[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard you guys are desperate for cash. Can I pay you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: v.jpg (144KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
144KB, 600x450px
I heard you guys are desperate for cash.

Can I pay you guys like $3 an hour for animations?
>>
>>556192
counteroffer: you can suck my dick for $3 an hour
>>
>>556195
So that'll end up with 0.03 cents.
>>
>>556196
If you're really that good I might give you a bonis.
>>
no /3/ only accepts payment in exposure
>>
File: 67457423.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
67457423.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>556192
>>
File: tits over tits.jpg (34KB, 378x564px) Image search: [Google]
tits over tits.jpg
34KB, 378x564px
>>556192
>$3 an hour
Weird measurement, i charge for finished animation time, not for how long i worked to create it.
U$1000,00 for every minute fully animated and rendered. Simple shaders and lightininig. Audio and dubbing must be done beforehand, and is your problem.
Every storyboard page is U$100, also beforehand, if i had to make it.
You pay for alterations. ALL the alterations, including every re-render time need to remake everything.
>>
i actually charge 5$/hour currently, feels bad

i figure it's not worth upping my prices until i actually start getting so much work i cant keep up and there's an actual demand.
>>
>>556270
Your hurting yourself by charging so little, $5/h is a immigrant wage, no one will hire you because they know your work is trash. link your best piece with some context
>>
>>556330
no thanks, all my work is uploaded on my pages and im not IDing myself on this board. Feel free to assume my work is crap, I don't care.

>no one will hire you
I only just started and I've got enough work to keep me busy most days. My time isn't worth shit since I'm unemployed on benefits, at least this way I make some pocket money and if I start getting a lot of work I'll raise my prices like I said.
>>
>>556192

Gonna need to ask more than that, pal. Maybe SOME of us would work as low as 16$ an hour flat, but you'd need to be someone we know.
>>
>>556522
At least your trying to provide a service for society. Hope you can make a good living off of it one day annon.
>>
>>556522
If you work isn't shit then increase your fucking rate. People already avoid you, because if you only ask for 5 bucks they think your work is shit since no self-respecting human who can do good work would work for such a lousy wage.
>>
>>556192
I'll bite. What anims you want and is it only animations? I won't make assets for free.
>>
>>556522
I'd like to hire you then.
Do you do simple 2d animations?
Quality should be like...

https://youtu.be/vSkAhKd4R8A

Just bunch of tweens and transitions.
>>
>>556790
>>557405
same thing to you.

not op but am opportunist.
>>
>>556192
Sure I'll do it for 2.5/hr. However I've been burned in the past so you're gonna have to pay up front, and then the work will commence.
>>
>>557418
thonkang
>>
>>556192
>implying i wont work for $1/h
I really need the money
>>
>>557463
Do you do 2d animation?
Contact me here.
>[email protected]
>>
>>557587
Found the furry
>>
>>557610
>furry
Nah.
I am a capitalist.
>>
>>557587
>>557835
well appears as if no one wants to work 2d.

How about 3d animation?

Anyone?
>>
>>557405
Why don't you do this yourself anon? Assuming you've got the assets for this already these are really simple animations, they practically make themselves on any decent video editing program.
>>
>>558271
>Why don't you do this yourself
Work.
Doing 12 to 14 hours shifts.
>>
>>556239
Sunken eyes, wing joint probably twisting on itself, hair appears to have the consistency of tooth paste.
>>
>>557405
WTF did I just watch. That's barely classified as animation.
>>
>>558332
Yeah that's microsoft presentation.
>>
How much would you guys charge for a simple wooden toy train and carriage?
>>
>>558507
50$ for a simple model textured and UV'ed

probably 200-500$ for a fancy toy train with micro details and good bake
>>
Id do it for 25/hour otherwise theres no point id just work on my own shit. I have a job and would like to switch to 3d fully since its fun but i dont rely on it.
>>
To be honest. I'd consider it at this point.
>>
>>556239
Given the quality of your work $3 sounds reasonable
>>
>>556270
I'm in the same boat more or less but I try to get at least minimum wage for my work. A bit of advice if you don't mind: Write out a sheet with different parts of the process you do [rigging, uvs, sculpting, retopo, etc] and add those up when. You're talking to a client so you can show them what really goes into it. Might get you a bit more cash.
>>
>>556215
What's a bonis?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.