[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want this female model I did to look more feminine and sexy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (151KB, 475x735px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
151KB, 475x735px
I want this female model I did to look more feminine and sexy. I usually do male models and that kind of shows in my females but I'm trying hard to remedy that. Halp pls
>>
Show less definition in the muscles, bones, and tendons. Make the chin a bit sharper and less pronounced, and push the forward in a little.

Also make that neck way shorter what the fuck
>>
>>542105
Push the what in a little?
>>
>>542102

Are you using references or anatomy references?

As you are making a ton of mistakes on anatomy.

You messed up the temporalis. No, sign of zygomatic arch. Inside of the eyes is wrong.

The chin is wrong.

The muscles on the neck is wrong. The clavicle spacing is wrong.

The ears are wrong.

The forehead of a women is very flat.
>>
raise and pronounce the cheeks a tiny bit
>>
File: Capture.png (358KB, 1299x721px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
358KB, 1299x721px
Hey friendos! It's me, OP, again! I used Hazardous Arts stuff as a reference this time and got better results. Didn't focus much on the ears. That's practice for another day. I'd still like some pointers on what could be improved this time around.

Thanks!
>>
>>542306
That's a whole lot better anon, good job. The biggest thing I'm noticing is that her forehead is very, very flat.
Also er cranium is very short depth-wise, and just very small in general.
>>
>>542307
You're right. Kind of felt that way too but wasn't sure if it was right or not. Thanks a million, my dude
>>
>>542110
The forward idiot. Everyone knows what the forward is. Bit soft in the head really aren't you?
>>
File: file.png (173KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
173KB, 500x400px
>>542371
N-no~!
>>
File: file.png (103KB, 449x734px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
103KB, 449x734px
Made some Eyelashes and shyt
>>
>>542110
>doesnt know what the forward is
lmao this brainlet
>>
>>542102
give her big saggy tits and a raw salmon cunt
>>
>>542379
Duh, next step
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.