how that makes Naruto stronger than Gaara.

Tsunade wasn't about hard work, it's about moving on despite the terrors in your past, how you must always walk forwards (so Tsunade lose her fear of blood and chose to become a Hokage).

Sasuke Retrieval arc wasn't about hard work, it's about revenge and how it can poison you. Mostly Uchiha being fucking shits. Perhaps there's something about 'destiny' in Kimimaro believing his only role in life is to serve Orochimaru, but none of Naruto's hard work get into him.
>>
>>121569378
>It was for a good chunk of part1.
only Vs Neji, actually.
For most part the theme was "Fuck your labels!" which overlaps with "Fuck destiny!" but only partially.

Still thinking Naruto should have been Indra's reincarnation and Sasuke Ashura's
>>
>>121569300
You mean to tell me the would have no use of a ninja who can teleport, transform into a giant monster, fly, make infinite hands, make infinite clones etc etc inc civil construction?
Hell, Naruto should have been the most requested ninja of all for his skillset.
>>
>>121563875
That shit happens for real all the time in history, it's called a baby boom.

Everyone thought the world was going to end, after that they saved the world everyone wants to reaffirm their life and starts fucking and getting married.
>>
>>121569470
>>121569468
Well, I might be buyest for the Neji arc indeed, but it still bothers me that Naruto never did anything of his own, the same as Sasuke and his eye hax bullshit.
Their development as ninjas was very lacking on this point imo.
>>
>>
FORGOTTEN CHARACTERS LIST:
THAT BUG GUY
TEN TEN WAS IN THE END AT THE WEDDING
KIBA A FLASHBACK
>>
>>121568499
If someone wants to buy volumes on vizmanga.com, I can rip and reupload them.

I'd do it myself if I had the disposable income to spend nearly $500 on 68 manga volumes.
>>
File: the last line.jpg (148KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
the last line.jpg
148KB, 960x540px
thanks for reminding me to check my local screening.
im getting high as fuck and watching this monday after class.

this is the line for the LA screening.
>>
>>121569378
None of the other genins developed their own techniques either, except for hinata and that was only an extension of her clans techniques. Naruto did more inventing than any of the others. He invented the harem technique, perfected the shadowclone, perfected the rasengan (which was described as near impossible in the kakuza arc) then improved it further using sage chakra. In the war arc he learned how to spread his chakra (and kuramas). He also invented the 1000years of pain thing, which he ended up using to target gaaras weakspot when he was protecting himself with sand. He also came up with the idea of using shadow clones to absorb sage chakra to then transfer it back to him. If thats not being innovative I dont know what is. He's done more of it than kakashi.
>>
>>121569953
>He also invented the 1000years of pain thing, which he ended up using to target gaaras weakspot when he was protecting himself with sand
Actually, that's not 100% accurate. If I remember correctly, the way Naruto did 1000 years of death on Gaara is the proper way to do that move.
>>
>>121569924
Yo esé, you gonna go watch that pinche white ninja boy?
>>
>>121569953
>He also invented the 1000years of pain thing
Kakashi used it first. Naruto thought of using it with kunai+explosive tags.

How is Gaara still alive after such attack?

still not as butthurt as NS.
>>
>>121569474
And when did construction workers get paid much? It's not exactly the most well paid profesion. Also, there's looking at his personality he probably wouldn't charge for helping people rebuild. Also, by the time of naruto and hinata first getting together he didnt have the hirashin technique yet.
>>
>>121570024
0/10
>>
>>121569924
There's multiple showings in New York throughout March and they're all sold out. I'm mad I missed out.
>>
>>121569953
>He invented the harem technique
Are there just no inventive perverts in the Ninja history? You'd think the abilities to turn yourselves into something else + to make clones of yourselves would inspire the harem no jutsu sooner.

Or maybe it's just a forbidden technique so hidden everyone forgot it by the time Naruto started.
>>
>>121570112
He still came up with it on his own, even if it was some forbidden technique. And still doesnt take away my original point of him having done far more than any of his classmates. And don't forget he taught konohamaru the rasengan using the harem technique, so he even has a student of sorts (though konohamaru see's him more as a rival)
>>
>>121570109
whoa you're right, these things are selling out fast.
today was the first day screening in LA so I reckon OP is someone in that line. There are screening until the 26th with at least two screening a day.
>>
>>121570198
No, I'm not disagreeing with you that Naruto is inventive, I'm just boggled that harem no jutsu isn't already a well-known technique in the world where bunshin no jutsu and henge no jutsu are basic techniques you teach on the Academy.
>>
>>121569924
God damn look at all those ugly ass motherfuckers. Its funny because i went there for the Ano Hana movie and it was mostly decent looking people and a lot of pretty hot girls. Literally nothing but basement dwelling neckbeards in that pic. Not really surprising since its Nauruto were talking about here.
>>
>>121570257
bunshin no jutsu wasnt taught at the academy, naruto learned it off the scroll he stole of forbidden techniques.
>>
>>121570297
The Last showing in Australia here doesn't have that many fatties. Some wore headbands and drew whiskers on their faces, but majority look normal. Few even brought kids.

Even a grandma was in for some reason. I think she's in the wrong cinema.
>>
File: sip (2).png (147KB, 380x264px) Image search: [Google]
sip (2).png
147KB, 380x264px
>>121570109
Me too
>New theaters get announced
>"Oh some showings in New York. Maybe I'll check it out"
>All the theaters are sold out
>ALL OF THEM
>>
>>121570297
hey i was there too. i actually met my gf at that screening
its to be expected that narutofans are dirty and uncultured IRL.
>>
>>121568406
Finally after 20 years

They stooped wearing Pajamas.

Naturo still has the underpants I guess he likes it comfortable.
>>
Im actually gonna go to the screening of it at the downtown independent this morning with a friend. Anybody else?
>>
>>121570573
Make friends there.

Nothing unites people more than watching shitty entertainment together. Just pretend you're excited.
>>
File: 1424412710536.png (117KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
1424412710536.png
117KB, 570x558px
>>121566012
>war that lasted not even a week
>war against plant-clones
>>
>>121570573
completely off topic but the Egyptian theater is screening anime films (bebop, trigun, akira, steamboy) all of next week. most double headers for only $11.

http://www.americancinemathequecalendar.com/egyptian_theatre_events?page=2
>>
File: Capture.png (78KB, 613x216px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
78KB, 613x216px
>>121570743
Sweet, my favourite anime.
>>
>>121570700
>75% casualty rate
That shit was bloodier then any real life war by far.
>>
>>121570700
Infinite Tsukuyomi is most likely the most depressing thing anyone can bear. And it affects everyone, even cats.
>>
>>121568489
I think it's more of he's not yet of legal age to actually monetize on his inheritance (I think it was around 21 y.o. in Nipland) and from what he said in the panel, "How much money do I have LEFT?"+His wallet actually close to depletion, I think he already blew most of his cash on the first few hours of the date, whilst trying to over-impress, and thought that going to the bank to refill is a pain in the ass.
>>
Why would anyone want fights? They're always boring in every media.
Granted romance bullshit is every bit as grating, but still.
>>
>>121571017
Well we're not just dealing with guns and bombs here
>>
>>121568764
>Did not interact before The Last
Does Pain being in the background really dismiss Hinata's confession as a non-NH event?
>>
>>121571902

it's a nh event, but they weren't alone
>>
>>121570340
>Learned using a scroll
Which lead me to question, how on earth did Nardo, a dumbass back then, learn a jutsu that complex in mere hours?
>>
>>121571373
These are ninjas where talking about. It would have been cleaner if it had guns. I mean dropping meteors from space, zetsu's likely cannabalism, paper bombs all the time, samurai bloodbath, having to fight your deceased loved ones. Shoot me now man.
>>
>>121569953
>Extension of her clan's tech
Well, according to the "I'm pretty sure this will be considered as canon" filler, it was a mix of both.
Hinata's "Death Star" tech was half-original and was canonized, but the Lion Fists were derived from both Gentle Fist tech and the inverse of Naruto's Rasenshuriken Theory.
>>
>>121572046
Now that's a question as old as Naruto itself, just let it go.
>>
>>121571902
No. What I'm saying is that besides the proud failure speech and Naruto's confession on the Last, Naruto and Hinata never spoke to each other, just the two of them. The NH events are still NH events. My theory is that if they have just one more moment where they are talking to each other, just the two of them, NH would be far closer far sooner.

Because somehow when it's just the two, Naruto opened up everything. He tries to act cool a bit ("Of course I'm strong" and "It's not like I'm being kind because I love you or anything"), but then he became entirely serious ("Do you really think I can defeat him" and "I love you, Hinata").
>>
>>121570297
>Looks at pic
Holy fuck those spics are ugly. I mean I'm somewhat heavy myself (75 kg) but my god those things might weigh at around 125. And also, why do they choose tight clothing if they know that they're huge? Loose clothing would look better on them+They could pass as huggable if they smell good at the very least.
>>
>>121570041
After the war, the only use for ninjas was rebuild.
I'd think that the feudal lords or whatever would financiate the rebuild of their villages by paying Ninjas themselves through those rebuilding missions.

But whatever. Naruto had the advertisemant of being "the world's savior", so he should've been the most requested ninja on missions (of whatever nature they may be).
There is literally no excuse to Naruto being poor that doesn't sound like negligence from his superior (Kakashi) or something completely out of character from Naruto himself (like gambling or spending all of his money at once, something Naruto doesn't do, as we often see him complaining about having to expend his savings on something).
>>
>>121571337
>I think he already blew most of his cash on the first few hours of the date, whilst trying to over-impress
Yeah, I can see him doing this.
>>
>>121572419
/fa/ggot
>>
>>121572812
I agree with him, I´m not a person who care about appearances but those people are pretty fucking ugly.
>>
>>121569178
he acquired neji's eyebrows and created a clone.
>>
>>121573359
So do I, but he got too much into describing it.
>>
>>121570362
>>121569924
>>121569953
I wonder if the inevitable pic related would be worse.
>>
>>121573475
I was just merely questioning their wardrobe choices. I mean, if you choose to be fat so be it, but at least dress the part.
>>
>>121573367
It looks like they are using kaioken or some shit.
>>
>>121568084
>You can focus on 'bonds' without making it a romantic one
Are you gonna tell me you think Naruto and Sasuke "friendship" is well written? Kishi can´t write relationships at all.
>>
File: njxyyoSo4d1rd7alao1_500.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
njxyyoSo4d1rd7alao1_500.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>121572155
well if Kishi would not have been prude they'd have been together before timeskip

oh what it could have been
>>
i like how out of naruto's four "memories of hinata" that he kept flashing back to, two of them were made up for this movie.

"if the world were to end tomorrow, who would you spend your last day with? write it down on a piece of paper" what the fuck kind of assignment is that to ask an elementary school class?

the other flashback to the snow was cute though.
>>
>>121568084
>>121567852
He's not embarrassed by romance you retards. I don't know who started this rumor but he said in an interview that he actually likes writing about romance.
>>
>>121573878
Source?
>>
>>121573545
I know and I agree. I was just merely calling you a /fa/ggot for entering in an above average amount of detail on it.
Wasn't meant to be offensive either.
>>
>>121573813
They didn't use the proud failure scene? That's one's the best.
>>
>>121574057
the two real moments were when she gave him ointment during the chuunin exam, and when she saved him from pain
>>
>>121574057

I was surprised they didn't use that one
>>
>>121573878
>but he said in an interview that he actually likes writing about romance.
Yeah no. He never said that

In fact, everything I've seen he has said the exact opposite of that
>>
File: 48591307_p0.jpg (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
48591307_p0.jpg
3MB, 2480x3508px
>>121574962
I think it was more like he wanted to, but was too embarrassed and knew that he'd screw it up and so didn't
>>
>>121571173
Suicide rate after the war?
>>
>>121562888
The only good thing that ever came out of this franchise is Hinata.

