[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it get better in the latest volumes? Just finished volume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: yaharioreno1.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
yaharioreno1.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
Does it get better in the latest volumes?
Just finished volume 6 of the LN and only person being nice with 8man is actually the trap.
>>
He's pretty pathetic.

He looks down on those who work and wants his life to be a free ride as a house husband.

He gets better later on.
>>
>>121183189
Also will Yukinon ever apologize for the car?
She only mentions it briefly at the end of of volume 6 but she never apologizes, just says "Now i know you" what the fuck?
>>
>>121183189
In the middle of the volume 9.
>>
>>121183189
It's ok but whith volume 10 there is no way 8man and Yukinon will end up together. Author seems to go the Hayama x Yukinon route.
>>
>>121183189
I think this thread proves a few thing actually.

OP is a fag as always and asks about things that he hasn't even read yet.

>>121183308
>>121183564

And these two read something without actually paying attention and or thinking about what they've read. It's actually hilarious because neither are difficult. And both are usually required for literature.

I've noticed this before, especially when talking about Oregairu. A good amount of the shit that Hachiman says is actually true and you're the perfect fucking example.
>>
Reminder that watari will break 8man using Yukinomom and he will live as a husk of a human being
Source: i'm the editor.
>>
>>121184696
He's right about his views on social life, but those views are pretty damn obvious.
>>
>>121184696
The Hayama x Yukinon is clearly bait, retard.
>>
>>121183348
It wasn't her fault and she knows it
>>
>>121187520
Yeah, but she treated him like shit anyways. What a cold bitch.
Good thing Irohasu is around now,
>>
>>121188053
Reading comprehension. Do you know what that is you dumb fuck? Her behaviour has nothing to do with the actual incident. And why the fuck would she apologize for something that wasn't her fault? Jesus you're a fucking retard.
>>
File: tasukete.jpg (88KB, 634x385px) Image search: [Google]
tasukete.jpg
88KB, 634x385px
>>121188274
A-anon, calm down
>>
>>121183189
No, he never stops being a Gary Stu.
>>
>>121188053
Iroha is literally the best thing to happen to yahari
>>
>>121188274
These threads are exactly why I avoid all of the Oregairu threads now.
>>
>>121188374

Except the times he fucks up.
>>
>>121188453
Are you an animefag? If not do you still read this?
>>
>>121188274
Because its perfectly normal to be such a bitch with a stranger who was run over by your car. What a wonderful human being.
Yukino fags pls go die.

>>121188375
That scene when she almost confess to 8man (joking) in front of the other 2. Priceless
>>
>>121188510
No, I'm not an animeonly fag.

>>121188531
Nice to see Irohafags become more cancerous as time goes by.
>>
>>121188531
Except 8man jumped in front of the car
>>
>>121188531
>Because its perfectly normal to be such a bitch with a stranger who was run over by your car.

You mean Hachiman jumped in front of the car yes? The one that she wasn't driving. She isn't acting like a bitch. Looks like you don't understand anything at all about the character.
>>
>>121188601
Except he was saving Yui's dog
And whats the difference? If you jump in front of a car instead of being run over do you not get hurt? Nice to know, I would try it some time.

>>121188751
Sure, I just don't like nasty people like her. Learn to be a proper person when you talk to people, you so-smart-cunt
>>
>>121188972
>browses /a/
>thinks he knows what it means to be a proper person
Good one.
>>
>>121188972
>Nice to know, I would try it some time.

You should.

>Learn to be a proper person when you talk to people, you so-smart-cunt

Being able to see the stupidity of other people doesn't make you smart.
>>
>>121189111
Oh, so Yukinon is not smart? I wasn't talking about you, talking about retards...
>>
>>121189242
Jesus christ. You really are a simpleton.
I knew what you meant and that's why the argument was an unspecified one. I wasn't talking about myself or Yukino.

None of this matters though since the argument is still the same.
What exactly are you trying to imply? That I said that she isn't smart in general because being able to see someone else's stupidity doesn't actually make you smart?
>>
File: wpid-wp-1422893289179.jpg (120KB, 1200x744px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-wp-1422893289179.jpg
120KB, 1200x744px
Oregairu threads as bad as ever.

But have a Ponkan8 illustration.
>>
>>121189724
>they said yahari threads would be better after all of vol 10 was translated
>>
Still waiting a translation for volume 4.
>>
>>121189832
chapter 1 is on nanodesu
>>
inb4 that one dumb ass mother fucking fucker who thinks and argues with others about him being a gary stu
>>
>>121189861
Finished it day one. I meant the next parts until volume 6 (already translated up to volume 10), obviously.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.