[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know where I can find mass reference material? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1472790479814.gif (3MB, 1160x910px) Image search: [Google]
1472790479814.gif
3MB, 1160x910px
Does anyone know where I can find mass reference material? I'm talking hundreds and hundreds of images that aren't tiny. Preferably high res for entire scenes.

I'm looking for entire scenes (parks, buildings, city blocks, forests, office interiors, parking lots, malls, etc), and individual references (plants, guns, electronics, mechanical things, clothes, people, faces, cars, windows, doors, office props, city props, etc). Plus animation references like pic related.

It's too hard and time consuming to go on google and try and pick through stuff to for referencing, and I especially need images with more than one view (side view, top view, bottom, front, even quarter views if possible). I'd be willing to pay if i could, or pay someone else to acquire a shitton of material. Don't know where to look though.
>>
>>536194
forgotten weapons should have some images of guns plus dissassembely.
But guns aren't really that hard anyway.

For vehicles jsut google the vehicle you want and add "walkaround" there's an entire website filled with 100's of hi res images of details and undersides and shit for 100's of different rare and not so rare vehicles.
>>
look up the instagram of some faggot that travels alot.

there are tons of people like these
>>
>>536198
>>536197
>google
>instagram
The whole point of my post was that I don't want to use a website for individual pics, I need hundreds. Images in bulk.
>>
>>536204
there's some guy that does photo ref packs that are all highres photos and you get 100's
Some are for free.
>>
File: hp.png (951B, 207x28px) Image search: [Google]
hp.png
951B, 207x28px
>>536194
>It's too hard and time consuming to go on google and try and pick through stuff to for referencing
No shit. Quit being lazy

Build your own folders up by hand. You'll know what you really want to make by hand picking most of your OWN reference.

cgpeers has a lot of reference up too. Lot of 3dsk stuff, Ive seen vehicle and gun stuff too
>>
>>536211
give me your folder. mega link

>>536207
>some guy
t-thanks
>>
>>536215
your folder. here . now. deliver
oh lord sayonara
>>
>>536221
I cant even reply to the porper post
>>
bump>>536211
>>
>>536204
>images in bulk
pay up then
no one is gonna compress thousands of photo's for no reason
>>
>>536233
This. OP if you want to save time you've got to spend money, that's how the world works.
>>
File: 1375987249433.png (56KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375987249433.png
56KB, 204x200px
>>536197
>But guns aren't really that hard anyway.
>>
go to deviantart forums and make an offer on their job section.
there are loads of photographers there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.