I dropped the manga years ago, but I'm glad that she won.
>>
>>121571173
Wonder what Akamaru's IT dream was
>>
>>121575446
If generic cute shy girl with a crush on the MC is the only good thing then Naruto must be a really shitty manga.
>>
>>121574962
>>121573978
Interview that came out with Road to Ninja.
>>
>>121575810
Really I only remember the interview where he said he was embarrassed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7GufgWKksI
The autism this movie caused is priceless.
>>
the movie even retconned that naruto ever had a thing for sakura

sakura: "you only told me you loved me back then because you were competing with sasuke"

and they left it at that
>>
>>121575981

what the fuck did i just watch
>>
>>121575981
the fuck

that ending was the best thing in Kyoukai no Kanata
>>
>>121576138
His reason for liking her is shallow either ways and he didn't say thats she was right.Sakura was making an assumption that was the case.
>>
>>121576289
What are you talking about? The filler with the idol crap was the best shit in the serie.
>>
File: 47210250_p2_master1200.jpg (620KB, 800x1052px) Image search: [Google]
47210250_p2_master1200.jpg
620KB, 800x1052px
>>121568764
This sums it up basically. I believe that he strung along shippers till the end for some additional income, which is why he made sure Hinata had so few panels. Her and Naruto have to much chemistry. Anytime they're talking to each other it's always important, or some kind of turning point. Look what she was able to do with so few panels. Imagine if Kishi had doubled the already miniscule amount of showtime she had in the manga.
>>
>>121575675
> then Naruto must be a really shitty manga.

Well, that goes without saying.
>>
>>121576381
But anon, Mirai was still the shittiest thing in the series.
>>
I cant wait for the dvd rips.
>>
>>121576138

we have talked about this, it's not a retcon
>>
File: 48739275_p0.jpg (971KB, 1300x1096px) Image search: [Google]
48739275_p0.jpg
971KB, 1300x1096px
>>121576138
Naruto's reasons for liking her was shallow anyways.
>>
>>121565743
sasuke is in the movie for literally 10 seconds
>>
>>121576500
Average I would say, not the worst I have read.
>>
>>121572109
The protection move she did training nude at the waterfall is canon? I know some people are anal about moves not shown in manga or databooks don't count.
>>
>>121576138
>sakura: "you only told me you loved me back then because you were competing with sasuke"

mistranslation

What she said was "You said you liked me but you only did that because I wanted Sasuke, right?"

In chapter 3 Naruto understood why he liked her when she said she wanted Sasuke's acknowledegement. You can interpret it as him liking that she wanted acknowledegement in general, but you can also interpret it as him wanting her because she wanted Sasuke's acknowledegement in particular and Naruto wanted to best him at everything.
>>
>>121576413
>I believe that he strung along shippers till the end for some additional income

I doubt it. The editors may have wanted to play with shippers (same with SP and their shitty ns fanservice) but Kishimoto knew that if they interacted more he'd have to resolve it and write them as a couple.
>>
>>121576800
It was made canon cause kishi is lazy like that but, not the whole filler just that move I beilive.
>>
>>121576618

why are you insulting Kurenai's daughter?
>>
File: 48164694_p0.jpg (580KB, 800x952px) Image search: [Google]
48164694_p0.jpg
580KB, 800x952px
>>121576649
I can't wait for the BR. My wallet is waiting.
>>
>>121576789
I say it's below average. Not the worst I've read but it's still worse than many manga. Well at least the paneling is rather okay compared to some other manga.
>>
>>121577006
huehue
>>
>>121569705
10/10
>>
File: narusaku.jpg (74KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
narusaku.jpg
74KB, 600x324px
>>121569705
My sides are gone.
>>
File: 1397055852455.jpg (273KB, 686x982px) Image search: [Google]
1397055852455.jpg
273KB, 686x982px
>>121578207
>kicked Madara so hard his leg becomes unhealable
The true coolest guy right here.
>>
>>121578456
>Gai actually could have wrecked Itachi this hard and pretty much any other villain
>>
>>121578811
>Itachi sue
>villain

But yes, he would and would die right aftewards.
>>
File: 48528394_p1.jpg (1MB, 800x2500px) Image search: [Google]
48528394_p1.jpg
1MB, 800x2500px
>>
>>121578886
I don't think any villain aside from Cheat Mode Madara would have required this much. Even regular Madara wouldn't have need so much.
>>
>>121577031
I got my entertainment from it so that is an important part. It was good enough to not make me drop it, although sometimes I was like "Why am I reading this again?"
>>
>>121575981

so this is what secondhand embarrassment feels like
>>
File: $_12.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
$_12.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
should I?
>>
>>121578811
Itachi can catch people inside a genjutsu by just wriggling his pinky at them.
>>
>>121580083
Its your money anon.I would say go for it.
>>
>>121562888

Serves you right for liking this shit.
>>
>>121580083
>should I?

What? kill yourself?
Yes.
>>
I give this movie 11/10
best movie of this shitty franchise
>>
>>121562888
what else were you fucking expecting
>>
File: 48071207_p3.png (223KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
48071207_p3.png
223KB, 600x600px
>>121581859
even the rather adequate camrip blew me away, wonder how a proper one feels like
>>
>>121582730
>>121582730
DVD rip when?
>>
So this still isn't subbed yet?
>>
File: 48640067_p3.jpg (179KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
48640067_p3.jpg
179KB, 800x700px
>>121583032
sadly no info on the dvd/br release, most likely summer or so
>>
>>121582730
>that image
I wish there was more of lolinata and shotaruto. They are hnnng worthy.
>>
>>121580471
Gai learned how to fight without looknig someone in the eyes because of Kakashi.
He is the only one who actually resists him when they briefly meet in part1.
>>
File: 48221890_p0.png (197KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
48221890_p0.png
197KB, 500x502px
>>121583839
agreed
>>
File: iQEB11r0qukso1_250.png (42KB, 127x130px) Image search: [Google]
iQEB11r0qukso1_250.png
42KB, 127x130px
>tfw caring about characters that kishi gave -4 fucks about
>>
File: 47819980_p0_master1200.jpg (226KB, 668x637px) Image search: [Google]
47819980_p0_master1200.jpg
226KB, 668x637px
>>121562949
You got to watch two glowsticks fighting on the moon.

Also, who thinks lolinata fantasized about using one of those mini-Nurudus are a dildo?
>>
File: 1405943479395.jpg (523KB, 4494x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1405943479395.jpg
523KB, 4494x5000px
>>121569924
>all those spics
>>
File: 1417877362423.jpg (445KB, 936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1417877362423.jpg
445KB, 936x1200px
>>121575225
Shippuden Naruto knows what's going on.
>>
File: [Autism Intensifies].gif (2MB, 460x246px) Image search: [Google]
[Autism Intensifies].gif
2MB, 460x246px
>>121575981
What the fuck am I watching?
>>
>>121569063
Oh come the fuck. Sasuke trained a lot as well. Fuck can you imagine training with Orochimaru? Kirin was Sasukes OWN Jutsu.
>>
Gonna watch it tonight at Alamo Drafthouse. Hopefully I've avoided the weeb by picking Saturday over Friday.

I just want my two hours of Best Girl winning.
>>
File: 0b111b62bbc699b451f01fabd9cb6be6.png (831KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
0b111b62bbc699b451f01fabd9cb6be6.png
831KB, 800x1131px
>>121585980
>>
Atleast NH happened and it was cute.

SS happening was pure shit, and it didn't deserve any screentime wasted on it anyways.
>>
the next dbz movie should be like this, with bulma and vegeta.
>>
>>121575981
my baka
>>121585851
spics love shonen anime, specially Saint Seiya
>>
>>121590308
We don't need a Last for that. He had a big D
>>
>>121577031
It's a 6 for me to be honest. Sure, there were times that I was starting to question the reasons why I was reading this again, but for some fucking reason Kishimoto knows how to write death scenes. Also, there were entertaining bits here and there, like the Naruto V.S. Pain fight and Gai V.S. Madara, but these moments are severely lacking due to the focus given to Sauce.
>>
>>121592132
It's really quite amusing how much less bad the whole show would have been if Sausage didn't exist/defect.
>>
>>121592196
Blame the editors man
>>
>>121592278
In all fairness all they probably wanted was a rival for Naruto to bounce off from and have some proper character interactions instead of traveling around just with Kakashi.
The fact that literally anyone else in the Konoha 12 were far better friends to him and had much greater potential for interaction than the two teammates he did end up with really is Kishi's own fault.
>>
File: tumblr_niiso0yp9Y1s5jvk5o1_500.jpg (96KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niiso0yp9Y1s5jvk5o1_500.jpg
96KB, 450x600px
>>121592437
>The fact that literally anyone else in the Konoha 12 were far better friends to him and had much greater potential for interaction than the two teammates he did end up with really is Kishi's own fault

Yep. The manga truly did have a lot of wasted potential. I think Naruto, Shikamaru, and Neji would have had a lot of chemistry. Fuck what a waste this was.
>>
>>121569474

less a ninja and more a nuclear deterrent. He's probably a puppet hokage too. Still he got what he prophesied, going straight from genin to hokage
>>
File: cute to fierce in half a secon.gif (1016KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cute to fierce in half a secon.gif
1016KB, 500x281px
>>121592632
I'd just put him on Team 8 as the heavy hitter, replacing Kiba who is just an irrelevant Naruto Lite anyway.
It could have been fun to see him trying to figure out Shino who has a somewhat creepy yet interesting set of abilities there's be more Hinata which is always good and he could have probably used Kurenai as a bit of a mother figure (the same way she was that to Hinata) to contrast with Iruka and Jiraiya as father(ish) figures.
>>
File: Hinata chinese clothes.jpg (1MB, 1913x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata chinese clothes.jpg
1MB, 1913x2136px
>>121587781
I'm fucking jealous.
>>
File: oh hi.gif (198KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
oh hi.gif
198KB, 250x273px
>>121588239
>SS happening was pure shit, and it didn't deserve any screentime wasted on it anyways
Meh. At least they made up for it in the end by making a Salad.
>>
>>121592959
Yeah, if I had to make a team that consisted of just the rookie nine for Naruto I'd probably do Naruto/Hinata/Shino. I think Kurenai would probably had been the best sensei for him, considering she comes off as the type that wouldn't mind taking an active role in her genins lives if she felt it was needed.
>>
File: Naruto_vence_a_Neji.png (1MB, 643x1331px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_vence_a_Neji.png
1MB, 643x1331px
>>121592437
>In all fairness all they probably wanted was a rival for Naruto to bounce off from and have some proper character interactions instead of traveling around just with Kakashi
It should have been fucking Neji from the start.
>>
File: 48669288_p3.jpg (273KB, 927x652px) Image search: [Google]
48669288_p3.jpg
273KB, 927x652px
>>121573787

that's the saddest thing about it. Shota and loli Naruto and Hinata are the cutest thing ever
>>
File: 451.png (14KB, 540x190px) Image search: [Google]
451.png
14KB, 540x190px
>>121575981

they really are an endless source of entertainment
>>
File: 1424392419368.jpg (492KB, 712x2635px) Image search: [Google]
1424392419368.jpg
492KB, 712x2635px
>>121574090
I don't know man, this is on equal level
>>
>>121592959
Or replace Kurenai with Kakashi and have Kurenai with Sakura and Sasuke with some other person then have them as the rival team.That way Kurenai be a teacher of genjustu users and Kakashi be in a team of seek and destroy that goes well with his dogs.
>>
>>121593639
Kakashi's much too lazy and uninvolved. He's an interesting character who's clearly good at his job but really he's got far too much emotional baggage and bad history/habits to make for a good teacher or role model, something both Naruto and Hinata would need.
>>
>>121592959

so basically this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2731239/1/Team-8

