[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you'll never get as good as you wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Cs8z3Z4UEAAXzFe.webm (1MB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cs8z3Z4UEAAXzFe.webm
1MB, 720x450px
When did you realize you'll never get as good as you wanted at art?

Pic related was my goal, rip.
>>
Wrong board? That's 2D.

Also,
>aspiring to be as good as some shitty korean animu phoneapp advertisement
anon, you can do better.
>>
>>560610
That's a cel-shaded 3d model as far as i can tell.
>>
>>560612
It's After Effects puppetry. Look at the elbow and the way the fingers deform. The elbow is the most obvious, because the shading moves with it since it's on a different layer.
The shoulder to the upper arm deforms as I'd expect AE's puppet tool to, as well.
Look at the way the belt around her chest stretches and contracts. Meshes don't do that with standard rigging.
The 2.5D effect is done with a plugin called Mettle Freeform Pro, to give the illusion of depth.

League of Legends uses this same system in their loading screens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bXtXtmRwdE
>>
>>560613
Yeah, LoL uses that technique, now that you've mentioned it, it's actually pretty obvious. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>560609
>2.5D
lmao
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.