[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itoshi no Karin ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: img000027.png (315KB, 878x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000027.png
315KB, 878x1300px
Did anyone else felt empty about it's ending, left wanting more?
Did anyone else wanted to punch Yutaka?
Did anyone else thought that it was probably axed?
>>
>>118941902
I felt the chopping alright...
Man why can't such sweet series get satisfying endings :<
8/10 no boxing gloves
>>
>>118941902
>Did anyone else thought that it was probably axed?
It was in november. They gave him one chapter to end it, and he could barely even do that.
>>
We never even got to see Karin's mother or why she was at the hospital. Of course it was axed.
>>
Japan has shit taste. Of course it was axed.
>>
>>118942235
>>118942132
>>118942068
>>118941988
It still amazes me that SAO and lots of other shit can continue yet good series like these continue,

Also Yutaka was a fool.
>>
>>118942735
because as bad as SAO, Kirito still actually has the balls to kiss a girl
>>
Fuck this manga, fuck this MC, fuck this author and fuck you /a/.

I found this in one of those threads labeled "stupidly adorable love shit".

And then the MC goes full retard and then the series gets axed.

I wish it had never been shown to me.
>>
>>118942796
dont forget glop
>>
File: 1337231589391.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1337231589391.png
280KB, 452x710px
>Itoshi no Karin gets axed
>Sakurasaku Syndrome gets axed
>High Score Girl is stuck in limbo
>Iris Zero still on hiatus
>Shindere Shoujo still on hiatus
>Koe no Katachi went to shit
>Yamada and the Seven Witches went to shit
>Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata is shaping to have a shit end as well

Why? Why is it that everything I like gets fucked one way or another? I might be jinxed.
I also like Horimiya so get ready for that one too.
>>
>>118941902
Just finished reading, what the hell was all that? Did it really get axed? This was worse than Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou's ending.
>>
>>118942942
Same here I read this because of /a/ and am disappointed.

Today I read Me and the devil blues because of someone's suggestion only to find out it was written by the author of prision school and was abandoned by him, I feel enraged.
>>
>>118943719
What's wrong with Bocchi ending?
>>
>>118943998
It ended.
>>
>>118941902
Karin basically had to send herself to Yutaka's house.
>>
File: bocchi.png (172KB, 719x584px) Image search: [Google]
bocchi.png
172KB, 719x584px
>>118944011
Exactly. They got together and the story ended, that's all. It could have lasted for another volume but it's much better than dragging the story forever without any progression.
>>
>>118944257
But I didn't want it to end ;_;
>>
It was certainly cancelled, but the manga was never very good in the first place and it was really chugging along after Karin's confession. I'm actually happy it got cancelled, since we didn't have to wait around forever for the story to get resolved when the ending was quite obvious. It also meant that Yutaka's retardation didn't last as long as it could have.
This mangaka can draw very cute girls but I never really felt this manga was very good. Hoping there's a more consistent plot in their next work.
>>
>>118941902
>>118941988
>>118942235
>>118942735
Speaking as one romance bro to another, >>118944441, >>118942942, >>118942796, and >>118942989 have it right.

Itoshi no Karin had potential because of the art and adorable lead female, but the author failed at everything else. Even before the rage scenes, the MC was always a beta loser that it made no sense for any girl to like, let alone someone as perfect as Karin. Is it really too much to ask that romance authors write

+male characters that are at least decently attractive
+male characters that are at least decently successful
+male characters that have at least a little bit of confidence and assertiveness
+avoidance of endless will they/won't they
+a happy ending

All any of us want to see is a respectable MC get together with the best girl, preferably before the end, and get to see their relationship progress in lovey-dovey ways. But Japan can't ever even give us that, the bare minimum. Instead we get

-awkward otaku MCs who are borderline NEETs
-characters unnaturally kept apart in the most contrived ways
-ambiguous and unsatisfying endings that leave out any real physical displays of affection

This isn't the first, third, or hundredth series like this. Even this last year, we had Sankarea and Mysterious Girlfriend X disappoint us. Say what you want about SAO, but the characters are basically husband and wife. That's something we never get to see in cute romance manga.
>>
File: 1406938131551.png (1MB, 1329x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1406938131551.png
1MB, 1329x2340px
This picture needs an update so bad. I think this is an older version though.
>>
>>118945053
I can't believe Dusk Maiden would get left off.
>>
>>118945053
At the very least I would get read of Isshukan Friends and Evergreen.
Then add
-Tsuru Tsuru to Zara Zara no Aida
-Sensei Lock on!
-Takagi-san
>>
Second time I felt disappointed in 2-2.5 months period.
First it was koe no Katachi now this.

Japan has shit taste.
>>
>>118945794
It's a sign that the Japanese are a doomed species that they can't even write fictional characters getting together.
>>
>>118945246
>Isshukan Friends
Why?
>>
KARIN IS TOO GOOD FOR THE MC
>>
>>118945851
It that were the only issue with KnK.
>>
>>118941902
This shit dragged on like a motherfucker.
>>
>>118945968
I honestly consider it the only deal breaker for me. If everything else were the same, but the characters had gotten together and kissed, I would have been satisfied. Romance aside, the ending was a bit of a letdown, but there's nothing specifically that I can say is just plain wrong.
>>
>>118943305
>Shindere Shoujo
I'm sorry. I've been eyeing the author's twitter since a few months ago, and she hasn't made any more tweets since.

She's most likely dead.
>>
>>118945924
Yes, she was, and that's not a good thing. /a/ likes to hate on Gary Stus, and that's fine, but can we all agree that male love interests should have at least something going for them?
>>
>>118943305
Horimiya is safe, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>118946047
>but there's nothing specifically that I can say is just plain wrong.
Aside from the fact they were suddenly BFF despite hating the guts each other the week before, the fact that Ishida overcame years of self isolation in a single day or the shit-ton of epilogue chapters unrelated to the main story and without previous built-up?
>>
>>118944288
Read 7-Jikanme.
>>
>>118946288
Yeah, that was annoying. But the series was never exactly trying to be super realistic. Remember when he caught her at the last second when she jumped? That kind of thing only happens in fiction. The author was obviously trying to be optimistic and idealistic about how human relationships can turn out.
>>
>>118946402
I bought until the last moment catch. I lost it when Ishida left the hospital unnoticed and they both met at the bridge in middle of the night.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.