It's pretty well written actually, and the author is updating it again
>>
>>121593509
>No one will ever rip Vizscans for us
Why live? These scnas we have right now are complete shit
>>
>>121594063
>The author is updating it again
Where did you hear this from?
>>
>>121594063
Huh, someone actually wrote that. I haven't really read any fanfics for almost a decade but when I get some free time I might actually go ahead and give it a shot.
Is it any good?
>>
>>121594063

it's a little too bleack for my tastes

and while I think team 7 would be better with hinata in it, I have a soft spot for team 8, it's a good search and destroy team
>>
>>121594238
Looking at the author's profile, he updated another thing just yesterday and the linked in blog mentions having sorted out employment problems so he can do shit again.
>>
>>121594238

Well his website:http://www.viridiandreams.net/chapter-40-of-nofp/ is being updated again and the author note in his harry potter fanfiction (which was updated yesterday) says he's working on it presently. He also got a $1000 donation to work on them if you do look at his website
>>
>>121594242

Yes, it's arguably the best NH fanfiction on there both IMO and from the fucking review count. Very well written, character examination is good, etc. So yeah I would recommend it
>>
File: 013126902.jpg (63KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
013126902.jpg
63KB, 600x776px
>>121594327
>I have a soft spot for team 8

kishi really did them dirtym they didn't interact with kurenai in all of part 2
>>
>>121594465
>He also got a $1000 donation to work on them if you do look at his website
It must be really good no?
>>
File: 2.jpg (10KB, 205x201px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
10KB, 205x201px
>>121593166
>mfw The Last referenced this with Toneri
Goddamn that part was nice
>>
>>121594826

>>121594691

Yes I thought it was pretty damn good for fanfiction
>>
>>121594063
>>121594327
>>121594570
>>121594242
>>121594691
>>121594238
>>121594465
And with this we hit a new low, congratulations anons.
>>
>>121594812
They are the walking circus team, I hate Kishi for ignore them.
>kishi really did them dirtym they didn't interact with kurenai in all of part 2
Fuck, in the novelization of The Last it´s frigging Team 10 who is visiting Kurenai and Mirai not her own team.
>>
>>121594922

>naruto

>anything but lowest anyway

>/a/
>>
>>121594995
>Fuck, in the novelization of The Last it´s frigging Team 10 who is visiting Kurenai and Mirai not her own team.

they weren't even in asuma's funeral

team 7 fags complain about the movie not having enough of their shitty team, but team 8 is the most neglected team by far

at least team gai got a spinoff
>>
>>121594570
>he toned the DARKNESS way up
All he really did was examine how fucked up the village should logically be to harass Naruto even as much as they did in canon, use it to explain a bunch of his problems that are highlighted, then tie that into the probable clan politics that run the place and would run wild with someone as old and tired as the Third was.
It is solid stuff for the most part, just expanded where appropriate to make the story work.
It's odd reading about Hiashi in the way he is in this story after all the Master Eugenicist posting over the last couple of months.
>>
File: best_team.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
best_team.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>121592959
>>121592632
>>121594812
virtually any combination not involving sauce or pink would have been a better story.

> tryhard mafia: naruto/lee/hinata
> underachiever bro squad: naruto/shikamaru/kiba, eventually becoming stupidly competent
> non-crazy intra-team lopsided rivals: naruto/neji/(random kunoichi)
> ...
>>
File: Moonstuck_zps987502f1.png (86KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Moonstuck_zps987502f1.png
86KB, 300x300px
>>121585719
Feels bad, man
>>
>>121595198

true. One of my favourite parts in it is where Shino admonishes his clan, opens their eyes to some of their own corruption and review their standing on certain issues. That was well written. I don't disagree with the direction he took Hiashi, but he is hilariously cold, especially considering Kurenai and her old team
>>
File: 1423218592339.gif (107KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1423218592339.gif
107KB, 500x357px
>>121567372
>literally going through memories and almost every single naru hina moment in the movie isnt developing?
I meant they didn't give the relationship any development in the series. Sorry about that wrote the post late.
>>
>>121595344
I like Naruto/Hinata/Gaara, it´s Naruto with the people who adore him the most and who he save from despair.
>>
>>121595344

i don't know, I think naruto/hinata/sasuke has potential
>>
>>121595488
>two jincuuriki from different villages in the same team
Woah buddy let's not overdo it
>>
>>121595535
Sasuke is a general annoyance. Anyone who does that setup usually tries to make it into some jank romance triangle.
>>
>>121595344
Aw fuck, that's my dream team right there. Maybe Ino replace Hinata, but either are fine.
>>
>>121595670

sasuke wasn't that bad before itachi mindraped him for the very first time

>Anyone who does that setup usually tries to make it into some jank romance triangle.

shame because it would be nice to see sasuke interacting with a girl that doesn't want his dick

though I find the idea of Sasuke having a minor crush on Hinata amusing, especially because the idea of sasuke not dismissing hinata really pisses ss fags off
>>
>>121595670
Sasuke could give two shit about Hinata and vice versa back for him but, they could develop an understanding of one another and become friends.
>>
>>121592887
Nuclear deterrent? Against who?
The only valid answer would ba Sasuke, and he doesn't belong to anyone anyways, so it's not like he has any political value.
Other nations don't heve anything remotely similar to Naruto, even Bee wouldn't be able to do jack shit against him.
It's like if only the US had atomic bombs in the cold war. They wouldn't anihilate their enemies only if they didn't want to.

Also, one of the key points of Naruto's success was for the tailed beasts (the original deterrents) to be free, so that's an old and busted concept, they signed their "arms treaty" and their cold war is over.

And who would be the puppeteer?
The feudal lords? Hardly, as we've seen them barely doing anything related to the villages external policies.
The old farts council? They are probably dead by the end of the series.
Kakashi? heh, nope, I would believe that Kakashi himself thought that he was a place holder for Naruto, waiting for him to be ready to take the post of Hokage.

Deterrents, also imply that Konoha was implicitly threating the others, which is very unlike Naruto's way and all what he always spouted with his talk no jutsu.
>>
>>121595015
The pit can always get deeper.
>>
File: 1416436021142.jpg (29KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1416436021142.jpg
29KB, 500x343px
Since this movie will never be released in my country, when we will get a decent rip?
>>
Any good fights before shippuden?
I'm rewatching old stuff
>>
>>121592887
>>121595882
Also, that doesn't address why he is poor at all, it's the opposite actually.
One would think that he would be easier to manipulate if he was given money to distract himself from the actual problems.
>>
>>121595715
>Maybe Ino replace Hinata, but either are fine.
My nigga, superior taste
>>
>>121595882

Maybe deterrent is the wrong word. I don't know, with Naruto alive any aggression by anyone is going to be quashed, since he will put an end to it through TnJ and he can't be fought.
>>
>>121595809
I believe Sauke will see himself in Hinata causing him to get frustrated with her. For example he will push Hinata to stand herself against Neji(and maybe use the bird cage) because Neji make him remember Itachi, since Hinata don´t like to fight he will get angry at her because he see his own weakness reflected in her.
>>
>>121595715
>>121596108

what about Naruto/Hinata/Ino?
>>
>>121596160
Nah two girls would be too much of a handicap in the narutoverse
>>
>>121596062
It's started showing in american theaters today. They usually come through with good looking camrips.
>>
>>121596225
wait really?
Tell me where?
>>
>>121582730
>rather adequate camrip
Oh, is the new camrip coming out already? Link?
>>
File: kirkspockmccoy.jpg (22KB, 200x265px) Image search: [Google]
kirkspockmccoy.jpg
22KB, 200x265px
>>121595535
Sasuke could have worked if his whole DARKNESS schtick didn't ruin everything. Shame he has no character depth beyond that, meaning he's completely replaceable.
Neji did his whole supposed function far better in the exam arc.

What a team with Naruto (cheerful, energetic, charismatic) and Hinata (shy, emotionally driven) needed was a quiet, logical but actually well-meaning character, like Shino or maybe Shikamaru.
It makes one slow down and understand how a logical kinda person works, how to interact with people without yelling at the top of your lungs while still having a bit o a rivalry born of personal differences, while also making the other more comfortable, being thoughtful and reasonable but needing her to be somewhat more pro-active.
All this would logically develop the quiet/logical character to be more adept and open when he needs to be. Everyone is better off, teamwork, happy days.

Team 7 by comparison is a failure because it packs an attention-starved kid who is barely tolerated who, should he better himself ears only the ire of his teammates in one way or another and plain deserves better company, a retarded shallow cunt who never does anything but holds herself superior nonetheless, getting angry when faced with her uselessness and a self-absorbed bastard who never has to try for anything and gets annoyed when people aren't up to his standards but butthurt when they do improve.
Also the team is headed by an utter basket case who simply gives nary a fuck about actually promoting or training for teamwork.
>>
>>121596246
fucking lots of places, though only a handful of total showings (fri/sat midnight, and that's it), sold out long in advance
>>
>>121596332
goddammit
maybe i can steal a seat
do they ask for tickets?
>>
>>121596160
As a team I don't know since of the teams team 10 is perfect imo as it is but they could make a great threesome.
>>
>>121595456
Naruto-Hinata has development in the manga, though. The Last is the conclusion.

I really do wish the Last includes the hand-holding scene in the War. I know why it's not there, but still.
>>
>>121596328
This is why I prefer Naruto/Hinata/Shikamaru or Shino as the rookie nine dream team. It is never a good idea to put 2 headstrong people on the same team, much less one as small as a 4 man cell. I prefer the Naruto/Hinata/Shikamaru setup though because shadow possession and shadow clones open up so many possibilities. This setup would cover everything from offense, assassination, to tracking. Over specialized teams are silly when you're a newbie.
>>
>>121596127
He is a peace maker, yeah, but you can't say that he is being manipulated into it, as he would also compromise on his village side rather than going to war with anybody, so it's hard to think of someone who would one-sidedly benefit from Naruto's policies.
Not to mention that that was Naruto's objective alone (to make peace with everyone), which would tell you that he is not being coerced or fully aware of what his doings.
>>
>>121595535
intra-team conflict was the reason why team 7 sucked so much.

