[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best girl, ladies and gentlemen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Nobuemon.png (1MB, 1280x768px)
Nobuemon.png
1MB, 1280x768px
Best girl, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>120793638
That series looks really ugly.
>>
>>120793725
It doesnt need to look good if it has good characters and dialogue.
>>
>>120793638
She's nothing. Just the remains of a beautiful creature.
>>
>>120793725
I love the art in Monogatari.

I can definitely understand why you might dislike it, though. The whole thing is highly stylized and it's hit or miss.
>>
>>120793638
OP nice taste.
>>
The monogatari series is fucking trash, a horrible harem anime that the fans pretend is deep when all they do is fight each other about which girl is best without ever discussing the plot (because there isnt any)
>>
>>120793638
Best donut
>>
>>120795047
The plot itself is pretty clear.
The thing that matters are the conversations.

Yet again conversations cant be discussed that well.
All that's left is to discuss is how cute and bestest the girls are. Besides these girls are pretty good.

Raising another issue according to your issue Evangelion and Madoka aren that deep.
And if they ain't that deep which anime is?
>>
>>120795206
You dont even understand what the word "deep" means, do you?
It means that the themes are not superficial.
the monogatari series has no themes, it has no message to tell, there is no purpose.
>>
>>120793725
liek ur mum XD
>>
>Dat banana in the back
Gaim confirmed
>>
>>120795276
I never implied the monogatari series is deep.
Just that the conversations are fun and the characters gud.
>>
>>120795306
>Just that the conversations are fun and the characters gud.
Nice buzzwords, thanks for proving my point that you have no actual way to defend this series critically, you think its good "becuz dis girl makes my weeweeh hot"
>>
>>120795407
>implying your post wasn't just useless buzzwords

You can try harder or leave, your bait is just no good.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.