[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feedback thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (145KB, 252x440px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
145KB, 252x440px
any feedback on my robot (its from some bioshock infinite concept art, see pic) before I start texturing? (also dont mind the shitty ao on top, its getting fixed)

link to model: https://sketchfab.com/models/7e19a36e4e094dab9b039dd87d529d72
>>
>>557656
you could use higher poly count and put in the details that are missing on the shoes, face and other places. Especially the big wheels are more jagged than they should be. You should also indicate the mechanisms that would get it to move. (something that is not in the concept art because painters don't understand how real things work).
You could also make it a bit less perfectly straight. Like, flair the arms up a bit, turn the legs out, etc.
>>
>>557674
thanks! appreciate the feedback!
>>
Hello fellow DAE friend

I agree with the first post, the model could use more polys in general to define a little more detail, also to make the wheels rounder.
Your smoothing groups seem to be all over the place, I think some parts that should be smoothed aren't.
And for the love of all fuck, don't use the chromatic abberation on sketchfab. Makes me want to puke.
Pretty good model overall though, keep it up.
>>
>>557842
haha whats wrong with some good old chromatic abberation?
and thanks for the feedback, I already fixed the smoothing groups because yea, they really are a mess. thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>557656
Nigga do you study at the DAE?
>>
>>557854
yea, why?
>>
>>557855
HEAJ fag here
>>
>>557856
oh hell ye
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.