> team guy? chink theme bros
> team 8? tracker bros
> team 10? genetically and culturally predispositioned bros
> team 7? bitch and unhinged psychopath with lonely kid

WTF, Kishi? Literally every other team worked so fucking well.
Why U No make Naruto comfy story about lonely orphan finding surrogate family in his team?
>>
>>121596464

Shikamaru only works in small doses and Kishimoto's boner for him would be as annoying as his Uchiha one
>>
File: 1416436622721.jpg (106KB, 850x661px) Image search: [Google]
1416436622721.jpg
106KB, 850x661px
>>121596332
I would prefer a blu-ray rip. Is that possible soon? That was the way that I watched the Ghibli's, I think. I don't know now. I downloaded that for sure.
>>
>>121596332
sorry, I am a retard and forgot relevant link:
> http://www.elevenarts.net/th_gallery/the-last-naruto-the-movie/

Seems like scattered art-houses in suburbs of major cities.
>>
>>121596533

>Why U No make

why.
>>
>expecting any good fights in the Naruto verse post Madara's passing.
>>
>>121596464
I personally have a preference for Shino in the team because he deserves more screentime and I'd rather not touch the Ino-Shika-Cho, but yes, both would work pretty well.
Shino is also 'merely' a quiet sort of person who seems rather logical and precise, not the 'I made a masterplan in five seconds' type which would get very dull very fast.
>>
>>121595809
>>121596328
All Itachi had to fucking do was say "you need more love/teamwork/friends" instead of "you lack hate".
>>
>>121596533
>Why U No
>WTF
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>121596533
Editors wanted drama within Team 7 Sakura whole purpose to begin with was to make a "love triangle".
>>
>>121593509
you can see the extact moment where she wets her panties
>>
>>121596654

it's clear itachi was meant to be a villain at first

there's no way somebody as smart as he was would think mindraping his brother and telling him hate was the answer would make him a hero of konoha, he even encouraged him to kill Naruto
>>
>>121596705
someone needs to add the moonrune onomatopoeia for sploosh is the last panel
>>
>>121596533
>Why U No make Naruto comfy story about lonely orphan finding surrogate family in his team?
Well, we are SUPPOSED to believe that´s the case with Team 7 but of course Kishi failed miserably portraying that. Also, remeber that interview where Kishi said he wanted to make Hinata the heroine because everybody and his rat disliked Pinkshit? Why he didn´t put her as Sauce replacement instead of Sai?
>>
>>121596685
You can have have rivalry and love triangle bullshit without it being on the same team and always a fucking issue.

ino/sakura/sauce was somewhat tolerable for instance
>>
>>121596741

I don't know, telling Sasuke the truth would have turned him against Konoha (which he did pretty fast when coolest guy told him about it) instead of working with them and taking him out, ergo becoming a hero. Obviously not the smartest of ideas; mostly an underestimation of sauske's DARKNESS. Though he probably didn't factor in Orochimaru who gave him an easy path to power outside of where he wanted him
>>
>>121596819
>Why he didn´t put her as Sauce replacement instead of Sai?

three reasons

One, he doesn't want to break the other teams

Second, that would mean more Naruto-Hinata interaction which would make them canon by the pain arc

And third, Hinata was already more popular than Sakura, unless he made her complete shit, she would become even more popular than his main heroine
>>
>>121596930
he didn't need to tell him the truth, though, he just needed to manipulate him into valuing bonds above all else
>>
>>121596931
>that would mean more Naruto-Hinata interaction which would make them canon by the pain arc
I love to imagine Kishi groaned when he had to write any NH. After a scene, he would clutch his heart and blush deeply, before thinking up more death scenes.
>>
>>121596996

Maybe he thought that Sasuke would lose his will for vengeance, or that the Uchiha love bullshit would fuck him up if he developed bonds with his teammates and then lost them. Pretty shitty excuses but it's all I can think of.
>>
The manga is a load of wasted potential, and here are so many loose ends left untied.

On another note, lolishota romance is fucking adorable.
>>
One of the worst things about Team 7 if how Naruto and Kakashi never had the decency tell Sakura about the Uchihashits massacre.
>>
File: 48865634_p6.png (148KB, 497x703px) Image search: [Google]
48865634_p6.png
148KB, 497x703px
>>121597116
>>
>>121596869
It was ok on Ino side cause she still wanted to be a better kunochi.While that was also a thing for Sakura but, her number one dream was just to fuck Sasuke and she almost ruined her freindship because of that.
>>
>>121597089

they barely interacted in the rescue sasuke arc when it was full of possibility

damn it, kishi
>>
>>121597131
It's not like they had time. The whole fucking war takes place in a day and a half. The last two, three years of the manga told a story that happened during a single afternoon.
Also that shit's need-to-know and given that her one function is to heal nameless fodder even more useless than her, she clearly did not.
>>
>>121597131

Naruto not wanting to tell her because he was following orders was so fucking stupid, since when does he care about orders? She would have been less retarded in the kage arc if she had known.

Him coddling her all the time was one of the reasons any romantic relationship between them was doomed to fail.
>>
>>121596627
If it wasn't because Neji and Hinata had the same fighting style, I'd put him with Naruto and her since he is described as realist. Neji is a top tier bro once you beat the edge out of him after all.

Or use Tenten as the big sister and keep Hinata around in her original team.
>>
>>121597116
>On another note, lolishota romance is fucking adorable.

they would have been adorable

i also wanted Jiraiya to meet Hinata

>>121597255

kakashi stopped him from telling her post confession, there's no excuse
>>
>>121596654
Yeah, that phrase was really his biggest mistake.

But I can sort of undertand the sorting of the teams.
There is the Ino-Shika-Sho and the sensorial-type team.

The third also thought that putting Naruto and Sasuke on the same team would be beneficial, since both lacked a family and could be of use to incentive each other.
Who could've predicted that Sasuke would suffer from such a shitty writing like this, the sorting wasn't that wrong.
It also couldn't be helped that Kakashi was their master, as he was Minato's pupil.
Pink was the left over, since she managed to graduate even without being of use in anything practical. And when she did, Naruto and Sasuke were too broken for her to keep up, but you can't complain at the third for that.
>>
>>121597308
Also, you people forget that Neji and Lee are an year older than the rest, Naruto couldn't be on their team to begin with.
>>
Is there a brave soul with spare time willing to wade through the cesspit that is FF.net and filter out the stories that are less bad?
>>
>>121562922
its categorized as romance not action film
>>
>>121597255
Fuck that, she had the right to know, Sasuke is her team mate and love interest.
>>
>>121597224
>oh shit naruto and hinata in the same team?
>i'll just have him smile at her for one panel
>oh god my heart
>no more NH for a couple of months
I wonder how embarrassed he is by the confession in 437
>>
>>121597501
On half those grounds she also had a right to know who Naruto's father was, which, despite it being fucking obvious for all to see, was kept a secret until the seal's self-repair let it slip.
And she is no more significant a love interest than any of the twenty odd girls chasing that faggot.

Not only is that info extemely highly classified, it is also of a personal nature and wish as she might she had (at that point) no next-of-kin claim to that knowledge either.
>>
>>121593509
>plain looking
I guess that changed the moment they opened her coat to treat her in the preliminaries of the chuunin exam.
You can even see the exact moment it happens in the anime.
>>
File: 3004248099_1_3_6ArKmSYc.jpg (39KB, 467x334px) Image search: [Google]
3004248099_1_3_6ArKmSYc.jpg
39KB, 467x334px
>>121596427
Best girls + Naruto would make a great threesome.
>>
File: 1424182889519.png (132KB, 179x291px) Image search: [Google]
1424182889519.png
132KB, 179x291px
>>121597805
I´m okay with this..
>>
File: 04et4.png (471KB, 557x800px)
04et4.png
471KB, 557x800px
>>121597671
>i'll just have him smile at her for one panel

> he goes from annoyed to gentle in a second
>>
>>121566225
Just imagine that Hinata is palette-swapped Shion, since Shion was just palette-swapped Hinata in the first place.
>>
>>121597898
Sai, in fact, says people smile around the person they like. He (and NSfags) thought that for Naruto this meant Sakura, since Naruto always put on his false bravado around her. But if you read underneath the underneath (the NSfags' favorite phrase), you'll realize that Naruto always smiles around Hinata.
>>
>>121597380

>>121594063

is a good start
>>
>>121592959
Nah. Put Hinata on Team 7. Naruto and Hinata get tons of screentime, Sasuke gets a girl who's nice to him without the ulterior motive of wanting to fuck him, and Hinata's gentle demeanor makes her a perfect candidate for learning healing jutsu. Plus, then Hinata vs. Neji can be an extension of Kakashi and Guy's rivalry.
>>
>>121598051
Hinata would also be more sympathetic towards Naruto and Sasuke since she would understand how its like to not have a family to support you.
>>
>>121598051
>and Hinata's gentle demeanor makes her a perfect candidate for learning healing jutsu.

would combining super strength and gentle fist be a good idea?
>>
>>121597805
On an evetual part3 do you guys think that Kishi would have the balls to pull off Sasuke having a son with Karin?
Sasuke has evey reason to reproduce with her, she being an Uzumaki and all. I think their son would be pretty badass.
It would also be interesting to see how that would affect Salada, like being on the shadow of her onii-chan, or him going full DARKNESS like his father, bent over revenge or something. It'd be very interesting seeing her development under that light imo.

But I don't think he can pull it off, even though it would be so in character for Sasuke.
His inability to write anything good aside, the amount of fans that would be rabid over Sasuke's bigamy would be delicious and make this NS reaction seem like a drop in the rain.
It could even be dangerous to his life (or maybe not, I don't reallt know) and he would go full damage control in a week.
>>
>>121598264
>one touch instant annihilation
I imagine in order to make her not broken Kishi would have to do something like make it so that she couldn't use both gentle fist and super strength at once or something.
>>
>>121597805

Didn't mean to quote >>121598300
>>
>>121598199
Yeah. Hinata's struggle with Hiashi is like an extreme version of how Sasuke's relationship with Fugaku was in his flashback.
>>
>>121598300
>Sasuke has evey reason to reproduce with her,

sasuke has never been interested in her past being a healing gps

and he wouldn't risk uzumaki genes overtaking the uchiha ones
>>
File: NaruHina bolt feed 1.jpg (108KB, 730x950px) Image search: [Google]
NaruHina bolt feed 1.jpg
108KB, 730x950px
>Bolt: Waaah, waaah, waaah
>Hinata: What's wrong, Bolt?
>Mm, are you hungry?
>>
>>121598300
Short answer: No
Long answer: This is still a manga aimed to 12 year old anon and Kishi is very conservative, also he cannot enrage Sauce fans like that.
>>
>>121598300
the only ending I'll be happy with is salad being the daughter of karin and sai, with only pink shit aware she's been cucked
>>
File: NaruHina bolt feed 2.jpg (305KB, 730x950px) Image search: [Google]
NaruHina bolt feed 2.jpg
305KB, 730x950px
>>121598401
>Hinata: Heheh.
>sfx: goku goku (suckling)
>Hanabi: Ahhh, Bolt is so cuuute <3
>(Elder sister is such a levelheaded mother, too)
>sfx: gacha (door opening)
>Naruto: I'm hooome
>Hinata: Welcome back.
>Naruto: Hey... Hanabi, you came over?
>Hanabi: Pardon the intrusion.
>Naruto: Ohh, Bolt, are you being a good boy? Hey, Hanabi, my and Hinata's son's really cute? He is, isn't he?
>Hanabi: Yep, yep.
>Naruto: !
>Bolt: Mmmm
>>
>>121598300
I don't even think Sasuke cares about repopulating the Uchiha clan. I bet he thinks it would be best if there were never to many again so the whole cycle of hatred thing doesn't repeat itself. I can't see him as a person who'd take on multiple females either, he already seems not very physically affectionate.
>>
>>121598359
I didn't mean that he cares for Karin, all what he cares about is the bloodline.

>and he wouldn't risk uzumaki genes overtaking the uchiha ones
That's why we have Salada
But still, as far as he knows, those genes complement each other, making the sage in the process. It'd be, at the very least, worth testing.
>>
File: 1417302961490.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417302961490.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>121597897
Hinata notwithstanding, Ino would've been best choice for Naruto.
>>
>>121598583

sasuke doesn't care, he hasn't mentioned clan restoration since chapter 3
>>
File: NaruHina bolt feed 3.jpg (319KB, 730x950px) Image search: [Google]
NaruHina bolt feed 3.jpg
319KB, 730x950px
>>121598401
>Hinata: Huh-ah?!
>sfx: monyu (breast squish)
>Hanabi: Hah?
>Hinata: Hey...
>sfx: momi momi momi (groping)
>Naruto: Mm?
>Hanabi: Brother in law Naruto...
>You pervert.
>Naruto: Wha...!!?
>>
>>121598264
It takes good charka control to do that and Hinata mastering Lion Fist takes a precise amount of chakra control so she could combine them.Like she did with gentle fist and twin loin fist.
Anyways now having Hamura chakra and a pontential tenseiga.Hinata has the power to be pretty much a high teir in the Narutoverse.
>>
>>121598571
Yeah, that actually makes sense.

