[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Durararax2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1857278.png (502KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1857278.png
502KB, 1280x720px
uh..who were these girls again?
>>
>>119721915
Izaya's twin lesbian incestuous imoutos

Did you even watch the last OVA?
>>
watch ep25 of the 1st season
>>
>>119721915
izaya's incestuous sisters
>>
>lesbian
Don't they end up with guys?
>>
What about the girl with Kida at the end?
>>
File: 1415150614315.png (185KB, 344x346px) Image search: [Google]
1415150614315.png
185KB, 344x346px
Dont like em yet
they look like copy paste archetypes with copy paste characteristics
>The energetic hyper one
>The quite and slightly submissive one
All the did is switch the boob size to make them slightly different, feels lazy
>>
>>119722082
Do you have brain problems, anon-kun?
>>
>>119722133

Do you think I remember every detail from an anime 3 years ago?
>>
>>119722082
Is this bait? Did you not watch the fucking S1? That girl was key in second half of that season.
>>
>>119722015
Yup, both fall in love with a guy, so if anything their lesbianity is just a passing stage, or more like fanservice added cause a girl kissing a girl must be added everywhere nowadays.
>>
>>119722161
>defining part of his character arc
>detail
If your memory is that shitty maybe you should watch the first season again before watching this one.
>>
>>119721945
They're bi and both go after aoba late
>>
>>119722082

The girl he rescued from blue squares in season 1, remember she was in the hospital and shit
>>
>>119722116
Thats actually the point. Izaya made fun of them as kids for being so similar so they flipped a coin over who got the extremes of each personality.
>>
>>119722251
Wasn't it just one of them who was into Aoba and the other one basically followed suit as a thank you to him?
>>
>>119722082
http://durarara.wikia.com/wiki/Saki_Mikajima
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.