[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every 3d artist have that period when he gets absolutely stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

every 3d artist have that period when he gets absolutely stuck in a certain place and is not moving forward in terms of making good things.

one thing i struggle with alot is patience, i am not patient enough and i think others have that problem too.
care to give some insight /3/?
>>
Can you draw and do you keep a sketchbook?
>>
>>542430
>Can you draw
yes
>do you keep a sketchbook?
no

i save my 3d works, i have over a 100 or so
>>
>>542431
>do you keep a sketchbook?
>no
thats your problem
>>
>>542427
I just did a fuck ton of lsd and 2 months later my skillset doubled
>>
>>542437
you mean your inner critic died
>>
>>542432
Sketchbook is a meme. There are a lot of ways to develop your design skills. Sketchbook is good but by no means the only solution (and it's useless if you don't know what to fill it with).
>>
>>542504
>the sketchbook is a meme meme
>>
>>542506
There are some very talented and creative 3D artists who don't draw at all.

I'm not saying holding a sketchbook isn't good, I'm saying some people preach it as an absolute necessity and that's stupid.
>>
>>542508
>There are some very talented and creative 3D artists who don't draw at all.
name one
>>
>>542509
Tor Frick.
>>
>>542512
literally who
>>
>>542522

https://www.artstation.com/artist/snefer

Link for the lazy
>>
File: 1.jpg (62KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62KB, 1280x692px
>>542504
fill it with dicks
>>
>>542581
>random sci fi garbage
>>
>>542586
I'm surprised you didn't go for the >muh bevel and extrusion
>>
>>542586
Also the art director of Wolfenstein:TNO, lol.

If you don't consider him good, what *do* you consider good? It's pretty obvious you're trolling but I'd still like to know.
>>
>>542588
>Wolfenstein:TNO
literally what

>what *do* you consider good?
Blizzard games and art

>It's pretty obvious you're trolling
that troll meme again
>>
>>542590
>Blizzard
I think you're making the mistake of taking subjective opinions and trying to present them as objective fact
>>
>>542593
blizzard makes the best games and has the best art. Fuck Im talking to some retard who plays bullshit fps like Wolfenstein tno
>>
>>542594
To each their own man.
>>
>>542595
whatever. Sounds to me like you were expecting me to name some other company and not Blizz
>>
>>542594
Verrocchio and Botticelli paint the best figures and have the best art. Fuck Im talking to some retard who likes bullshit painters like Raphael and michelangelo
>>
>>542596
I'm not that other guy senpai.
No fan of blizzard art but most there games are pretty fun.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.