>I can't see him as a person who'd take on multiple females either, he already seems not very physically affectionate.
I could see him doing this if it was part of a plan (like I'd believe it was when the plan was to repopulate the Uchiha clan. Better put those eggs in more than one basket)
>>
File: p1zpo1_400.png (33KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
p1zpo1_400.png
33KB, 300x411px
>>121598583
Having the Uzumaki genes in his bloodline is isn´t worthy of putting his dick in that crazy bitch specially when all he had to do is wait for Sarada and Bolt eventually fuck.
>>
>>121596547

Shikamaru's great whatever he's doing; but some fans got it into their heads that every panel he was in meant favorite characters of theirs lost an appearance and a development scene. Not the case at all; Kishimoto just had an actual use for the entertainingly beleaguered stick-in-the-mud.
>>
File: NaruHina bolt feed 4.jpg (236KB, 730x950px) Image search: [Google]
NaruHina bolt feed 4.jpg
236KB, 730x950px
>>121598706
Whoops, meant to quote >>121598557 here.

Anyway, 4/4
>Naruto: Nooo!! Just now,
>(Was doing it in front of Hanabi awkward?)
>Bolt was just drinking, just 'cause I did that, it's nothing, that wasn't...
>the case...
>Hinata: Pfft
>(Heheh) Perveeert
>sfx: kyun (heart throb)
>Hanabi: What're you kyun-ing about?
>>
>>121598746
High tier, yes, but not Ninja Jesus tier like Naruto and Sasuke.
Still way better than pinkshit though, too bad they only expandad that in the movie.

I was actually pleasantly suprides when the Sage's brother and Kaguya had the Byakugan.
It implied a lot for the Hyuuga clan and can enter the list of wasted potential of the series.
>>
>>121598706
Is brother in law also onii-chan?
>>
>>121598904
true.
>>
>>121598975

shikamaru basically stole kurenai from team 8 already irrelevant ass and kishimoto admited he'd marry him
>>
>>121599116
brother in lewd
>>
File: 1337030130925.gif (174KB, 241x302px) Image search: [Google]
1337030130925.gif
174KB, 241x302px
>>121595391
I wanna stick my dick in Kaguya's eyegina.
>>
File: NaruHina tickles.png (375KB, 690x610px) Image search: [Google]
NaruHina tickles.png
375KB, 690x610px
>>121599116
Hanabi says 義兄様 (anisama). 義兄 means brother-in-law.

From the same artist:
>Hinata: Naruto-kun, that tickles~
>Naruto: Mm, just a little bit longer
>Hinata: (He's like a dog...)
>>
>>121599208

They never had her, that's the issue. The only thing chasing Shikamaru out of his panels gets you is an increased Team 7/Rookie ratio.
>>
File: 1424495923748.png (222KB, 480x640px)
1424495923748.png
222KB, 480x640px
>>121596160
Ino is good.
>>
>>121562888
>endlessly advertised the shit out of as a love story

You brought this on yourself, faggot. I read the manga and was done with nurutu besides the games.
>>
File: ino peep.gif (657KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
ino peep.gif
657KB, 500x283px
>>121597805
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>121599387
>They never had her, that's the issue.

they did in part one, kurenai was confident about their students and she had the potential of a close relationship with hinata, both were dropped when she became asuma's babymomma

kishimoto could have given the other rookie more attention instead of favouring shikamaru alone
>>
>>121599363
Naruto will likely be a very affectionate husband. Kids denied love and affection at youth sometimes turn into overcompensating husbands and parents, over protective, even.

That can turn people off, but Hinata's also a stalker, so she's down for the affectionboat.

Made for the other, I suppose.
>>
>>121598571
>putting all your eggs in the basket that wants to fuck the Uzumaki kid before puberty
>>
File: NaruHina Yin yang.png (261KB, 645x900px) Image search: [Google]
NaruHina Yin yang.png
261KB, 645x900px
>>121599552
Yin/Yang, you might say.
>>
>>121599569
>>121598769
Like I said, I don't even think he cares about the Uchiha clan being repopulated.
>>
>>121599552

naruto has been starved for love and married the girl whose dream was to shower him with affection, he doesn't coodle her and will treasure her for the rest of their lives

a match made in heaven, they are probably so happy bolt had to be a little edgy just to balance it out
>>
>>121599552
Naruto and Hinata probably spent so much time just snuggling and losing themselves in each other's warmth. I bet their post-coital cuddles were the stuff of heaven.
>>
>>121562888
Nice trips
>>
File: 1417553458273.png (352KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1417553458273.png
352KB, 500x550px
>>121599637
>a match made in heaven, they are probably so happy bolt had to be a little edgy just to balance it out
As am I. I don't think I'd be able to handle 2 saccharine sickeningly sweet NH kids. I'm fine with a sweet & sour mix. It'll taste better in the end.
>>
File: Himawari cheeks.jpg (116KB, 494x479px) Image search: [Google]
Himawari cheeks.jpg
116KB, 494x479px
>>121599363
Also this.
>Bolt: Hima, your cheeks are so bouncy!
>Hima: Eheheh, bouncyyy!
>sfx: mochi mochi (boing boing)
>>
>>121599688
Oh wow, it took 18 hours for someone to point that out, I'm impressed.

gr8 dubs btw
>>
>>121599688
Nice Dubs
>>
File: Basically right?.jpg (10KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
Basically right?.jpg
10KB, 195x258px
where the fuck do you go to download this movie? let's get a camrip for chrissakes mang
>>
File: 4554.png (156KB, 388x393px) Image search: [Google]
4554.png
156KB, 388x393px
>>121599814
He thinks those are bouncy? Wait until he plays with her other ones.
>>
File: 1415135656386.jpg (110KB, 1162x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1415135656386.jpg
110KB, 1162x1280px
>>121599424
Very good.
>>
>>121599927
If there are showings in america for the next few weekends, I'd be amazed if a decent camrip doesn't appear.

OTOH, Blu-ray can't be too far off, with vastly higher quality.
>>
>>121599814
>>121599363
>>121598986
You better be typesetting camrip Aussie.
>>
File: ino_presents_locknar_trophy.gif (2MB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
ino_presents_locknar_trophy.gif
2MB, 530x300px
>>121600032
Yes.
>>
File: NaruHina hug cost.jpg (131KB, 461x690px) Image search: [Google]
NaruHina hug cost.jpg
131KB, 461x690px
>NaruHina, one month after returning from the moon
>Naruto: Hey, Hinata.
>Hinata: What?
>Naruto: Ahh
>That is
>Rather, I want to sleep with you soon.
>Hinata: EH?!
>You'd sleep with me, N-Naruto-kun!?
>H-h-how much should I give you!?
>Naruto: Wait a second, Hinata.
>[Answer: She'll pay with her body.]
>>
>>121569470
>Fuck your destiny!
>Fulfills destiny
>>
File: 1417759810162.gif (579KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1417759810162.gif
579KB, 248x248px
>>121600164
>>
>>121599520

When Kishimoto could have had Team 8 focusing on Mirai's birth, he was having Naruto gender large animals. Thank god I can't remember what Sasuke and Sakura were doing then. You're convinced that there is a set amount of panel time for the rookies, and each one that gets some necessarily takes it away from another. Not the case, they're competing with Team 7, not eachother. Your problem isn't Kishimoto's regard of Shikamaru in relation to Team 8, it's his regard of Team 8 in relation to the main characters.
>>
File: 1416109498603.jpg (636KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1416109498603.jpg
636KB, 800x1080px
>>121600573
>that little flash of armpit on the end
I love Ino.
>>
>>121600697

shikamaru is the only rookie nin kishimoto actually cared to develop, dude got his own arc

team 8 wasn't even at asuma's funeral when they should have been supporting her, because all characters have to be focused on shikamaru
>>
>>121567853

Because Sasuke decided to be a dick for NO REASON.

Seriously, after the shit he pulled, they should've sent him home. In a body bag.
>>
RIP
Do the Super Pills ever get used in shippuden?
>>
File: 500262.jpg (1MB, 2718x1963px) Image search: [Google]
500262.jpg
1MB, 2718x1963px
>>121600716
She's pretty great.
>>
File: ino_the_last.jpg (28KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
ino_the_last.jpg
28KB, 440x660px
>>121600931
Every one of her designs has been fantastic.
>>
>>121600907
No. Chouji learns to manifest the butterfly wings without them.
>>
>>121601075
Sweet
What episode or chapter or whatever
>>
>>121600779
I would also say that Hinata had some development thourghout the manga while it was moslty in part 1 during the chunin exams.You can see how much she has change since then to now.
>>
yamato did nothing wrong
>>
>>121601352

>yamato did nothing

ftfy
>>
>>121601296

yeah, but it was mainly focused on naruto

shikamaru is the only rookie that had its own arc, separated from naruto or sasuke, not even sakura got that and she's a main character
>>
>>121601352
>promising background
>links to both oro and kakashi
>has the same powers as fucking hashirama
>used as a plot device and thrown away when naruto could control kurama

Feels bad man.
>>
File: 44449908.jpg (76KB, 770x792px) Image search: [Google]
44449908.jpg
76KB, 770x792px
>>121601054
Hard to mess up perfection.
>>
>>121601424
kek
>>
File: anko 700.png (270KB, 451x322px) Image search: [Google]
anko 700.png
270KB, 451x322px
>>121601723
And yet, here we are.
>>
>>121601450
I wasn't speaking about her love toward Naruto mainly more about her changing herself to be more confidence and proud of herself.
>>
File: 1422609712861.jpg (149KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1422609712861.jpg
149KB, 640x634px
>>121562888
Are you implying that's a bad thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oZkv10l7H4

This movie was sweet like candy.
>>
File: 1415318931127.jpg (89KB, 715x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1415318931127.jpg
89KB, 715x1116px
>>121601778
Some women don't age well as others? That's all I can give you.
>>
>>121562888
No shit idiot, thats the whole point of the movie. If you were disappointed with it you can blame no one but yourself because they pretty much said that the whole point of the movie is Naruto getting laid with best girl.
>>
File: myoo6vuWyI1s8eeydo1_1280.png (593KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
myoo6vuWyI1s8eeydo1_1280.png
593KB, 1280x800px
>>121601778
What if we see Anko in the new series and she isn't fat, just ridiculously thick like those Christmas cakes you see in doujins? She's even got those cute mouth lines.
>>
>>121598706
I don't get the context here. Why did Nardo push teh boob?
>>
>>121600063
Nah. I've gone full faggot and wanted to ask Pixiv artists for permission.
>>
>>121600023
>spoiler
...her butt?
>>
>>121602160
Look at her goddamn wrists. They're stuffed with fat.
>>
>>121602322
>teh
He wants to touch his wife's succulent breasts.
>>
>>121602322
See >>121598557, last panel. See those two lines above Bolt's head? He's having difficulties really sucking into the breasts, so Naruto pushes the breasts closer to the baby to help him.

