[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fukkatsu no F Chapter 1 hype thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: dbz_revival_of_f_manga.jpg (376KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dbz_revival_of_f_manga.jpg
376KB, 600x800px
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/spin-offs/movie/freeza-01/

Detailed summary
>>
>>121540927
>“Papa told me never to lay a hand on only two people: God of Destruction Beerus, and Majin Buu. That Majin Buu, eh?…”

Hm, so that's why he never went after them and trained to surpass them as well. This is shaping up to be pretty good.

Only thing I don't get is why the Z fighters would let Freeza train for four months. They had to have sensed his ki when he returned. Whis and Beerus at least had to have known that he came back.
>>
4 months
m
o
n
t
h
s
>>
File: frieza.gif (569KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
frieza.gif
569KB, 500x300px
>>121542488
>>
>>121540927
The movie is going to be awesome.
>>
>>121542488
Well Goku got crazy good in less then that to beat Frieza. Its not too far fetched, but it seems dumb. Hope the movie has some awesome action though at this point.
>>
>>121542175
Frieza still isn't that strong.

Beerus sealed Vegeta and Goku's SSJ forms for training, he could slap Frieza's shit himself but he's using the fag.
>>
How the fuck is Freeza's body able to stay alive after it's brought back all cut apart?
>Freeza briefly tries to pull himself together, before falling to pieces once more
What the fuck
>>
>>121545607
>Beerus sealed Vegeta and Goku's SSJ forms for training,

Oh really? Please do tells us more Toriyama
>>
>>121545698
His subordinates "revived" him on a camber of regeneration/revival.
>>
This whole "being revived back the way he died" thing made me think of something:
>after the battle with the Saiyans, the bodies of Yamcha, Tenshinhan and Piccolo are put in capsules for safekeeping
>when Porunga revives them, they are brought back out of thin air
What the fuck happened to the stored bodies?
>>
>>121546148
Bulma had them in capsules on the ground.
>>
Im pretty sure Goku's and Vegetas base forms are on par with Super Saiyan 2 or 3
>>
>>121545846
This has already been confirmed retard

You didn't wonder why neither of them were SSJ in the entire fucking trailer?
>>
>>121545607
>Gohan or Piccolo don't just zip over and nuke him
>Fuck, even Android 18 could pop in and fry him
>>
>>121546410
No they're not
>>121546431
Are you one of those people who still think Goku or Vegeta won't go SSJ in the movie because of some mistranslation?
>>
So is will Frieza get stronger than Cell?
>>
>>121546547
Even Yamcha could probably beat Freeza.
>>
>>121546641
In a hilarious universe, No.

That the entirety of his training just allows him to fight a depowered Goku 1 on 1 only for Beerus to remove the limiter and let Goku curbstomp his ass.
>>
File: sleeping beerus.png (301KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping beerus.png
301KB, 1280x720px
>>121546658
Dont push it
>>
File: 1406228254287.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1406228254287.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>121546658
get a load of this monkey
>>
>>121545607
But Goku is super Saiyan god. He doesn't need to go SS. Frieza obviously is going to get strong enough to take down SSG Goku. And based on the trailer Beerus can't do anything because he gets a cold.

Also, Gohan, trunks, and gotten all are buu saga levels of powerful but it's clear that they can't beat Freeza. It's clear that frieza becomes stronger than any canon and non canon Dragonball villain (sorry to any Broly or Janemba or Demigra fans) and becomes the next big antagonist.

Only problem I have is since the Z fighters can sense ki they should know Freeza is evolving into a huge threat and do something before it's too late.
>>
>>121547787
I don't think that the Z fighters can sense Ki in other planets/galaxies.
>>
By the way, what happened to Uub's training with Goku? Have they explained why Goku's back in Battle of the Gods or something?
>>
>>121548072
that still didn't happened
>>
>>121547856
That makes sense then, but I'd imagine they'd at least get a warning from the gods or King Yemma that Frieza is back.
>>
File: 1406693316793.png (206KB, 648x628px)
1406693316793.png
206KB, 648x628px
What if broly trained. would he be stronger than all of them?
>>
>>121548434
but he is already MAXIMUM
>>
>>121548434
Pretty sure any character can train and get stronger than the main cast, It's part of DBZ's bullshit. Every race except for humans.

I'm wondering why the supreme kai doesn't train though because he's a fucking joke. Even Demigra and the other demons are stronger than him.
>>
>>121540927
>Dragon doesn't instantly resurrect Freiza because he body was cut up
>Chaotzu literally blew himself to nothingness and he came back
Uhm?
>Freiza says 'I'LL JUST TRAIN! AND BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN GOD GOKU
>>
>>121548682
To be fair Goku and Vegeta train and get stronger all the time

And in top of that one of the official guides for dragonball mentioned that frieza has the potential to surpass super buu in power.
>>
>>121548724
Still he says Four Months.
Goku training for TEN YEARS after beating Freiza, which most of consisted of being in the Otherworld where he had free reign to fight the most powerful dead people in the Universe
>>
>>121542175
So if Freeza waited 4 monthes before coming to earth, he would have destroyed SSJ Goku?
>>
>>121548841
It's explained that frieza is a mutant prodigy though, that's the excuse

>>121548935
To be fair based on what I've read his cyborg form could have matched SSJ Goku. Trunks was just stronger and more trained.
>>
>>121547787
>Demigra

Who the fuck is Demigra?
>>
>Goku never turned Ssj in the finale.
> He decided to keep his saiyan powers locked up to see how far his strength could go without power boosting.
>>
>>121543740
Hell, when one thinks about it, that kind of jump in power happens all the time.

>Vegeta gets rocked by Android 18
>Spends time training in the hyperbolic time chamber and gets powerful enough to make Semi-Perfect Cell look like a fool.

>Goku barely was even able to take down Raditz even with the help of fucking Piccolo
>Is able to beat a Saiyan elite in the span of a couple of months while training with King Kai

One thing we also have to remember about Frieza is that he's apparently a mutant. If that's true, then his potential for gaining a humongous amount of power must be off the charts. Frieza was the most powerful character in DBZ at one point, and the other characters trained for so many years and only one at that point was able to eclipse his true power, and only barely at that.

Honestly, I think we can probably let this slide.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.