[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to sculpt some disney style animal characters but alittle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: zootopia-3-1024x578.png (496KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
zootopia-3-1024x578.png
496KB, 1024x578px
I want to sculpt some disney style animal characters but alittle more human than zootopia.
Does anyone know any good reference?
>>
>>559650
>a little more human
Anon, just come out and say you want to make realistic pony pussy and benis attached to furry characters and we'll guide you to the correct references.
>>
>>559653
fpbp

show us your bad dragon collection OP
>>
File: Trash_Can.jpg (203KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Trash_Can.jpg
203KB, 1200x1600px
>>559650
>animal characters
>alittle more human
RIP OP
>>
>>559653
Lmao
>>
>>559650
do the same style, just apes
>>
>>559653
I want to make realistic pony pussy and benis attached to furry characters.

I'm not the OP, I'm just wondering how the fuck you already have a hold of any of these sorts of references, you sick furry fuck.
>>
>>559815
Maybe he isnt a newfag baby shit bitch like you.
>>
>>559815
FA: model_sheet | "model sheet" | sheet | ref | reference | reference_sheet | turnaround | turn_around | layout

e621: model_sheet

You're going to have to tweak the model sheets yourself (which you have to do with humans too), and you're going to need to have the skill and experience to correct the inevitable errors that come from a human drawing 2d (or as Pixar calls it "cheating the drawing") so you really genuinely need to start with the boring human tutorials

Also look at the (good) yiff models on sketchfab, t3dm, yobi, etc
>>
>animal characters but alittle more human
who the fcuk would do THAT?
>>
>>559650
you mean >>556336
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.