[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blender layouts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Please share your Blender layouts? I am looking for something that is minimal; checkout "Zen Layout for Modo"
>>
>>557097
Thanks no help faggots.
>>
i keep usual layout.
>>
>>557097
Knowing the open source community I would say there were more discussions and waging battles about the blender layout than the features in the program itself.
I keep the default one and works fast and good for me.
>>
I use default for modeling and sometimes create additional window for settings on the right next to timeline while rendering animations.
>>
>>557097

I use ctrl space to maximize the viewport while modeling / sculpting

I use ctrl arrow key left or right to cycle through the other setups, like I have one for node editing that's just a giant node screen, a tiny preview of the model in the viewport, a tiny preview of it rendering

Same sort of stuff for animation. Once you set up stuff the way you want it, select File -> Save to Startup and Blender will always have those settings

If you mean Theme, I know I should probably look at what people in the community have put out there, but I just use "Science Lab"

The default Theme is so fucking ugly though, I feel like every blender tutorial should start with "Before we begin, let's change the default Theme"
>>
>>557097
Hexagonal is a nice colour scheme.

Other than that my layout changes with my needs.
>>
all the themes hurt my eyes
>>
I use the default layout for Blender. The only nuance to this is that sometimes I'll blow out the composition nodes window out into its own window and fullscreen it on a secondary monitor.

It always confuses the fuck out of me whenever I download somebody elses' Blend project file and they have a weird layout and that dropdown window where you switch between the layouts is even more crazy non-standard shit.
>>
>>557097
It's pretty easy to do create new windows in blender so I just put in an extra window for UV mapping/compositing/animation if I need it.
>>
File: layouts.png (375KB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
layouts.png
375KB, 1920x3240px
>>557097
here you go
I use top for modeling sculpting mid for texturing and materials and bot 4 animation. Control up arrow maximize 3d view, control left/rigth arrow to change betwen layouts, and control alt Q to togle on off quad view
>>
>>557822
there's a setting in blender's user preferences that disables loading of ui saved within a blend file. instead, blender will display the contents using how your ui is setup.
file -> user preferences -> file -> load ui
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.