[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this feature not in a lot more softwares?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 46846949.gif (2MB, 529x380px) Image search: [Google]
46846949.gif
2MB, 529x380px
I'd even pay for someone making an addon for Blender
>>
anyone with any knowledge on how to rig could do this easily in any software. you don't need a plugin.
>>
For a plugin like this to work for custom rigs you'd end up having to put in the controls or blendshapes etc. that you want to drive with the UI.
All it is doing is grabbing the average distance from each pin on the grid of the UI and applying those values to the inputs.
You still need custom attributes on the rig to drive the poses and blends. Why use some stupid UI when you can just input values for said attributes?
>>
I got inspired to some really interesting poses just by quickly mixing up poses with the puppeteering tool in a matter of seconds.
Nifty stuff.
>>
>>558757

Puppeteer will work with any rig. It doesn't care what the bones and morphs are it just tweens between the poses you've set at the dots and records them.
>>
>>560320
doesn't sound hard to code but eh..python, idk..
>>
>>560335
> python
> DAZ Studio

choose one
>>
>>560335
>>561598
Poser supports python.
>>
>>558665
Isn't this easily achieved with blend shapes in any package? Even blender has it
>>
>>558665
Dat rack, what character/morphs?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.