[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good tutorials on Unreal Engine 4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Anyone know any good tutorials or websites for getting started with Unreal Engine 4? Trying to find stuff that aren't too out of date.
>>
Seconded, there's good documentation on programming for UE4 but all the artistic documentation is fucking shit.
>>
I'll tutor for $5/2hr.
>>
>>553284
Post work? If you're willing to tutor for $2.50/hr you either live in india or are a kid with no idea what he's doing.
>>
>>553223
RTFM
>>
>>553223
https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnrealDevelopmentKit/videos
>>
>>553223
YouTube. There is a great wealth of information there at your fingertips.
Do you have any specific questions or places you'd like to start? Like getting used to importing models and textures, making materials from those textures to be used by your models?

Because it seems you want a general overview of the engine, which if that's the case you're posting in the wrong place.
>>
>>553223

The same place you can find 60,000,000 tutorials for every other software, Youtube.
>>
>>553287
What's RTFM?
>>
>>554165
JFGI
>>
>>553284
yeah post your work india boy, let's see your quality.
>>
File: ScreenShot00048.jpg (463KB, 1936x1096px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot00048.jpg
463KB, 1936x1096px
>>554317
>>
File: ScreenShot00049.jpg (410KB, 1936x1096px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot00049.jpg
410KB, 1936x1096px
>>554340
>>
>>554340
That lighting looks really unnatural and ruins the scene. Why are the shadows so strong and so blurry?
>>
>>554165
Must be over 18 to post here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTFM
>>
>>554340
I don't believe someone who does work of that quality would offer tutoring at this low a rate.
>>
Is it possible to use an equirectangular panoramic camera in UE4?
>>
>>554375
That would be badass. Even better would be omnidirectional stereo to upload to Youtube VR.
>>
>>554375
>>554378
IIRC yes it's possible. I worked with exporting things to the gearVR, but lord, was it a pain in the ass. The video and audio had to be mixed seperately, but I have a feeling that was due to nobody on the project knowing what the hell they were doing.
>>
>>553223

Stick to the official documentation and tutorials on their official Youtube channel.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.