Also I bet he subconsciously wanted to touch it anyway.
>>
>>121602429
That's not her wrist.
>>
File: 48843908_p12.png (133KB, 430x606px) Image search: [Google]
48843908_p12.png
133KB, 430x606px
>>121599363
Can you also do this one, TL Anon?
>>
>>121583839
why does shota naruto look so good in anything other than his official clothes?
>>
File: 0000011.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0000011.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>121602160
I don't expect it to happen but my dick would go through the ceiling.
>>
>>121602696
Fucking manlets.
>>
>>121602809

he grows to be pretty much the tallest by the time he's 18
>>
>>121602917
That's the joke.
>>
>>121602917
And even taller when he's Hokage.

Just like how Hinata's breasts keep growing larger to eventually Tsunade's size, it seems.
>>
>>121602958
>Just like how Hinata's breasts keep growing larger to eventually Tsunade's size, it seems.
>eventually
Behold the power of double pregnancy.
>>
>>121602917
but shino is the bigger
capcha: lengthwise idpitai
>>
>>121602672
>Naruto: Hi... Hinata-san...
>I'm sorry, I apologize...
>Hinata: Which apology is this?
>Naruto: Th...the third or so?
>Hinata: It's the seventh.
>>
>>121602696
To be fair. The Last Naruto and Hokage Naruto are pretty /fa/ as fuck. Base Naruto and Shipudding Naruto are pretty retarded. He also looks good in kimonos, tuxedoes and anything nobility-themed. Maybe it's the hair.
>>
>>121603084
Whoa, Naruto's whipped.
>>
>>121603072
So, Shino is a real "tall guy, big dick" esteriotype?
>>
>>121603084

thanks
>>
File: Kishidara-1-1.png (100KB, 276x322px) Image search: [Google]
Kishidara-1-1.png
100KB, 276x322px
>>121603072
>Shino has a big dick
I bet Fuu will be so happy.

Oh wait.
>>
File: 47346353_p44_master1200.jpg (306KB, 1027x800px) Image search: [Google]
47346353_p44_master1200.jpg
306KB, 1027x800px
>>121603198
I think it's just he's actually pretty good looking but kishi is a hack.
>>
>>121601675
At least he got to help Naruto in both his rasen churiken training and the Kurama training, is bros with Kakashi and prevented Kurama from chimping out.

It's Sai the one I don't know why was he even introduced.
>>
>>121603319
Imagine, Naruto's body but with Kubo's fashion sense.
>>
File: penultimate couple.jpg (97KB, 653x459px) Image search: [Google]
penultimate couple.jpg
97KB, 653x459px
Saw this today. It was a really big theater and I'd say that about 70% of the seats were sold.

Everybody started clapping and cheering when Naruto and Hinata kissed. Then again when Bolt and Himawari were shown.
>>
File: furry no jutsu.jpg (213KB, 1185x803px) Image search: [Google]
furry no jutsu.jpg
213KB, 1185x803px
What if Naruto was a cat instead?
>>
File: 10997398.jpg (607KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
10997398.jpg
607KB, 1000x675px
>>121603369
honestly just removing the headband could have worked.
>>
File: 30444155_p33.jpg (126KB, 975x561px) Image search: [Google]
30444155_p33.jpg
126KB, 975x561px
>>121603281
somehow reminded me of this
>>
>>121603455
I think if he put the headband on his neck it would work better.

Though I suppose that would make NH even more blatantly obvious.
>>
>>121603369
> hinata and ino in kubo's clothes

hhhng
>>
File: 52455.jpg (71KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
52455.jpg
71KB, 600x449px
>>121603536
>>
>>121603576
Kubo knows what he's doing.
>>
>>121603437
>I'd say that about 70% of the seats were sold.
Here in Brisbane, on the first day of the showing there are 7 full cinemas, 6 with about 112 seats (Row A to H, each with ~14 seats), and the last one with about 150 seats. That's just one of the two theatres that air it in one of the seven states of Australia.

It's really popular, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>121603364
sai was basically just replacement sasuke that got shafted even more but still got ino
>>
File: 56322.jpg (85KB, 1022x750px) Image search: [Google]
56322.jpg
85KB, 1022x750px
>>121603654

he needs to finish bleach and start his own fashion line
>>
File: naruto-1198.jpg (106KB, 800x1264px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-1198.jpg
106KB, 800x1264px
>>121603708
>but still got ino
So Ino won their rivalry in the end?
>>
File: 12.jpg (113KB, 599x722px)
12.jpg
113KB, 599x722px
>>121603084
Is this thing possible to read, TL Anon? I can't touch Japanese.
>>
>>121603754
well since the goal was get sasuke, no, she lost outright.
But in the end that's a kind of win.
>>
>>121603734
>his own fashion line
Better yet, start own fashion line and continue doing manga, but hide clues to the manga in the clothes that he made.

He can go deeper.
>>
>>121603708
>>121603364
I like Sai. He's a bro. He's more of a bro than Sasuke ever was and he has a much better wife than Sasuke does.
>>
File: 13.jpg (115KB, 600x742px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
115KB, 600x742px
>>121603777
Second part of "Super Strong Husbands Giving Up to their Wives."
>>
File: 1415324068090.jpg (504KB, 1180x848px) Image search: [Google]
1415324068090.jpg
504KB, 1180x848px
>>121603754
Ino "lost" but she came out better in the end. She seems to have a relatively normal family life, since Sai is actually around to be there for his family.
>>
File: 1416108121924.jpg (207KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1416108121924.jpg
207KB, 400x600px
>>121603808
She lost the battle but won the war.
>>
>>121603777
what kind of leverage does sakura even have in that relationship?
>>
>>121603859
>He's more of a bro than Sasuke ever was
Akamaru is more of a bro than Sasuke ever was.

If there was a total opposite of a bro, Sasuke probably is that.
>>
>>121603859
Both of those can be said for any of Naruto friends.
>>
>>121603931
No, she lost, but the prize turned out to be shit.
And Naruto won the war.
>>
>>121603933
She reminds him of all the times he almost killed her. Theirs is a relationship built on guilt.
>>
File: 48896758_p2.jpg (370KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
48896758_p2.jpg
370KB, 1200x1600px
>Hinata...
>>
>>121603859
He looks like a bro because almost everyone pretty much got reduced to background characters that did nothing other than being Naruto's cheerleaders.

And it still doesn't excuse that Sai's introduction added nothing interesting and that Naruto, Sakura or Kakashi don't even give a single shit about him.
>>
>>121568406

Is there a clear version of this?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>121603947
I don't know. Sakura is better than Karui at least.
>>
>>121603987
>she reminds him fo the times he tried to kill her to get him to do something
>he reminds her of the times he tried to kill her to get out of them
Sakura should just kill herself.
>>
>>121604003
Why not just sew a miniature yukata?
>>
>>121603437
How did those end up with each other anyway
>>
File: gnvJ7pJ.jpg (278KB, 1000x905px) Image search: [Google]
gnvJ7pJ.jpg
278KB, 1000x905px
>>
File: sakura's trigger word.jpg (110KB, 800x1174px) Image search: [Google]
sakura's trigger word.jpg
110KB, 800x1174px
>>121604092
>Sakura is better than Karui at least
Nah.
>tfw she still calls her annoying on their girls' nights
>it still has the same effect

>>121604101
She would but nobody would care.
>>
File: do it bolt.jpg (23KB, 258x227px) Image search: [Google]
do it bolt.jpg
23KB, 258x227px
>>121604204
>>
>>121604205
>She would but nobody would care.
Isn't she both Ino and Hinata's closest female friend?
>>
>>121604205
(Inside Naruto mind): oh boy here we go again.
>>
>>121604205
Ino seems to really dislike Karui from what we saw in 700
>>
>>121604281
Yeah, people act like Sakura is hated in universe. She's pretty much universally loved in Konoha. Hinata's best friend indeed.
>>
>>121604205
Sakura had the best life of all Konoha kids yet she is the one who cry for the pettiest things.
>>
File: 1418103493527.jpg (40KB, 368x259px) Image search: [Google]
1418103493527.jpg
40KB, 368x259px
>>121604380
She's a friend of the family by proxy of fatty. She'd be invited to all their little MILF book club meetings and shit.
>>
>>121604380
bitch is messing with traditions nigga, she should be.
And seriously? "We are in a period of peace in a world where anyone could set off magical explosions if they feel like it, Why should they be slightly prepared to defend themselves?
>>
File: 1418090268911.png (872KB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
1418090268911.png
872KB, 1277x719px
>>121604396
>She's pretty much universally loved in Konoha
Not even Naruto gives a fuck about her, even when Sasuke fake-killed her. He just chastised him for hurting a former teammate.

Pink hasn't really left much of an impression on anyone. People would come to her funeral, sure, but she wouldn't be mourned for long.
>>
>>121604205
Everyone was awful during the Kage Summit. No wonder Kishimoto made sure to never let Hinata get involved in Team Seven's bullshit.
>>
>>121604427
Yeah, but she's still the biggest contender for "the one everyone dislikes but still gets invited anyway"
>>
>>121565765

>not living vicariously through naruto after all the shit he's been through.
>>
tfw Sakura is my favorite female character
>>
>>121604475
Bitchy mom ranking.
>Ino
>Temari
>Karui
>Sakura
>Hinata
>>
File: bH3N1Mf.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bH3N1Mf.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
>>121604034
>>
>>121604565
temari looked tired. it was sad.
>>
>>121604183
Mutual respect and sexual tension brought about by working together.
>>
>>121604563
I like her too anon but her stans with their muh queen! bullshit make me want to slam my head againt the desk.
>>
File: 1418346519409.jpg (426KB, 1280x1883px) Image search: [Google]
1418346519409.jpg
426KB, 1280x1883px
>>121604584

> pierrot has years of nh fanart ready to use
>>
>>121604584
Do you have the poster where they finally shown holding hands as they frolic or something?

Also I have no idea why Naruto has rinnegan on the bottom left.
>>
>>121604499
While Naruto doesn't give that much of a fuck for her he does want to support her to get Sasuke back but not just cause of her though.Really though what pisses me off whenever Sakura does a move like punch a boulder everyone around her always have to give her some praise.
>>
File: thegreatwallofcunt.jpg (862KB, 3472x694px) Image search: [Google]
thegreatwallofcunt.jpg
862KB, 3472x694px
>>121604540
Unless Pink ever gets up to her old shenanigans again.
>>
>>121604635

ss fags are as bad as ns fags when it comes to putting her on a pedestal

it has even been transferred to sarada, some of them were saying calling her salad was racist because she's named after a goddess not a joke
>>
>>121604563
Get better taste. Yes, I fully understand the irony of that statement.

>>121604598
>>
File: narusakufagtears.jpg (604KB, 2133x1929px) Image search: [Google]
narusakufagtears.jpg
604KB, 2133x1929px
>>121593345
EVERY DAY UNTIL THEY KILL THEMSELVES
>>
>>121604563
>>121604635
thirded. i like pink despite her shaky character (re: kage summit) but the fans make me crazy
>>
>>121604635
Yeah, a lot of her fans are shit. I don't really know why I like her, I just like when she punches shit. Her fight with Sasori is still my favorite in the series.
>>
>>121604499
Honestly she'd be the most mourned of the Konoha rookies other than Naruto.

The only reason Naruto didn't chimp out when she nearly got killed was because the person who tried to kill her was his platonic boyfriend.
>>
File: 45.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>>121604659
>>
>>121604380
She is an outsider and from the cloud village no less (who never really got along with the leaf village in the first place). Since Ino is apparently a stickler for tradition, she would be annoyed with someone not from the leaf trying to step in the way of that.

