[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this show even trying to accomplish? The plot is kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What is this show even trying to accomplish?

The plot is kind of pointless. The yuri court sequence is obnoxious already. There seems to be no real direction for the story.

And murdering and eating cute girls is not fun at all.

I wanted cute and lewd Yuri Kumas, not this crap.
>>
>>120120024
>murdering

PICKED THE FUCK UP
>>
>>120120024
>It's not what I expected so it's shit
Goodbye.
>>
>>120120024
Deconstruction of the kumayuri gender.
>>
>>120120704
It is shit though. I am pretty sure the only reason most /u/ fags haven't dropped it is because of the lewd scenes. If it had none of that, absolutely no one but the super diehard Ikuhara fags would be watching
>>
>>120120024
It's actually pretty fucking great so far. The composition is superb. Can't wait for the OST.
>>
SHABADADOO TOO DEEP FOR YOU
>>
>>120120024
>I wanted cute and lewd Yuri Kumas, not this crap.
You are no better than the fags who actually like this show.

op song is only redeeming part, so shit is dropped and I'm waiting for the single
>>
>>120121161
SYMBOLISM OVER PLOT IS THE SEKSHY WAY
>>
Is there anyone in this school that isn't a bear?
>>
>>120120024
>What is this show even trying to accomplish?
I have no fucking clue!

I keep following it because trying to understand what the fuck is going is proving itself to be intellectually challenging, so I still derive some kind of entertainment from that.
>>
File: 12343456456.png (397KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
12343456456.png
397KB, 450x312px
>>120120024
Honestly, it feels like Ikuhara is just trying to do something "new, artistic, random" whatever to out do Penguindrum.
This show isn't all the interesting. It's trying to be something, but it's a pointless nothing.
>>
>>120120024
>>120121312
Something something deconstruction of the portrayal of lesbians in Japanese culture, I don't know.

As someone who values plot and solid worldbuilding I've never been much of an Ikuhara fan, but this just feels like trying too hard the anime. Not everything has to be a symbol, Ikuhara. You can get your point across while maintaining story structure. Or maybe he can't, but other people sure can.
>>
>>120121212
The plot is as distinct as the symbolism.
>>
>>120121312
>it feels like Ikuhara is just trying to do something "new, artistic, random" whatever to out do Utena.
FFY. Penguindrum had a lot of the same problems of YKA but it had a solid first half and a lot of badly written melodrama on the second half so it wasn't as bad as YKA
>>
>>120120841
>I am pretty sure the only reason most /u/ fags haven't dropped it is because of the lewd scenes.

Guilty
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.