[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the purpose of the invisible storm? Why do they choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

What is the purpose of the invisible storm? Why do they choose people to be excluded with their cell phones and then try to get them killed? I mean besides serving as a metaphor for a society that looks down on lesbains?
>>
shabadabu
>>
>>121531365
It's irrational, like real life bullying.
>>
>>121531365
>metaphor for a society that looks down on lesbains
You can't be this stupid. The yuri is simply a plot device. Its about how society excludes people who dont fit in and follow their passions. The all girls school is used because its the easiest way to demonstrate it.
>>
>>121531886
>The all girls school is used because its the easiest way to demonstrate it.
But what is the practical purpose of it? It seems like they do it just because.
>>
>>121531940
>Ikuhara
>ever "just because"
>>
>>121531940
they have a goal, they have to exclude anyone who doesnt help the group achieve their goal. (The goal is to exclude people who dont fit in)
>>
I want to buy a bear plushy gau gau
>>
>>121532525
Check the buyfag thread. From what I heard, acting quickly and pre-ordering is the only way to actually get your hands on some quality products.
>>
This shit bearly makes any sense
>>
>>121531940
>It seems like they do it just because.
How long have you been on 4chan? That alone should have shown you that "just because" is enough for some people.
>>
Kureha is obviously evil because she made friends with a bear. It's a sin she can't escape from, even if she doesn't remember and no one else actually knows what she did.
>>
>>121533581
The bears are just symbolic for STDs.
>>
My impression of the invisible storm boils down to "I don't have the outrun the bear, I just have to outrun the other guy running away from the bear." Excluding someone presents an easy target for the bears, leaving everyone else safe.

But then again, Ikuhara.
>>
>>121533687
That's how I interpret it too. The girls are gazelles, and the bears are lions. Lions don't go after the main herd, they wait and pick off the old, young, or sick that are left behind when the herd moves. There are no disabled people here for the herd to leave behind, so they instead choose someone to be pushed out and left for the predators, hoping the rest will be safe in their group.
>>
>>121531365
herd/mob mentality. individually each is weak and powerless, but can see things with more empathy. in a group, they gain power to accomplish many things, like protection, but lose the ability to act/think with their own will.

exclusion isn't necessarily done out of malice, but out of logic. they know that there are predators, and they're after those that stick out. the targets also just happen to be those who get close to kureha. logic dictates that if you want to reduce the chance of attack, you avoid kureha and others like her
>>
>>121533687
>>121535409
After they find out Sumika is kill some of the girls start worrying if they were responsible in some way for the death, presumably because they had brought the invisible storm down on her. So I don't think they are actively excluding girls to make bear chow.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.