>>121604598
It's probably a pain in the ass to raise another Shikamaru who just happened to happen your eyes. I can see why Temari looks tired.
>>
>>
>>121604723
>Honestly she'd be the most mourned of the Konoha rookies other than Naruto
By who exactly? I can't think of anyone who would seriously mourn her.
>>
>>121568190

in the movie, he spends like a rapper. everything was "his treat"
>>
File: 080.jpg (124KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
124KB, 774x1032px
Get it? Because the director of The Last directed this episode of Emma.
>>
>>121604762
mini shikamaru seems like a really low maintenance kid though.
He's no Bolt that's for sure
>>
File: 48221538_p23.jpg (138KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
48221538_p23.jpg
138KB, 432x600px
>>121604723
>The only reason Naruto didn't chimp out when she nearly got killed was because the person who tried to kill her was his platonic boyfriend.

what would naruto do if sasuke tried to hurt hinata?
>>
File: asasasa.jpg (432KB, 750x2059px)
asasasa.jpg
432KB, 750x2059px
>>121597898
Hinata can also change emotion in seconds!

>from tears to ...
>>
>>121604598
Temari has to deal with two Shikamaru's.
That's suffering.

Plus. Her husband is the lead councilor/advisor to the most powerful man in the city if not the world....metaphorically, literally and physically.

That's a high stress position.
>>
>>121568529
that doesn't necessarily mean he gets paid genin wages. the dude takes on an S ranked mission in the movie
>>
>>121604788
Let's see: her parents, Naruto, Kakashi, Tsunade, Shizune, Sai, Ino, Hinata, Lee.

Also Sasuke if she dies after he gets over his edgy phase.
>>
>>121604788
The people she healed during the war.
She did a lot of support work, also during the pain invasion.
>>
File: 47174267_p1_master1200.png (831KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
47174267_p1_master1200.png
831KB, 1000x1414px
>>121604816
>mini shikamaru seems like a really low maintenance kid though
All male Naras are pretty chill. It's the female ones you gotta watch out for.
>>
>>121568345

go to the library. every library i've been to has volumes upon volumes of these books.

pirate it if you have to
>>
File: 7755.jpg (369KB, 740x1332px) Image search: [Google]
7755.jpg
369KB, 740x1332px
>>121597302
>i also wanted Jiraiya to meet Hinata

would jiraiya perv on her or try to get naruto to tap that?
>>
>>121604855
There's too much edge there.
Only Naruto, who has a distinct lack of edge, could deal with him.
>>
File: 017.png (192KB, 890x1300px) Image search: [Google]
017.png
192KB, 890x1300px
>>121604877
I still want to know what Shikamaru's dad is hiding.
>>
>>121604823
If Sasuke ever hurt her Naruto will tried to beat him down.If he kill her not even Uchiha plot armor can save him.
>>
File: 1412804967185.jpg (108KB, 827x721px) Image search: [Google]
1412804967185.jpg
108KB, 827x721px
>>121604855
>her parents
Barely even seen 'em. Sakura doesn't even seem to like them all that much.
>>121604855
>Naruto
Nope.
>>121604855
>Kakashi
You're kidding, right?
>>121604855
>Tsunade
Her life is depressing enough. I doubt it'd impact her much between a dead Jiraya and the fact she's still butthurt about Dan.
>>121604855
>Shizune
Maybe.
>>121604855
>Sai
I'm actually laughing right now.
>>121604855
>Ino
Another possible contender.
>>121604855
>Hinata
Nah.
>>121604855
>Lee
Don't see it. He'd be sad, but his crush on her never seemed too serious to begin with.

Sorry anon, I just don't see many waves being made if she kicks the bucket.
>>
>>121604910
pictures of him transforming into bishonen in women's underwear.
>>
>>121604910
InoChikaCho parents were bro tier, pretty sad that two of them died.
>>
File: the sorriest guy.png (14KB, 186x132px) Image search: [Google]
the sorriest guy.png
14KB, 186x132px
>>121604910
>>
>>121578811
>I gave him almost everything I had
>Taijutsu must be useless!
>Nah Ima try again
Gai literally wrecked the whole trope.
>>
>>121604584
Am I the only one who thinks that Hinata's face is completely weird? Before she had round eyes and a round face really cute but now she has a face that looks like a mask. Emotionless, chinky eyes, and really small mouth
>>
>>121604988
Yeah, I can just imagine, after the War, Chouji's dad eating all alone, saying to himself "There's too much salt in this meat."
>>
File: dfdsfgf.jpg (186KB, 1125x441px) Image search: [Google]
dfdsfgf.jpg
186KB, 1125x441px
>>121605038

it's just that picture, she looks fine in the movie
>>
>>121604960
Then who would actually get fucking mourned other than Naruto?
>>
File: EH3nZ.png (416KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
EH3nZ.png
416KB, 500x672px
>>121592132

don't forget motherfucking kakashi susanoo
>>
>>121605049
I wonder what Choza think when his son bring home his chocolate hottie for the first time.
>>
>>121605110
What color will be his Susano'o?
>>
>>121605038
In that poster, yeah, she does look like a mask.

In the movie she's alright.
>>
File: smoothoperator.gif (2MB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
smoothoperator.gif
2MB, 500x235px
>>121605038
>Am I the only one who thinks that Hinata's face is completely weird?

no, the sakurafags agree with you

it's probably the character designer, sometimes his style ends up looking weird, like in the dvd covers
>>
File: sasuga Pinkshit.jpg (25KB, 455x480px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga Pinkshit.jpg
25KB, 455x480px
>>121605101
Hinata, Neji, Lee, Shikamaru, Ino, Kiba. All of 'em would have someone would would seriously mourn their deaths for years. People would be sad for Pink but nobody would be really torn up over it for a while.
>>
>>121605174
Is she really saying this? What's the context?
>>
>>121605156
They've already done blue, red, purple and green. Yellow maybe? Orange?
>>
>>121604960
What? Naruto almost gave up because Neji died and he hadn't spoken to him since the Sasuke retrieval mission (in which I'm not sure there was any dialogue between the two of them)

Just Shizune and Tsunade give her more mourners than any other Konoha rookie.
>>
>>121605174
Hell, even Sasuke would be remembered longer than Sakura. Because Naruto would never fucking forget. Hell, he'd probably try and move the grave into his house.

Even Coolest Guy would be remembered more fondly.
>>
File: Sakura_Haruno1.jpg (75KB, 720x1287px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura_Haruno1.jpg
75KB, 720x1287px
>>121605174
All this delusion is wonderful, you're almost as bad as the Narusaku fags
>>
File: 454.png (150KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
454.png
150KB, 480x300px
>>121605174

i don't like sakura but that's stupid. Ino, Naruto and Tsunade would mourn her.

And using Yuka's filler is pointless, this is the same woman who gave us pic related
>>
>>121605208

> sakura fights with her mom
> sakura complains about her parents in front of naruto
> naruto calls her out on it
> pic related happens

I don't understand why ns fags like this movie so much, Sakura is even worse than her chapter 3 self
>>
>>121605208
She got upset at her folks
Ran out the house
went on so called date with Naruto
complained at him
Tobi pops up and sends them to an opposite world
>>
>>121605229
>>121605255
I'm talking about quality, not quantity. You'd know that if you read my post. Hinata has Naruto, Shikamaru has Ino and Choji, Ino has vice versa, Kiba would have Akamaru pulling a Seymour.

>>121605253
It's not delusion, it's simply the cold, hard truth.
>>
>>121605174
>Muh Sauce would understand
No you cunt, he wouldn´t. See, this is my problem with her, her pampered life give her zero empathy toward orphans.
>>
>>121605171
I think Kishimoto just dropped the ball for character designs throughout the series. I started to notice that the characters started to look "simpler" after naruto came back from training with jaraya. I'm a Hinatafag btw
>>
File: 006.png (511KB, 1780x1300px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
511KB, 1780x1300px
>>121605229
>Naruto almost gave up because Neji died
Technically not just because of Neji.

I like to believe Naruto are just extremely fond of the Hyuuga youngsters for some reason.
>>
>>121605330
>I'm talking about quality, not quantity.

what the fuck does that have to do with anything

you claim nobody would care if she died, you are wrong
>>
>>121605216
Yellow already was supposed to be of Itachi. I don't know why they made red.
>>
>>121600931
Her timeskip design really doesn't hold a candle to her original style.
>>121601054 isn't bad, though.
>>
>>121605378
Really laying it on there, Coolest Guy.
>>
>>121605165
Oh nice, I thought kishimoto had fucked her up.
>>
File: Haruno.Sakura.full.1805221.jpg (408KB, 750x907px) Image search: [Google]
Haruno.Sakura.full.1805221.jpg
408KB, 750x907px
>>121605330
Sure it is
>>
File: 1424497749992.png (270KB, 455x941px)
1424497749992.png
270KB, 455x941px
>>121605394
Wrong, wrong, wrong. I'm saying nobody would seriously mourn her. Pay attention.

>>121605410
>hating on midriff
You're gay.
>>
File: saku-bw15.png (249KB, 642x834px) Image search: [Google]
saku-bw15.png
249KB, 642x834px
>>121605365

you are right, I think he said in an interview that he was trying to make his art closer to the anime

it was at his worst during the penis arc, in my opinion
>>
>>121605467
>Wrong, wrong, wrong. I'm saying nobody would seriously mourn her. Pay attention.

you are still wrong, it doesn't matter how much we hate sakura, in naruto's universe there are people that care about her
>>
File: 012.png (152KB, 909x1300px) Image search: [Google]
012.png
152KB, 909x1300px
>>121605411
Well, yeah, he tries to use Talk no Jutsu on the TnJ master. He needs to use his best.

Too bad there's another TnJ user next to Naruto who just so happens to know the right words to use and whose TnJ is only super effective on Naruto.

seriously though, Hinata tried TnJ on Neji and Toneri and it all went horribly.
>>
File: Welcome back baby.jpg (51KB, 1280x676px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome back baby.jpg
51KB, 1280x676px
>>121605208
Naruto was having a bad day because of parent related things, he blew up at iruka over it and sakura started complaining about her slightly annoying parents to him and said something along the lines of "you're so lucky you dont have any parents" so naruto backed her the fuck off.
Should have smacked her.
On another note, isn't it a bit weird that iruka is in naruto's house when he gets back at the end of the movie. It's a little gay.
>>
>>121604823
>>121604958
To be honest ever since Pain Arc if Naruto really wanted to kill Sasuke then he'd be dead during Sakura's chimp-oit
>>
>>121605535
>in naruto's universe there are people that care about her
Care, sure, but not deeply.
>>
>>121605330
Ino would mourn Sakura even more than her teammates, Tsunade would definitely be devastated by losing yet another person close to her and don't kid yourself Naruto would definitely mourn her.
>>
File: UEg21.jpg (104KB, 728x1108px)
UEg21.jpg
104KB, 728x1108px
>>121605483
>>
>>121605483
as "simple" as they were they were still easily distinguishable by facial features.
>>
>>121605555
>apple juice
>sushi
>birthday cake
>tea
...do those fit each other?

Also, no special Ichiraku ramen? Weak, Iruka.
>>
File: 34.jpg (63KB, 697x1024px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
63KB, 697x1024px
>>121605590
>>
File: auntie iruka.jpg (236KB, 621x915px) Image search: [Google]
auntie iruka.jpg
236KB, 621x915px
>>121605555
>Should have smacked her
Honestly Naruto should have beat the shit out her numerous times throughout the course of the series.

>It's a little gay
Iruka's a little gay. He's like Naruto's mom, it's weird. Should have made him a woman.
>>
>>121604893
She isn't really the type of girl he goes for. Jeraiya knows to go for a girl that would give it up a little easier.

