[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, /v/ sent me here. i love this girl, but i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: The_Puffy_Shirt[1].png (728KB, 862x647px) Image search: [Google]
The_Puffy_Shirt[1].png
728KB, 862x647px
hey guys, /v/ sent me here. i love this girl, but i don't think she love me back the way i love her. what do i do?

hard mode:
she love my best friend

expert mode:
my best friend knows all of this

impossible mode:
he is everything that i am not
>>
>>548481
do you know what love is
>>
>>548482
i think i do
>>
i'm from /v/

you're fucking awesome OP
>>
>>548484
thanks, i appreciate the advice.

i will do whatever it takes if there is a way i can make it happen
>>
Nothing is meant to be and people are complex enough to pair off with a multitude of potential partners. You'll be infatuated with some other girl in a month or so once you allow yourself to be.
>>
>>548485
try /adv/? They're ok.
>>
>>548487
i did, /r9k/ told me to post one there. i have a thread there now

this is what im doing with my life
>>
>>548486
i've known her for 8 years
>>
>>548488
love stories like this are as old as time.
Try /his/ or /lit/
>>
>>548490
that makes sense, i'll make a thread on both of those boards. thanks
>>
get to her b4 he can. u might fail and ruin ur friendship but thats the risk ya dummy
>>
>>548494
i dunno dude. at this point i wish they were together. he could be with her if he wanted.
>>
>>548495
dude you don't believe that
>>
> i love this girl, but i don't think she love me back the way i love her

Drop it

Workout
>>
>>548481
Youll want to watch some zbrush tutorials
>>
>>548481
You need to learn more anatomy
>>
>>548481
this is /3/ dude, this is some kind of mistake
>>
If you stopped being a Blenderfag maybe she'd take you seriously. You aren't going to win over any women using free programs. She's gonna think you're poor or gay or both. Get 3dsmax and show her you're worth her time.
>>
File: we know.jpg (498KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
we know.jpg
498KB, 1920x1080px
>>548481
Use zbrush and 3ds max.
Dominating both softwares, you will be able to make your own girl and she´ll have no other choice but to complete ignore your existence as you spent the rest of your life making 3d girls in your mother basement.
>>
>>548481
zbrush and then retopo
>>
>>548692
>>548700
>>548737
>>548750
Kek
>>
MUST WATCH FILM::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTeNGJeaTqQ
>>
File: Todd Cera.png (138KB, 241x245px) Image search: [Google]
Todd Cera.png
138KB, 241x245px
>>548481
Press ctl+n to clear the canvas
>>
>>548481
You should dismiss that file and start with a fresh one, but don't start with tons of vertices

As usual, start from lowpoly and work you way up to highpoly, you'll get the best results with that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.