[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autodesk Maya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: blade.jpg (174KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
blade.jpg
174KB, 1300x866px
I got a new laptop, all torrents sites are down..
Please save me: Where can I torrent Maya?
>>
cgpeers
>>
>>542997
why would you torrent it? Just download it for free from their website.
>>
>>542997

just get the installer from autodesk's site and you'll have three years use if you pinky-swear to autodesk that you're a student but, if you really want to crack it, all you need is the crack.

I mean, i have the crack for Maya 2017 right here, right now... but i'm not gonna give it to you. sorry.

but anyway don't bother torrenting autodesk installers.
>>
>>542997
google: maya torrent...
jeez... how dumb are you people?!
>>
>>543029
> if you pinky-swear to autodesk that you're a student

My sides. It's so true. I just DL'd Maya 2017 and when i entered a bogus learning institution that it couldn't auto complete, it asked if i wanted to add it to their database.

Now to hijack this thread; Why the fuck does space bar not open the previous viewport panel any more? Outliner used to be part of the viewport, and if you opened it, you could then use space bar to toggle show/hide. Now you have to manually click the side button for outliners to toggle it. If you change the tool menu, space then opens that. Who the fuck thought that was useful functionality?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.