[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long much practice does it take to become THIS shitty at Blender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

How long much practice does it take to become THIS shitty at Blender?
>>
>>539246
a few weeks. maybe a week if you can get past the keyboard shortcut learning curve
>>
File: What 3D software is this?.jpg (3MB, 5406x3094px) Image search: [Google]
What 3D software is this?.jpg
3MB, 5406x3094px
>>539249
What tutorial series should I watch, or what aspects should I research to get on this one-week(s) fast track?
>>
File: Merely adopted by the propane.png (285KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
Merely adopted by the propane.png
285KB, 500x389px
>>539246
>How long much practice does it take to become THIS shitty at language the like english?
>>
>>539298
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLda3VoSoc_TR7X7wfblBGiRz-bvhKpGkS
Also, read the sticky.
>>
Here's the basic controls:

Left mouse: Places the 3D cursor, and drags the movement arrows of whatever you have selected.
These arrows for translating objects can be exchanged for rotation and scaling, using buttons at the bottom of the 3D view.

Right mouse: Selects and deselects.

Middle mouse: Rotates view

A: Deselects everything if anything is selected, selects everything if nothing is selected.

Shift-A: Brings up a menu for creating an object at the 3D cursor.

X/Delete: Deletes the selection.

Tab: Toggles the 3D view between object mode and edit mode.
Object mode allows you to adjust the scene as a whole.
Edit mode allows you to edit the vertices of an individual object.
There are other modes too, which can be found with a pop out list at the bottom of the 3D view.

Spacebar: Brings up a search for all the functions you can use in the 3D view.
>>
>>539249
there is no way you can get this "good" within a week, if you have no prior knowledge of blender.
>>
>>540338
>>>539249
>there is no way you can get this "good" within a week, if you have no prior knowledge of blender.
You can get this good in one day if you soend the entire day learning.
>>
File: 0001-0050.webm (98KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
0001-0050.webm
98KB, 960x540px
>>540373
one day of blender looks more like this
>>
File: finaldonut1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
finaldonut1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>539246
>>539298
i started with blender 1 day ago following this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYj6e-72RDs

and i could make that scene, if you follow his 9 videos you immediatly realise how to do this stupid gras on the background image and how to paint on objects, so you could make this in 1 day.
>>
>>539246
Well you gotta be Maddox, for one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.