[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: machine.jpg (32KB, 620x399px) Image search: [Google]
machine.jpg
32KB, 620x399px
Hey guys, I work at a Jewelry store and I frequently use a Gravograph engraving machine to engrave on jewelry. But most recently the machine has been acting up and not recieving coordinates.
I do everything right and when I go to set them, the machine doesn't set them and goes back to X:0 and Y:0. Can any CNC folks help me out?

>pic related machine in using.
>>
>>560643
Forgot to mention that I have tried clearing out the failed printer jobs, restarted both the machine and computer at least 20 times a piece and I'm still having any luck. I've unplugged them too, ran a trouble shoot on it and found nothing.
also bump
>>
>>560643
bumping please help me keep my job here guys.
>>
>>560643
bumparooni dooni
>>
File: 20170415_114956.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px)
20170415_114956.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Bumping again....
>>
>>560643
Nobody?
>>
>>560646
Why would you lose your job if the machine is not working?
>>
>>560643
This is a 3dcg board. Meant for 3-Dimensional Computer Graphics.

Also you won't lose your job over a hardware malfunction. You'll lose your job for asking for advice online instead of asking your boss/technician.
>>
>>560643
Heya, you better go to >>/diy/ board, they are far better with engraving/CNC/printing/machining
>>
Dude this board gets like 20 posts a day, you don't need to bump
>>
ever tried contacting gravograph support? I've worked in a jewelry shop before, and I've no problem calling them whenever the machine got glitchy. Once I had to send in a rotary-ring engraver (the diamond tip was jammed all the way down like it was hit with a hammer) where of course behind the machine are all the mallets and hammers the bench jeweler was stationed lol, which I suspect another worker knocked it on the ground jamming one of the axis.
>>
>>563074
did you try unplugging everything..all cables and power, weird but sometimes that does the trick.
>>
>>560664
yeah seconding this. unless ya broke something? safe to play ignorant and tell owner/boss "hey it's not working - I just got here blah blah"...so the hot potato falls back to the shop.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.