[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Arturia the strongest person in the knights of the round

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

So is Arturia the strongest person in the knights of the round table? Who is the stronger knight lancelot or gawain?
>>
>>120749595
Robin Hood.
>>
Gancelot
>>
File: Lancelot-and-Suzaku-render.png (1018KB, 821x895px) Image search: [Google]
Lancelot-and-Suzaku-render.png
1018KB, 821x895px
>>120749595
lancelot?
>>
>>120749595
inb4 gawainposters
>>
>>120749595
>So is Arturia the strongest person in the knights of the round table?

No, it's noted Gawain is the best in pure power, although maybe still equal to Arthur in most ways, and Lancelot is the most in terms of skill.

Arthur just has the greatest legend, and holy sword. The greatest items in the bunch since she can pick first.

Lancelot has the skill that only goes to the best of ones era
>>
I think Lancelot was the better swordsman but Arturia was probably stronger overall due to Excalibur and Avalon.

Though I'm not sure if their powers in her servant form reflect very well what they could do when she was still alive. Most likely they weren't quite so powerful at the time.
>>
>>120749595
Arturia is not the strongest knight at the Round Table. She has an incredibly stupidly broken sword, but in terms of pure skill and strength as a knight Lancelot has the upper hand.
>>
>>120749833
Gawain was a pussy
>>
File: berserker-fate-zero-33.jpg (74KB, 790x632px) Image search: [Google]
berserker-fate-zero-33.jpg
74KB, 790x632px
"If only I had a better Master, and stole Excalibur with the use of my Knight of Honor Noble Phantasm to my will the war will surely mine."
>>
File: 1350774190293.jpg (2MB, 2800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1350774190293.jpg
2MB, 2800x2000px
>>120749880
>>120749595
Sir Gawain is objectively the most powerful knight of the Round Table. Even for all his "skill" and talent, Lancelot couldn't beat him and would have to stall until midnight when Gawain was at his weakest to have a chance at winning.

At his weakest, Sir Gawain is on par with most of the knights and servants a person can suffer and statistically stands just under Arturia. At high noon when his power shines brightest, Sir Gawain is by far the most powerful servant one can summon in terms of raw statistics and is arguably THE most powerful servant of all if you don't count Gilgamesh for obvious reasons. Gilgamesh might win because of EA and his abilities, but in any other match up or war Sir Gawain will be more than a match for anyone you put him against.

The only other person besides Gilgamesh who would stand a chance against Sir Gawain is Arturia with Avalon, but in that case Sir Gawain was the most loyal knight and would never turn his sword on his king. He was objectively the best knight in all regards.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.