Besides he would see her attraction towards Naruto right away. He'd probably push Naruto towards her so he could "learn how to be a man".
>>
>>121605038
>Hinata's face is completely weird
To be brutally honest with you, if you tell me, based on this screenshot, that Hinata is a male, I'd believe you.
>>
>>121605589
>Ino would mourn Sakura even more than her teammates
Maybe, they're rivals but at times it seems like Ino genuinely hates her, and who can blame her?
>>121605589
>Tsunade would definitely be devastated by losing yet another person close to her
Yeah, but she's used to this thing by now. She's still mourning Jiraya, Sakura wouldn't add much.
>>121605589
>and don't kid yourself Naruto would definitely mourn her
He'd be sad, he'd mourn her for a bit, and he'd get over it.

Ino was a bad example I'll admit but the rest were solid.
>>
>>121605638

the choppy hair looked awful on her, it was much softer in part 1 and the last arc of part 2
>>
>>121605638
Her shippuden haircut was beyond shit, glad her Last design give her a decent haircut again.
>>
>>121605659
In my fragmented idea for a fanfiction sakura is timeskip aged with iruka qualities like no parents and serves as a sort of social mentor for sasuke and naruto who are pre-pre-timeskip age.
>>
>>121605659

I like Iruka. I can't understamd how KakaIru was the most popular pairing in japan for awhile though
>>
>>121605659
TL Anon, can you translate this? Or at least the thing on the lower left? I want to know what Hokage Naruto is saying to Iruka.
>>
>>121605548
She still got to Nedgy by calling him out on his destiny bullshit. Too bad it just got him angry which nearly killed her.
>>
>>121605555
kinda. TBF iruka was essentially a bigger brother to Naruto during his child years, taking him out to lunch and being his disciplinary constant. makes sense he'd have a closer bond to naruto than the other children he'd taught
>>
File: 1424569645369.png (146KB, 422x493px) Image search: [Google]
1424569645369.png
146KB, 422x493px
>>121605763
In my fragmented idea for a fanfiction you're a gay homo who sucks all the dicks.
>>
File: you're fucking dead, kiddo.jpg (128KB, 663x1100px) Image search: [Google]
you're fucking dead, kiddo.jpg
128KB, 663x1100px
>>121605800
>Too bad it just got him angry which nearly killed her
I wonder how things would change if he did.

>>121605765
>awhile
Would you believe me if I told you it still is, by a tremendous margin?
>>
File: 419853-image15or.png (163KB, 315x604px) Image search: [Google]
419853-image15or.png
163KB, 315x604px
>>121605755
pierrot makes it look even worse
>>
>>121605800
A successful TnJ is when your opponent changes his mind. Being infuriated by your words is not a successful one.

>>121605825
Really all the teachers in Naruto prefer one student compared to the others if they actually bother to teach. Kakashi chooses Sasuke, Guy chooses Lee, Asuma chooses Shikamaru, Kurenai doesn't teach.

Jiraiya is probably the fairest one.
>>
>>121605216
I'm guessing white because of his hair, even though it technically is coolest guy's Susanoo.

Salad's is definitely going to be pink if she ever gets one.
>>
File: 1417771582746.jpg (24KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417771582746.jpg
24KB, 848x480px
>>121605900
>they make best girl look like a goddess and worst girl like a hideous man
Based SP.
>>
>>121605843
that's no fiction
>>
File: Naruto.496385.jpg (95KB, 466x640px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto.496385.jpg
95KB, 466x640px
>>121605755

part 1 hair was way cuter yeah
>>
>>121605131
I'll bet Shika and Ino also hung out often at Chouji's place after the war.
>>
>>121605918
Jiraiya chose Minato and never spoke again about the other two guys.
>>
File: 1337030131158.jpg (149KB, 2038x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1337030131158.jpg
149KB, 2038x1138px
>>121605918
>Jiraiya is probably the fairest one
Except for leaving his students in the midst of a long and bloody war, yeah.
>>
File: Hyuuga-hinata.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hyuuga-hinata.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>121605945

hinata has her derp moments too, like the proud loser scene, and sakura looks lovely in most of the endings

but she has more screentime so of course she will get more bad animation
>>
File: thai last naruto thai movie.jpg (98KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
thai last naruto thai movie.jpg
98KB, 540x405px
Wait, so how many countries will air the Last? Japan, USA and Australia had already aired it.

I just learned it's going to air in Thailand. I heard it air in China and Mongolia, but I don't know about it. It'll air in Indonesia on April, Philippines on 2016 (why bother), and probably Brazil.
>>
>>121605918
Kakashi only chose Sasuke because they were the same in terms of techniques and chakra nature.

By the end he did imply that helping out Naruto was his biggest accomplishment in life, though he had nothing but kind words to say about Sakura.
>>
>>121605555
Nothing gay about that big brother bonding.
Iruka was basically Naruto done right and crying at his wedding was perfect. Iruka's the only consistent person in the manga, save for maybe Kakashi.
>>
>>121606013
Fair in the sense that he seems to teach Nagato, Yahiko and Konan equally and not prefer one over the other in terms of teaching skills.

Then I remember >>121605983 and yeah, there are no fair teachers in Naruto.
>>
File: Team_jiraiya[1].png (1MB, 1124x848px) Image search: [Google]
Team_jiraiya[1].png
1MB, 1124x848px
>>121605983
>Jiraiya chose Minato
Figures he'd choose the girliest student on his team. Minato could have been primo trap material.

>>121606030
SP never spent an entire episode masturbating over Sakura.
>>
File: Haku2.png (609KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Haku2.png
609KB, 1280x720px
>>121606126
>there are no fair teachers in Naruto
Zabuza was pretty fair, even though he only had one pupil and routinely fucked his tight little trap asshole.
>>
>>121606140
>SP never spent an entire episode masturbating over Sakura
What is there to masturbate about?
>>
>>121606095
>Kakashi
>Helping out Naruto
Kakashi was the worst mentor in a series full of worst mentors. Konoha apprentice favoritism was ridiculous. Asuma was the only one who actually invested time in all three of his students.
>>
>>121606140
Why does everything have to be a trap with you guys
>>
>>121605359
>>121605174
>Sasuke would understand
Yeah, he'd understand that you needed a slap or two, maybe even a punch and would gladly give em to you, Sakura.
>>
File: 4545.gif (955KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4545.gif
955KB, 500x375px
>>121606140
>SP never spent an entire episode masturbating over Sakura.

the sasori fight?

and as i said, most of the endings had her
>>
>>121606245
A lot of people on /a/ secretly longs to be one, of course.

Not me, I long to be a manly manly little girl
>>
>>121606224
>Asuma was the only one who actually invested time in all three of his students
But he didn't, most of the stuff Team 10 knew was thanks to theit parents, he didn't even invite Ino and Chouji to the mission where he got killed, constantly hanged out alone with Shikamaru and his dying words to Ino and Chouji were: "Don't let Sakura take Sasuke's virginity before you can and go on a diet"
>>
File: 45455.gif (2MB, 500x165px) Image search: [Google]
45455.gif
2MB, 500x165px
>>121606279

she looked good in the chikara arc too

shame about all the ns fanservice in that arc
>>
File: studio hinata.jpg (150KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
studio hinata.jpg
150KB, 600x365px
>>121606279
>the sasori fight?
Chiyo.

>>121606279
>most of the endings had her
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>121606224
>Asuma was the only one who actually invested time in all three of his students.

what? asuma was one of the worst about apprentice favoritism
>>
>>121606140
>SP never spent an entire episode masturbating over Sakura.
Just the fact that they still make her one of the only three relevant characters in all fillers and movies is enough when they could simply have her stay behind in Konoha with Tsunade and have Naruto go on missions with someone else.
>>
>>121606416
>Chiyo.

Still the fact that she got to co-kill an Akatsuki member is more than anything any Konoha rookie other than Naruto, Sasuke or Shikamaru ever did.
>>
I still don't get why Nagato blamed Jiraiya. He could've left those urchins to die in the rain but he stayed for like two years teaching them how to weaponize paper.
>>
File: 48631319_p0.png (433KB, 907x487px) Image search: [Google]
48631319_p0.png
433KB, 907x487px
Without reading the kanji, can you tell what body part of Naruto is Hinata kissing on the bottom row, second from the left?
>>
File: laughing sauce.png (92KB, 422x326px) Image search: [Google]
laughing sauce.png
92KB, 422x326px
>>121606463
>when they could simply have her stay behind in Konoha with Tsunade and have Naruto go on missions with someone else
No, they really couldn't.
>>
>>121606534
He didn't, Jiraiya just got in his way so he killed him.
>>
File: 499909.jpg (1MB, 2720x1963px) Image search: [Google]
499909.jpg
1MB, 2720x1963px
>>121606416
>Chiyo

,,,what about her?

>Who gives a shit?
we are talking about pierrot fapping, hinata had plenty of bad episodes too
>>
>>121606529
>co-kill
In vidya nomenclature she's what we'd call an assist. Chiyo did all the heavy lifting. All Sakura did was almost die a lot.
>>
>>121606567
They could in the past. That's what the post-Sasuke retrieval arc fillers in Part I are all about, Naruto being mixed around with different groups.
>>
>>121606593
>hinata had plenty of bad episodes too
But she had many, many more good ones than Sakura.
>>
File: 4464.jpg (580KB, 1280x1772px) Image search: [Google]
4464.jpg
580KB, 1280x1772px
>>121606567

yes they could, they did it plenty during the part 1 fillers

in part 2 almost every filler involved her, why do you think ns fags were so deluded?
>>
>>121606641
Look, I'm a Hinatafag too and I don't like Sakura a bit. I'd much rather her die than ever be happy with Sasuke.

But still, I think you're grasping straws here. SP doesn't 'hate' Sakura as much as you do.
>>
>>121606682
>>121606610
>caring about shitty filler
Y'all Pinkfags be getting desperate.
>>
>>121606567
Sasuke is a no show in every single filler and movie and he's supposed to be the deuteragonist of the series.

They could easily get rid of Sakura or relegate her in favor of some other character if they wanted.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38KB, 326x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38KB, 326x200px
>>121606641

she really didn't

sakura has more screentime, which is why you have more material (good and bad) of her, same can be said about naruto and most rookies, for example kiba
>>
>>121606724
I never said they hated Sakura. I said they liked Hinata more and it shows in their work. In fact I said they never dedicated an entire episode to masturbating over specifically Sakura. She never got anything like Hinata vs. Pain. Not even remotely close.
>>
>>121606734

I'm not a pinkfag, mate, I don't like her, which is why I'm telling you pierrot is not biased against her

you do realize that his "pierrot hates sakura" comes mostly from sakura fags who think the studio is biased and that's why hinata looks prettier than sakura in the movie, right?
>>
>>121606788
If they masturbated over Hinata that much they would have her win a single fight or develop her a bit more outside "muh Naruto-kun"
>>
>>121606682

no wonder ns fags were deluded their ship would be canon, ns got more fanservice than nh at least until the movie
>>
>>121606851
Found the actual Pinkfag. Those are her character traits, and winning fights isn't important since most of the fights in Naruto are shit anyway.
>>
>>121606788

they don't like hinata that much better, they just like naruto/harem

hinata may have gotten nice animation from time to time, but they portrayed her as a fainting stalker that couldn't go two minutes without thinking about naruto

and no, she wasn't like that in the manga, where she only fainted twice offscreen and only "stalked" him twice once when he was leaving the village and the other in flashback
Thread posts: 624
Thread images: 162

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.